MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 5/25/2004 10:21:00 PM

I got this the other day and I'm realy pleased with it so far - it's great for bringing out my cheekbones and giving a warm glamorous glow to my PPP skin. I really love it and I'd recommend it for anyone looking for something warm and sexy.

on 5/25/2004 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

In the box, this looks very similar to Peachykeen blush without the shimmer. On, it is much more of a brighter pink. You need to use a light hand to apply so you won't look like a clown. Very similar to NARS DEsire.

on 5/22/2004 2:01:00 PM

My never go wrong blush. A nice clear warm pink. I always use this on people when doing there makeup cause it's just that great!
I would die if they discontinued this shade!! Everytime I wear this out I get SOOOO many complements about how young and glowing I look. A must have blush!

on 4/24/2004 12:09:00 PM

I adore this blush! It's a sheer coral that I (NC20 in winter - 25-30 in summer) can wear with either a cool face or a warm face, very versitile. Nice natural flush, not too pink, not too peach.. just right!

I absolutely fell in love with this one! I got it through swapping (MUA) and it was fantastic. It glides on ever so well and the coral color gives a natural flush! I normally top it up with Benefit's Dandelion for a more dewy look. This product is FANTASTIC

on 4/2/2004 1:23:00 PM

Didn't really enjoy this blush as much as I thought I would. After all, its flower power! I am a sucker for such names and I bought this blush because of it (silly I know). It turned out to be a very normal pink blush, and I think NARS Desire can match this pretty well, with good quality to top off. The quality of MAC's Satin Blushers are only so-so, and even Jane blushers win them in quality. Not too impressed with this at all.

I am lily-white and I was at the counter one day and the MA and I decided to enhance the my whiteness and do a porcelain doll m/u look on me. She used fleur power as my blush, and I absolutely love it! It does look a bit brighter/darker in the packaging, but shows up a blushed pink w/ a warm coraly tinge on me. I don't notice any shimmer in it, however my cheeks glow when its on. Do use a lighter hand when starting out, it builds nicely if you so wish. No one raves about this, and its definately one to try!

on 12/18/2003 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

When I told the MA I wanted a pinkish blush that would still work with my HHH/C4 skin, she picked this out. She was right-- it's perfect. It's a gorgeous coral-pink tone that makes your cheeks pop, but not in the I-have-a-rash kind of way. It really brightens up your face (my husband even noticed, without realizing it was blush). Raves from me. UPDATE: This is a gorgeous coral e/s. It's beautiful in the crease with a golden base. Loving it.

on 12/16/2003 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Fleur Power is a very under-rated blush. It probably gets overlooked a lot based on it's intensity in the pot (it looks scary bright coral), but if you don't try it on, you're doing yourself an injustice. I'm quite fair, and FP gives a flush of pinky-coral to my cheeks. It reminds me of a doll's cheeks. It's extremely pigmented (I learned that the hard way, yikes!) but with a light hand, this would look great on just about anyone.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Vair'nahce (you'll have to imagine that being my silly, overblown French accent). This was my cheery coral blush for the summer.

Popular Blush Products