Avene Thermal Water

4.2

Bicarbonate 226.7 mg/l, Silica 10.6 mg/l, Calcium 42.7 mg/l, Magnesium 21.2 mg/l, Selenium <5 microgr/l, Zinc 20 microgr/l, Copper <5 microgr/l. Dry residue mineral content 207 mg/l. Neutral pH 7.5

on 7/11/2010 10:50:00 AM

I will definitely buy again it with a 50% discount as I did the first time =)

I have been trying thermal water of La Roche Posay and usual Evian, but I did love the Avene one. The spray is very nice and apply water with the smallest drops, that makes the procedure not that fearful as it always is with sprays.

However be careful with the lid, it always fall of the bottle.

I bought this as part of the Avene regime for my schizophrenic skin. I had a patch of dermatitis in the corner of my eye and had been using steroid cream on it, don't try this at home - but I was prescribed it by my doctor. It would go away for a few weeks and then be back with a vengeance. Since I started using this water it hasn't been back and I threw the steroid cream away. This is the only thing I have changed in my routine in the eye area so it has to be this. I know it's only water but there is definately something it in!

on 7/2/2010 7:01:00 AM

It's expensive but all worth to buy it.. It smooths my skin and makes my red face to disappear in the sun or after waxing my legs.. Great product! Highly recommended!

on 7/2/2010 6:47:00 AM

when i first stumbled upon these reviews, i thought, "come on, people- it's WATER." but, i go to the beach a lot and wanted to take some water in a can to refresh my face, so i bought this. i can't sing its praises enough- it really has reduced the redness in my face!!!!!!!!!! i swear to you, i no longer have to wear foundation!!! and, it feels heavenly to hvae a soft mist of cool water on my face a few times/day- i now use it every single day. my kids even ask for "squirts" when they catch me using it because it feels so good. admittedly, i'm still confused--- how on earth can WATER cure my skin??? but it did, and i'm in love.

on 6/27/2010 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this to reduce the redness in my face, and so far neglected to use it for that purpose. I guess was lazy and afraid of interaction with my routine :)
I epilated my legs after a long stretch of shaving, and the irritation was unbelievable - red, swollen, inflamed mounds where the hairs used to be - hundreds of them. I used this thermal water (i had nothing else) and to my utter amazement and delight - the irritation and swellings went away in just 2, 3 hours! (it used to take like a whole day or two for it to go away) The redness was completely gone after only 30 minutes!

This is a miracle product, i don´t know how, but it really calms down the inflamation and irritation.
Next mission - using it daily on my face. If it does half as good as it did for my legs - i will buy it forever!

on 6/15/2010 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I bought this after finding a local pharmacy that sells this brand. How was I ever able to live without this little miracle in a can? I use it several times daily meanwhile, after sports, after waking up, after cleaning my skin, to settle my make-up, etc. This has an undeniable effect on my skin. It’s “calmer”, less red and irritated and far more radiant. Became an instant beauty routine and I don’t wanna be without it anymore.

on 6/15/2010 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome Awesome Awesome, love this stuff it has really made my skin look more hydrated...it is super soothing...just love using it, it is an esential, after trying many products aimes at sensitive skin i must say this is def the best ive come across, you cant go wrong.will totally improve the conditon/appearance of your skin.

on 6/3/2010 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I got this for the first time a few days ago and I like it. I don't find it works as a moisturizer or toner as some people suggested, on my skin anyway (dry, sensitive). BUT I still like it for other purposes. It feels really nice on your skin and temporarily cools it (It sinks in super fast so it only cools for a minute or two but is still nice when your skin is warm). But the main way I like using this is as a primer for my tinted moisturizer AND after putting on powder blush! I've always had the problem with wearing powders because they just look dry and powdery on my face. I sprayed this on my cheeks after putting on blush today and Wow! My blush set into my skin and it left my face with a dewy (but not shiny) look. Before my tinted moisturizer, it helps it from sticking to dry spots and getting too much in certain areas. It helps it sink into my skin and better coverage.

on 5/22/2010 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

If you would have told me even a month ago that I'd be raving about water in a can, I would have said you were nuts, but I tried this based on great reviews and WOW!! I have EXTREMELY sensitive, reactive skin and this calms is immediately. Seriously. I spritz some on after every face-washing and it soothes and calms and doesn't make me red (even tap water sometimes makes me red).

A godsend. Love it!

on 5/17/2010 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I use this to freshen up a dehydrated face, or when I want to 'settle' my makeup. Also, if my skin has broken down and I can't use moisturiser or cleanser, I tend to use this as both moisturisr and cleanser until it recovers.

I like it, I've bought and re-bought it, but if you looking purely as a setting spray then there are probably other water sprays that work as well.

Popular Face Skincare Products