September 2, 2014 | 1704 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by buttons723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite of the color tattoo eye colors...you can wear it alone or as a base for another color. Has some shimmer but not flat out glitter like audacious asphalt...which I like. Perfect for day or night.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by gabbyiella

lasts foever, great pigmentation of light shimmmery brown/ taupe. not copper toned at all. stays on all day but color sot of fades

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I only own this color in the color tattoos line, and I absolutely love it. It's a bit on the expensive side for drug store makeup, but you get quite a lot in that little glass jar. The color payoff is really good. It goes on really smoothly and blends so nicely!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

Very good shadows very bold I personally use them as a base for my powder eyeshadows especially the bronze color it really make your gold or brown eyeshadows pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

I'm not going back to any eyeshadow formula but this. Very pigmented. Easy to put on and it stays on. The commercials make it look like a fluffy mousse, but it's actually very dense. The shimmer is super fine (I hate glitter). The Bronze color is nicely chic and neutral. It would look great on almost anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lecnicol

great for everyday! love the color/consistency and stays put for hours! love this product! will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by mariann7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought these in Tough as Taupe and Bold Gold. For the price, they are great! The Tough as Taupe is actually a lavendar taupe color sort of like a cream NARS Lhasa. It is very nice, easy to blend and doesn't crease (on me, anyway). The Gold color is a nice sheer gold not too intense (varies of course as to how much product you layer). I bought one and got the other half off. I really recommend these. I think I'll get the purple & teal color next time I see a sale. Maybelline got it on the mark with this formula.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by delasou1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've tried drugstore cream shadows in the past and this has got to be the best one I've purchased. Particularly in this color, too, because it's super flattering on my NC25 skintone. You can build on this eyeshadow for more pigment, but I prefer wearing one layer of it. It's also long lasting and the smooth, creamy, and light texture is amazing (I love sticking my ring finger in this!). My everyday, go-to eye makeup routine has changed since now all I have to do is pop this on my bare lids and blend it with my finger. It also makes a great base, as anything I put on top of it is richer in color, including my eyeliner. I would purchase again, but I don't think I'm going to run out of this any time soon as there is enough to last me for a long time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Afrocutie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had run out of my paint pot. I happened to see this in the supermarket so threw into trolly.
It lasts as long as I wanted. No creasing, the colour is just a bit off for me. Good as a base for shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by lane223

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

i have made a huge dent in this product, which is rare because im not a huge cream shadow user. although this doesn't crease on me, it does definitely fade throughout the day (but keep in mind i have really oily eyelids). this color is a great shimmery, gold-bronzey-neutral-brown shade that has a creamy but not too-creamy formula. and its cheap!