July 26, 2014 | 1463 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by unfun21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff, I have oily/combo skin and I don't need to put foundation or mineral mu over it. It is light coverage, so if you have heavy spots or major flaws it might not be enough. I have sun damage and nose/mouth redness and this covers it all up perfectly. AND ALL DAY LONG! I'm not orange at the end of the day, or oily. I have almost completely abandoned my EDM minerals and feel a little sad but the Loreal BB cream is awesome. I hope it works as well for my skin in summer as it has in winter. Also wish it had SPF in it (don't think it does but I'm not 100%) but OH WELL it's still worth it for less than $10.
Try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Avril14th

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fair skin but not the fairest. I bought this in light. It comes out white with little grainy bits. Once applied on the skin the color appears. It was so orange and felt very heavy on my skin.I don't like the feel of makeup on my skin. I have yet to find a BB cream that I like. I have probably tried 10 so far. I think I am going to give up on this trend and stick with tinted moisturizers.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've bought this product several times and I'm surprised the overall rating isn't higher! It's actually a really good drugstore BB cream! As other people have said, the only thin I do not like is the "beautifying beads" (it can irritate skin) and the fact that it can pool and crust around any dry patches you may have. However, those two things aside it's a GREAT primer to even out skin! I often wear it as my foundation. Great product for the price!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by MISFIT1125

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is different from the traditional tinted BB creams. when I first squeezed out the product I was alarmed by the white cream that was coming out. I was instantly disappointed UNTIL i actually applied it to my face. once i started blending it in I saw that it for the most part matched my skin tone nicely. I also love the fact that the coverage of this product is a pretty decent coverage. I definitely would say that it is a medium coverage, but I wouldn't think it is very buildable. It blurred out the imperfections on my face and also blurred out the redness around my nose. you can get away without setting it with a powder, but if you wanted more coverage I would go ahead and do so. The only downside of this product is that the longevity isn't the best. I had to touch up a few times but I guess it's just due to my oily skin. overall a good product to have.

PROS: decent medium coverage
-feels very light on the skin
-a little goes a long way
-very affordable

CONS: not very buildable
-longevity of product isn't the best
-can't really use a brush or sponge with this product. best to use hands
-product spills out very easily. keep out of hot places!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by hehaho85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! Dont even need foundation with this.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dolcibunni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have a love/hate relationship with this product.
Firstly, I should have paid attention to the fact that it has "beads" that "transform" to your skin tone; I have had bad experiences with these sorts of products. The beads are rough on the skin, and I get all nervous when the colour stays white and doesn't transform.
Secondly, if I have any sort of dry patch on my skin, this product clings to it and makes it pronounced so much so that I find it hard to believe that this product actually "hydrates". Before I rub this onto my face, I don't see a trace of dry skin, yet after it is applied I have patchy areas that make me want to throw this thing out the window.
Lastly, the coverage is alright, I didn't expect much from it because it's a BB cream and all.
I think I'll just stick to my pigmented moisturizer by laura mercier.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2013 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Talanda

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I began using this product about a month ago. I was looking for something that wouldn't clog my pores and that would leave an effortless finish for someone on-the-go like me. I am so pleased with this BB Cream. It matches my medium skin tone perfectly, which is usually impossible for me with drugstore brands. It's perfect for all over coverage during the daytime as well as night. I often pair it with another product to reflect light on areas such as cheekbones and around my eyes. This BB Cream has replaced my usual foundation which was harsh on my skin and made me look overdone when simplicity was my attempt. Very pleased!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2013 7:02:00 PM More reviews by rkaybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I usually totally hate BB creams. I have extremely oily skin and tried the Garnier BB (yikes- oily skinned ladies beware) so since then I have avoided them like the plague. I recently decided I wanted to try a little more natural look and my friend recommended this. I self tan, so my face is lighter than my body so I chose the medium shade. The packaging is cool, the color change thing is different, and I thought I may like it.

HOLY HELL OXIDATION. I've been sitting here at work looking in my front facing camera and I try to deny it but I am lookin orange! I also look a little patchy and discolored in general; not a fan.

Another problem I faced, I read everywhere that BB creams applied by hand are super streaky so I tried my makeup sponge and the color would NOT go from white to skin tone until I used my hands.

The one good thing I can say is - I've had this on for 6 hours now and my face isn't oily at ALL! I put a tiny swipe of tarte amazonian clay finishing powder over my nose and forehead but that's it and my face has stayed shine free so far! Sadly that is the only good I can give this, maybe I'll try again tomorrow and see what happens oxidation wise, but it's lookin pretty bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

I bought this in the shade Fair. I love that it transforms to your skin colour. It dries down to a matte finish and didn't leave me feeling greasy. I will repurchace. I'm a bit disappointed that it has no spf in it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by spackle_n_smear

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've tried several BB creams, both foreign and domestic, and, by far, I think this is the tube of stuff I'll be reaching for everytime. Granted, I wish there was some SPF involved here, but I'm ready to forgive for because of 5 things: 1) I already have SPF in my face lotion; 2) Creates a perfect shade--this purple-gray liquid creates the perfect color for me, and this is usually the biggest problem for those who want to wear BB creams. I wear DEEP, btw; 3) Good coverage--goes on easy, evens out my skin without looking made up; 4) Oil control--WTF! How the heck does this product hold back the oil slick for hours when I only applied about a centimeter of the product over my whole face?!?; and 5) Lightweight--my face feels clean and under control. This would've been 5 lippies but no SPF so I took off one lippie. Good job, L'Oreal! I finally found a BB cream that took the worry out of wondering if it will work or not.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No