November 24, 2014 | 2014 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 6:49:00 AM More reviews by nnana

I don't have overly sensitive skin but I love this anyway. One spritz around my face and my skin feels comfortable, hydrated and soothed all over again. Love it, will repurchase in the mini bottles as its so much more convenient for bringing out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 2:13:00 AM More reviews by maithy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

CANT LIVE WITHOUT! Its great, really does what it claims: calm down redness, sunburn, itch..., keep the moist on skin surface. It does all the good things for sensitive skin. In summer, I use it as a light moisturize (spray it all, pat gently) then feel fresh with no stickiness, heaviness as using a real moisturizer. I been used 3 bottles of this n will repurchase it forever.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For buying avene products at shoppers drug mart the sales lady,whome I love,gave me a bottle of this for free,nice of her wasnt it?? It does feel feel refreshing on the skin,but Im not sure what else its suppose to do really!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Reviewers belong already mentioned how great this product is. If you have sensitive skin, go and get this!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by missjessica87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really great product to keep in your purse all year around. My skin gets really dry at work so I spray some of this on, let it dry and that dry,itchy feeling goes away! It's also really great in the summer to get rid of sweat, at least for me. I keep the large size bottle at home and the travel size in my purse. It's great for setting makeup aswell. Just wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Kleinsteuber

I am absolutely in love with this product. After showering, I have a few blotches on my skin. I spray this on, let it dry, and follow up with Avene Clean-Ac moisturizer and the results are astonishing. For years, I had horrible acne, and I now have the scars to prove it. Showers, sun, blushing, venturing into the cold, they all seemed to make my scars appear extremely red, visible and irritated. But discovering the Avene line was the miracle I needed. My red scarring has reduced by at least 70%, and I've only been using the stuff for a few weeks! Try this water spray. It is so, so, so soothing. You will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really good product, I'm not sure how this compares with other thermal sprays, but this really soothes your skin. I spray it on after cleansing my face, and I've noticed my skin is left sensitive, and redness is soothed. It's great, because you can use this product for so many things - if you have allergies, when you have an itch, when you need to cool off, I even use it in the morning sometimes just to wake myself up. If you have an irritation, spray this on a cotton pad and then press the cotton pad on the spot. I love this product, and although I'm curious about Vichy's version of this, I think I'll just stick to this. It also lasts a long time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by Adriana265

Not liking this too much. I prefer the LRP thermal spray a lot more, even though it's pricier. This just makes my face feel wet, regardless of how far I hold the can from my face. LRP makes my skin feel hydrated and soothed, but this...it's just like putting regular water on my face (which I know many people will say it what water in a can is, but seriously - tap water breaks me out and drys my skin). If you're looking for a cheap thermal water and just want it to take cakiness away from makeup or something this would probably be right up your boat. But my sensitive irritable skin needs a bit more :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2010 12:39:00 PM More reviews by kate_rose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Buy this product. Buy it now. Keep it with you at all times, with a bit of moisturiser, and spritz whenever you feel the need. This product, more than anything I have tried, has not only saved my skin from adult acne but actually helped me figure out that stripping my skin was making the acne worse, not better, and that a part of the problem was my skin reacting to the utter crap I was piling onto it in an attempt to fix it.
Lots of my friends have laughed at me for having 'water in a can - why not just get a spray bottle with tap water?' but I know tap water can also be part of the problem, so as soon as I have used it to cleanse I use this and pat it off before slathering on Avene moisturiser (and if you'd seen my skin a few short months ago, you would never have believed that putting on moisturiser wouldn't have just made things worse). I am a chemistry student who spends a lot of time in lab with icky evil solvents, so before and during lab I spray this stuff on, layer up with moisturiser and Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour cream (again, can't quite believe I'm saying this about moisturisers) and my skin comes out the other side intact and not hideously strung out and stinging. I couldn't recommend this (and other Avene products) highly enough.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 6:06:00 PM More reviews by MissJacqui85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I thought this was just a gimmick, like vibrating mascara wands. My skin is oily and quite sensitive-great combination:)

I have recently been making moves over to natural products, caring about ingredients and what they will do LONG term to my skin, not short term.

I have found you get what you pay for, and quality items always last longer as you need less.... and they also cause you to need a smaller array of combined products as a result of the good things they do for you.

This stuff is incredible... my face gets red after showering, and this calms my skin skin down and makes it EVEN within a matter of seconds. I am actually not using a moisturizer at the moment- this is sufficient. If I get a little dry, I spritz a little extra of this and smooth it into my skin with my fingers, gently exfoliating any dry parts. It's brilliant!

Keep in mind my skin is oily- dryer skins would need a moisturiser- but less because of this product! I take any excuse to use this- and the large can is massive! Great to set makeup- and I spray it on my boyfriends face after he has shaved.... he complains and squints his eyes and makes a big fuss, but I think secretly he enjoys it:)

Was recommended this product whilst in the chemist talking to a salesperson about this range, and a civilian walked past and commented that she was put onto Avene by her dermatologist and hasn't looked back.
]
A staple product for those with sensitive skin. I use it religiously throughout the day, and my skin becomes shiny very fast if I don't put it on before I prime. Actually- I can get away without a primer because of this!

Edit: On a business trip in China- broke out from Krush minerals (reviewed) which was HORRIBLE to go through whilst travelling- this spray SAVED my skin, I purchased some in Hong Kong as I couldn't take aersole can on the plane. My skin has healed from applying only this........... I adore it even more now and even more firmly convinced now it's really been put to the test!