October 24, 2014 | 1406 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Neutrogena - Body Oil with Sesame

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2003 12:40:00 AM More reviews by traceybelle

I love how this smells like summer--like a light suntan lotion, but not too overpowering. The texture is nice for the summer too as it's not as emollient as baby oil. Also speedier to use after a shower than any lotion.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2003 2:24:00 PM More reviews by nyczgirl

i like to use this about twice a week. it`s very light and not too greasy.. leaves my skin very soft and radiant. i thought the smell was okay. it can get a little messy though since it's... oil =]

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 5:14:00 PM More reviews by reyna

I used to use this years ago to shave my legs and rediscovered it again after I gagged on the Palmer's oil. I pour a little bit of my pink grapefruit fragrance (use to fragrance glycerin melt & pour soap). It's not that moisturizing (legs are dry again in the morning) but it gives off a subtle, soothing fragrance that lasts longer than my Gap Pink lotion and it makes my legs moist-looking. Update: I used a swipe of it on my hair today. It got it silky looking (I use a Chi iron to straighten it every day) like my Avon Sleek & Straight Dry Ends Serum. Woohoo!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 4:34:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUCK THIS STUFF MADE MY SKIN ITCH AND I HATE THE HORRIBLE SMELL!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2003 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Hudie

I love this stuff, I usually use baby oil because I like it after I get out of the shower and it's cheap but every once in awhile I'll splurge and buy this oil instead...it has a wonderful clean scent and it goes on really thin and doesn't leave you with a greasy feel and it gives my skin a nice glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by missdaisy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is really a great product. It leaves my skin softer then any lotion. The best time to use it is in the warmer months, when you slather this on and air dry. Even my live-in boyfriend, who won't use any product, uses (and raves about) this. I know some people are turned off by the smell, but the scent is one of my favorite things about this body oil. And for under $10 for a big bottle, it's a great deal.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2003 6:19:00 PM More reviews by foreverafter

I am in love with this!! I slather it on after I shower at night and put on my pajamas. it just soaks into my skin and pajamas and leaves my skin soft. it's perfect! it's replaced all other after shower products for me. it's a little messy but after all it IS OIL. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2003 9:18:00 PM More reviews by shamrocked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I use this actually as not only a moisturizer/body oil but also as a bath oil, and it works well for either use. The fragrance is a lil 'different' but not unpleasant, still if you are adverse to fragrances this might be a little strong for you. Otherwise it gives a great silky feeling to the skin, not greasy at all (surprising from an oil!) and I like to use it especially to give my legs that 'sexy sheen' you see all the models in skirts have in all our favorite magazines - which this is perfect for - not shiny, but sheeny and soft!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Colleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a light formula that soaks into my skin right away and leaves it soft and smooth. I don't like the scent though and wish that they made an unscented version. I don't know if they have unscented sesame seeds though....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used to use this a lot. I found it left my skin soft and with a lovely sheen. Lately I really prefer lotions over the oil.