April 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Conditioner - LUSH - Jungle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2004 3:55:00 PM More reviews by phospholipid

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe I like this product. At first, I'm very skeptic of this Lush Conditioner, but I got a small piece to sample & gave it a try. My hair is long so it is easy to rub/slide the bar on my hair. The result: my hair is shiny, smooth, silky, and the day after still smell oh so delicately cocoa/oatmeal/nutty aroma that is true & un-artificial! I definitely recommend this if you have a healthy and relatively straight/slightly wavy hair as this is has *very* minimal conditioning property. I can imagine this will *not* work for people with dyed, or overly curly/frizzy hair. The bar is easy to use & store & tote. I'm a happy camper!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2004 4:52:00 PM More reviews by flitcraft

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG of conditioners. The scent is so wonderful--green and herbal and floral--and it makes my hair feel like feathers it's so soft. Jungle is a little tricky to use at first--you need to have both your hair and the bar of Jungle soaking wet, then you either rub it vigorously between your hands and then run your Jungly hands through your hair or you can stroke the bar over your hair and finger-comb it through. Either way I find works best with hot water to better melt the emollient oils.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 7:25:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I Just could not get the hang of this. I liked the smell, and tried several different ways of applying it to my hair but it wouldnt condition at all. Would probably repurchase though so that I could try again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2004 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Giverny

This is great stuff! I would never have thought of buying it, because I haven't heard many rave reviews of Lush haircare, but I got a sample in a recent order. It *is* hard to use, and it took some time to get it evenly distributed. I was really skeptical after I finished putting it on, because it doesn't feel like it's doing anything and I was expecting a tangly mess. Imagine my surprise when I blow-dried and found I had smooth, shiny hair! It really tames my frizzies and gives me better shine than I've found with other conditioners, even on my ends. The scent is very sharp and green, and not entirely pleasant when you sniff the product, but (as with many Lush products) the scent left behind on my hair is much nicer.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 8:02:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Difficult to use: I am not sure if I like this or not.

I kinda like the herbal smell, but it takes FOREVER to get it distributed through my hair.

I think the results are good, but I can get the same results from liquid conditioner in a fraction of the time.

A novelty product: buy only if you have LOTS of time to spend in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 4:08:00 PM More reviews by fundercat55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the smell of this- grassy and sweet. It leaves my hair shiny and stronger looking. It is a bit time consuming and takes some practice to learn how to use, but it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2004 9:31:00 PM More reviews by allie_woowoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love the smell of this. Unfortunately I don't think it's enough conditioner for my long stringy hair. I like to use it as a leave in on the ends of my hair. I will buy again for the lovely scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2003 4:51:00 PM More reviews by Spiriel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, when I first heard of Lush I wanted to try a shampoo or conditioner bar. I got talking to the shop assistent and she persuaded me to try Jungle instead of Fuel, and I'm very glad. Jungle is surprisingly great at conditioning and detangling my hair. It also makes my hair shinier than any other product I've ever used and its very easy to use. The smell of the product is distinctive (good distinctive) and its easy to rub into my hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2003 11:26:00 AM More reviews by red_cherry

update: still really love this product. just updating on how to use it. you can just rub it on your hair and comb through or break a little chunk, mush it with water and apply. i bought 150g in november 2003, gave about 30g of it to other people in swaps and i still have enough left for at least a couple more months.
My hair is quite thick, curly,dry and frizzy after using this conditioner it is soft, shiny and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2003 10:01:00 PM More reviews by triangleX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i must say i'm very shocked. i adore all lush products but i was unsure about a solid conditioner. i have tried MANY conditioners, from terax to frederic fekkkai, and none of them cut it. what a surprise!! this is by far the best one i've ever used. my hair is very long (to my waist), straight, and can get tangled quite easily. jungle conditioner was perfect for me. i admit it might be tricky for some but i actually found it to be a quick and easy replacement to liquid conditioners. i made sure my hair was fairly wet, not wrung out, and ran the jungle down the length of my hair repeatedly, section by section. it rinses clean with no residue, and smells so fresh and natural, like citrus and greens. best of all......i don't need a leave-in detangler.