April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have read the reviews on this, so I ran to walgreens and bought it last night I used it today by the end of the day my lashes felt very very brittle what a horrible look. It is a nice formula but, it just caked off made my lashes clumpy not at first I was in love it goes on really really nice but, later it started to schreval up and disappear and when I got home after 8 hrs it was crumbly and falling into my eyes. So it may work for others as we all have different lashes (hair) but the brush is awesome not to small not to big just right. the formula is kind of in between the wet and dry like goopy but, nice color and the wand is wonderful I gave it 3 stars is because the wand is great, that it does go on really nice you can build but the 2nd down sides is crumbles and disappears

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by cjsmommasan

I am a sucker for trying out products based on MUA reviews. Just check my swap items for proof. Some are duds, some are winners.

This one is a winner. Beautiful, glossy, black, defined lashes. I do wipe the wand to reduce excess product.

For the price, you really can't go wrong.

Check out my swap items for my sealed back up of this product.

Go Jordana!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/25/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by habana

I had to try this mascara after reading all the good reviews on here, but this mascara just isn't for me. One coat isn't enough for me, but when I add more coats I wind up with crunchy spider lashes. The other drawback I found was that this mascara only comes in black. Being blonde, blue eyed, & fair skinned, I always wear black/brown mascara because it looks less harsh with my coloring. If it made my lashes look good, I'd have been able to overlook the color issue, but the brittle spider lashes is a deal breaker for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the most dramatic mascara I've ever come across, which I consider a good thing. Not that you HAVE to make it dramatic, but it has that possibility. It makes my lashes quite long and thick and is very black, and you can keep layering it until it's almost ridiculous, but I don't find it to be too clumpy or spidery. I really do like this mascara a LOT. I'm one of those girls who doesn't think your eyelashes or hair can ever be big enough; when people say they want a natural mascara I'm like, Uh, WHY? Of course, you don't have to layer this on til it's almost like falsies, but my point is, you CAN! <3

I haven't had trouble with it flaking or smudging, but that's not a problem I typically have, either. Because it isn't waterproof, its one downfall is that it isn't the best at holding a curl, IMO. For that reason, I sometimes put a coat or two of L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof under it, let it dry, then use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very build able can give a lot of length and volume. Beats a lot of more expensive mascaras and it is dirt cheap. It also stays on very well. My one gripe is that it doesn't have a good shelf life. I will say I use it daily and I like to layer but I only get about two months of daily use, by then it starts to dry out and is no longer as build able and starts to clump. That's no big deal for the price but it is hard to locate the stuff and I would have to take time to hunt for a store that has it, which I cannot do so easily. So I'm struggling to find something I like as much in my local ds which is hard bc this stuff is so good !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by cccchloe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is almost identical to Lancome Hypnose (original) except this one is a fraction more clumpy if you're not careful. You just have to be careful to not go to town with this one, or else it will start leaving clumps on the ends, like one of the pictures someone posted. I remember with Hypnose, you could just pack it on and on and it would layer beautifully, so that's the only downfall of this one. The brush is excellent, not too big and not too small, maybe a hair thicker than the Hypnose brush. Like everyone else has mentioned, it is only 3 or 4$, so it's just a no-brainer for me. I don't see any reason to spend a ton more on other mascaras unless you are looking for a really really natural barely-there look, then this isn't for you!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews here, I have finally bought this mascara by Jordana. A helpful Walgreens Cosmetics Manager mentioned that after a month of use or so, to warm it up by letting the bottom part of the package sit in a short glass of warm (not boiling) water for a bit while you are in the shower or whatever... and wow if that isn't the niftiest trick. It goes on like butter. it really is a thick, rich, glossy, volumizing mascara. Did I mention it was $2.99, how can you pass that up??

16 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really love this mascara. It can be clumpy but you have to know how to work with it. I mean for 3 bucks you can't beat that! It gives you the perfect volume and perfect a curl.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:41:00 PM More reviews by bananachan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

Price aside, this is the BEST mascara I have ever used. I get amazing volume and length, which is important for me since my lashes are short and droopy. I experience no flakes, no drooping, nothing. It would be different if this was just an okay mascara but super cheap. It's a super cheap mascara with high-end performance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by beautyforless

A $3 mascara that isn't junk? Can it be? Oh yes. This mascara is fantastic! I've tried every brand from high end to drug store and this leaves them all in the dust. In terms of length, it's outstanding. I have very short lashes, but with this mascara they hit the ceiling...well, not really, but you get my point. My one complaint is that they tend to clump, but I started to using Wet 'n' Wild Clinical Mascara as a primer and the result are lashes that are defined and fabulously false looking. Another plus? It doesn't smudge! I always have issues with wearing mascara on my lower las line. My eyes get watery throughout the day and even waterproof mascaras have given me the dreaded racoon eye. Not this one. And it's ridiculously cheap. Combined with the WnW mascara they're under $10, why didn't I try this sooner?