L'Oreal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

3.9

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 1.0%, Titanium dioxide 6.7%), Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Alumina, Polyethylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenylethyl Resorcinol, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, Hydroxypropyl Tetrahydropyrantriol, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polycaprolactone, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

This is actually a good foundation. It stays on all day, covers really well,minimizes pores,doesn't change color and has a satin finish. I haven't had any breakouts from it although it has only been two weeks. So yeah I would check this one out...better then colorstay and WAY better then the maybelline superstay which I hated.

This is a great foundation. I have tried most of the recommended foundations on Makeup Alley paying anywhere from $10 to $150. Bought it at Walmart with the $2 coupon, so it cost about $12. It goes on nicely, covers imperfections and does a good job minimizing enlarged pores on my cheeks. It gives medium coverage and is a semi-matte foundation. I am really impressed!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

-I love the way this product blends so well on my skin and leaves my face feeling a little more moisturized that before I applied it.

-As far as the staying power, it works much better than the Bare Naturale mineral powder foundation at combating the slide that usually happens at the end of the day when my face gets oily, but doesn't do quite as good of a job as the Infallable foundation.

-It does a good job of covering up flaky skin (which I have since I use Tazorac during the day and benzoil peroxide at night) which is a definite plus.

-Not so sure it's actually fighting my crease lines but it does a good job of covering them up.

-For a drugstore product, they've done a good job of making this foundation feel like a little luxury.

I bought this on sale at walmart without reading the reviews. I actually saw the commercial for this and said to myself, hmm maybe i should try that. I have usually stuck with the revlon or estee lauder line for foundations. The first day i bought it i tried it on my hand and my daughter said my hand looked like it had no circulation due to the lack of color. I was ready to return it but decided to give it a fair trial on my face. I bought the color most similar to revlon sand beige. It really only takes one pump or less to cover your whole face, anymore than that and you really do look like you are ready for a cascet lol. Anyway after covering my whole face, and then a touch of blush and powder on top it really looks beautiful. Nice coverage and my skin feels fresh. That said, as much as i like the price, the coverage and the feel i still prefer the estee lauder because it looks way more natural. This makes me look very made up and it will be perfect for those nights out when i need more coverage. And i still have a bit of a tan from summer so the color i bought might be a little light for me, i can see this working better in the winter. Maybe a different shade would bring more warmth to my complexion. For the price i think i will buy a different shade and see how that works out.
Edit: ok its still the same day, but what i notice is that my face actually looks better after a few hours with this on. At first my complexion was chalky now it looks luminous. Wow i would definately repurchase
Edit:sept 23, 2010": I actually got alot of compliments when wearing this makeup, like i have nice skin.
Its now December and the color is amazing, looks flawless!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great packaging. Semi-matte finish (Product contains tiny sparkles). Smooth out skin appearance and tones. Gets shiny and sinks to pores after 3-4 hours. Medium coverage. Nude Beige is a perfect match for my NC20-25 skin.

Edit: Revlon color stay beats this one.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I've been on the hunt for the perfect foundation the past couple of months. I've sampled numerous high end brands (Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Giorgio Armani, Clarins, etc...) lately but have been unsuccessful in finding a base that truly looks good on me (re: texture, finish, color). I hate to admit it but I'm a foundation snob and if it weren't for the shade sample card L'Oreal put in a magazine I never would have given this DS product a try (btw - excellent marketing tool & every company should follow L'Oreal's lead by providing shade samples to customers). I have fair/medium skin (NW 25, BB Sand) that is cool toned and the 147 Creamy Natural shade was a perfect match for my skin. I always look better with a cool toned foundation & was happy to see this product offered in both cool & yellow based shades. Could it be possible that my HG foundation is now a drugstore brand?? This foundation snob is quite impressed!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have very dry skin that is not sensitive and acne-free. I read all of the wonderful reviews here that were gung ho about this product, so I purchased it because I wanted to try a new foundation. Ugh, I should have stuck with what works! I rarely get break outs, but after a week of using this, I'm now left with little red pimples all over my face. NOTHING in my routine changed except for this foundation. The good: Light Ivory was yellowy enough to match my neutral pale skin, and it provided nice coverage without the need to powder. Everything else sucked. Because my skin is so dry, I have to use very moisturizing products. This is not moisturizing. It becomes cakey if I use even a tiny bit more than necessary, which is about a droplet from the pump. It claimed to have all these wonderful things for the skin, but all it did was left my usually flawless skin with a breakout. So angry.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not "about" an NW20, I am an NW20. My color is Nude Beige. I guess I'm not the best reviewer of this product, as I don't like much coverage in a foundation. This one is pretty thick and at least medium in my opinion. It will cover lots of flaws. It's too much for my liking and I've returned mine, but if you need coverage, give this one a test drive. One pump was more than enough for my face, as I saw when I removed it tonight. Actually I really love Dream Smooth Mousse by Maybelline. It's easier to get a sheer, pretty coverage. This one looks like makeup on, IMHO.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I purchased this because L'Oreal was smart enough to put a blister card in a number of magazines with ALL the colors of the line on it that your could try and a $2 coupon on the back. I picked up a bottle in the lightest shade #143. I have been using it for two weeks, alternating it with Estee Lauder's Double Wear. This foundation is comparable, if not a bit better, than the Double Wear. It is long lasting, has a good, buildable coverage and does not seem to aggravate my skin. The color is a good match. I like that it's a pump bottle so you don't waste the product. It does dry quickly, so you do need to work fast with it.
It is a bit pricey, but usually L'Oreal always has coupons and if you can find a BOGO or BO get one 1/2 off, and a coupon, you probably can get them at a fairly good price. I don't worry about flaking as I have recently purchased a Clarisonic and it has done wonders (another review on that later). Available just about any drugstore, Wal-Mart,etc/

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I have very oily skin and I don't usually buy anti aging foundations because they are all usually very thick and creamy. I saw this one on sale for $12.99 so I took a chance. I like the bottle and the pump, so I figured the formula couldn't be that thick. I like that it has vitamin C, Retinol, and spf in the formula. Since I'm oily, I don't use any moisturizer when I wear this foundation. Just wash my face and use toner and then apply this. I love it! The formula is creamy but not heavy. The coverage is medium (I apply a little bit at a time), but buildable to full coverage if you need it. I set this with powder and it lasts all day on me. The finish is beautiful. Like others said, you have to make sure the skin is smooth, because it does pick up any flakiness. The color match was a bit tricky, I have light/med skin and went for 151 Natural Beige since I have golden undertones. Overall very nice!