December 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by AnzisAmazing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its funny that the same thing i disliked about this cream when i first purchased it is now what i looove, which is its gritty/rough texture. I find now that it dries matte, with light to med coverage. This cream allows me to use minimal foundation. I actually use my foundation more like a concealer with this cream because it blends so nicely. I only have some redness on my cheeks so thats where i put a few drops of foundation. Im thrilled with the way my skin looks paired with my loreal true match foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by melissamentor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will absolutely buy it, I use color LIGHT and I bought it on impulse just like all other stuff, but how wonderful it works for my skin! It smoothes out all lines, it gives me glow and blends great, it covers stuff without being any cakey, I love it, I just wish it would have spf. I use retinol products and need spf, so I will look for BB cream with spf. I am definitely in love with BB creams

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Rebekah85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So, to start, I am a dedicated foundation girl. I do full face make up every day. I have combo/oily skin that ranges from really fair to tan, depending on if I have been tanning. Let's face it though, some days we just don't have the time or energy to do ALL that make up routine. So I went on the search for a BB cream that would offer at least a little coverage to help me look decent on my "off" days. I tried Garnier, I tried Olay, I tried Maybeline. I hated them all. Greasy, cakey, orange. Just gross. Finally I tried this one and I am impressed!! It comes out white with little grey balls full of color. As you rub it into your skin, the color starts to form. I purchased it in fair and when I am tanning, it matches me pretty perfectly. When I'm on the pale side, it is a tad too dark, but to me it isn't orange at all. It does a great job at covering my redness, especially when combined with a concealer first. I have found I don't have to use a powder after this, it sets nicely to a matte finish and stays all day. It truly makes me feel fresh and more awake looking and I use it on my lazy, 5 minute face days. First conceal, then this, then blush, highlighter and mascara and I'm done. It's great. My sister also purchased this and said she had trouble blending it, saying it dried before she was able to get it all over her face. I found that if I apply a little more then you'd think you would need and lightly smear it between your pointer and middle finger on each hand and then place some on your forehead, nose, cheeks and chin and then blend out, it does really well. Just make sure you blend well under your jaw and into your hairline. I am on the fence over one thing and that is that I have been breaking out recently. I only use this product twice or so a week and so it may very well be climate or stress related, as other reviews have stated it doesn't cause break outs, but who knows. I guess I'm not that worried because I have it on today lol. I saw a couple other reviews that complained about the packaging, saying that is spews out the end and fills the cap, I have not had this problem. I leave it open laying on my vanity while I am applying it and it hasn't leaked out once and my cap is completely clean, maybe it's just the customer making a mess? Not sure, but I have had no issues with the packaging. Over all I am really happy with this product and like it above every other BB Cream I have tried. I would purchase again and recommend it to friends and family. I just would suggest before giving this product a low rating to realize that it is a sheer coverage bb cream that isn't mean to cover all or even any of your blemishes. It simply is supposed to even out skin tone and BLUR blemishes by giving you an even face. I find it does those two things. So if you have a lot of blemishes, don't expect this to cover them. Use concealer too and you'll have better coverage, but this isn't a foundation and won't work like one. It does just what it says it will.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:50:00 PM More reviews by reaverpetermycroftstephen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I wouldn't buy this product again, considering it didn't have a great coverage that I was looking for. And I'm light skin, so I bought the lighest one, but it didn't really match with my skin color :( It gave me more of a tanish look. The only thing I liked was when the day went on, it started to look better :) But still, I think I'll try something different. If you'll looking for more of a lighter coverage and have more of a tan colored skin, then this may work for you. If you'll light skin, like me, I would find something different =)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I looove this BB cream! I took one lippie off, because the coverage is very sheer. Apart from that, this is am excellent primer. My skin can get extremely oily, and I applied this to my face without setting powder, and it stayed for hours..my face kept its fresh look and I looked very natural. Compared to the other BB creams I've tried, this is the best one. Oily skin gals, this is our holy grail.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by trish7210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Honestly, I was tempted to give this product just one lippie, but to be fair, it works okay. The main issue I had is the same as all my other cool/ivory- skinned companions-I turned orange. The fair and light versions both did this to me, makes me sad. This product is not pale girl-friendly.

That being said, I couldn't give it zero credit. It does even redness pretty good(that's where the too-orangey bisque color comes in). It also makes skin feel very nice and silky, leaving a semi-matte finish. This would be a nice product for warm and darker toned girls, I think. Although, I do think it is more of a tinted moisturizer than a BB cream, it's still worth trying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by bacabacanomore

This is the first BB cream I have tried so, to compare it to any other BB cream I can't do. But, I can say that over all I love this product! I too put it on and saw that it was white at first and was almost disappointed. Once I started blending it in more the color started changing and matched my tone very well! Like I saw a few other people mention, I was a little worried it was on the orange side as well. Once I was finished applying it to my whole face I no longer saw it as too orange. My understanding is that this is supposed to be a primer so it does feel a little chalky once it dried and set. Once I applied my blush and an all over face powder I was pleased with the look and feel. I'm really happy with my first BB cream experience and glad I chose this one to try first.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by redmau5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have an extremely hard skin type to match because I am so fair, and I also have combination skin so I have been trying to ease up on the foundation and go for something a little lighter. I could not be more pleased with this product! I have tried products in the past that are intended to adjust to your skin tone but they just made me look orange, this didn't at all! It gave my skin a really flawless look, hid my pores well, and it was so lightweight it felt amazing! I only wish it came in a bigger tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by jackie84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price: $7.99 at Target
Amount: 1 fluid ounce
Shade: Light (I'm NC 25-30 depending on season)

Overall, nice face product that doesn't break me out. It is VERY sheer. I use it like a tinted moisturizer/primer and use my Make Up For Ever Pro Finish face powder all over it. Then I have a natural, non-oily, no fuss makeup look that lasts all day. It makes my makeup routine only about 5-10 minutes in the morning as opposed to full face makeup. Nice for the price and I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by lipsofanangel56

First things first, I hate how this is so runny that it just oozes out of the top! I literally store it upside down so that when I use it the product doesn't come running out all over as soon as I take the cap off. And that's another thing! The product gets all over the inside of the cap, and that's another reason why I store the BB cream upside down. Now, I've never tried any of the Asian BB creams, but I'm pretty sure their skincare benefits are greater than L'Oreal has. I love this as a tinted moisturizer, but I don't believe any of it's claims to improve the quality of your skin. I also love how the little beads that eventually turn into the pigment sort of massages the skin. Some people may be averse to trying this product just because of that odd texture, but I actually enjoy it. Even though the shade range is very limited, I was able to find a great shade match (medium). Sadly, this does tend to have a grayish look to it, but that goes away if you powder it; the gray tint also fades within the first hour of wear so that's good. This BB cream goes on pretty matte, but then sets to a ncie satin throughout the day. With this product, my skin tends to get a little oily after 4-5 hours of wear which isn't too bad. Given, I don't have oily skin, I have combination skin; it only gets mildly oily and then stays very dry others. This product does not extenuate dry patches, though I do like to use the DHC velvet skin beforehand only over those dry patches to keep the product going on smoothly. Overall, I really love how easy this product is to use and has suprisingly good coverage for a BB cream. :)