August 30, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

I love this stuff, I usually use baby oil because I like it after I get out of the shower and it's cheap but every once in awhile I'll splurge and buy this oil instead...it has a wonderful clean scent and it goes on really thin and doesn't leave you with a greasy feel and it gives my skin a nice glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really a great product. It leaves my skin softer then any lotion. The best time to use it is in the warmer months, when you slather this on and air dry. Even my live-in boyfriend, who won't use any product, uses (and raves about) this. I know some people are turned off by the smell, but the scent is one of my favorite things about this body oil. And for under $10 for a big bottle, it's a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by foreverafter

I am in love with this!! I slather it on after I shower at night and put on my pajamas. it just soaks into my skin and pajamas and leaves my skin soft. it's perfect! it's replaced all other after shower products for me. it's a little messy but after all it IS OIL. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 9:18:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this actually as not only a moisturizer/body oil but also as a bath oil, and it works well for either use. The fragrance is a lil 'different' but not unpleasant, still if you are adverse to fragrances this might be a little strong for you. Otherwise it gives a great silky feeling to the skin, not greasy at all (surprising from an oil!) and I like to use it especially to give my legs that 'sexy sheen' you see all the models in skirts have in all our favorite magazines - which this is perfect for - not shiny, but sheeny and soft!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light formula that soaks into my skin right away and leaves it soft and smooth. I don't like the scent though and wish that they made an unscented version. I don't know if they have unscented sesame seeds though....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use this a lot. I found it left my skin soft and with a lovely sheen. Lately I really prefer lotions over the oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2002 10:44:00 PM More reviews by AmyW

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This in a must-have for the Winter months. It soaks into my skin well, I was hesitant to try it thinking it would be too oily, but it's absorbed nicely and leaves me with the softest, itch-free skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2002 4:35:00 PM More reviews by LyricSaison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product, but it can be a little messy. I like to slather it on after a shower and then put old, comfy sweats. That way it can absorb and won't get all over the couch.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 12:42:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use the Fragrance-Free version. Makes my skin feel sooo silky soft. I just pulled it out of my cabinet, where it's been hybernating all summer, as it's a great cold weather after-shower moisturizer. Feels light, and absorbs easily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2002 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a nice light oil and i think has a pleasant smell. It leaves the skin nice and soft, but i wish that it didnt have petro-oil. I found something better that i love more than this