December 19, 2014 | 1183 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/30/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by nicolelanae24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my first time ever using a bb cream and I must say I really like this. It was very easy to apply and was very lightweight even though it gave a decent amount of coverage. My only problem with it would be that it did make my already very oily skin even oilier, which is why I will not be repurchasing this. Do not recommend for girls with super oily skin like mine, but if you have dry or normal skin, you may like the dewy finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Danidems

I've been using it ever since it came out and hasn't disappointed me yet. I love how it looks on my skin and it gives just the right amount of coverage:)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/28/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MmakeupP

I got this in a sample in the color light/medium and I am so happy I only got a sample size. when I first squeezed out the product I noticed that it was sort of a whipped formula so I thought it would cover nicely. as I started blending it in with my sigma f80 it evened out my skin tone well, but covered nothing. it looked like my skin had before the makeup but just a little lighter (it wasn't my skin tone) I think it looks natural on the face, but it oxidized like crazy. I looked orange after about an hour of applying. then I started rubbing my face just to see how it would do and it started coming off in little flakes, and I don't have dry skin my skin is oily. I was very disappointed because I had heard so many good things, I think this product is one of those where you either love it or you hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:01:00 AM More reviews by signedxchantese

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's an okay product. I'm a Nw47 and I got this in deep sheer tint (well duh) . I don't know what BB creams are SUPPOSED to do, but I'm sure this is just really great as a tinted moisturizer to put underneath a finishing powder. I use this under my Sephora mattifying powder in deep or Mac studio fix powder in NW48. It's very shiny, easy to blend throughout the face, and works great as a base before a powder foundation or a finishing powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2013 3:03:00 AM More reviews by LL98

Nice packaging. Affordable. Little coverage. Smells chalkish.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by reeksp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best BB cream I've tried so far. I have really dry skin then flakes in certain spots. I use a moisturizer under it for extra moisture. I don't think this would be a good BB for oily skinned people though because it is quite oily... which ends up working with my extremely dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I tried this BB cream in light/medium. The color looked fine on my light skin, but it was so sheer that color selection is forgiving. The texture is thin, so be careful when you open the tube (It's too watery for my taste).

I was disappointed that after I applied this BB creme, I couldn't tell that I had put anything on. It's slightly moisturizing, but that's about it. It definitely needs more coverage because it didn't cover any redness or marks.

I guess the best thing about this BB creme is that I can use it under a powder foundation to give the powder something to cling to. I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this on a whim. I was tired of wearing foundation everyday and wanted something lighter for the humid summer days. Anyway when I applied this with my fingers I didn't like it but when I applied it with my ELF Powder brush I loved it. Coverage is lightweight & It blended pretty well with my skin tone. If they drop the price I would buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by tresaclay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just decided recently, since I am aging, that I should start wearing makeup. I have tried at least 50 types of foundations, primers, powers, mineral foundations. I found this to be the best. It feels light and doesn't make my face feel caked. I get the most compliments when wearing this. It's makes my face glow, people don't even know in wearing makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by emilyprinci

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product sucks! Thankfully I bought it while it was on sale. This made me breakout like crazy and didn't provide any coverage. It also made my already oily skin even oilier. If you hve combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin , I strongly suggest you stay away from this product.