April 20, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by manda9794

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Had to edit this review. Maybe it's because I have very pigmented lips, but this color comes out an awkward bright pink on me that one would probably associate with an "old lady" type color. It looks gorgeous on many others that I know who own it but unfortunately it's a no go for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by jillianliqi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I loved this pink but because my lips are so pigmented it turns into a hot very blue toned pink on me so i tend to use gold lipglosses or add myth before this lipstick to tone it down. But its a perfect pink for most of my other friends with less pigmented lips.

I will not repurchase partly cos i found something similar which is ysl's rouge volupte in number 01 (which says its a nude beige but its totally a PINK). Its less blue toned than angel so i dont have to waste time on glosses which doesn't look good on me since i already have full lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by xemiliemx

I love this lipstick! I'm not a lipstick-girl, I'm totally a lipgloss-girl, but I actually like this lipstick more then a lot of my lipglosses. I have blond hair, and fair skin and all of that, and this colour is just perfect on my lips. Looks so good! Will buy this again as soon as I run out :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 2:40:00 AM More reviews by mishkee

i love this color! its pretty much a lot like creme cup. Which i love more than angel but angel doesnt melt like creme cup will.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by macbarbiexo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Angel is a beautiful pinky nude colour. I expected more of a baby pink than what it is but I like it. It has more of a peachy, even goldish undertone as opposed to a true baby pink such as Viva Glam Gaga. It is not overly frosty or glitter, as MAC Frost lipsticks are the perfect formula. It is a great colour if you want a nude lip with a more natural colour. It is very buildable and looks even better with primer. Very moisturizing and lasts a long time. It is a necessity for every MAC collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by luvnyc123

I actually got this yesterday and I LOVE it. I told the MA that I was looking for a light/pinky color and she gave me Angel. I was little worried becasue it's a frost and I don't like metallic lips lol, but it's SO soft and creamy-not frosty at all! I think Angel is the perfect neutral pink lipstick. I had creme cup (I lost it :( ) and which looked similar but it came out a little brighter, I would pick this over creme cup. I love angel because I'll be able to wear it with any makeup look from smokey eyes to neutrals. I don't think anyone would not like this lipstick. oh and I have VERY pigmented lips and this goes on quite opaque without looking chalky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by emmalaymla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this after a SA suggested it. I'm almost finished with my tube, and I really like it. It's a really pretty not too bright mid toned pink. I don't actually find it frosty at all, which is a relief. I think it brightens my face, and this is one of my daily staples. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by MargaritaLo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heard great reviews about Angel lipstick. Mostly this lipstick is included in their top 10 favorite mac lipsticks. Ive been searching for this lipstick for so long since we don't have MAC stores here and finally got one! Im so happy i purchased this, i got lots of compliments the first time I wore it! This is a pink lipstick which you can hardly see any frost in it.
I will definitely BUY this again. And other reason I got this one is that people said this is Kim K's fave lippie!!! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by crumblepie

Along with Hue and Freckletone, Angel is one of my favorite MAC lipsticks. In the tube, it looks like a purplish midtone pink, but on your lips it is the perfect baby pink colour with a teeny hint of mauve. It's a frost, but the shimmer is minimal, thank god. The only thing is, it lasts no longer than 15 minutes on me before I have to reapply. But I think it's worth it! :)
Oh, and for reference, I'm an NC 20. but I think Angel would suit almost anyone, although if you are really tan it might wash you out a bit.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by dapich

This color looked like the perfect everyday pink I was looking for, but quickly disappointed me upon first application. I am NC44 45 and this makes me look washed out. My sis said it made my lips purple. This may look better on lighter skin tones or with the right liner and lipgloss.