October 31, 2014 | 1491 users online

Blush - MAC - Satin Blush - Fleur Power

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2004 6:56:00 AM More reviews by christineneogoh

I absolutely fell in love with this one! I got it through swapping (MUA) and it was fantastic. It glides on ever so well and the coral color gives a natural flush! I normally top it up with Benefit's Dandelion for a more dewy look. This product is FANTASTIC

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2004 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lyssea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Didn't really enjoy this blush as much as I thought I would. After all, its flower power! I am a sucker for such names and I bought this blush because of it (silly I know). It turned out to be a very normal pink blush, and I think NARS Desire can match this pretty well, with good quality to top off. The quality of MAC's Satin Blushers are only so-so, and even Jane blushers win them in quality. Not too impressed with this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by cherrybombshell

I am lily-white and I was at the counter one day and the MA and I decided to enhance the my whiteness and do a porcelain doll m/u look on me. She used fleur power as my blush, and I absolutely love it! It does look a bit brighter/darker in the packaging, but shows up a blushed pink w/ a warm coraly tinge on me. I don't notice any shimmer in it, however my cheeks glow when its on. Do use a lighter hand when starting out, it builds nicely if you so wish. No one raves about this, and its definately one to try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2003 4:40:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When I told the MA I wanted a pinkish blush that would still work with my HHH/C4 skin, she picked this out. She was right-- it's perfect. It's a gorgeous coral-pink tone that makes your cheeks pop, but not in the I-have-a-rash kind of way. It really brightens up your face (my husband even noticed, without realizing it was blush). Raves from me. UPDATE: This is a gorgeous coral e/s. It's beautiful in the crease with a golden base. Loving it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 4:23:00 PM More reviews by KatieLynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fleur Power is a very under-rated blush. It probably gets overlooked a lot based on it's intensity in the pot (it looks scary bright coral), but if you don't try it on, you're doing yourself an injustice. I'm quite fair, and FP gives a flush of pinky-coral to my cheeks. It reminds me of a doll's cheeks. It's extremely pigmented (I learned that the hard way, yikes!) but with a light hand, this would look great on just about anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2003 6:13:00 PM More reviews by listenlikethieves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Vair'nahce (you'll have to imagine that being my silly, overblown French accent). This was my cheery coral blush for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by theglittergrrl

This blush is everything I was hoping it would be, and then some. I got this based solely on the fact that it was used on Reese Witherspoon, and who doesn't love her cheeks? A great addition to my *blush* collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2003 9:55:00 PM More reviews by spiceychild

I agree with ashleybabes, this blush really brightens up your face. Even my MA-ignoramus boyfriend agreed wholeheartedly that it was very pretty. I'm going to keep this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2003 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Southernbelle

I agree with everyone here. It goes on a beautiful sheer color.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2003 10:02:00 AM More reviews by Kajsa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first MAC blush, I was going to buy Angel, but when I saw it in the box it was too light color, the expedit showed me this color, Fleur Power, and I bought it.

I was so disappointed when the next morning when I was going to try this, it was hard to apply evenly and the color was more peachy than pink, and during the day it looked more orange and the stayin power is not good, Im used to Face Stockholm and Im gonna go back to this brand. Didn't like the package either of MACs blush.