April 20, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light formula that soaks into my skin right away and leaves it soft and smooth. I don't like the scent though and wish that they made an unscented version. I don't know if they have unscented sesame seeds though....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use this a lot. I found it left my skin soft and with a lovely sheen. Lately I really prefer lotions over the oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 10:44:00 PM More reviews by AmyW

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This in a must-have for the Winter months. It soaks into my skin well, I was hesitant to try it thinking it would be too oily, but it's absorbed nicely and leaves me with the softest, itch-free skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2002 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LyricSaison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product, but it can be a little messy. I like to slather it on after a shower and then put old, comfy sweats. That way it can absorb and won't get all over the couch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the Fragrance-Free version. Makes my skin feel sooo silky soft. I just pulled it out of my cabinet, where it's been hybernating all summer, as it's a great cold weather after-shower moisturizer. Feels light, and absorbs easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice light oil and i think has a pleasant smell. It leaves the skin nice and soft, but i wish that it didnt have petro-oil. I found something better that i love more than this

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2002 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jennyb

Great scent, great feel, great sheeny look, but unfortunately not very moisturising. I like to use this all over, then apply additional moisturiser to my dry elbows and legs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 7:37:00 PM More reviews by theluscioushellcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've come back to this product many times over the years. I only wander away due to my inherent love of variety. But I'll recommend it over all other products because of its unique lightness, pleasant scent, quick absorbsion and the silky feel it gives my skin. High quality, readily available everywhere, leaves skin NOT greasy and very touchable, a little goes a long way, very affordable. If Neutrogena ever stops making this I'll drive to their factory and chain myself to the gate. It's that good. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2002 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Gail42

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This never leaves my shower either. I use it almost daily. When I'm in a hurry, it's all I use. Otherwise, I use it as a first layer under lotion or sunscreen (after blotting off some of the oil with a towel).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2002 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this product for at least 5 years. There's always a bottle of it in my shower. I apply it to damp skin (before even setting foot outside the tub) and it makes my skin so soft and it smells great. It's especially soothing after a shave. I've tried several skin care products over the years, but I have never gone without this one. I can't even count how many times I've repurchased it - it's as necessary as shower gel to me!