NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 5/23/2005 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This blush definately does not work for all women. I have fair, slightly blotchy skin, hazel eyes, and light hair. I read the reviews, and took note that careful application is necessary. I did over do it my first use, but on second application I used just a small amount and went about my day. All day whenever I looked in the mirror something didn't look right. I realized it was the color of the blush that just didn't look right with my skin; I think my blotchiness had something to do with it - the red I put on my cheeks seemed to pick up the red everywhere else on my face, like my acne spots. Not attractive. I washed off the blush, applied a nice pink-brown blush, and was looking good again. I tried to use the blush again the next day and this only confirmed it looked terrible on me. Just know even with a light hand this blush won't look good on everyone. I do love Orgasm though and will be back for more of that shade instead.

on 4/20/2005 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my first NARS item and it works like magic on me.
I have a very yellow complexion, but a little of this bright red powder makes me look very fair & lively.
I would buy it again if I live long enough as I have it for three years and there are still hetchmarks on it!

on 4/16/2005 5:55:00 PM

I own several Nars blushes, Sin,orgasm,Mata hari,amour and Exhibit A.I can't say which is my fave,but I'm reviewing Exhibit A for it's uniqueness.No other brand is brave enough to sell something that looks tomato red in the pan yet wears incredibly natural.It is also versatile. I wear it with Orgasm for peachy glow and a bronzer for sunkissed look,but light hand only.All Nars blushes are great, they melt into the skin as if glowing from within.Nars blushes are exspensive but you do get quality AND quantity(last ages),just be sure to choose one thats right for you colouring.

on 4/6/2005 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is truly a beautiful blush. As others have said you need to use a light hand with this. Otherwise it's a bit scary! You use so little that this will last a long time :)

on 3/8/2005 6:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

A very pretty color. This leaves me with a nice, simple (no glitter) flush. Just lightly tap a fluffy brush into the pan, blow off the excess, and swipe it on to your cheeks and voila! I didn't find this difficult to apply at all, and if I put too much on it's easy to blot to the right color. It's also a nice, neutral red- not too blue, not too yellow- just right for all of us who can never figure out our skin's undertones.

on 2/21/2005 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I waited so long to finally get this. I'm glad I did. I was hesitant to shell out the $22 USD for this b/c I never use a blush until it is gone. I tried so hard to utilize shades I had to try to re-create this color, but trust me this shade is so unique it is worth the money. I found that mixing Stila Poppy w/ Gladiola is similar but not exact. It goes on a beautiful red flush w/ orange undertones on my NC20 skin. I love it, and it goes on so naturally on me. I'm glad I finally broke down and got it. I don't use any special brush with this, just a light hand and I find that works well enough.

on 2/15/2005 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice product. It will last me 20 years....Lots of pigment but goes on me sheerly. I am low maitenence so I will not spend too much time with a product, it looks cool with Mac peachykeen over it as a highlighter. That is as crafty as I have gotten with this so far.

on 2/13/2005 11:58:00 AM

Stunning on this fair skinned, blonde, blue eyed lady. The color makes my eyes pop. I can't stop using this one even though I have several other gorgeous blushes calling to me. If you own this blush you also must own a skunk brush. It is very easy to look like a clown. You need a very light hand, but once you get it right you will be in love.

on 1/31/2005 2:33:00 PM

NARS Exhibit A is the first NARS blush that I have purchased. The formulation is smooth, no streaks. The color is super bright in the case but looks fabulous on my NC45 skin. It gives my cheeks a nice peachy glow. I will defintely purchase more NARS blushes.

on 1/29/2005 8:26:00 PM

This is just an amazing blush. I have contemplated buying several NARS blushes over the months, but have tried to only buy the ones I really, really wanted. So now I have Orgasm and this...and Laguna Bronzer. I love Orgasm, but this has quickly become my favorite. It looks absolutely frightening in the pan, and if it were not for MUA, I would never EVER have considered even trying this on, but now that I own it, I can honestly say that most people should at least give this a try. I literally only touch my brush to it, and then blendblendblend. It leaves my cheeks with the prettiest bright apricot/pink (NOT organge) glow. And because you've blended so much, it looks really natural. I also tried Cargo's Laguna blush which looks almost identical to Exhibit A in the pan, but that DID look orange. There is simply nothing like this blush in any other line. IMO it is a must-have!

Popular Blush Products