L'Oreal Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

4.5

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Trideceth-12, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride

Now I know what the fuss is about this conditioner! I just bleached my hair (a disaster)and it turned my hair dry, brittle like straw but once I conditioned my hair with this my hair's texture is all back to normal... actually better! Can't say much about the scent though. It smells like lemon and something else.

I have several tubes of this lying around from coloring my hair every three months. I have really fine hair and don't need this type of conditioner very often, so I tried it as a shaving lotion. IT IS WONDERFUL. You have to try it on your legs. It makes them SO soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I think this will become my staple now. I purchased it after hearing many raves about it and my hair had never been softer and more manageable as it is now. Great product!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

This conditioner is so creamy, so very conditioning. My hair looks fabulous every time I use it. I was thrilled that I no longer had to squirrel away the conditioner tube from the hair color once I found the big tube at Sally's!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite conditioner. I discovered it when I used the Feria haircolor, but only recently found it @ Sally's Beauty. It has a great citrus scent and makes my hair so soft and smooth, and I only need to use a small amount. It rinses out well and doesn't weigh down my hair.

Great conditioner for everyday! Use this in conjunction with my Bumble and Bumble super conditioner. Highly recommend!

This is a great conditioner! Its too bad that they don't sell this stuff by itself in drugstores. I found that Sally's Beauty Suply does sell it by itself and I was so happy! This product makes my hair so soft and shiny and doesn't weigh it down. Also wonderful for a deep moisturizing treatment.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I finally got a tube of this well-loved conditioner and am so glad I did! It's fabulous. It has a light, somewhat cirtrusy smell, rinses clean, and leaves hair feeling silky and smooth (just like the back of the tube says!) It definitely works better than several salon brands I've tried. I even prefer it to my old stand-by, Biolage Conditioning Balm.

The best in home color on the market. I color my hair a lot (about once a month) and this product never made my hair look dull or over saturated. It smells wonderful and the colors are great.

i love the smell! great thick conditioner, really does make my hair look healthier. that's something that most conditioners have a hard time doing for my overprocessed dead hair.