Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

I found this to be great and did what is meant to do. It set my make up without it being heavy or oily on my face. Expensive but little goes a long way. I also don't use every day.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Rushing around from place to place with not many spare moments to get my make up out and reapply has often left me quite horrified when I finally do get to see my appearance in the mirror!
Having fairly oily skin leaves me walking around like a greaseball after only a couple of hours of application, even with my religious skincare/priming routine before applying my foundation & powder in the mornings, I find my make up just sort of dissolves into a smeary mess. I really don't have enough time to stop and redo the whole thing again.

I bought this on a whim whilst out shopping a couple of days ago, only purchasing the travel size because to be quite honest, I wasn't expecting much. I applied this today against the instructions on the bottle, after reading various reviews on here, using about 3 or 4 sprays I misted my entire face before using any other product. I have to say I am extremely happy with the results! My make up has pretty much stayed intact through my busy day, I've been to school, then on to work and then out for some dinner with friends, and it wasn't until I arrived home AND got out of a steamy shower that I really noticed how much it had worked, my foundation looked almost as good as new and I hadn't once repowdered my face all day.
I'm going to continue using this and see how I get on with it, I do break out quite easily if I'm not careful, but so far so good! It shows how it pays out to splurge a little on a product sometimes!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use this product every single day and keep a small one in my purse for touch ups. There's not much to say other than that it really does work. Sometimes I even use it as a primer in a pinch. The price hurts at first but a big bottle lasts ages. Will keep buying until I die or the product does, whichever comes first.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love the quality of the product and it lasts ages!! However I've had this about 5 months and the spray part of the bottle has let me down and now the product doesn't go on as even anymore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The simplest experience I could give :
before using this product, whenever I wear specs after my finished face makeup, the powder would stained on the nosepad and the temple of the specs!
The first time i finished my face makeup with this product! I was impressed to see that NO Powders stained on my specs! I swear this happened!!

The next thing! It's really long lasting! as I have oily face, it last my makeup for more than 8hours when I was at school!!

the only con i would think of this product would be the price..
It cost about RM100+ in Malaysia... which is definitely a high price for a makeup spray... but overall the result is fantastic!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good setting spray, I don't notice much from it but i do like using it thru out the day.

UPDATE:

Definitely do not like. I've broken out in 3 places which just doesn't happen to me anymore unless a new product doesn't agree with me.

Also the dewy aspect really was just too greasy looking. I don't find shiny faces flattering!

So thumbs down.

----------

I'm just not sure about this stuff. Does it really help? Do I like how it feels on my skin? Is there something better?

It's a little dewy for my taste but I think it is helping to keep my foundation set.

It absolutely failed when I sprayed after applying mascara -- which then ran.

I think I'm still on the hunt for something I like better.

Meanwhile, it seems better than no setting spray so ...

I'm a believer. I read reviews before purchasing and it did spark some interest. I have very oily skin and by the time a even get to work in the morning, I already need to blot. I was debating between the All Nighter and the Cooling Spary that Urban Decay has to offer. I"m heading on vacation soon and specifically wanted something that would prevent my make-up from melting on a really hot, humid beach. I tried the spray on a day that was going to be very busy and stressful at work. When I applied the product i did shake the bottle and followed the directions to a "T". I DID NOTfeel any tingling/stinging sensation when I first applied the spray, it felt like a nice mist. I was AMAZED when i got to work and did't need to blot. By the 10th hour of my day and having worn my make-up for 12 Hours I became the BIGGEST BELIEVER in this product. If you have extermely sensitive and oily skin, this can become your lifesaver. The packaging is not exciting at all, it really looks like something they would sell at the dollar store. The price is a little high especailly when you think if it just being a spray, but i think its totally worth it after witnessing the results. I purchased a smaller sized bottle at Sephora in the area that I like to call the 'goodies counter'- we all know the area by the cash desk that has all the feature products. I'll let you all know how it compares when on the beach....

I love this product! At first I was on the fence about it, but then I started using it on a daily basis. I spray it all over my face after I finish putting my makeup on. It takes away any cakiness that might happen if I put on too much power, and helps my makeup last all through a work day. Have yet to try this is the summer, but I imagine it will help makeup from sliding really well. I love the new packaging as well ... the new label looks much sleeker than the old one.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

**update 4/24/2014**

I have learned that using this to spritz before makeup as a spray primer makes the product doubly effective. I can get through a 15 hour day and my makeup lasts with minimal transfer.

I initially bought this for my wedding day a couple of years ago (outdoor wedding in may, in florida, on the water...) and it did an *ok* job of keeping my makeup in place; so at first I deemed it a take it/leave it product.

then i started using it regularly and it really does do as claimed; keep my makeup in place and flawless for at least a few hours.

heat and humidity, of course, play a major role. on a summer day it helps for 2-3 hours (i try not to wear too much makeup in summer anyway).. but on a cool, dry winter day i've had great results through the workday and into the evening without touch-ups.

i find that misting after foundation, blush, shadow - then applying a finishing powder and mascara - then misting once more - really ups the staying power. also, spraying on a cotton ball or makeup sponges and *very lightly* dabbing over eyemakeup helps keep in in place (be careful if using liquid liner, it will smudge it)

the only complaint i have is packaging, its THE cheapest spray bottle out there. I'm at the end of my second bottle (in the old packaging) and was hoping that the newer bottles had a different spray nozzle (maybe like an aerosol mist?) but nope... still a regular ol' pump.

i'll continue to buy.