Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 5/17/2013 7:10:00 PM

Yes the price is right for this mascara and i read the reviews. Unfortunately it didn't deliver for me. The package is the majority of the problem. There isn't a stopper to remove the excess product on the wand. I have to scrape the want against the sides of the bottle. The mascara does thicken the lashes but after two coats there its clumping. And after an hour or two it smudges. Its good as a base mascara with covergirl clump crusher on top but i am not the type to layer mascara.

on 5/15/2013 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wonder how this mascara got such great reviews.
I hated it.
It smudges big time.
Clumps my lashes and makes them stick together.
Messy application.
I guess this formula is just not for me.

on 5/14/2013 7:37:00 PM

This mascara darkens and lengthens lashes like a charm. It's not flakey or watery. It's perfect.

on 5/14/2013 12:14:00 AM

Best. Mascara. Ever. I bought this product after reading the reviews on this site, hoping it would live up to the hype. It really does! It's soooo cheap - just $2.99 at my local Walgreens. The best part is that it gives me volumized, defined, long lashes... maybe even more so than a lot of higher-end mascaras. I'm totally in love with this.

on 5/13/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this mascara, and have bought it again and again. For me, it's the perfect consistency and adds volume without too much spindly length. Super-black, super thick lashes. It doesn't say it's waterproof on the tube, yet it's the only mascara I've used, aside from tubing varieties and DiorShow Iconic WP, that doesn't give me raccoon eyes during allergy season.

Cons: I always use a lash comb with this, as it tends to clump, but I use a lash comb no matter what so that's not a huge deal for me. I have eyelashes that are a bit too curly, and this mascara weighs them down so that they look more normal -- again, this works for me but if you're looking for more curl this might be a bit heavy.

The worst thing about this mascara is that it tends to be drying and hard to remove, resulting in a few too many lost lashes for my comfort. I used to use it every day without fail, but when I started noticing that I'd drop a couple lashes every time I removed it, I had to back off. Now it's my special occasion mascara.

on 5/12/2013 10:04:00 PM

I heard a lot of good about this 2.99$ mascara ( thanks to MUA) and finally decided to buy it.
Mascara is like any other make up - works for some and doesn't work for others. The hype about mascaras makes me think that probably these girls are blessed with thick and long eyelashes and mascara helps them to single out what they already have.
My eyelashes are not long, not very thick and not curly at all! And If this mascara worked for me then most likely it will work for you.

The simple brush with small thick brisles works miracles. It does pretty good job at lengthening eyelashes with the first coat. It did lift my lashes a little bit. With more coats i reached volume, but not as much as volumizing mascaras. It does open up my eye and when I looked at my profile with these long eyelashes I reminded myself that 1 duim girl with 2 duim eyelashes from C. Anderson fairy tale " Thumberline", well... at least I felt like this.

I was impressed and wrote this review after wearing it only once for a short period of time, that is why I'm not sure how long it stays without smudging and falling. I will update, but for now I don't see any cons and for the price it does a great job.

I will definitely purchase it again, it worth it.

Update: I've been wearing this mascara for a couple of days already and can say that there were neither smudges nor falling under my eyes and I've been outside for 5,6 hours. I'm sure the mascara will stay on its place even longer I just have to check it.

on 5/8/2013 10:10:00 AM

After reading all the positive reviews for this mascara, I purchased it at Walgreens and I loved it for about 6 weeks. That's when I noticed that my lashes were breaking off. My once long luscious fan of lashes had gaping gaps where I'd lost lashes. So I returned to Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes which I have used for several years. Jordana does give gorgeous long, volumized lashes but if you start noticing gaps in your lashes, chances are they are breaking off.

on 5/8/2013 4:22:00 AM

I am filipino and have somewhat curly-ish, thin-ish medium length lashes. THIS MASCARA IS MY HG!!! I love it so much i wear it everyday. I only made a account to write a review for it. I was on a hunt for a dirt cheap but very good mascara and i found it! I have tried so many mascaras including high end and drugstore. Maybelline, Revlon,Clinique, Benefit, Rimmel etc. And this is by far the best! I used to love Maybelline Falsies and swore on it until i tried this! People say the brush is standard but since i don't have THAT much lashes it really does get every single one of them. Yes it is a bit clumpy but i like a bit of clump to my 'asian' lashes. All i do is apply a coat, let it dry and SOFTLY go over my lashes with a eyelash curler and it stays like that for the WHOLE day! It does not flake off and is very easy to remove, It is very black. I also like that it lengthens a bit but volumizes more. 10/10!!

on 5/3/2013 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Very quietly, this is the best drugstore mascara on the market.

Please don't let the price fool you. It really darkens and elongates lashes, and it lasts all day without chipping. Not a problem to remove. However, best of all, it doesn't irritate my very sensitive eyes. A definite repurchase.

on 5/3/2013 10:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

OMG SO GOOD!!!!!!

I have tried every HIGH end and LOW end mascara out there and this one definitely outshines the rest!!!!!

PROS:
-Amazing volume and length in just 2 coats!
-Black color is awesome
-CHEAP
-Holds a curl all day
-No fall out
-Dries fairly quickly after first coat

CONS:
- Wish they had more in my local walgreens!

Popular Mascaras