October 25, 2014 | 1667 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2004 9:37:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Incredible conditioner from Lush! I love their Veganese conditioner and Jungle is right up there along with it. Works great on my long, easily tangled hair. The scent is so wonderful too...different than any other scent I've ever tried. I am addicted to it and get compliments daily on the unusual smell, which I think stays with me so long because of how much hair I have. I do have some other uses for it though: it's works great as a leave-in conditioner (it won't make your hair heavy/greasy at all), it's an excellent shaving bar for your legs (and my boyfriend uses it to shave his face), also works as a moisturizer for your body and hands. I love Jungle and I truly think it's Lush's best product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Lilstace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A fantastic conditioner by far! I have thickish dryish curly hair and this leaves my hair ultra soft and really defines my curls well.

Easy to use and I can really feel the conditioner on my hair after rubbing the bar over it. Easy to wash out and smells lovely! A must have!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by papayafruit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have received this as a sample, and I was a little skeptical of the product. The smell was questionable as is, and didn't think a solid conditioner is going to be that reliable.
BUT!!!
I was proved wrong!
This is a great conditioner - I did what they told me to do - on wet hair, just rub around until the hair feels smoother. Then, rince out the hair. I get this lovely untangled hair, and I love the smell it leaves in my hair. The very next day, I went to get a full size because I loved it so much! I will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2004 4:22:00 AM More reviews by chaosbunny

One of my top three LUSH items! The smell is very strong, somewhat sweet/fruity and lingers in my hair after washing. It's a little hard to work with but I smoosh a piece in my hand, lather a bit and then rub into my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by phospholipid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe I like this product. At first, I'm very skeptic of this Lush Conditioner, but I got a small piece to sample & gave it a try. My hair is long so it is easy to rub/slide the bar on my hair. The result: my hair is shiny, smooth, silky, and the day after still smell oh so delicately cocoa/oatmeal/nutty aroma that is true & un-artificial! I definitely recommend this if you have a healthy and relatively straight/slightly wavy hair as this is has *very* minimal conditioning property. I can imagine this will *not* work for people with dyed, or overly curly/frizzy hair. The bar is easy to use & store & tote. I'm a happy camper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by flitcraft

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of conditioners. The scent is so wonderful--green and herbal and floral--and it makes my hair feel like feathers it's so soft. Jungle is a little tricky to use at first--you need to have both your hair and the bar of Jungle soaking wet, then you either rub it vigorously between your hands and then run your Jungly hands through your hair or you can stroke the bar over your hair and finger-comb it through. Either way I find works best with hot water to better melt the emollient oils.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I Just could not get the hang of this. I liked the smell, and tried several different ways of applying it to my hair but it wouldnt condition at all. Would probably repurchase though so that I could try again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Giverny

This is great stuff! I would never have thought of buying it, because I haven't heard many rave reviews of Lush haircare, but I got a sample in a recent order. It *is* hard to use, and it took some time to get it evenly distributed. I was really skeptical after I finished putting it on, because it doesn't feel like it's doing anything and I was expecting a tangly mess. Imagine my surprise when I blow-dried and found I had smooth, shiny hair! It really tames my frizzies and gives me better shine than I've found with other conditioners, even on my ends. The scent is very sharp and green, and not entirely pleasant when you sniff the product, but (as with many Lush products) the scent left behind on my hair is much nicer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 8:02:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Difficult to use: I am not sure if I like this or not.

I kinda like the herbal smell, but it takes FOREVER to get it distributed through my hair.

I think the results are good, but I can get the same results from liquid conditioner in a fraction of the time.

A novelty product: buy only if you have LOTS of time to spend in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the smell of this- grassy and sweet. It leaves my hair shiny and stronger looking. It is a bit time consuming and takes some practice to learn how to use, but it is worth it.