April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2001 9:30:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have several tubes of this lying around from coloring my hair every three months. I have really fine hair and don't need this type of conditioner very often, so I tried it as a shaving lotion. IT IS WONDERFUL. You have to try it on your legs. It makes them SO soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2001 5:41:00 PM More reviews by assel

I think this will become my staple now. I purchased it after hearing many raves about it and my hair had never been softer and more manageable as it is now. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2001 9:23:00 AM More reviews by fancypermcrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This conditioner is so creamy, so very conditioning. My hair looks fabulous every time I use it. I was thrilled that I no longer had to squirrel away the conditioner tube from the hair color once I found the big tube at Sally's!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2001 6:37:00 PM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite conditioner. I discovered it when I used the Feria haircolor, but only recently found it @ Sally's Beauty. It has a great citrus scent and makes my hair so soft and smooth, and I only need to use a small amount. It rinses out well and doesn't weigh down my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2001 6:21:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

Great conditioner for everyday! Use this in conjunction with my Bumble and Bumble super conditioner. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2001 10:07:00 AM More reviews by WaterBaby

This is a great conditioner! Its too bad that they don't sell this stuff by itself in drugstores. I found that Sally's Beauty Suply does sell it by itself and I was so happy! This product makes my hair so soft and shiny and doesn't weigh it down. Also wonderful for a deep moisturizing treatment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2001 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I finally got a tube of this well-loved conditioner and am so glad I did! It's fabulous. It has a light, somewhat cirtrusy smell, rinses clean, and leaves hair feeling silky and smooth (just like the back of the tube says!) It definitely works better than several salon brands I've tried. I even prefer it to my old stand-by, Biolage Conditioning Balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2001 2:09:00 AM More reviews by msjene

The best in home color on the market. I color my hair a lot (about once a month) and this product never made my hair look dull or over saturated. It smells wonderful and the colors are great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2001 10:29:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love the smell! great thick conditioner, really does make my hair look healthier. that's something that most conditioners have a hard time doing for my overprocessed dead hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2001 8:34:00 AM More reviews by Paula

Ooh! I love, love, love this conditioner! I have long hair and need to wash & condition it everyday. This leaves my hair soft & shiny. It rinses well and does not weigh my hair down at all. I bought three of these tubes at once at Sally's Beauty Supply for $6.99 each. This is the best I have found so far.