NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 4/6/2005 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is truly a beautiful blush. As others have said you need to use a light hand with this. Otherwise it's a bit scary! You use so little that this will last a long time :)

on 3/8/2005 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

A very pretty color. This leaves me with a nice, simple (no glitter) flush. Just lightly tap a fluffy brush into the pan, blow off the excess, and swipe it on to your cheeks and voila! I didn't find this difficult to apply at all, and if I put too much on it's easy to blot to the right color. It's also a nice, neutral red- not too blue, not too yellow- just right for all of us who can never figure out our skin's undertones.

on 2/21/2005 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I waited so long to finally get this. I'm glad I did. I was hesitant to shell out the $22 USD for this b/c I never use a blush until it is gone. I tried so hard to utilize shades I had to try to re-create this color, but trust me this shade is so unique it is worth the money. I found that mixing Stila Poppy w/ Gladiola is similar but not exact. It goes on a beautiful red flush w/ orange undertones on my NC20 skin. I love it, and it goes on so naturally on me. I'm glad I finally broke down and got it. I don't use any special brush with this, just a light hand and I find that works well enough.

on 2/15/2005 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice product. It will last me 20 years....Lots of pigment but goes on me sheerly. I am low maitenence so I will not spend too much time with a product, it looks cool with Mac peachykeen over it as a highlighter. That is as crafty as I have gotten with this so far.

on 2/13/2005 11:58:00 AM

Stunning on this fair skinned, blonde, blue eyed lady. The color makes my eyes pop. I can't stop using this one even though I have several other gorgeous blushes calling to me. If you own this blush you also must own a skunk brush. It is very easy to look like a clown. You need a very light hand, but once you get it right you will be in love.

on 1/31/2005 2:33:00 PM

NARS Exhibit A is the first NARS blush that I have purchased. The formulation is smooth, no streaks. The color is super bright in the case but looks fabulous on my NC45 skin. It gives my cheeks a nice peachy glow. I will defintely purchase more NARS blushes.

on 1/29/2005 8:26:00 PM

This is just an amazing blush. I have contemplated buying several NARS blushes over the months, but have tried to only buy the ones I really, really wanted. So now I have Orgasm and this...and Laguna Bronzer. I love Orgasm, but this has quickly become my favorite. It looks absolutely frightening in the pan, and if it were not for MUA, I would never EVER have considered even trying this on, but now that I own it, I can honestly say that most people should at least give this a try. I literally only touch my brush to it, and then blendblendblend. It leaves my cheeks with the prettiest bright apricot/pink (NOT organge) glow. And because you've blended so much, it looks really natural. I also tried Cargo's Laguna blush which looks almost identical to Exhibit A in the pan, but that DID look orange. There is simply nothing like this blush in any other line. IMO it is a must-have!

on 1/4/2005 11:50:00 AM

I am amazed and astounded that I love this blush, though I suppose I shouldn't be -- it is NARS, after all. I'm LLL (probably NC25ish) and thought only darker gals could pull this one off. Not true! I use a skunk brush to pick up the lightest dusting of pigment -- no swiping the surface, just tapping -- and blending really well.What looks tomato red in the pan goes on like a ripe peach. And best of all, I can enjoy this for the rest of my life because there's no way on earth I'd ever hit pan on this. $22.50 at Sephora and counters. continued >>

on 12/16/2004 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this! Its my favorite Nars blush so far. When I first got this and showed it to my husband he said it was the ugliest orange red color he had ever seen and made a face when I told him I was going to wear it. Which is understandable. In the pan it looks scary, a bright orange red that reminds me of the red on the Cambells soup cans. But on it is so pretty and natural and flushed looking. It gives a much sexier glow than the much coveted Nars Orgasm. I apply this blush with the Flirt Dust Her skunk brush, since the end of the bristles are white you can tell exactly how much pigment you are getting on the brush and thats really helpful for not applying to much. So I wore the blush and after getting lots of compliments from my husband about how great I looked I told him I was wearing the "ugly orange red" blush I showed him the day before. He couldnt believe it. I think Ive found my HOLY GRAIL blush.

on 12/4/2004 12:23:00 PM

Of all my blushes, Exhibit A applied with the MAC 187 Stippling brush is my favorite - Hands down! VERY pigmented, but so easy to apply with the right brush. Natural looking flush that stays true and lasts all day. A+

Top Rated NARS Products