Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Meh.
I had high hopes I purchased the smaller one to test it out.I have no idea what the buzz was about.The sprays so thick that it really wets the face but not in a good way.Even with my mascara set the always gets my eyes soaking wet causing the mascara to run and the blush would get messed up.I find that it either has only a little effect or my makeup doesn't fade evenly so that why right now i'll have to say I'll pass

on 6/30/2012 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This is my first experience w/ setting sprays- I plan to try out a few highly recommended but I came across this at Ulta & decided to try it out. I have really oily areas on my face so I'll be thrilled (and amazed) if I find something that controls the oil well. This was okay, it looked great at first but I still had to use my blotting sheets a few hours after spraying it on so that's a fail to me because I was still oily just not as much but still blotted just as often so I won't buy it again.

on 6/26/2012 4:06:00 PM

I recently bought this setting spray and I've come to love it. It truly does what it says it will do, keeps your makeup looking absolutely fresh! I spray about 4-5 times to cover my face and I never touch up during the day anymore. My skin type is normal, with occasional oily spots throughout the day, however when I spray this stuff on I literally don't worry about my makeup looking bad or like it needs to be replenished at all! Love it!

on 6/16/2012 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

i really like the finish i get from this product, i have very dry sensitive skin and putting this over my finished makeup, which i use a powder foundation and a setting powder it can look a little dry, as far as the staying powder it kinda depends on what kind of night im having, i work 12 hour shifts in an icu, sometimes things get kinda crazy, depending on whether im sweating profusely or crying with a family member, it can sometimes not last, but for regular activities its great, i use it every day and plan to keep buying when i run out

I am so glad I bought the trial size of this...because it broke me out. I know that everyone's skin reacts differently to products, so you might not have a problem, but it clogged my pores like crazy. I also got this, because I'm going thru menopause and the hot flashes cause my makeup to practically melt off my face. I really hoped this would help it hold up to my "personal summer". It didn't. So, I wouldn't buy this again and now it's just laying in my make up drawer taking up space.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this stuff! I use it every single day! I had never used a setting spray before this one so I don't really have anything to compare it to but it works amazingly on me. I set my makeup with it in the morning and I don't have to blot all day. There is a noticeable difference when I only set with loose powder. I get oily in my t-zone after a couple of hours. The only issue I have with this product is the price, retails for $29.00, but I think you get what you pay for.

on 6/4/2012 11:43:00 AM

Great packaging, however is too expensive. I bought it to use for an upcoming outdoor/indoor weeding in South America. Since i live in Houston and the weather is as humid, I decided to experiment a little. First time I sprayed about 3 times and by 6 pm my make up was almost gone (was outdoors the mayority of the day). Today I sprayed 4 times and will spend the day at my office (AC controlled enviroment) and so far is all good, let see how my make will look at the end of the day. I used Benefit Oxygen foundation and followed with Mac Studio fix, then mineral veil by BM.

on 6/2/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I admit, I had such a hard time debating to purchase this Makeup Spray for the longest time. I originally heard about it via youtube, makeup gurus raved about it. However because a small bottle is about 36$ CAN, I was hesitant in making this purchase.

This make up spray does as it's told to - I find that my make up does last much longer (foundation especially) throughout a day. This product has become a daily essential for my makeup routine. The packaging is decent, it comes in a small spray like bottle. I am about 3/4 through with the product and I'm slightly worried that there will be inaccessible product once I reach the near bottom of the bottle.

However, I have found through experimentation that this spray alone will not keep your makeup on for 12+ hours. Finishing powder is a must (I have been using Cover FX's Finishing Powder). I also find that the recommended 2 sprays on the face is not enough, and that I do need to use about four sprays to maintain foundation throughout my entire face (My skin is slightly oily so...)

Overall it's a decent product, and I have found it has made my complexion (with makeup of course) much smoother and clear. It's pretty expensive though.

on 6/2/2012 11:25:00 AM

I love this product. Words cannot express.. It keeps my makeup looking amazing all day.. In fact I wore out yesterday from 730am until 11 pm (I know thats gross) my foundation didn't oxidize, my eyeshadow didn't crease or smudge and my lip color was still intact! Honestly I found that the ud primer potion didn't work for me when used on it's own but with this spray everything stays put! Plus it will take the cakeness out of your foundation and make you look dewey without sacrificing coverage.

The only thing I dislike is the price.. Ud is way too expensive in general.. But if you are going to splurge then this is a fantastic product to do so on

on 6/1/2012 11:26:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought a little bottle of All Nighter on a whim after I saw it in the bins by the register at Sephora. At only $8 for 15ml, the price wasn't too bad, although I'm not sure I'd be willing to shell out the $30 or so for a full bottle.
The first time I used it, I noticed my makeup had stayed on a bit better than it would have otherwise, but I still needed a touch up after a few hours. However, a few days later, I tried it again, spraying a bit more on my face, then got caught in a freak rainstorm. I was shocked when I looked in the mirror, soaking wet, and found my makeup was pretty much intact!
Along with staying power, I really like the dewey look this gives your skin. Overall, I think this product is perfect for a night out, especially in the sweaty summer months.

Popular Primer/ Correctors