L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

on 9/29/2001 9:30:00 PM

I have several tubes of this lying around from coloring my hair every three months. I have really fine hair and don't need this type of conditioner very often, so I tried it as a shaving lotion. IT IS WONDERFUL. You have to try it on your legs. It makes them SO soft.

on 9/21/2001 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this will become my staple now. I purchased it after hearing many raves about it and my hair had never been softer and more manageable as it is now. Great product!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This conditioner is so creamy, so very conditioning. My hair looks fabulous every time I use it. I was thrilled that I no longer had to squirrel away the conditioner tube from the hair color once I found the big tube at Sally's!

on 8/26/2001 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite conditioner. I discovered it when I used the Feria haircolor, but only recently found it @ Sally's Beauty. It has a great citrus scent and makes my hair so soft and smooth, and I only need to use a small amount. It rinses out well and doesn't weigh down my hair.

on 8/15/2001 6:21:00 PM

Great conditioner for everyday! Use this in conjunction with my Bumble and Bumble super conditioner. Highly recommend!

on 8/15/2001 10:07:00 AM

This is a great conditioner! Its too bad that they don't sell this stuff by itself in drugstores. I found that Sally's Beauty Suply does sell it by itself and I was so happy! This product makes my hair so soft and shiny and doesn't weigh it down. Also wonderful for a deep moisturizing treatment.

on 8/14/2001 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I finally got a tube of this well-loved conditioner and am so glad I did! It's fabulous. It has a light, somewhat cirtrusy smell, rinses clean, and leaves hair feeling silky and smooth (just like the back of the tube says!) It definitely works better than several salon brands I've tried. I even prefer it to my old stand-by, Biolage Conditioning Balm.

on 8/3/2001 2:09:00 AM

The best in home color on the market. I color my hair a lot (about once a month) and this product never made my hair look dull or over saturated. It smells wonderful and the colors are great.

on 7/27/2001 10:29:00 PM

i love the smell! great thick conditioner, really does make my hair look healthier. that's something that most conditioners have a hard time doing for my overprocessed dead hair.

on 6/30/2001 8:34:00 AM

Ooh! I love, love, love this conditioner! I have long hair and need to wash & condition it everyday. This leaves my hair soft & shiny. It rinses well and does not weigh my hair down at all. I bought three of these tubes at once at Sally's Beauty Supply for $6.99 each. This is the best I have found so far.