MAC Frost - Angel

I heard a lot of reviews about this lipstick. I was in MAC today, and I decided to add this to my purchase. Im glad I did, because its a great pretty everyday lipstick. I think it would suit anyone. It was obvious that this was a popular color since the SA asked if this was my favorite color. lol.

on 9/7/2010 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this lipstick! can be worn day or night. perfect color & the perfect shade. can be built up as well. love loveeeeeee it!!! :)

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Oh how I love this lipstick. This is like the exact color of my lips, maybe turned up half a notch, but otherwise the same. So I guess I have failry pigmented lips. This looks so natural too, or can be built up for a more pop of color. I love the smell and the packaging, and I don't think this is frost at all! My favorite MAC lippie :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Pro's: no funny smell or taste, good staying power, gorgeous colour, easy to apply, cheap.
Con's: A little sheer.

I think this is a gorgeous colour, but its kind of sheer. I need several layers to get good colour. I would not buy this again, but I do like the colour.

on 9/4/2010 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this lipstick, especially after reading all the raving reviews. But unfortunately, it just didn't work for me. The color just doesn't look right on my very pigmented lips, and I'm not crazy about the frost finish. It looks almost metallic on my lips. It is also very drying. Creme cup, however, I love! I won't be buying this again.

on 8/19/2010 8:11:00 PM

this is my first mac lipstick, and will not be my last one. on my nw20 skin, and pigmented lips, this is gorgeouss! i got this and cultured, and combined, AMAZINGNESS. will repurchase over and over!

I have semi pigmented lips and this lipstick is amazing with my PPP skin,m Black hair and brown eyes. It shows up as ti does in the tube. it lasts fairly well for somone who licks their lips alot like me for a frosty lipstick its not frosty at all like a satin finish. wil repurchase

on 8/16/2010 7:22:00 PM

Not sure about the hype over this very ordinary lipstick. Not much pigmentation. I returned it to Mac after trying to make the color show up on me. I love Mac lipsticks but, this one is not great. BTW, I am not a fan of frost lipsticks in general.

on 8/16/2010 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I saw a lot of people talking about this lipstick at the beginning of the year, so just decided to get it one day. At first I hated it, I just couldn't get it to work with my naturally pigmented lips. I pulled it back out last week and Iádon't know what's changed but I just love it! I think it may be that my hair colour is a lot darker and works better with it. I will definitely buy it again once I run out! Even though it's one of MAC's Frost finish lipsticks, it's definitely not frosty on the lips or overly glittery so it's very wearable for everyday no matter what you've got on the rest of your face.

on 8/16/2010 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm not going to lie, one of the main reasons why I bought this was because it's Kim Kardashians favorite pink lipstick. I have super pigmented lips and just wearing this alone didn't cut it. The formula is a little sheer. I wore again that night with the liner and gloss and I loved it!!! If you have pigmented lips liner is a must. It's also not too frosty. Really pretty going out pink lipstick. Goes well with a nice brown smokey eye!!

Popular Lipsticks