April 16, 2014 | 1465 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by tisha_oz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product does not make my makeup perfect ALL night, but it is *almost* perfect by the end of long, dancey-dance, humid, sweaty nights in South Florida... So I love it and it's a MUST for me and my oily skin from now on. With UDPP underneath my eyeshadow, and this over my makeup, I stay looking fabulous and nearly flawless by the end of the night. What a difference from melty-melt makeup... And even though it's not exactly cheap, a bottle should last a long time. I will continue to repurchase this as long as they make it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 4:17:00 PM More reviews by srelliott214

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awesome!!! In love! My skin is pretty oily, fair, sensitive, and acne prone. I also have scarring on my skin, so I need a lot of coverage. Generally, about 4 hours into my day, I start to see shine where i don't want shine, and my make-up starts to look a bit cakey and uneven all over my cheeks, upper lip, and nose. My forhead and under eyes start to get creases that become more and more noticable as time goes on. I also use a smash box primer and mario basque transulcent powder beneath and on top of my skin, but STILL. It just gets all gross.

This stuff...works! I was just looking at myself in the mirror after an 8 hour work shift, walking in the hot sun, and cooking over steam....FLAWLESS. It has kept my glow and kept away that ugly shine....it's kept my skin like how it looked first thing after I put on my make-up!

I would not recommend, however, if you are looking to use this for eye make-up or lip make-up. I don't wear lip stick, and I do not have any problems with my eye make-up besides the coverup beneath them. This is definately the perfect product though for someone who struggles with keeping their make-up on throughout the day, and who can't afford to keep doing touch-ups frequently. Also- it did not break my skin out at all. I just wish it wasn't so darn expensive.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2011 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lakerlove123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as a gift from a friend with a few other thing from sephora. I was super exited because its the kind of think I would use but probably too expensive to buy for my self. I received it in december and I live in seattle so I haven't had to deal with any humidity problems. I have super sensitive skin that can be overly oily, dry or both but this didn't make me oily at all but instead gave me a nice non-matte natural finish. I just can't tell if its really doing anything though! It holds my brows nicely (I recently went overboard with the brow shaper) so I've been having to use extra brow powder but other than that, I have no idea of its working. Not a big help on my foundation at all but I haven't been using primer so ill have to test that out and edit. I would recommend trying the sample! If you have the money to spend and a good primer then I definitely think its worth trying!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by mmmMarilyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

In love! I bought a mini bottle of this at Ulta for about 11 bucks. I wear either Almay TLC or Revlon Colorstay - but both are starting to melt off with this heat! I decided I wanted to try out a setting spray, so I grabbed this. I LOVE IT! It has kept my makeup on all day - I only need to touch up my nose occasionally, but nowhere near as much as pre-All-Nighter. yaaay!! I will definitely buy the full size when this tiny one runs out. Oh, and no breakouts for my super sensitive skin!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 5:46:00 PM More reviews by lil_kismet

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not pleased with this product at all. I think this may have caused my makeup wear off faster than if I didn't use it at all. I thought this would have worked equally as well as the actual Skindinavia setting sprays, but it doesn't deliver. The only good thing about it is that it takes away the cakey/matte look -- but does not prolong the wear of makeup like it's supposed to. Not worth the money. Splurge on the real stuff (Skindinavia) instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2011 10:24:00 PM More reviews by bambigirl0512

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Decided to try these setting sprays instead of using so much powder on my face. I purchased this and 'dew me'. This sets my make up and keeps it in place for quite awhile. I do like this spray, but I feel that it leaves my face with a finish that is just too matte. I prefer to use 'dew me'.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this for about 1 week. I used it this past weekend for a wedding. It works great. I didn't have to touch up my face with any additional powder. I purchased the travel size at sephora...but I will definitely purchase the full size when I done with the bottle.

Note: I apply smashbox photofinish primer first. Then my bare minerals foundation. Set with the spray. Did not need any powder touch ups all day! (No shiny forehead!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 6:27:00 PM More reviews by mgarcia0418

I heard so many good things about this product, but quickly compared it to Mac Fix + so I didn't even bother. I have Fix +, and it just gives me a dewy sheen which later turns into a greasy hot mess. So as a last resort, I purchased a bottle. The next morning, I applied my makeup as usual. I used Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer, MAC Pro Longwear (I alternate between this and MUFE HD), and a little bit of MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. I finished my eye makeup, and applied about 4 sprays to my face. It give the same immediate wet look that Fix + does but it dries quickly. I literally looked away from the mirror and a few seconds I looked back and voila... my makeup looked perfect. I was still skeptical about the staying power. So I went to school for 3 hours, drove to work, went to work for 6 hours and never applied makeup, I even ate some spicy Thai food that made me sweat a little. I drove home and then cooked dinner over the stove. Finally at about 8ish... i looked in the mirror and my makeup was STILL holding strong. My ance scars were usually visible by this point and they definitely were as covered as they were in the morning. My nose was the only thing that showed any signs of oil... but it was EXTREMELY minor. Amazing stuff... I am sure I will continue to purchase as long as I don't have some sudden break-out!!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2011 8:08:00 AM More reviews by ellie179

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Makeup tend to disappear on me pretty quick. Not with this baby! It sprays on a fine mist and has a pleasant smell without making my face look cakey or feel heavy. Makes my makeup look fresh and last - and where I live can be really hot and humid it's no wonder my makeup can disappear. I don't use this all the time, rather on night outs or on days when I know I'll be heading straight out after work.This product delivers - I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by itscake4me

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I didn't research this at all when I picked it up at Sephora. It was really new when I purchased it, and I had been looking for something to set my makeup. This costs $30 I believe for 4 .oz
All Nighter isn't amazing, but it isn't bad either. I do think it is a little overpriced, and possibly I had too high of expectation for it. It really does help with setting makeup, and it does extend that freshly applied look. However, I've noticed that in order for this to work well for me, I have to spritz it on over my primer, put my foundation on, and then spritz again to have good hold on my makeup. I feel like I'm wasting a lot of product, and I'm honestly not to comfortable with having all of that spray on my face. I don't wear this every day, only for those long days or nights when I go out, and it does help at keeping my makeup fresh.
So far, the bottle has lasted me a while. I am considering repurchasing it, if I don't find anything else better. Urban Decay now has sprays that help with dry skin and oily skin, so I might try the De Slick and see if I have better results with that. I would say try a sample first. Don't get me wrong...this isn't a bad product, but I think that it could be better for $30.

Note - They do have a travel size with .34 oz for $9 available now at Sephora. Good amount for a test drive!