LUSH Jungle

3.3

Cocoa Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Avocado Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Perfume, Soya Lecithin, Figs, Bananas, Passion Fruit, Kumquats, Kiwi Fruit, Cetrimonium Bromide, Ylang Ylang Oil, Vetivert Oil, Cypress Oil, Sandalwood Oil, Chlorophyll, Limonene, Linalool

on 1/28/2005 8:44:00 PM

This conditioner has an intoxicating smell. It's the same smell as Lush's flowertub bubble bar and gavarnie soap- a fresh and clean green floral. That said, unfortunately I don't find solid conditioners to be terribly effective. This conditions my hair some, but never enough. I've tried combing it through, using more, using less, etc. All to no avail. So, now I'm using this as hair perfume. The scent is strong and really lasts, but I have to use a liquid conditioner on top of it.

on 1/8/2005 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is an odd conditioner to say the least. I found it hard to run though my hair just holding the bar. I now cut it up into 4 slices and then cut those in half. Then I put one of the pieces in the little lush tin I was given and fill it about 1/3 the way with water. I put the lid on and let it sit for a few days then I use it. It smells very good. So far none of my family or friends have told me it smells bad. I gave a piece to one of my friends and she keeps it in her car as a car freshener. Too bad the smell doesn't stay in my hair. Few smells do. I think I will get this again just not any time soon. I still have over half of it left and I only order from LUSH a few times a year. It does a good job as a conditioner. Nothing super great but is does what it's suppose to do. Another thing I like about this is that there is no experation date so I'm in no rush to use it all at once.

My all time FAVE conditioner..beautiful sweet grassy floral smell..addictive!!! Wish it would last all day on my hair..I just sniff for as long as I can in the shower, it gives me the softest locks!

on 11/12/2004 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have unevenly shagged, short black hair. I used to have highlighted, permed, way-past-the-shoulders hair until one too many persons commented on how damaged it looked. Jungle is a good conditioner in the meantime, while I'm growing out the damage. It's quick and efficient - I just smoosh it around on the hair I have left while it's sopping wet, then I rinse. Jungle doesn't leave my hair feeling slippery afterwards, like other conditioners do, but it seems to work. After 1 week of daily use, I got a compliment from a co-worker - "Hey, you don't have any split ends!" Good enough. :-)

on 11/8/2004 11:33:00 PM

I have very thick and dry, long curly hair, and Jungle did not work on my hair at all. I need a conditioner to detangle my hair and moisturize it deeply...Jungle did not perform the first task at all, and the second one poorly. I tried it half a dozen times but disliked it so much I was not able to finish the chunk.

on 10/17/2004 2:13:00 AM

Abosolutely love this conditioner. Makes my hair so soft and manageable. The smell is unusual but pleasant. However, doesnt really make my hair noticeably shiny.

on 10/15/2004 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Incredible conditioner from Lush! I love their Veganese conditioner and Jungle is right up there along with it. Works great on my long, easily tangled hair. The scent is so wonderful too...different than any other scent I've ever tried. I am addicted to it and get compliments daily on the unusual smell, which I think stays with me so long because of how much hair I have. I do have some other uses for it though: it's works great as a leave-in conditioner (it won't make your hair heavy/greasy at all), it's an excellent shaving bar for your legs (and my boyfriend uses it to shave his face), also works as a moisturizer for your body and hands. I love Jungle and I truly think it's Lush's best product!

on 9/19/2004 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

A fantastic conditioner by far! I have thickish dryish curly hair and this leaves my hair ultra soft and really defines my curls well.

Easy to use and I can really feel the conditioner on my hair after rubbing the bar over it. Easy to wash out and smells lovely! A must have!

on 9/13/2004 4:18:00 PM

I have received this as a sample, and I was a little skeptical of the product. The smell was questionable as is, and didn't think a solid conditioner is going to be that reliable.
BUT!!!
I was proved wrong!
This is a great conditioner - I did what they told me to do - on wet hair, just rub around until the hair feels smoother. Then, rince out the hair. I get this lovely untangled hair, and I love the smell it leaves in my hair. The very next day, I went to get a full size because I loved it so much! I will definitely buy this product again.

on 9/12/2004 4:22:00 AM

One of my top three LUSH items! The smell is very strong, somewhat sweet/fruity and lingers in my hair after washing. It's a little hard to work with but I smoosh a piece in my hand, lather a bit and then rub into my hair.

Top Rated LUSH Products