Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

This liner is so good only if your wearing it for a little while. after a few hours it will chip or seperate and then chip. and if you try to fix it by going over it it will turn out looking really chunky. Im sticking to my Revlon Colorstay.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an eyeliner that you would need some time of practice to get the right application, which I think many liquid eyeliners fall in the same problem because the different type of brush each of them uses. My problem with this product it is that once applied it looks like a piece of black tape in your eyes, somehow shiny and plastic looking. It would last and stay put long if you don't touch at all your face in your eye area, however if for some reason you do, the eyeline could fall apart in tiny little pieces so you would have a gap there.
Bottom line: affordable, will last if you are not involve in a very active activity or get in contact with your eyes area, vinyl looking finish. I wouldn't buy it again
Tip: For easier application use another eyeliner brush.

I hate this stuff. The texture is weird and rubbery, but it truly does last all day. I think it's really hard to apply though.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Worse product ever!

So hard to apply on! yucks! draws a thick line, instead of thin, and need to shake the bottle a lot the get the liner out!

and it smears like crazy.. so annoying

so so not pigmented at all. seems like a soft black, when i got the darkest black.needs lots n lots of layering to make it seem black enough

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this liner, b/c it truely does not smudge. I have extremely oily lids and due to my crease, the upper part of my eyelid touches my lashline (I think this is called a hooded lid, but not sure). All eyeliners will leave a black smudge on the upper part of my lid where it touches my lashline, but this 100% does not. The only time this flaked on me was after a very long day of wearing it, (my eyelids were pretty greasy by that time) and I rubbed my eye. I also think it is easier to remove than most waterproof eyeliners.

What I don't like about this liner, is that it's too glossy and almost plastic looking. Due to the glossiness, you cannot put eye shadow over it, b/c it'll make the liner look wrinkly.

Bottomline, I love this when I want a dramatic liquid-lined look that'll last all day.

One of the worst purchases one could possibly make!!! It is extremely terrible! It would harded causing it to flake! I would not recommend it to anyone.

I love, love looove this liner. I've been using this for about a month and really love the staying power of this liner. I have one monolid and one double-lid and the monolid (I'm Asian) doesn't smear the liner at all. Ultra liner dries super fast. I find that if I make a mistake, pointy-tipped Q-tips are the perfect tool for touch-ups. There is a LOT of product in the bottle (0.25 fl oz.).

The brush stem tends to get clumpy, but I just use a tissue to wipe it down.

I've been test driving MAC's Fluidline and it smudges like crazy even after using Paint Pot as a base. Ultra does not smudge! It dries as a solid and flakes off (if it "falls off" at all). I'd rather have flakes than smudges all over undereye area.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

yes I agree with other comments, the brush is super hard to draw perfect line, I don't have time in the morning to draw slowly to get the perfect results and practice. It smears easily and comes off pretty quick, do not like it at all.

The brush makes the eyeliner difficult to apply and worst of all, it peels and flakes off even when I don't touch it.

I have been using Maybelline's Ultra Liner for years now, and it is truly the only long-wearing, smudgeproof liner that I have ever been happy with. I am Asian and most liquid liners tend to smudge on my lower lids as the day wears on. Ultra liner stays exactly where I want it. Though it does have a tendency to flake rather than smudge, for me, minor flaking is the lesser of two evils. I love the stuff!