October 24, 2014 | 1649 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Ellykat

This product is super sheer, very much like a tinted moisturizer. It is hard to build and made my pores seem even larger. I dont even have oily skin, but this product manages to make me a greaseball by the end of the day!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2013 2:40:00 AM More reviews by Maneezeigler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Coverage was too sheer, it felt dewey. I could feel my pores being clogged by it. It did not give me a smooth finish or cover any of my acne scars. I had to return it a couple times because I thought I was getting shades that were too light then I realized this BB Cream just sucks for my oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:54:00 PM More reviews by ristari

This was my first foray into BB creams and I haven't been disappointed. I have tried applying with a foundation brush and with my fingers, and have found using just my fingers best. Unlike the Clinique and Elizabeth Arden tinted moisturisers I used previously that seemed to sit on top of my skin, and got quite itchy after a few hours, this seems to melt right in.

I bought the "Apricot - Universal" shade of this BB cream while traveling in Germany. I was skeptical the bright orange "universal" shade would suit my tan skin, but it blended in fantastically, neutralising redness and blurring any blemishes. For reference, I am a MAC NW40-NW45 depending on how much sun I've seen. :)

It is quite a light coverage, so if you're looking at hiding spots or marks, you may need to layer with other products such as a concealer. I don't consider this an alternative to a proper liquid foundation - but it's perfect for me for every day use as I don't like wearing a lot of makeup.

Pros:
- Price (I think it was less than 10 Euros)
- SPF30
- Light coverage, "no makeup" look
- 8 in 1 product is great for travel
Cons
- The tube can be a bit messy to dispense from
- Break through shine by end of the day (usually I just blot, or if I'm going out, cleanse and re-apply)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Awijemi

Its okay. Actually, its great EXEPT I got the wrong colour. Medium to deep. Shoulda been light to medium. Overall it worked great, felt smooth, just too dark for me. Its not too dark, but s bit tanner than me.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Deviedoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not impressed. In fact, I'm a bit disappointed in the whole product.
It does even out the skin tone a bit, and I enjoy that, and I love that it has SPF 30, but I do not recommend this for grand makeup looks or people who live by their foundation. For a simple every day, or going to an outdoor concert or festival, I think it'd be perfect. That SPF is a huge thumbs up from me, but the lack of pigmentation, and "blurring imperfections" as the product says it does, really disappointed me. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, I like a natural look and feel on my face, but this was so sheer it almost felt unnecessary to have on. Rather than using a translucent powder to set it, I ended up still using my foundation powder to get some color onto my face and cover my pimples. If I have to use a foundation powder with the cream that supposed to do what the foundation does (and more!), what's the point, right?

In the Fall, I attend lots of concerts, events, and festivals; pumpkin picking, and harvests and whatnot, so I'll wear it to several of those because of the SPF properties and I don't really have to look all fancy-fancy, but I do not recommend this people who are looking for a notable change in their complexion. It's not a good foundation replacement, it's not even really a BB "cream." It's barely like a tinted moisturizer. It's more like a lightly tinted SPF lotion..

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:34:00 AM More reviews by mikiichann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this before the hype and enjoyed applying the smooth gel-like formual and have smooth skin allllll day... until I got home and looked in the mirror (T^T) I looked like someone had slapped me in the face with tanning cream. It oxidized so badly! I dunno if it cause of the Aussie weather, but I was so disappointed (T^T)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by RedWingKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've used so many different BB creams and this is by far the best I've bought for me. I apply a primer before hand, and then I apply this with a brush, and then I use a little bit of foundation and my skin is pretty much flawless and it lasts right until I take it off! And, my skin is far from perfect, it has many flaws! This BB Cream is easy to apply, easy to blend, and a little goes a long way. It evens out my skin tone, hydrates the dry areas on my face, covers redness, covers dark circles... I just love it. I've used so many BB creams and thought they were a silly gimmick until I used this one. Would highly recommend, and would highly recommend applying with a brush rather then fingers! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by babyboohoo

Well, first of all, when BB Creams came out, i was pretty excited to try it.. But then.. *BAM! This is so horrible!! It makes my skin look oily and it doesnt blur my imperfections at all. Worst ever :(

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:50:00 PM More reviews by chubbymuffins835

I bought this because of all the hype it was getting but i honestly dont think its worth the hype unless you have clear smooth skin. I have problems with minor acne and this claims to "blur imperfections" and it did blur them... but only for 10 minutes then i noticed my skin became oily. this is very sheer and i don't like the way it feels.. its very runny. i will finish this product because its not terrible i just don't think this does anything for my skin

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by SaraEmily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy this product and have come to the realization that it definitely needs to be set with a shine control powder to reach it's full potential. I enjoy the texture of the liquid as it is very light and blends in easily. I didn't realize how shiny my face gets with it on until seeing pictures that were taken recently while wearing it. I am going to pair it up with maybelline dream matte powder tomorrow.