April 20, 2014 | 2052 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by MallieB

It was my first time trying BB cream and ilove it :) its nice and easy to use and apply and if im in a rush i just use the bb cream instead of foundation.. isnt too pricey either

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by babyshinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really hate this product because there is sheer-no coverage and I have oily combination skin and this made me look more oily as well. not worth the price either.. I can't think of any pro to this.. not find of the packing ing and they don't even give much anyways

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by maddie522

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first bb cream ive bought. The price was okay, a lot less than a lot of other brands i see. i didnt like the consistency though. Its too runny and the smell is horrible. The coverage was not what i was looking for either. You cant even tell i have anything on. the only thing is its moisterizer...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I guess the only good thing is that its SPF 30 other than that its REALLY sheer-almost unoticable...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

I can't believe I wasted $10 on this. No coverage at all, turns my face purple for some reason, gets oily, and breaks me out. This is only for people with flawless skin, not for anyone with oily/acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This BB cream had zero coverage, it was very orange on my fair skin, and made me look so oily. I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This has a light texture and I find the fair colour match pretty good so I would buy again. Really happy with the price! EDIT: The colour is a bit chalky, I prefer TBS BB cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Izzy123Xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little amount goes a long way. I've been using this for a year and it's very good. It offers a light to medium coverage. This is good as it is a "one stop" for moisturising, protecting and covering your face. It creates a natural glow, it compliments your natural skin tone. It feels fresh and supplies hydration all day. It blurs imperfections. It makes your face look visibly smooth, and it's non greasy with SPF30. It has a powder finish without making your face look too matte. However, if you are looking for a very heavy coverage then I don't recommend this. Other than that, this is a really good product and I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The perfect BB cream for everyday, since it gives an adequate amount of coverage (I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for a lot of coverage). If you pair this with a pressed powder, you get most of your face covered. I short, it's a great BB cream for a natural, everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by michellemercier44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had light to medium color which doesn't match my color anymore because it is too light, so I gave it to my mother in law. Medium color in physician formula and RIMMEL and MAYBELLINE bb creams works for me. Consistency of MAYBELLINE is lighter ( more sheer) than consistency of rimmel but heavier than PHYSICIAN FORMULA. I use medium color because it blends well and has SPF 30, the way it works the best - use concealer with concealer brush to spot touch any imperfections that bother you and then lightly blend all over!