September 1, 2014 | 1132 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is a winner for me, especially in the summer time. I spray 3 to 4 pumps on my face. The mist is really fine and kind of dry. I hardly feel anything on my skin, but the makeup lasts all day, no matter if it's hot, humid or both. And the best of all: it doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by mrswest1031

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought the small travel size of this at sephora for like $9 or $10. I wanted to try it out before buying the full size and I'm glad I did. It's not terrible, but so NOT worth the price! It's a nice lil boost to freshen up your look, but does NOT do what it claims at all. I would NOT repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually liked this. I thought about getting the matte one, "De Slick" but I decided to try this one first and see how it goes. I actually really like that it gives me the dewy finish but doesn't allow me to get oily. I'm typically an oily stick who probably should've gotten the "de slick" but next time I will.

I don't like Model In A Bottle, mac fix+, Make Up Forever, Mehron, Graftobian... but I like this one :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at Sephora in Singapore for SGD$48 (equivalent to approx USD$38). Comes in a 118ml (4 fluid oz) plastic bottle with a spray nozzle. Since this product claims to ensure "make-up looks just-applied" I thought that it would control oiliness/shine, but it did nothing of the sort. My face was an oily mess as usual within an hour. My bad I guess, since the product didn't actually mention oil-control, so I still had to use blotting papers and Mac Blot powder. However, after a 10-hour day in 90 degree weather and 100% humidity - my makeup did indeed look much, much fresher than usual - my eyeliner, eyeshadow and blush looked almost as vibrant as when I first put it on. Can't comment on staying power of lipstick because I tend to reapply several times a day anyway. To me, this is a good product, but not like "O.M.G.Fantastic!". I'm not sure if I will buy again. I think I can live with just reapplying my blush etc a couple of times a day.
EDIT: I've upgraded to 5 lippies. I just started work in a furniture store which involves a lot of lifting/unloading, basically crazy sweaty work most days. And I don't have time to rush to the bathroom to touch up when we have customers, but my makeup stay on perfectly with this. I'll definitely repurchase or maybe try the "Dew Me" setting spray.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ValleyGrlFrmHell

I hate that this product didn't work for me! The spray made my makeup stay looking fresh longer and helped my eyeshadows from creasing. I totally thought this was going to be a holy grail product even though it didn't last the claiming 16 hrs. Sadly I broke out exactly the same way I break out from creamy SPF/Sunblocks. I got dry tiny bumps all over my face and lips while some places were extra red. If I kept using the product without realizing it I would of broke out much worse and not been able to leave the house. MEH my skin sucks...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gimmick,right?!.Hairspay?.I have tried it dif.foundies;liquids,minerals,powder foundations,tms.I do shake before spraying,spray at requested inches away,from 2 times up to 6,let dry,set with fingers.It does Nothing to make my mu last longer in places I need it to last.Thats way I bought it,poor me.I even got shiny t-zone(comb./dehydrated).Maybe it mattifies a bit but I get same results with some bases without this.Overrated imho.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by yoitserikaaa

At first I was amazed, but after 4+ months of having it, I noticed it really doesn't do much. You would expect wonders from it because it's popular and expensive, but it's NOT that great. It's definitely better than any setting spray I've used so far (MAC & Evian) but I'm not in love with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 3:50:00 PM More reviews by kayrae

The first thing I noticed was (gulp) the price; I do not like paying a lot for something that may or may not be necessary, but it did not take me long to realize that this product will definitely become a necessity for me. BELIEVE the hype! It really is amazing stuff. I use Bed Head's whipped foundation, which tends to ball or flake up with powder/bronzer application, but this UD setter completely glues it to my skin (in a good way)! I apply my primer, foundation, and then spray this product about 3 times altogether before applying bronzer, and it works wonders. It's the first product that has ever given me one of those "dewey" looks that everyone gushes about, but the most important thing to me is having makeup that STAYS PUT and looks professional. ULTA let me but a trial size for $9 to make sure I like it, and me definitely likey!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2011 11:00:00 AM More reviews by CYNTHIALANTO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love UD but was concerned that this was gimick...lol ITs NOT!
It really works well for me i have combo skin...I will say that if i use concealer on my eyelids it seems to look greasy but I am pretty sure thats has more 2 do with my concealer ( neutrogena serum) than the spray. It can last 6-9 hours depending on activity...pricey but a must in any girls make up bag!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 10:41:00 AM More reviews by teatimewithtina

It comes in a very cute case. I was hesitant to try this because it was $29 at Sephora AND I've never used make-up setting spray before. It's really awesome. It holds onto my make-up pretty tightly. Unless i'm crying or something. Haha.