April 24, 2014 | 1876 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - blackhead eraser scrub

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2004 10:31:00 AM More reviews by kdodd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can not say that I hate this product, but I will not be repurchasing. I did not feel that squeaky clean feeling after I used it. It was an okay gentle face wash, but did not really reduce blackheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2003 9:57:00 AM More reviews by electro_cutting

I got this about 3 months ago, and i still have a full tube! This is a great exfoliater if you use it sparingly. I used mine once every two weeks at the least. When i tried to wash it everyday, my face became ichy and red. I learned ::not:: to use it near my eyes, big mistake! i usually use this on my nose and chin because thats were i have blackheads. I pair this with the astringent, and i'm golden. **Update-WOOOHOO! i HAVE NO MORE BLACKHEADS! *victory dance* I actually was commited with using this for 5 days, and my skin is compleatly clear of blackheads. So sweet!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by soprettyinpink

This made my skin so soft!! I loved it. Unfortunately after a few days it broke me out horribly! All I wanted was to get rid of some blackheads...but I ended up with small painful bumps everywhere that took forever to go away! What a shame...it made my skin feel amazing.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/25/2003 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ljduck

This doesn't work for blackheads at all! It feels clean after using, but it makes me feel really dry. :( Anyway I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by alicecrybaby

This is alright I guess. I have no strong feelings about this either way. It does clean pretty well but it does nothing for blackheads. I don't have many but even after washing with this once a day for 4 weeks, they were still there. I think next time I will go for a facial and get them extracted instead. I will probably not repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2003 7:48:00 PM More reviews by darkenwithblues

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this, but it does nothing for my skin or my blackheads. I definately won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by akane

This scrub/cleanser is pretty good for AUD$9.95. I have combo/oily skin and this scrub is not harsh and leaves my skin dry at all. After using this for 3 weeks, i noticed that my face is more smoother and look fresh. This scrub also help clearing my blackhead and breakouts. Now, i just wish they will come in smaller sizes and better packaging. BTW, this scrub is called Blackhead clearing cleanser in Australia.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2003 4:00:00 PM More reviews by dharmic_star

I'm picky, I wanted the right size scrubbies but without a nasty scent, stuff like that. So after 20 minutes of scouring Wal-Mart, my poor boyfriend found this, and was like "that's it let's go." I wasn't thrilled with it the first week or two, but after a month of use I actually really looked at my face, and my my pores are much smaller, and my blackheads are almost gone. I use Biore strips and they're nowhere near as gross as they used to be! I have sensitive yet oily skin, but I can use this daily and I'm fine. Great stuff, just be patient!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2003 3:39:00 PM More reviews by cyndi

This scrub is pretty good. The beads are smoother and less harsh than others I've tried. I probably couldn't use this everyday for my combo skin but definitely once a week as a good exfoliant. But, since I just got this, I'm not sure if it really made my blackheads better or if I was imagining it! Will update later.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2003 11:57:00 PM More reviews by kimbomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i actually bought this for my boyfriend [he is blackhead central! silly guys and their lack of skin care] anyways, this felt great on, like i was getting a really deep clean. the scrubbers weren't too gritty and my face felt brand new after using it. not something i would use every single day, but definitely a great thing to use maybe 1 or 2x a week to cut down on grease + blackheads.