Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

I was using this product because my skin gets a little dry in the winter. I would apply it while still wet after getting out of the shower. Sometime after, I noticed these scaly rash patches all over my arms and legs. After I stopped using it, the rash went away. Who knows, maybe I was allergic to it.

I use this every time I shower. I prefer the unscented version, but the scented one isn't bad, either. I wish it were just a little more moisturizing - sometimes I have to put lotion on my legs as well - but overall this oil is great. It really does leave you feeling softest if you apply it while your skin is damp, and then let it sink in, rather than using a towel. That's not an option for me in the winter, though - brrr!

This is a really nice body oil, which definitely keeps the skin hydrated. It's quite thin and non-oily (weird, I know...), specially if compared to other oils, like Johnson's baby oil. The scent is very pleasant, but sometimes I feel it gets a bit much, and it can get to me if I shower right before bed, because it lingers - it is kinda strong. I apply the body oil after my shower, before I dry myself. During the summer, I allow myself to air dry, which produces the best results. I get a really pretty sheen! During winter, of course, I towel dry, which makes the finish less pretty, but in any case that's not much of a problem, since I'm going to put full clothes on anyway. In the end, a good product for the price - I would repurchase.

I'm glad I followed an MUAers advice and decided to buy this. Works great, especially for its affordable price. I put it on while my skin is still damp and it moisturizes really well (although not as well as I would love it too) and smells SO good. So for general moisturizing property and scent, I would consider repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff for winter, especially if you live in a dry, cold climate like I do. Like everyone else says, it's wonderful right out of the shower because it absorbs better. For those of you who like glitter or shimmer powders this works great under those, or even for mixing the powder with a little oil and then rubbing it on. The smell does wear off after a while, but I personally love it. Also recommend it as a massage oil that isn't as greasy as others. Fabulous!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love! Love! Love! If you want smooth, irresistable, silky skin, this is your answer! Very light, slightly scented, simply divine! Great to put on after bath or shower. Not just a winter must, but a smooth skin staple!

I love this stuff...A real treat for myself when I finally break down and buy it. I don't really know why it is not a staple, but, it isn't. I only buy it mabye 1-2 times a year, especially in the winter when my skin is so dry.I love the smell of this product and even though it is an oil, it absorbs quickly and I never feel like I have "slick" skin. It seems expensive to me for a "discount" store product. I seem to use up the bottle before I even know it. I use it after I turn off the shower and before I dry off, I feel like when I dry off, I am rubbing it in. A great little treat! continued >>

I use this after every shower while my skin is still wet . I never have dry skin. I like the smell of it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. not to oily leaves my skin silky. I use it every day in the bath or right after I shower while my skin is still wet. A Must have

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

very moisturizing without being greasy. smells great - i wish neutrogena bottled the scent as an EDT cuz i'd so buy it! even though it's relatively inexpensive it still feels like a luxury product. UPDATE: i've begun to use this oil on my hair and it's very moisturizing without being heavy, if you use just the right amount. try it!