Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 9/11/2013 3:04:00 PM

I'm not quite sure why this brush is getting so much love, because personally I find it a bit too scratchy!
I also own the Buffering Brush, and I like it much more, it feels softer.

The end result after using the Expert Face Brush is ok , but not airbrushed or anything... Not bad, not great. Nothing to write home about.

The one thing I like about all the RT brushes is that they dry fast, so if I wash them at night, by morning they are ready to use, as opposed to my other brushes that can take up to 2 days.

on 9/9/2013 3:42:00 PM

Love this brush so much! I use it for my dream matte mouse foundation and it works like a dream! My younger sister (who's 11) commented on how well blended everything seemed to be on my face! This is my first Real Techniques brush, and I will defiantly be investing in the whole collection of brushes available to buy! All I need now is a bigger make-up bag!

on 9/7/2013 7:44:00 PM

This brush is way better than any of the flat brushes for foundation! It makes foundation look flawless and the actual brush is great quality. You must buy this!! :)

on 9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What a great, affordable brush! You can use it for foundation application or even blush. I'm not big on using brushes to apply my foundation (usually like fingers or sponges), but this is wonderful. The only reason I didn't give this a five is because mine had a few long hairs that I had to trim when I first got it. Other than that this brush has been fabulous! This is my second Real Techniques brush and I am HIGHLY impressed with them. I will definitely be adding more to my ever growing collection of makeup brushes. The performance of these brushes is up there with MAC. I love that they are functional, while still be slightly innovative with brush designs. Worth checking out! :)

Update: I changed the rating from a 4 to a 5. I can't say anything bad about this brush. It is the best face brush I have ever used to apply foundation. I pretty much am gonna buy one or two more of it. That is how impressed I am. What a great brush and very affordable!

on 8/29/2013 5:31:00 PM

I was so surprised when I bought this brush. I had been using my fingers for a long time and I knew the results of my foundation could have been better. Just got the brush today, tried it and my face hasn't looked that flawless ever, even with a light foundation! It's a must buy!

on 8/27/2013 7:26:00 PM

I absolutely love this brush! It has made a huge difference with how my makeup looks. Try it and you'll love it too.

on 8/27/2013 5:22:00 PM

BAM!

Enough said.

Go get you one!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I, like others here on MUA, wanted to see what all the hype was about these brushes. Well, let me tell you how QUICKLY I found out. This has to be one of my most favorite/reached for makeup/foundation brushes of all time! I used to use MAC brushes, but over time the bristles become too scratchy or hard for my face. (As we all know, MAC brushes tend to shed, and some times A LOT) .. I wanted something softer and more gentle so I went ahead and purchased the entire set of RT brushes. Ladies, you will NOT go wrong with these! They are so soft, clean so easily, and are perfect! I will also share with you that my face has less redness and irritation due to these brushes. I have oily skin so I am prone to breakouts.. My face has not broken out since, and it looks flawless.

The expert face brush will give you that natural and flawless foundation face every time.
I highly recommend this!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has become my absolute favorite fdtn brush. Granted, I've never used a high end fdtn brush, but this applies fdtn so flawlessly it might as well be high end. I use it with Revlon colorstay, cover girl 3 in 1, and Revlon photoready. I spritz th brush with MAC fix+, stipple, then buff. It doesn't eat fdtn, shed, comes brand new clean with Dr bronners, and is just overall the best brush I've ever used. I gave it a 3 rating on price, because while high for DS, its completely worth every penny.

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It blends foundation brilliantly, makes your skin look flawless and can be used for blush, bronzer etc. It was a bit pricey in my country but I am glad I bought it. I highly recommend this brush and will be purchasing the RT collection.

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products