Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 12/1/2003 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great stuff for winter, especially if you live in a dry, cold climate like I do. Like everyone else says, it's wonderful right out of the shower because it absorbs better. For those of you who like glitter or shimmer powders this works great under those, or even for mixing the powder with a little oil and then rubbing it on. The smell does wear off after a while, but I personally love it. Also recommend it as a massage oil that isn't as greasy as others. Fabulous!

on 11/29/2003 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Love! Love! Love! If you want smooth, irresistable, silky skin, this is your answer! Very light, slightly scented, simply divine! Great to put on after bath or shower. Not just a winter must, but a smooth skin staple!

on 9/3/2003 6:51:00 PM

I love this stuff...A real treat for myself when I finally break down and buy it. I don't really know why it is not a staple, but, it isn't. I only buy it mabye 1-2 times a year, especially in the winter when my skin is so dry.I love the smell of this product and even though it is an oil, it absorbs quickly and I never feel like I have "slick" skin. It seems expensive to me for a "discount" store product. I seem to use up the bottle before I even know it. I use it after I turn off the shower and before I dry off, I feel like when I dry off, I am rubbing it in. A great little treat! continued >>

on 8/27/2003 3:18:00 PM

I use this after every shower while my skin is still wet . I never have dry skin. I like the smell of it.

on 8/27/2003 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love this stuff. not to oily leaves my skin silky. I use it every day in the bath or right after I shower while my skin is still wet. A Must have

on 8/11/2003 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

very moisturizing without being greasy. smells great - i wish neutrogena bottled the scent as an EDT cuz i'd so buy it! even though it's relatively inexpensive it still feels like a luxury product. UPDATE: i've begun to use this oil on my hair and it's very moisturizing without being heavy, if you use just the right amount. try it!

on 8/10/2003 1:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is thin and not too emollient, but moisturizing. It's great for my normal skin; it makes my arms and legs silky without being greasy. And the scent is really nice. The price is a little high though, so I'll use it up slowly.

on 7/16/2003 10:10:00 AM

I love this stuff like a fat kid loves cake. I never take a shower without it. It's a very light but not greasy. If you apply it directly in the shower, toweling off is minnimal. The water just rolls off you. No more wiping dry you just gently pat. It moisturizes skin beatifully and has staying power. Be careful though, it make the tub very very slippery. Lucky for me my husband and I don't share the same bathroom or there could be serious neck and back injuries. The smell is pleasant and the packaging doesn't leak. If you're not into paying $8.99 for this , try the walmart brand EQUATE. They were out of neutrogena one time and this knock off worked just as well and smelled just the same.

on 7/1/2003 12:40:00 AM

I love how this smells like summer--like a light suntan lotion, but not too overpowering. The texture is nice for the summer too as it's not as emollient as baby oil. Also speedier to use after a shower than any lotion.

on 6/27/2003 2:24:00 PM

i like to use this about twice a week. it`s very light and not too greasy.. leaves my skin very soft and radiant. i thought the smell was okay. it can get a little messy though since it's... oil =]

Popular Lotions / Creams