Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

I love this product, I bought it on the morning of my wedding in own whilst getting my hair done...yes the SA couldnt believe I was shopping with my wedding hair done...but what can I say Im addicted to make up!

I am so glad that i panic bought as it held my make up all day...being super tired i forgot to take my make up off (naughty i know) and it truly is all nighter...infact all dayer too as my make up was pretty much a sperfect 11am the next day, even after crying, drinking, dancing, sweating and sleeping in it!

I did find that I had a few pimples after using it so i would only use it for special occasions, but to have my make up se all day im willing to sacrifice a few pimples! x

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Ladies with OILY SKIN, are you aware that there is a new Mattifing version of this product?
I'll be getting it as soon as I can find it in Sephora. It's called DE-SLICK OIL CONTROL MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY. Maybe this one will perform better for us.
There's also one for those who like a glow to their skin or have dry one, DEW ME MOISTURIZING MAKEUP SETTING SPRAY.

Hope this helps when you're in the market again for a make up setting spray!

Overall for me and my very oily skin, personally, it did a decent job but I'm looking forward to trying the one for oily skin since I think it's gonna work better for me. Skin looks nice at first, make up lasts.. but shine on my nose and forehead is terrible.
I think it is more suited for people with normal skin.

on 1/16/2012 5:34:00 PM

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! It totally preserves all of my makeup throughout the entire day. My normal days start at around 6 am and end at about 11 pm. This product even keeps my makeup in tip-top shape after intense workouts! I spray my face about 10 times and I make sure that I cover ALL parts of my face. Living in Florida I needed something that would keep my makeup from running and becoming gross in this hot/humid weather and I have finally found what I have been looking for! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

on 1/14/2012 12:13:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LADIES. ARE YOU NOT SHAKING THE BOTTLE?

I dont understand the low reviews. I bought the UD version of the skindinavia because it was a last minute i need this before graduation purchase and i had no time to order online from skindinavia (this spray is made by skindinavia with UD's brand name on it). I sprayed this on my face before lotion and AGIAN after I had all my makeup on. My face looked absolutley perfect from 8 in the morning before convication and till after safe grad (like canadian prom). So from 8 in the morn till about 3 in the morning. All my friends makeup looked like sh*t after safe grad. Even my parents asked if i re did my makeup.

Anyways, lets fast forward to my graduation trip to dominican republic in JULY. YES DOMINICAN IN JULY. Long story short, we partied every day and before we went to an outdoor club in dominican, i would use this on me and my 2 roomates. Us 3 look amazing in every picture, after hours of dancing in the crazy heat. Needless to say, both my friends/roomates own this spray now. Not only does your makeup last all day, it gives you a dewy glow.

Onto the spray its self. The packaging is ugly. It does not look like i spent 35$ on this. The nozzle itself is not as finley misted as i feel it should be. This does leave an uncomforable feeling on your face after you spray (the spray itself is refreshing though) almost like hairspray. BUT THIS ISNT LOTION. THIS ISNT A SERUM. IT DOSNT SAY THIS WILL MAKE YOUR SKIN FEEL GOOD. But that is why it performs so well. It seals your skin, like hairspray does for your hair. Now, I will not repurchase the UD version of this spray. Considering you can get this in *XL* size at sephora and online for 34$=6oz or 39$ on skindinavia for 8oz and they have had 20% off and free shipping on thier site for over a year now. Like i said, i had to buy this because of grad and had no time to order. I havn't wrote a review in a while, but honestly, with all the awful reviews, i had to put in my say and help this wonderful products truth be told! ahah

I should add that i do spray this 4 times before and after for a bigger even such as going to the bar and only 2 sprays before and after for say christmas eve.
One more thing people, no where does this product ever say that it will control oil. NO WHERE DOES THIS PRODUCT SAY IT WILL DO THAT. It does for my combo skin, but no where does it promise to do that. By the de-slick verison and write your crappy review elsewhere.

on 12/28/2011 11:52:00 PM

I tried it on at my local sephora and it burned my face and made it red and itchy.I think I might be alergic but I do not recommend for people with skin like me

on 12/27/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like this product but wish i LOVED it. It does a good job of keeping your makeup from looking cakey and keeps your foundation on. I wish it controled oil though. I like the spray and the idea of the product. But why is it sooo expensive?? oh wel, i may try the de-slick next....it may work better for my skin type.

on 12/3/2011 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Wow, this has a lot of mixed reviews. Here's mine. I have very oily skin, and even with primers my makeup sometimes vanishes by the end of the day. I bought this, and I really think it helps! I used it daily on a trip to Walt Disney World (temperatures were in the mid-80s that week) - and my makeup lasted well through the whole day. And a whole Disney day to my family means from the time the first bus runs at 7 or 8am until sometime between 10pm and midnight when we finally limp back to our room.

When you first get the stuff, do the first spray in the sink; the first couple pumps likely won't spray anything, and you want to make sure the spray is nice and fine before putting it on your face! I use it after my makeup is completely done - I spray around 3-4 times from a good distance away (sometimes leaning into it if it seems too far out), with two of the sprays centered on my closed eyes and the others farther out to coat my whole face. I keep my eyes closed and let it dry for a few seconds before doing anything else. I still have to blot or powder my t-zone sometimes for shinyness (my skin is oily!) but the makeup is still there and my eye makeup stays right where it belongs.

I wish this was less expensive, but I'm glad to have it!

on 12/1/2011 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought the travel size bottle (15mL for $11 -which I know is a rip off compared to the normal size but it was a spontaneous purchase -picked it up while lining up at the check-out) because I've always been curious about this product but didn't really want to commit to the full-size one. I have super-oily skin that I control with coastal scents silica spheres underneath my LM TM or silk creme, but even with the silica spheres, I still get beads of oil on my T-zone after a couple hours. I had read in many reviews that this setting spray was good at controlling oil -even better than the de-slick version -and I thought maybe, just maybe, this product would keep the fresh, matte look of freshly applied makeup. Well? Did this work? Um. Not really. Actually, I don't think it did anything at all to my face. I liked the fresh scent and the cooling mist but that's all it really did for me. I'll continue to use this because I like how it removes that overly-powdery look for a more natural finish, but once I finish the bottle, I likely won't replace it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE THIS STUFF!!! I got it for my sister's wedding, but I use it all the time now. I like it for every day wear because I have dry skin and I like the feeling of spritzing my face with a mist after I am finished my make up. Plus, it really really does make my make up last longer than it typically would. This is definitely a must have for my make up bag.

on 11/25/2011 12:09:00 AM

Makes my make up last way longer than normal! But not 12 hours, sorry kids. My dry skin loves the dewy finish it gives. All in all, it's a pretty cool product, never used anything like it, but it's not perfect.

Popular Primer/ Correctors