August 29, 2014 | 1703 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by xxsweetDESiRExx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Awesome product!! I find that I've been reaching for this a lot lately. The colours are very blendable. Also, they are very pigmented so you just have to literally tap your brush in the eyeshadow & that'll give you enough to work with. I've been especially loving the browns (left side) of this eyeshadow palette. The highlighter/browbone colour is amazing (top left corner colour)!! I find that it's even better than the highlight shades that come in the Naked palette.
I would definitely recommend this palette! It works even better than some higher end eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Comfort Zone is a superb palette. WnW shadows are buttery smooth, very high quality. Some color surprises here, such as the deep brown in the lower left corner turns out to look more black on the skin. The greenish duochrome in the lower right is a dup for MAC Club but better IMO. The champagne-gold in the upper left is an ideal highlight or a subtle gold on the eyelid. So much to love about this palette!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by TASHAWEBER

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this palette based on the reviews on this website and was not disappointed. The quality of these shadows is fantastic and staying power. Although I was hesitant about the green shadows as I have green eyes but I'm pleasantly surprised with how good they look. And it's dirt cheap to top it off. Highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LoriLula

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Dirt Cheap, gorgeous colors... the only problem that I find with it is that it seems very fragile, both in packaging and in terms of the shadows themselves. I'd love to depot them but I'm afraid to try! Every drugstore that I've seen these in had at least one of them broken in the package, so I'm VERY cautious with this. This is definitely a steal at $4.99 and I would absolutely repurchase if I ran out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by UrbanSunshiine

I love this :) I've had it for awhile and I also have the one that has shades of purple which is just as great. The only problem i have is the shadows are kinda umm, soft, i guess which makes them break apart rather easily. I love these nonetheless, The colors are fantastic great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by 1hipchick

My favorite WnW palette.

Actually, probably one of my favorite palettes overall (which includes Nars, Dior, Nakeds, etc). The color in the bottom right is absolutely gorgeous, I have bought this palette twice now, after hitting pan on this one color. It's a brownish purple with an iridescent purple-blue tint. Really makes hazel/green/gold eyes stand out. Terrific lasting power with a primer underneath (I use UD).

I highly recommend this palette. All of the colors are beautiful and have a beautiful finish. And it's dirt cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bentobento

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are soft so expect fallout but holy cow, the color payoff is worth it at such a cheap price. That peachy eyelid color is fabulous on my fair skin. I haven't even used whole palette yet, but know it was definitely worth the money! Only problem I had was the packaging has a bunch of seals that have to be removed to open it - most of which weren't all that easy to pull off. I was a little terrified that I would end up cracking one of the shadows. Overall awesome product.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I've since used all the colors and found that if you wet your brush a little (I was cleaning some shadow off mine with a baby wipe) the colors are really nice. My favorites are 1,2,3,5, and 8 on the first picture above.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by kgloverii

I've been on the hunt for the WnW Comfort Zone Palette for a couple weeks; the positive reviews on MUA beckoned me to try it.

After I finally found a store with it in stock, I brought it home and excitedly examined it with my husband. His initial reaction was: "Wasn't WnW that cheap crap all the girls wore in high school? Why would you buy that?" I told him that MUA reviewers had given this palette high praise, and for $5, it was worth a shot.

So, a week later, I am sharing my experience.

I've played with all of the colors, and they all wear well, and are highly pigmented. Paired with ELF eye primer, the multiple shadow combinations I've tried have all worn very well. At the end of the day, the colors are still vibrant, and no creasing is in sight.
I've used my own makeup brushes, and the shadows apply very well. There is some fallout, but nothing major, at all. A nice tap of the brush before application, AND a good brush makes fallout extremely minimal, and shouldn't be a dealbreaker for anyone.

As a mid-30's woman with VERY fair skin, my shade preferences are always of the neutral variety. I like my eyes to be noticed, but I'm a mom, and I don't do the club thing anymore. I never want "boring" and like to mix "trend" into my styles, but I often opt for more classic colors, in general. That being said, the color variety in this palette are AWESOME!! Every color pops and wants to be noticed. You can really play up the drama for a night out, but there are tons of awesome combinations for those days that consist of soccer games and trips to the grocery store.

This palette is my go-to, one stop-shop and I adore it. WnW really knocked it out of the park with this one!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This palette is so much better than any expensive palette that I own. So pigmented, soft and wears so well.
Lot's of fallout because the shadows are so so soft, but whatever it's 5 bucks.
So great.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2011 7:29:00 PM More reviews by Angelbones

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't explain exactly how much I love this product. I own both high-end and drugstore eyeshadows, but as a poor student, I've recently been only purchasing drugstore brands to save money. These eyeshadows in the Comfot Zone palette are surprisingly high quality for the price. Very pigmented with good variation in the colors. Only issues is some colors are fall-out prone, but this is easily remedied by tapping the brush. I reach for this palette nearly everyday and always take it with me on trips. Must have. The darkest brown on the left of this palette seems exactly the same as the dark brown in WnW's I'm Getting Sunburned palette (which I also recommend).
EDIT: Coincidentally, both dark brown shadows in Comfort Zone and I'm Getting Sunburned have shattered and are no longer in the pan. These dark browns were the softest and most fallout prone in the palettes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No