July 28, 2014 | 1093 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has become my new favorite mascara. It's dirt cheap and gives great length, volume, and dark tint to my lashes. It's a lot better than some of the pricey mascaras I have in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by liteenie

I love this mascara layered over Maybelline Full n soft waterproof. The maybelline keeps my curl (asian lashes here) and Jordana gives me the volume I'm looking for plus a little extra length. I don't get any flakes and hardly any smudging unless I work out hard but that's in combo with my eyeliner.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Gita1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I do not get it. This stuff is below mediocre. The only pluses are the price and I like the wand. The result after one coat is really unremarkable. And it is too soft on the lashes in that it does not really lift/curl at all. Also, it leaves dark circles around the eyes after extended wear. That is my true test for mascara - if for example I sleep in it - does it leave racoon eyes or just flake a little? Total racoon. Also, after washing off and or removing, it is still leaving shadows under my eyes. Not good. By comparison, Maybelline Falsies is far superior in all these respects.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by marybeths

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is as good or better than any high end, high priced mascara! I know, I currently was using my favorite Estée Lauder mascara, and after watching numerous videos calling this their HG mascara I just had to try. It will now be my go to mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by mari1219

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading so many reviews about this mascara, I HAD TO GET IT. I went to 3 different Walgreens today and finally found it. It was definitely worth the scavenger hunt. I purchased 3 tubes. This mascara makes ur eyes look as if u have on false eyelashes. I normally use Dior, Benefit or Maybelline mascara, but one coat of this I was SHOCKED!! I purchased mine for 3.99 each.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pro:
1) Inexpensive
2) No gloop
3) Nothing flakes into my eyes
4) Pretty good staying power
5) Does the job of making my lashes more noticeable (obvious plus)

Con:
Hard to find (only sold at walgreens... and even then is very difficult to find in walgreens)
Shelf life is a little bit shorter than all my other mascaras (but at the price who cares, right?)
Mascara pump is cheap and leaves excess mascara on top

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jekm2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Good and Cheap. Usually $2.99 at Walgreens. I have miserable lashes and this makes them look good without primer and Amazing with primer (Dior Maximizer). The only thing I don't like is that for some reason the top of the packaging gets crazy messy and gloppy. I usually use it about a month before I have to replace because it gets so messy. I can't figure this out but I keep going back.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by camilla8

This stuff is really amazing. I find most mascaras work the same on me (pretty crappy). I bought a high-end sampler kit from Sephora at christmas to try out a lot of new mascaras. They are all pretty 'meh'. But I just got this and this stuff is really unbelievable for the price! It's one of the few mascaras that has actually made my eyelashes look longer and curl in just a few swipes, I don't even really need 2 coats but when I do they look even more dramatic. Would defintely buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by princesssaras

This is an awesome mascara, you def get the dramatic lash with the length and volume, although it could take a little practice to get it right, I didn't have the issue with too much product. It was comparable to a much more expensive mascara I like! Highly recommended, you can't beat this price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

READ ON FOR A GREAT TIP!
This mascara is BLACK, and creates amazing length and volume. It holds a curl too. As other reviewers have said, this mascara doesn't have the lip near the opening of the bottle that wipes off the excess mascara. You're left with a TON of mascara on the wand, and though it creates a very dramatic effect, it's clumpy and messy, and you have to do a lot of lash combing to get a clean, separated look. Too much work for me, even given the great price of the product and the quality formula. Well, I HAVE GREAT NEWS! I have an old Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara wand that I use to apply this mascara. So not only do you get the benefits of this mascara, you also get the separated, lifted, clump free effect that the CG Clump Crusher wand gives! It gives you more control to fan out your lashes, and brush them in the direction you want them to go in. Plus, with the CG Clump Crushers wands size and shape, the opening of the container scrapes off the excess mascara. The combination of Jordana's formula plus CG's wand, gives the perfect dramatic effect, without the extra work of having to comb through the lashes to remove the excess, clumpy mascara. When using the Jordana wand to apply, you have to layer up the mascara while it's still wet, as once it's dry it's hard to layer because the mascara dries so stiffly. Another benefit of using the CG wand, it makes it easier to layer the mascara once it has dried. If you're unhappy with the wand and application of this mascara, try the Cover Girl Clump Crusher wand with it!

20 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No