September 20, 2014 | 1508 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:40:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I cannot believe how inexpensive this mascara is and how amazing it works. I don't have to wear an eyelash primer with this mascara and it makes my lashes SUPER long. My only con is that if you are putting multiple coats -- it's gets a little clumpy -- you'll need to use a spoolie.
UPDATE: This mascara can be a little clumpy at first. So I just swipe the wand on the back of my hand to remove any excess then apply. Perfection! And it gets drier as it nears the end of its tube life so you won't have any excess to swipe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

This is the ONLY mascara I can use all by itself and achieve the results I'm looking for. It lengthens, separates, gives volume and is amazingly black! The way I use it is to first do two coats along the front, wait a few seconds for it to dry, and then I run the wand along the back of my lashes so the tips are coated. My tips are so light and thin that you can barely see them and this technique makes my lashes so lush and thick, in love!

I get similar results when using other combinations, for example:
L'oreal Telescopic + Clinique High Impact Curling
CoverGirl Clump Crusher + Sephora Atomic Volume
Rimmel Extra Super Lash + Maybelline Star Stylist (discontinued, but I kept the brush and use it in other tubes)

They say using multiple mascara's works better than just using one but that rule definitely doesn't apply to Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Volumizing, I even picked up all the remaining ones at walgreens so I wouldn't run out any time soon (and I am not the type to have stashes, I'm always on the look-out for something 'better')!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by lah1313

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't believe I've waited so long to try this. I admit it. I've been a mascara snob. Several tubes of dior, lancome, guerlain, tarte, buxom... i have a few drug store brands, but they never seem to work for me. I thought at $2.99. No way can this be good. BUT IT IS SO BLACK. AND GOES ON LIKE BUTTER. AND it stayed on all day at work chasing around 5 and 6 year olds with no raccoon eyes. Packaging is not the prettiest, but for the price you can't expect Dior packaging. Love the product anyway. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2013 6:17:00 AM More reviews by victoriamorgan

False lashes in a tube. It's a drugstore product so it should be easy to get but honestly I have to snatch up the remaining 2 or 3 in the case because it's only there once every few months! No flaking, no clumping, adds volume AND length. The raves about Dior Show especially considering it's price, seem so silly. I found it's application brush comically large, it's formula too wet and it added zero volume. Jordana surprisingly has some really great products. I am a bit of a makeup snob in general, assuming price equals quality but as I research ingredients I'm learning that I couldn't have been more wrong. This mascara at 2.99 USD is a STEAL and Makeup Geeks eyeshadows at $6 USD have taught me a lesson :) (Still all about UDPP though) Have a beautiful day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Bought this based on Msgoldgirl (youtube) being a fan. My HG mascara for the past five years has been CHanel's Inimitable and YSL cil. Lately however, I noticed a lot of flaking a few hours after application of the Chanel. My last tube smelled "off" after only 3-4 weeks of use (purchased at Chanel in Paris) so I was becoming disillusioned. While placing an order at Drugstore.com I put this in my cart as well. I didn't have high hopes, but gave it a shot. Wow! I have long, thin lashes and this made me look like I was wearing false lashes after only two coats! The brush is great. I had no issue with too much product coming out of the tube, and most important of all...I had absolutely no flaking throughout the day!! This mascara is an absolute gem! I admit that oart of the appeal of a luxury brand is psychological. It is just nice to use something expensive. When that fancy brand costs you 30 and smells gross after a month, some of the shine fades. I can't say yet how this will stack up after a month of use, but so far...I am sold!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This is a good mascara, but I feel it dries out really fast. After it dries, it starts to clump alot more. I can't wear this now without combing through my lashes alot, it goes on quite unevenly. But yes, very decent mascara for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This stuff is AMAZING! It's only 2.99. Forget high priced mascara this stuff blows it all out of the water. It lengthens and makes my lashes so full. No spider lashes and it doesn't bleed or streak. I've had people ask if I was wearing falsies when I wear this.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by VintageBeauty427

BEST MASCARA EVER. This gives you length AND volume! The name says it all! It lasts a VERY long time! It lasted about 6-7 months for me! And it's only 2.99 at my Walgreens! Towards the end of it's shelf-life,it will become VERY thick and goopy! If you have trouble putting the wand back in due to a super thick consistency,it's time to throw it out,hun!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:11:00 PM More reviews by aabilez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The first time I got this mascara I got the tube with the pink writing and I was very underwhelmed. I had read all the great reviews on here and just didn't get the hype. I started thinking I had picked up the wrong one. A week or so ago I picked up the tube with purple writing and it is really good!! I love the brush. It lengthens and volumizes for me which is a miracle. I look for both in a mascara but just didn't think it existed. I have given up on lengthening at all because I would rather have volume. This gives both! It can get a little clumpy on me and the formula dries a little crunchy if that makes sense but for the price and the combination of length and volume I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by muppitonastring

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The key thing about this mascara is that it is good for the price. For $2.99 (though I got this online internationally because it isn't sold in the UK, so it wasn't that cheap for me considering postage and customs) it is better than many other more expensive mascaras. Having said that I won't buy it again since I find it clumpy and heavy. Price is somewhat important but I'd rather have a mascara that works for my needs (I like an all-rounder mascara and have regular length/thickness lashes) and that I enjoy using. I have used it for a month so feel that I have given it a fair chance. It weighs my lashes down so there is no curling aspect, length is mildly improved (though I was not expecting much since this is marketed as a volumising mascara), volume is decent but nothing remarkable, colour is as black as you can hope for so that's good. But like I said it clumps very quickly (small dot like clumps), makes my lashes 'sag' and feels crispy. I always have to wipe off the fat glob on the tip of the wand because that makes the clumping worse, often need to use a spoolie on lashes afterwards. Need oil cleanser to get this all off, facial wash alone isn't enough. All just too much work for me. I much prefer other 'drugstore' mascaras like Prestige My Biggest Lashes, Max Factor 2000 Calorie and Covergirl Lash Blast - they cost a little more yes, but they also perform far better IMO, so I'll just stick with those.