September 17, 2014 | 1002 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I finally found this at Superstore in Canada in November 2011 and have to say that I am quite impressed. For a drugstore cheapie, this is a great palette with great colors, all very wearable. Great quality for the price, too. The darker colors are very pigmented and apply and blend really well. I have been getting very consistent use out of this, and would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2012 3:11:00 PM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

i have been craving this palette ever since i heard about it many, many months ago. i live in canada, and although we have wet n wild products here, they are few and far between. i have been to countless walmarts, zellers, etc. looking for this palette and have been unable to find it anywhere... until today. i heard from misschevious on youtube that the 8pan wet n wild palettes were sold at the real canadian superstore.. i was so excited and had to go check it out for myself.. SHE WAS RIGHT!! if you are in canada and looking for the 8pan palettes, go to Superstore! i picked up the last one that was there (best part, it was unopened and unbroken).. in addition, it was only $3.04CDN.. I looked at my receipt and could not believe that it was so cheap.. BONUS!!..

Anyways, the palette is gorgeous. the colours are super pigmented... it's amazing. not only does this palette have the potential to create stunning neutral looks, it also has the ability to create dramatic, beautiful smoky looks.

To sum up, check out superstore if your in canada, chances are this palette will be there. this is truly worth the $3.04CDN that i paid for it.. heck, i would pay way more for quality like this. GO AND GET THIS!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ShyLover

Amazing palette! I have been eyeballing this for a while now every time I go to Walgreen's and finally got hold of it.

The colors are great for day and night time and with the shades this palette has to off it's easy to start from 'simple' to 'dramatic' with build up.

For anyone who's new to make up it also give a few looks to try on the back and tell you what color goes where on your lid. Or you can just play around.

It super cheap and you can get it at any Walgreen's which makes it a super easy find. My only grip is that the packing if very cheap with only a few stickers holding the case closed. I always get worried that I'll end up dropping it trying to peel the stickers off.

For about five dollars you can't go wrong with this palette. I'm going to buy the others as soon as I can.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xxsweetDESiRExx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome product!! I find that I've been reaching for this a lot lately. The colours are very blendable. Also, they are very pigmented so you just have to literally tap your brush in the eyeshadow & that'll give you enough to work with. I've been especially loving the browns (left side) of this eyeshadow palette. The highlighter/browbone colour is amazing (top left corner colour)!! I find that it's even better than the highlight shades that come in the Naked palette.
I would definitely recommend this palette! It works even better than some higher end eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Comfort Zone is a superb palette. WnW shadows are buttery smooth, very high quality. Some color surprises here, such as the deep brown in the lower left corner turns out to look more black on the skin. The greenish duochrome in the lower right is a dup for MAC Club but better IMO. The champagne-gold in the upper left is an ideal highlight or a subtle gold on the eyelid. So much to love about this palette!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this palette based on the reviews on this website and was not disappointed. The quality of these shadows is fantastic and staying power. Although I was hesitant about the green shadows as I have green eyes but I'm pleasantly surprised with how good they look. And it's dirt cheap to top it off. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LoriLula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dirt Cheap, gorgeous colors... the only problem that I find with it is that it seems very fragile, both in packaging and in terms of the shadows themselves. I'd love to depot them but I'm afraid to try! Every drugstore that I've seen these in had at least one of them broken in the package, so I'm VERY cautious with this. This is definitely a steal at $4.99 and I would absolutely repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by UrbanSunshiine

I love this :) I've had it for awhile and I also have the one that has shades of purple which is just as great. The only problem i have is the shadows are kinda umm, soft, i guess which makes them break apart rather easily. I love these nonetheless, The colors are fantastic great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by 1hipchick

My favorite WnW palette.

Actually, probably one of my favorite palettes overall (which includes Nars, Dior, Nakeds, etc). The color in the bottom right is absolutely gorgeous, I have bought this palette twice now, after hitting pan on this one color. It's a brownish purple with an iridescent purple-blue tint. Really makes hazel/green/gold eyes stand out. Terrific lasting power with a primer underneath (I use UD).

I highly recommend this palette. All of the colors are beautiful and have a beautiful finish. And it's dirt cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are soft so expect fallout but holy cow, the color payoff is worth it at such a cheap price. That peachy eyelid color is fabulous on my fair skin. I haven't even used whole palette yet, but know it was definitely worth the money! Only problem I had was the packaging has a bunch of seals that have to be removed to open it - most of which weren't all that easy to pull off. I was a little terrified that I would end up cracking one of the shadows. Overall awesome product.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I've since used all the colors and found that if you wet your brush a little (I was cleaning some shadow off mine with a baby wipe) the colors are really nice. My favorites are 1,2,3,5, and 8 on the first picture above.