Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a little over a month and I like it a lot, but I'm not sure I can say I love it. It does seem to calm my skin a bit and when I spray it on before my moisturizer it does keep my skin more hydrated. The price is not to outrageous so I will probably buy this again.

It doesn't moisturize nor does it tones. Because it's not meant to. It's meant to calm irritated skin after reacting to certain irritants or after shaving and changing of environment. It really calms my flushed face a lot and you know it when a product feels good on your skin and you know that it's helping you.
It's exactly what Avene's Thermal water does to me everytime. As for if I would repurchase, I ALWAYS repurchase it. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Avene especially Eluage, the tinted sunscreen (only one w/green hue that looks natural on me, also the body oil etc), and have had the spray several times since it came with some gift packs I got. I just don't find anything special about it other than its hard to find a misting bottle that sprays as fine a mist as this does. If I could, plain old bottled spring water would be better for me. So when I have this in a set I use it to set my mu, but otherwise use spring water in a regular spray bottle though its sloppier.

I hoped this would help my very reactive skin since I moved and now deal with hard water, my skin is always red. But nada, zip, just plain old water to me.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It is just water, to be honest. So there won't be any magic, but it does calm the skin down. I use it as a toner in the morning and after moisturizer (from Avène aswell) my make up actually looks a lot better after a long day.
Since it's quite cheap (10€ in Finland), you won't feel ripped off if you don't like it.

personally didn't experience anything good or bad with this product. just made me feel good using it. ?_?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this product and I use it for many reasons, and have done so the past three years.

I spray it during the day to refresh my face, and during the summer to calm it.

Sometimes I have a wish to quickly dry out some areas of skin due to breakouts, and then this product works wonderfully after I've used my other alcoholic products (Exuviance) and makes sure my skin does not stay irritated.

I've also used this to soothe my skin from sunburn etc. and I can definitely feel some relief!

Packaging is good, and product long-lasting.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've bought several bottles of this. Eversince I started using retin-A in combination with dianetter (diane-35/minerva-35) depending on which country you're from. Retin-A still causes occasional flakes and dianette reduces oil production.

I found that if I spray this on after I washed my face followed with hydrance optimale riche my skin feels and stays more hydrated.

This is good, because it is essentially just water and water can only be so bad, but not great.
I've been using thermal waters religously every day for the past 4 years. I've tried this, as well as the La Roche Posay and Vichy thermal waters, and this one is definately last on my list.
LRP was by far the best and most effective for my skin, over time, i found it actually improved the quality of my skin texture. Vichy came in close second, but I found it a bit too salty.
Avene feels and has the results of putting normal tap water on my skin. Definately try LRP or Vichy first.

i love it! because make my skin fresh when i use it. i also can use it everytime i want.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have sensitive skin that easily gets red. So immediately after cleansing my face and rinsing it with tap water, I spray my face with Avene Thermal Water. Water in big cities can be really hard, which makes your skin feel tight, but with this water my skin doesn't feel pulled. I follow up with the Avene toner. However because of the price, I'm going to buy a spray bottle and fill it up with mineral water. It's still better than tap water and won't cost much!

Popular Face Skincare Products