October 2, 2014 | 1337 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Marasy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have less than a third of my bottle left so I think it is time for me to review this. I have oily skin and live in a dry desert. This product has a dual purpose for me: making my skin not look so powdery; sometimes I put too much powder on, and this makes it look like normal skin again, a satin finish.The second purpose it for setting my entire makeup look, so shininess does not ruin it. This does both excellently. My friend always comments on how my makeup doesn't smudge. I cannot say how well this works in humidity but it works great in an air-conditioned environment and also outside when it is over 100 degrees. I do still have to blot in the early afternoon but my face is not nearly as shiny as it would have been otherwise. I would definitely purchase this again but may try the De-Slick Oil Control since it is formulated for oily skinned girls, and also for a more matte finish. I kind of wish they would make the bottle more pretty though, like a giant version of their Primer Potion Genie bottle would be neat.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by carlimichelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am loving this product. Where I live, right now in June it is in the 100"s for temperature. So this product has saved my makeup when i am out and about. Well into the night. So I am so excited to have this. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by fashionista_ae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Urban Decay's (and Skindinavia's) makeup setting sprays are amazing. I personally prefer the De-Slick mattifying spray over this one because I have oily skin, but other than the finish, they both do the same thing. This spray gives a little bit of a dewy finish, not awfully dewy, but I prefer a matte finish, so that's why I switched. They both really lock your makeup into place and keeps your makeup on all day. I do still use my blotting sheets once or twice a day, but this keeps my makeup from rubbing off on to them. I was afraid this would leave "water mark dots" on my face, but as long as you don't hold it too close to your face when you spray it, it doesn't leave any marks. I hold this about 10 inches from my face and spray. I definitely recommend this to anyone with a normal skin type... if you're oily you should try the De-Slick instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by pinktini007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is a winner for me, especially in the summer time. I spray 3 to 4 pumps on my face. The mist is really fine and kind of dry. I hardly feel anything on my skin, but the makeup lasts all day, no matter if it's hot, humid or both. And the best of all: it doesn't dry out my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 8:26:00 AM More reviews by mrswest1031

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

I bought the small travel size of this at sephora for like $9 or $10. I wanted to try it out before buying the full size and I'm glad I did. It's not terrible, but so NOT worth the price! It's a nice lil boost to freshen up your look, but does NOT do what it claims at all. I would NOT repurchase this!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 3:13:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually liked this. I thought about getting the matte one, "De Slick" but I decided to try this one first and see how it goes. I actually really like that it gives me the dewy finish but doesn't allow me to get oily. I'm typically an oily stick who probably should've gotten the "de slick" but next time I will.

I don't like Model In A Bottle, mac fix+, Make Up Forever, Mehron, Graftobian... but I like this one :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by theminx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this at Sephora in Singapore for SGD$48 (equivalent to approx USD$38). Comes in a 118ml (4 fluid oz) plastic bottle with a spray nozzle. Since this product claims to ensure "make-up looks just-applied" I thought that it would control oiliness/shine, but it did nothing of the sort. My face was an oily mess as usual within an hour. My bad I guess, since the product didn't actually mention oil-control, so I still had to use blotting papers and Mac Blot powder. However, after a 10-hour day in 90 degree weather and 100% humidity - my makeup did indeed look much, much fresher than usual - my eyeliner, eyeshadow and blush looked almost as vibrant as when I first put it on. Can't comment on staying power of lipstick because I tend to reapply several times a day anyway. To me, this is a good product, but not like "O.M.G.Fantastic!". I'm not sure if I will buy again. I think I can live with just reapplying my blush etc a couple of times a day.
EDIT: I've upgraded to 5 lippies. I just started work in a furniture store which involves a lot of lifting/unloading, basically crazy sweaty work most days. And I don't have time to rush to the bathroom to touch up when we have customers, but my makeup stay on perfectly with this. I'll definitely repurchase or maybe try the "Dew Me" setting spray.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:30:00 AM More reviews by ValleyGrlFrmHell

I hate that this product didn't work for me! The spray made my makeup stay looking fresh longer and helped my eyeshadows from creasing. I totally thought this was going to be a holy grail product even though it didn't last the claiming 16 hrs. Sadly I broke out exactly the same way I break out from creamy SPF/Sunblocks. I got dry tiny bumps all over my face and lips while some places were extra red. If I kept using the product without realizing it I would of broke out much worse and not been able to leave the house. MEH my skin sucks...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2011 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Nuppu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

This is a gimmick,right?!.Hairspay?.I have tried it dif.foundies;liquids,minerals,powder foundations,tms.I do shake before spraying,spray at requested inches away,from 2 times up to 6,let dry,set with fingers.It does Nothing to make my mu last longer in places I need it to last.Thats way I bought it,poor me.I even got shiny t-zone(comb./dehydrated).Maybe it mattifies a bit but I get same results with some bases without this.Overrated imho.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by yoitserikaaa

At first I was amazed, but after 4+ months of having it, I noticed it really doesn't do much. You would expect wonders from it because it's popular and expensive, but it's NOT that great. It's definitely better than any setting spray I've used so far (MAC & Evian) but I'm not in love with it.