April 18, 2014 | 1868 users online

Makeup Brushes - Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman - Expert Face Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by mikaavila94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an ingenious brush, being a combination of the traditional flat foundation brush and the rounded/flat top buffing brush. It gets the job done with liquid foundation in a significantly less amount of time than it would take me with a flat top buffing brush and it's so easy to use! Sturdy and synthetic so it's easier to wash. I don't think I'll need any other brush for my foundation again. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2012 1:55:00 PM More reviews by lovelyxuglypie

I can't overstate how great and affordable this line is. The Expert Face Brush is amazing for blending foundation, especially if you want perfect full coverage. I use it with Kat Von D Lock-It foundation and my makeup ends up looking flawless. If you're thinking about purchasing, do it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Jescaoh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush so much! It is very versatile but my favorite use for it is to apply foundation. It also applies cream blush beautifully. Im a fan of most of the real techniques brushes but I would say if youre going to purchase just one this would be my pick. It is super soft and just blends so flawlessly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2012 8:45:00 AM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have & use this brush to apply foundation. Its very soft, dense, & gives excellent results. You can get it at ULTA. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by cmacintyre100

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite foundation brush! I can't say enough about this line. These are by far the best brushes I have found, for the beginner or pro. Excellent for liquid, cream and powder foundations. The bristles are synthetic, but are the softest bristles I have felt, making them an excellent candidate for face brushes. Haven't had any issues with excessive shedding or falling apart. Fabulous price point, I purchased on iHerb.com, as sadly, these are not currently available in Canada. I will be purchasing more from this line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a great brush, a real multi-tasker. Good quality, no shedding. It's similar to MAC's 109 in size, but more weighted in the handle, which I prefer. I also like the shape of the brush head, which allows for more control and precision for blushes and contouring. No complaints, great purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:00:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Best drugstore brush ever. I got mine at Ulta for under $10 and I may need to get more. I have dry skin so I don't use brushes to apply foundation but if i was going to use one it would be this one. I have used it with L'oreal lumi foundation and Estee Lauder invisible make up and it works great. I mostly use it to apply blush and powder or cream blushes. definitely try it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by cowhugger

This is my favorite foundation brush so far. Albeit it is the only foundation brush I've ever used, besides the Sigma F60. It blends foundation wonderfully, it doesn't shed, and it's easy to wash. I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2012 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Chloeclover

Amazing brush! Great for application of liquid or creme foundations for that flawless and airbrush look! I bought two of these brushes at UTLA with a coupon and ended up getting them for $10.79 for both. I absolutely love them. I didnt give it a 5/5 because one of the brushes is slightly shedding. Not a lot of shedding, but a few hairs here and there.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:44:00 AM More reviews by flylikeacg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

OMG I LOVE THIS BRUSH! on days that i don't use my sigma f80 brush i use this to apply liquid foundation! i use this to apply my highlight and i just LOVE IT. i love the way it blends my foundation and everything about this brush is great . and i love the fact that its synthetic so yeah, its really really soft and easy to wash and dries quickly:)