Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

4.6

on 7/2/2013 11:22:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this brush! Was very surprised at how natural and flawless this gives your foundation. It makes your foundation look like your own skin! This brush is so soft and doesnt soak up product but transfers it all to your face. It has a cute appearance and flat bottom so it can stand on its own. Soft bristles that are dense and blend your foundation in beautifully.
Pros:
High quality
Price!
Packaging
Soft synthetic bristles
Applies & blends fdnt great

Cons:
None!

An amazing brush thats high quality and sturdy. I love applying my fdnt because theres no streaks, not cakey, blends well, and doesnt require a lot of time.

on 6/30/2013 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Really LOVE this brush... I use it for liquid foundation and powder and blush on and contouring :D
So soft yet dense and very useful.
I REALLY HOPE RT BRUSH IS AVAILABLE IN INDONESIA SO I CAN GET IT EASILY INSTEAD OF BUYING IT ONLINE WITH EXPENSIVE PRICE....

on 6/29/2013 9:25:00 PM

First time I have used a brush to apply liquid makeup and this brush is awesome!! It's very lightweight and the bristles are soft yet stiff enough to spread the makeup evenly. I will be purchasing Real Techniques other brushes too!!

on 6/29/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Oh my god Sam Chapman...Your brushes are the most amazing out there...I will never buy Mac, Clinique or Bobbi Brown brushes again, seriously.

This expert face brush is nice for BB creams and base makeup, but I prefer to use the RT Buffing Brush for my Dior BB cream which I wear pretty much daily so far during the summer...I end up using this Expert Face Brush for cream blush, which I saw Kate do on her Gh0stparties blog..it works so well for cream blush!!

This has quickly become one of my favourites. In my RT collection, I so far have the Expert Face Brush, Buffing Brush, Multitask Brush, Powder Brush, Dome Eyeshadow brush (I use it for concealer), Contour Brush and two different foundation brushes. This brand of brushes is so freakin amazing, and this Expert Face brush is no exception!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i absolutely love this brush. i mean i use it to apply my foundation and get a flawless finish. i also like to use it to contour. writing this review makes me want to go out and buy a second one.

on 6/18/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought two of them - this much I like the Expert FB! I hate the handles (bulky, use to much space in the jar, can't put them in my brush roll), wish the head was wider, though. Takes more time to buff the foundation. But overall, I like it a lot!

on 6/16/2013 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this brush, it's so soft and smooth and it hasn't shed at all, not one hair (yet). However, I didn't like it for foundation because it gave me quite a heavy coverage, heavier than what I get using fingers. I don't like heavy coverage. If I had wanted heavy coverage with a flawless finish, though, this would be the perfect brush for it. As it is, I like very sheer coverage where you can still see the real skin. It's very very soft and feels so good to touch though. I don't know what else I would use this for, it was too dense for blush or powder. I guess I would just have to keep these for the very very rare occasion where I want full, flawless foundation coverage.

on 6/14/2013 9:21:00 PM

Excelent! It is perfect for applying foundation. Smooth touch, great results.

on 6/13/2013 4:12:00 PM

My favorite brush for applying and bending in foundation. Is so insanely soft. Applies foundation evenly and with the coverage results I want.

on 6/13/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As a MUA with a lot of expensive brushes... I was so surprised to find these £6-£10 brushes totally fabulous!

The quality of the brush is great, it's a pleasure to hold and work with. Really buffs foundation into the skin like no other brush I have and will be repurchasing a couple more because I'm obsessed with this brush. Bravo Sam, they're awesome!

Top Rated Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Products