Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 8/2/2012 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have four color tattoo shadows, but Bad to the Bronze is my favourite. The colour will suit all skin tones and can be used as a base but I prefer to use on its own. No need to prime, just dab on with your ring finger and blend out to the edges. Finish with eyeliner and mascara and totally made my green eyes pop! So simple and lasts - BELIEVE ME. Yesterday I applied at 6:30am before work, had yoga class at 12:30pm - eyes still looking perfect, netball game at 7pm and afterwards yes you guessed it - eyes still perfect! Totally recommend

on 7/31/2012 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Consistency and staying power are the same as all the other Color Tattoos; however, this color is not for me. It's very close to the color of my eyelids, so it just looks like a shimmery mess.

on 7/31/2012 5:45:00 PM

Very nice color, but does not stay put. By 3 hours of wear, it's all up in the crease. Did not use a primer. But then with BB cream eyeshadows, I don't need to. They stay put all day.

on 7/30/2012 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Beware if you are sensitive to products ...

I wanted to like this so much but had a skin reaction instead :( I had heard how much like MAC paint pots the Maybelline Color Tattoo's are and decided to save some $ and try this out instead of repurchasing a MAC PP. Bad to the Bronze is a very pretty color and looks great on my NW20 skin. It was dryer than a PP and was lifting along the edges of the jar. I applied it using my fingers around 730 am by 830 I had severe itching around my eye area and by 1230 I had formed a stye on one eyelid. Am going to try and return ...

on 7/25/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this. Never been a big Maybelline girl but this is a great little treasure. So beautiful for everyday looks or something special. I have hooded eyes and I just apply and blend out with a matte brown like MAC wedge and blend out some dark brown or black to the outer corners of my eyes. So simple but beautiful.
Also looks good with Suspect, from UD Naked2 palette on top. Here in Aus they are about $10 and I think thats great I want to stock up!

on 7/24/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The Color Tattoo Eyeshadow applies like a cream but eventually dries down and then becomes almost like any other powder shadow. It. Does. Not. Budge. once applied, thus making blending rather pointless hence, the Tattoo part of its name I suppose. Nevertheless, that only means that this shadow stays for a long time and while I can’t really attest to the “24-hour” claim, I can say that I’ve had this shadow on for 20 hours and it stayed… well… like a tattoo on my eyelids without any creasing whatsoever. And with a primer layered under it, it's just the perfect, no-budge, low maintenance eyeshadow.

It’s amazing. It’s so pigmented and very easy to apply. I just use my ring finger to dab it on my lids and voila! I'm set for the day.

I picked this up at Rite Aid for around $7 but they were buy one get one 50% off. I was slightly skeptical because i've never tried a cream eyeshadow that ever lasted. After hearing all the reviews i finally caved and bought it!
It is my new favorite eyeshadow. it is the ONLY eyeshadow i use in the summer and the color is gorgeous! If you watch xeverygirlx's video for everyday summer makeup it looks like she spent a TON of time on her eyeshadows and blended everything in when in reality it was one color.
My favorite thing about this is the lasting power and the color! I go to the gym and even after 3 1/2 hours it is still on my eyes! (Yes, i go to the gym/work out for quite a while) I wiped my eyelids off after running 3-4 miles because i forgot i had put this on. I looked in the mirror, and it did not even budge.
As for the color it is absolutely perfect. You can build it from a light shimmery brown to a deep golden/brown smokey eye. It is easily blended before it sets and with a little bit of black mascara that is all you need on your eyes! It even looks good on your lower lash line.
I recommend this to EVERYONE whether looking for an everyday eyeshadow, base, or only for special occasions. You will fall in love!
Looking forward to trying more color tattoos and I'm searching desperately for the limited edition ones!

on 7/22/2012 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really like this product.. My favorite way to use it is to apply with the larger Essence of beauty concealer brush from the duo of this brand found at CVS. I apply all over just the lid and I will top it with L'Oreal Wear Infinite' Studio Secrets eyeshadow single in "Brush Suede". I will also line the lower lash line from inner corner to outer corner with a slightly larger line than normal with a liner brush. Add a matte brown midtone brown in the crease and a cream color highlight and mascara and it's a really pretty anytime look! The metallic effect this has really adds light to the eyes. Lasts all day.. I will definitely re-purchase over and over and I HOPE they don't discontinue!!

I love this product & have been using it every single day lately! I have incredibly oily lids & always use a primer underneath it to ensure that it will last all day long. I have worn it alone on days when I am in a hurry but I usually prefer to top it with other shadows. My everyday eye shadow lately has been bad to bronze all over the lid and slightly in the crease, a medium matte brown shadow throughout the crease, and a brown of some sort on top of the lid (my favorite lately has been Suspect from my UD Naked 2 palette). I would recommend using your fingers to apply this shadow as it picks up more product than a brush will & makes for easier blending thanks to your body heat. If you don't already own this you need to go buy it!

this product is the best. its pigmented, stays on long, and its all i need when i wanna wear eyeshadow. its especially perfect for summer, cuz i just rub on my lids and go. the color is beautiful, too. if i ever ran out, which i probably wont, i will repurchase :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials