Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I have this blush in the shade "Hot Tamale" & love the bold, hot pink color! I know others have said that the pigmentation of these blushes is horrible, but that is definitely untrue for the shade I own! It's a little bit tricky to apply if you use just your fingers alone to melt the product into your skin, so I like to use my ELF studio flat-top powder brush to apply this instead. The staying power is pretty good when used on top of a good face primer. Overall I really enjoy this blush and wear it often. Will probably end up buying more colors in the future!

on 4/24/2012 6:46:00 PM

I have this in FRESH PINK! I love it! I saw the ad in a magazine and wanted to try it right away! It's amazing texture feels like bouncy foam!! Almost like a nerf ball. It's creamy and smooth, and gives a nice flush of color!

on 4/24/2012 5:51:00 PM

definitly a no-go!! its hard to apply thanks to the wierd texture, has very little if no color pay off. you can get much better for nyour money!! save your $ please

on 4/24/2012 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really like this product it was a great replacement to maybellines other blush there dream moose which they discontinued so i was very happy indeed when i touch it it really dose bounce back it's almost like a temerpedic bed except instead of the mark you made goes back to normal it stays this blush was light you only need a little for light or bight flush!

on 4/23/2012 9:44:00 PM

I'm pretty happy with this blush. I've use powder blush for years and wanted to try something creamy. This one is fun to play with and looks good on. It blends nicely and is buildable for a more pigmented look. I like that I can decide how dark or sheer I want it. It lasted most of the day for me, but like all makeup wore off toward evening. I've tried better blushes but this is a nice one for something different.

on 4/19/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is a very deceiving product. There are no testers so you must "eye" the color you think you want. Once you get it home and actually try it you find there is very little pigment or payoff on the skin and what you are left with is a bit of a sheen or hi-lite. Forget about getting enough color so you look healthy, young and fresh which is what blush is suppose to achieve for you. This has virtually no payoff whatsoever. I find it useless for anything! When perusing the makeup aisle and stumbling upon this product please pass it by and look for something else for blush as anything is better than this. In Target there is a line called E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face.) There is a cream blush available in two shades (one rose, one coral) which is packaged like a lipstick in that you roll it up to expose the product and down to a level where you simply put the cap back on. Dot it on your cheecks and preferably blend w/a sponge and you will get wonderful results. I've reviewed it elsewhere here on MUA. The price?? How about one dollar! To think Maybeline has the nerve to try to sell this awful stuff and for the not all that cheap of a price either. It's not worth a penny!!!

on 4/19/2012 5:51:00 PM

I loved the concept but the overall product sucks! No pigmentation at all. I actually bought it because I tought it was original but apart from that, I don't see why you would buy this.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

The product is very bouncy and fun to play with apart from that. nothing else. no pigment. doesn't stay on.

on 4/17/2012 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This product was pretty cool. I thought that is was very bouncy indeed. But i did find that the color did not last all day. It was really just fun to play with but as blush i wouldn't buy it again. I would suggest the Maybelline cream blush.

on 4/15/2012 12:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great for dry skin, but the lasting power and pigmentation aren't that good. I'd rather use NYX cream blush than this. It's very natural looking and easy to throw on in the morning when in a hurry, though!

Popular Blush Products