December 22, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by pitsipopaki

Love this stuff. not to oily leaves my skin silky. I use it every day in the bath or right after I shower while my skin is still wet. A Must have

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2003 12:12:00 PM More reviews by c_cassano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

very moisturizing without being greasy. smells great - i wish neutrogena bottled the scent as an EDT cuz i'd so buy it! even though it's relatively inexpensive it still feels like a luxury product. UPDATE: i've begun to use this oil on my hair and it's very moisturizing without being heavy, if you use just the right amount. try it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2003 1:53:00 AM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is thin and not too emollient, but moisturizing. It's great for my normal skin; it makes my arms and legs silky without being greasy. And the scent is really nice. The price is a little high though, so I'll use it up slowly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 10:10:00 AM More reviews by THARA

I love this stuff like a fat kid loves cake. I never take a shower without it. It's a very light but not greasy. If you apply it directly in the shower, toweling off is minnimal. The water just rolls off you. No more wiping dry you just gently pat. It moisturizes skin beatifully and has staying power. Be careful though, it make the tub very very slippery. Lucky for me my husband and I don't share the same bathroom or there could be serious neck and back injuries. The smell is pleasant and the packaging doesn't leak. If you're not into paying $8.99 for this , try the walmart brand EQUATE. They were out of neutrogena one time and this knock off worked just as well and smelled just the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by traceybelle

I love how this smells like summer--like a light suntan lotion, but not too overpowering. The texture is nice for the summer too as it's not as emollient as baby oil. Also speedier to use after a shower than any lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by nyczgirl

i like to use this about twice a week. it`s very light and not too greasy.. leaves my skin very soft and radiant. i thought the smell was okay. it can get a little messy though since it's... oil =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by reyna

I used to use this years ago to shave my legs and rediscovered it again after I gagged on the Palmer's oil. I pour a little bit of my pink grapefruit fragrance (use to fragrance glycerin melt & pour soap). It's not that moisturizing (legs are dry again in the morning) but it gives off a subtle, soothing fragrance that lasts longer than my Gap Pink lotion and it makes my legs moist-looking. Update: I used a swipe of it on my hair today. It got it silky looking (I use a Chi iron to straighten it every day) like my Avon Sleek & Straight Dry Ends Serum. Woohoo!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUCK THIS STUFF MADE MY SKIN ITCH AND I HATE THE HORRIBLE SMELL!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

I love this stuff, I usually use baby oil because I like it after I get out of the shower and it's cheap but every once in awhile I'll splurge and buy this oil instead...it has a wonderful clean scent and it goes on really thin and doesn't leave you with a greasy feel and it gives my skin a nice glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really a great product. It leaves my skin softer then any lotion. The best time to use it is in the warmer months, when you slather this on and air dry. Even my live-in boyfriend, who won't use any product, uses (and raves about) this. I know some people are turned off by the smell, but the scent is one of my favorite things about this body oil. And for under $10 for a big bottle, it's a great deal.