January 29, 2015 | 1942 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by MissB18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really consider this product a must-have. It keeps my makeup near-perfect for the whole day and then some.
I use it all year around but there's no way I could get through the horribly humid Ontario summers without it.
I especially love the cooling sensation when you first spray it on.
Hands down one of my favourite products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2011 5:09:00 PM More reviews by mhxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love love love this product.

I first got a sample version in the urban bride set, and used it so much it was gone in a few weeks (it was only 15ml though)

I bought a full size version and have been using it everyday, religiously. My skin has been super dry lately, so I have quit using face powders to set my foundation, and started using this instead. It makes my make up last hours, and gives it a flawless finish.

If I found out they were discontinuing this tomorrow I would go out and buy as many as I could afford!! *touch wood this never happens*

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by utikimpi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Finally a product I had been waiting for. I live in Asia where it's hot and humid, my make up never stayed on for more than 1 hour during the day.
I first used the all nighter for an outdoor wedding party and my make up stayed on and no shine around my T zone.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

This doesn't work for me. My skin is too oily and this product seems to seperate on my skin and makes my foundation look patchy once I've worn it for a while and my oil comes through. It adds a shine to my skin, like my skin is laquered with hair spray, which is NOT what I'm looking for.

People with normal to dry skin types may fare better with this. I will continue to use it on my clients to extend the wear of their makeup, just won't be using it on myself. TRY THE DE-SLICK VERSION IF YOU ARE OILY, it doesn't have dimethicone in it like this one, so it doesn't break down your makeup so fast. I also like E.LF. Makeup Mist & Set better which is only $3 at Target.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Crimsonbury

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I reviewed this product a while ago saying that the spray didn't make a difference to my makeup, which used to be true. Now I realised that if I apply it till my face is pretty moist right before putting on foundation and everything, my makeup stays longer and my skin is a lot less oily. I need a primer mostly for my oily skin but have never found anything that I liked enough to justify spending tons of money on. This spray is actually pretty affective if I spray my face all over like 10 times. So while I like the results of the spray, I have to use a ton of it to make it work properly. If I find no other primer that works better than this, I'll repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by nene312

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has gotten the most mixed reviews of any product I have seen or reviewed. It either Really works for some and does Nothing for others.
Luckily, I am a person who puts their hands on the face often. I will lean on my palm, brush my bangs off my forehead etc. But when I sprayed this (it does take a little more than a few spays), my makeup that I apply in the morning is still on in the evening when I wash my face - and I justify the cost because I would have to re-apply makeup during the day before I found this product. It may not work for everyone, but I am sold and will repurchase and recommend this item.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2011 10:37:00 PM More reviews by piinkcheeks27

I wanted to LOVE this, but it does nothing for my skin. Keep in mind that I have really oily skin & i would have to say this keeps my makeup on for like an HOUR! Thats it! Ughhh, super overpriced too. I kept it just hoping I would get it just right, but nooo. My bottle's all emptied out and Im not satisfied. Still looking for that perfect setting spray and MAC Fix Plus doesnt work either. Maybe Ill give the MUFE one a try

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2011 6:33:00 AM More reviews by MissLoiss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Is there a word more than love ? Then place that here ! I adore this product down to the packaging. Nothing I would change...except maybe the price :) not breaking my bank but I rather not have to think twice about if I want thus product more then use the money for gas :) but no regrets. I use this product daily. And it there is a day I forget to apply...worst day ever !! No going back after using this product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 10:02:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i bought the travel size first because i thought $30 was way too expensive and i wanted to try out this product at first. i actually love it! it sprays a good amount of product. it sets my makeup on my cheeks and forehead, but i have an oily nose. this controls oil for about 2 hours. if you have oily skin try the de-slick setting spray. also this dries fast so you wont look dewy, but if you want a dewy look get the dew-me spray.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Tina68

At 43 my skin is just as oily now as it was in my teens and 20s. I'm always searching for something that will keep me matte. I had hoped to find it with All Nighter. Jokes on me. This did absolutely nothing to keep my makeup matte or in place. I followed directions and shook the bottle, squirted 2-3 pumps of this stuff and nothing. Then I thought since my skin is so oily, maybe I needed more squirts. So I pumped on 10-12 squirts. Nothing, In fact, I think my face started to shine even faster. What a huge disappointment. On the upside, after four weeks of use, I didn't break out. It's too bad I can't find my receipt to return it.