November 26, 2014 | 1635 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by beautifulmindsdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The product is very bouncy and fun to play with apart from that. nothing else. no pigment. doesn't stay on.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by beckaaayyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product was pretty cool. I thought that is was very bouncy indeed. But i did find that the color did not last all day. It was really just fun to play with but as blush i wouldn't buy it again. I would suggest the Maybelline cream blush.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by cheetah091

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for dry skin, but the lasting power and pigmentation aren't that good. I'd rather use NYX cream blush than this. It's very natural looking and easy to throw on in the morning when in a hurry, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by siobhanboston

I absolutely love this product. I have dry skin and love cream blush. This one comes in gorgeous peachy/ orangy shades that look so pretty on my skin. Especially with a red lip! My new favorite blush and I am a die hard Nars Orgasm user.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 7:13:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryCheeksForever

I got this in the peach satin shade, it is a very pretty peachy corally color (I'm a NC20-NC35). I see people are having issues with the color payoff, but I found that if I use a synthetic tapered blush brush, I can really concentrate the color. I also like to layer other blushes on top of this, I've tried Physicians Formula PH Blush in Natural and MAC in Dainty, and both look really nice. I wore it to work and someone actually commented on my rosy cheeks lol. I don't think it's so cheap for around $7.50, especially given the cheap packaging. And I can already see that I can hit the pan fairly quickly (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, more shopping!) I don't think I would pay the full price again, but if it's on sale I'd probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2012 4:38:00 PM More reviews by everivefaccin

i love this! very natural looking and awesome consistancy. great color selection as well(: great wok maybelline!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by Sharon51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I had a favorite MUA'er get me this. I tried it and I don't like it. First of all right off the bat a big hunk fell in the sink. Then I tried to apply it---what a mess. It has to be built up on my fair/medium skin and I really don't like the color....rose petal. And no I won't buy this again and if asked I wouldn't recommend this. Sorry Maybelline but this sucks!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Amulf

Maybelline has to be one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite, drugstore makeup brand. Unfortunately, the most exciting thing about this blush was the consistancy and "bouncy" feeling that the blush has, which is pretty cool. As far as the quality of the blush, I absolutely hate it. When I transferred the product from my finger to my cheek, I got almost no color payoff and it transitioned into a quite dry feeling blush. Overall, really really disliked this blush. Wouldn't recommend to a friend, won't be purchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by pnnylne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this blusher in Hot Tamale, which is a warm toned red blush. It is very pigmented. I apply with a blush brush with a light hand for a nice flush of color, but I can also build up the color to wear it a bit dramatically. It blends easily, it is affordable (I think I paid $5-6 USD each), and is pigmented. The packaging can be a little difficult to open, but this is a very good product and I intend to purchase in other colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by blondiecakes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product in Peach Satin. The texture is AMAZING, and it is super lightweight. The color doesn't show up as much as I would like, but it's great if you are just looking for a hint of color.