April 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2005 2:33:00 PM More reviews by arishayla

NARS Exhibit A is the first NARS blush that I have purchased. The formulation is smooth, no streaks. The color is super bright in the case but looks fabulous on my NC45 skin. It gives my cheeks a nice peachy glow. I will defintely purchase more NARS blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2005 8:26:00 PM More reviews by ErCar

This is just an amazing blush. I have contemplated buying several NARS blushes over the months, but have tried to only buy the ones I really, really wanted. So now I have Orgasm and this...and Laguna Bronzer. I love Orgasm, but this has quickly become my favorite. It looks absolutely frightening in the pan, and if it were not for MUA, I would never EVER have considered even trying this on, but now that I own it, I can honestly say that most people should at least give this a try. I literally only touch my brush to it, and then blendblendblend. It leaves my cheeks with the prettiest bright apricot/pink (NOT organge) glow. And because you've blended so much, it looks really natural. I also tried Cargo's Laguna blush which looks almost identical to Exhibit A in the pan, but that DID look orange. There is simply nothing like this blush in any other line. IMO it is a must-have!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2005 11:50:00 AM More reviews by carinnemj

I am amazed and astounded that I love this blush, though I suppose I shouldn't be -- it is NARS, after all. I'm LLL (probably NC25ish) and thought only darker gals could pull this one off. Not true! I use a skunk brush to pick up the lightest dusting of pigment -- no swiping the surface, just tapping -- and blending really well.What looks tomato red in the pan goes on like a ripe peach. And best of all, I can enjoy this for the rest of my life because there's no way on earth I'd ever hit pan on this. $22.50 at Sephora and counters. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2004 7:43:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this! Its my favorite Nars blush so far. When I first got this and showed it to my husband he said it was the ugliest orange red color he had ever seen and made a face when I told him I was going to wear it. Which is understandable. In the pan it looks scary, a bright orange red that reminds me of the red on the Cambells soup cans. But on it is so pretty and natural and flushed looking. It gives a much sexier glow than the much coveted Nars Orgasm. I apply this blush with the Flirt Dust Her skunk brush, since the end of the bristles are white you can tell exactly how much pigment you are getting on the brush and thats really helpful for not applying to much. So I wore the blush and after getting lots of compliments from my husband about how great I looked I told him I was wearing the "ugly orange red" blush I showed him the day before. He couldnt believe it. I think Ive found my HOLY GRAIL blush.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2004 12:23:00 PM More reviews by 25cent

Of all my blushes, Exhibit A applied with the MAC 187 Stippling brush is my favorite - Hands down! VERY pigmented, but so easy to apply with the right brush. Natural looking flush that stays true and lasts all day. A+

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2004 5:28:00 PM More reviews by MightyPen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. As others have noted, it's definitely a "less is more" type situation. I usually just use it on the apples of my cheeks as a highlight to another color. It's gorgeous. Well-pigmented and it doesn't break me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2004 11:51:00 PM More reviews by Charma22

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Exhibit A is a hard blush to wear for those who are unfamiliar w/ the texture and pigmentation. I'm an NC 30 for reference. First of all, w/ this blush, LESS is definately more (or else you'll end up w/ orange clown cheeks). But in the season for fall, it's definately about looking like you have color on the cheeks so for med. skinned girls, this blush is perfect! It totally brightens up my complexion. Whenever I go a little overboard w/ this blush, that is easily remedied w/ some loose powder. Definately a must have, or at least, must try for the fall.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2004 3:31:00 PM More reviews by miss_mae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It took a lot of faith, and Sephora's generous return policy, to convince me to get this. I've never tried NARS blushes before, but I've heard so many good things about them, I had to. Exhibit A's color is so intensely orangey-red, I was truly frightened. But I'm trying to branch out from the peaches, blush-wise, and this shade definitely ain't peach. When applied lightly, the color is translucent, really lovely, and a little goes a VERY long way. I lightly touched my brush to this once, and only once, for each cheek and got a reddish color that looked like my own natural flush. That said, I'm still not sure if the color is right for me - it makes my yellow-toned CCC skin look a bit wind-burned, rather than pleasantly flushed but I love the tranlucency, and the consistency - it really does look natural. Only, I want "glowing" not "flushed" so I'm thinking I might exchange this for another NARS blush. UPDATE: I exchanged this color for Taos.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2004 7:32:00 PM More reviews by bubblebball15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is amazing on fair to medium skin tones, cool or warm. All you need is a little bit, so this product with last for a while. This is not as expensive as some Nars cosmetics run, so don't be fooled by the average price. For me, it brightened my whole face. You can go either way in terms of bold eyes or bright lips, not like a pinkish blush with smokey eyes and pink lips. Even if your mornings are crammed and you have no time to put any makeup on, brush this product on and it will looked like you are well rested, clean, and fresh. This went a long way with me!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by keahi

Hands down the best single cosmetic item to pull you out of a beauty rut! I'm obsessed with bright blush colors (with no brown tones to muddy them) since these produce the most natural flushes, and this is THE BRIGHTEST I have ever seen. I giggled like a schoolgirl when I got this in the mail and opened it up for the first time. It's a beautifully scary orange red, but on my fair skin it produces a lovely corally-peach flush that looks super-natural and radiant. I didn't find application to be difficult at all. If you are used to finely milled, highly pigmented blushes, you will have no trouble with this one. This looks awesome on my fair skin IMHO :) but I would imagine it would also be stunning on darker complexions as well. A truly versatile product that could work for anyone (except cool tones) and could produce a variety of effects depending on application. This is easily one of my favorite products of all time. Thank you NARS!