November 24, 2014 | 1949 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2013 1:01:00 PM More reviews by brighteyes22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Used to love this, but the last 2 I bought were so clumpy from the get go. I don't know if I'm getting bad ones? Idk will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 10:44:00 AM More reviews by MikaylaMarie

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.. And believe me I have tried plenty. I even pick this over "they're real" and it's so cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by Nurken

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow, what a mascara! Dirt cheap, blackest black, nice volume and lenght.It also seperates lashes real good....and on me, it doesn`t smudge. I compare this to Diorshow mascaras, or Lancome Hypnose. Really, it gives massive volume - and loads of drama - if that`s what you�re after.
For me, this has replaced higher end-mascaras, like the ones mentioned...
The only con must be that I don`t find it holding a curl properly...It`s too heavy for the lashes I guess....But still - my fav at the moment, absolutely HG material. Oh, and I forgot to say I`ve worked as an SA for loads of brands, and tried a whole bunch of mascaras...so believe me, this is super :) I get a lot of comments on my lashes using this one...Go try! :)

Edit: Still loving this. Been trying some Lancome and Dior mascaras since my review, and this beats them all. So super - you got to try this. Ps. The mascara gets better and better after it`s been opened... ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by dwoodruff44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome drugstore find. MEGA volume and super black. It gives me better results than mascaras that are double and triple the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Kimmy7770

I'm from Australia and had heard great things about this mascara so while on a trip to The USA last month I picked up a tube. THE BEST mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes thick and black and holds curl really well. I have been asked many times since I've been home if I have fake lashes on when I wear this. And I can't believe the price! Australia has ridiculous make up prices so for 3 dollars its a steal! Most 'drug store ' mascaras here are about 20 dollars so you can't beat the price. I ended up buying another 2 tubes so I can use this for a long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by sherrybird

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

UPDATE:
I found this works amazingly if you take off the extra product on the brush. When I pull the wand out of the tube, I push it against the side of the tube so one side of the brush is completely cleaned off. It gives a lot of length and volume and doesn't clump! It also holds a curl really well. I live in Canada and I've never seen this in stores, I think it's only available online for us.

PREVOUS RATING: 1/5 STARS
Worst mascara I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot. It was just a horrible clumpy mess. I've never worn this for more than 5 minutes since it looks so bad so I have no idea if it smudges or flakes. I've had it for about 2 months now and it's still as bad as when I first opened it. I don't know if I got a bad tube or something since most other people seem to love this. But everyone also seems to like the fabuliner and I wasn't impressed with that either.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Sadly this did nothing for me. I bought it solely based on the reviews here. I found it to be just an average mascara. I didn't get very much volume or lengthening. It was also too wet. I prefer a slightly drier mascara formula. It went in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

By far the best mascara out there. Used to have thick long lashes when I was younger and now not so much. So after spending what seems like trillions of dollars on a good mascara I try this after reviewing it here. Makes my lashes the longest they've been in a long time. I tell everyone about this. And the price! How can you beat the price?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by kgloverii

My background: I'm a middle aged woman who is a stay-at-home mom. I am pretty low maintenance, but I never wear sweats, always have polished nails, and I put a little bit of makeup on every morning so I feel good. I used to be a high-end cosmetics person, but MUA has taught me there are treasures to be had in every drugstore and even the dollar store. (Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells is my go to, every day eye shadow palette, thanks to MUA!)
The only really product struggle I still have has been the mascara. I don't do false eyelashes (don't out anything NEAR my eye like that!), and my eyelashes are just "normal". They are medium length, medium fullness, and plain. I've tried so many mascaras it's ridiculous. They all seem to be clumpy, or they don't do much, or they add volume OR lengthen (not both), or they smudge. I have a terrible habit of resting my right hand on my cheek and my mascara ALWAYS smudges. I've tried waterproof mascara and it doesn't do a good job, or I feel like all my eyelashes are going to come loose when I try to remove it. So, in my constant hunt, I consulted MUA, and the reviews have suggested this mascara that's not sold in many places and is totally out of my way to pick up. After another failed attempt with an NYC mascara, I stopped at Walgreens and figured I had to give it a shot.
So, a couple mornings ago, I put my makeup on, and it was time for the mascara. I took a deep breath and prepared myself for the inevitable disappointment. I put a bit on, wiggling back and forth as other reviewers have said, and did 2 coats, and stepped back to judge. OMG I HAVE STRIPPER LASHES!!! And that's in the best way possible! They are THICK AND LONG and VA-VA-VOOM!!
This stuff stays put too. No smudging, but it comes off with my Almay eye makeup remover pads.
As other reviewers have said, it's kinda "wet" when you open it up. So be prepared. And a beauty associate said if it gets too dry, put the tube (closed) in a cup of warm water for 5-10 mins and it will soften right up.
This is the BEST mascara I have EVER USED. I'm going back to Walgreens to pick up more because I never ever want to run out. Every mom (and wife--and husband of the wife!) deserves stripper lashes.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by biogrrl

Meh. Really wet. Totally drooped my curl. Clumped lashes together. Left blobs at the tips. Not that black. This is crap even compared to other DS mascaras (CG clump crusher, Maybelline Full n Soft, L'Oreal Carbon, Prestige, NYX).