November 23, 2014 | 1581 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by omnomnomx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so disappointed. I was such a stupid person for not realizing there was a deslick. I'm oily and so naturally I should go for the deslick. This setting spray did NOTHING for me. I'm not sure if it broke me out or anything because I did have a breakout after using this for about a week but mother nature gave me a visit that same week so I'm not sure if it was that or whatever, but after I stopped using it I still broke out a bit so it probably wasn't that. I hope this works out in the winter much more than it does in the summer because I threw away the receipt :$

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 6:58:00 PM More reviews by cherylnk

I first received this as a sample from sephora a while ago and I was really excited because I have been wanting to test this product out. The first time I used it I wore it to work and my makeup looked amazing after and it didn't fade, but I wanted to put it to the ultimate test.... New years eve! I work as a server at a restaurant and had to work a double shift that day. I applied my makeup (along with udpp of course!) and finished it off by misting this all over my face at around 9 in the morning. I got off at around 10 pm and my makeup looked freshly applied! I was blown away. No fading, smudging, nothing after wearing it through a very long shift at work. I'm not sure if it lasts the claimed 16 hours with sweating and everything, but it lasts really close and it's not like your makeup disappears on the 16th hour it's just noticeably faded. Ever since then I have been repurchasing this item. It is amazing and I find it necessary especially when I don't have time throughout the day for real touchups. I fully trust this product and it never fails me. It won't make your makeup waterproof so don't expect it to last after swimming in the pool, but water resistant is great for day, night, dancing, working, whatever your day throws at you. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by lilbunnie

I used this for a wedding this w/e, it was really expansive (39$ CAD) so I thought of just using it for the wedding and then return it to sephora claiming it didn't work so I could get that money back... Well, I really don't want to return it because it worked so well!! I did my make up at around 12:30 PM and by 1:00 AM I only had a *slightly* oily area on the chin and the make up hadn't faded a bit I still looked perfect. The wedding was outside and it was extremely hot. I would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:15:00 AM More reviews by pixiedustpb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am amazed with this finishing spray! i can be sweating my butt off and my make up is still perfect! keeps my make up perfect all day!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by wifebot

Gonna throw my hat in the ring with those who bought trial sizes and were disappointed. I mean, I should have known better than to believe there was something out there that would stop my makeup from disappearing by mid-afternoon. And yet, I still held out hope.

Not only did the spray not keep the makeup on my face any longer than it would have sans a spritz or 20, but it made my t-zone (espesh the chin area) look oily. And I have normal-to-dry skin! Someone explain to me how that works.

For me it's a pass and a hand toward the sky thanking the heavens I was smart enough to buy the trial and not a full-sized bottle.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by fashionnbabiixo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I truthfully didn't see any difference in how long my makeup lasted after using this product. It was a waste of money and I'm glad I only bought the travel size. It also smudged my eye makeup, and the purpose of the product is to prevent that from happening!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by glitzlover22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was not impressed by this product. Urban Decay is a great company, and I enjoy many of their products... minus this one. I actually got a trial size of this in Urban Decay's Urban Bride Kit. I was going to a summer camp which would be very hot, and I wanted something to help my makeup not melt off my face. I woke up, showered, applied makeup, and sprayed on the setting spray. It felt fine, nice and "misty." haha. Anyways, I went on with my day, and my makeup just melted right off! My face looked as oily as it normally does, and I felt extremely insecure. How could you do this to me Urban Decay?! Well, one thing that saved me in this is just some generic translucent powder that I borrowed from my friend... at least that stuff will keep me looking fresh and not sweaty for at least an hour.(:

peaceeee[:
Katie

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 6:08:00 AM More reviews by xrainbowbarf

I'm a HUGE fan of All-Nighter. Miami weather is not the friendliest when it comes to keeping fresh-faced, but this spray really does help keep my makeup looking absolutely perfect no matter the circumstances.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/21/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by smn93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really didn't do anything for me. I applied my makeup and let it set for about 5 minutes, then sprayed this on. I then proceeded with my daily routine. At the end of the day, my makeup looked exactly the same as any other day, like I hadn't used the spray. My skin still looked shiny, and my blush had faded. For the price, I expected a lot from this product, and I wasn't impressed at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 2:53:00 PM More reviews by KatCaffeine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this stuff. I'm the kind of girl who doesn't really *need* makeup (I've been blessed with decent skin - usually!) but I love to collect and buy it anyway. This product impresses me. The packaging for the spray is something a normal person can open and use, unlike the UDPP (which I love anyway), and I like how the light mist feels going on. It feels strange at first, but once it sets, you can move you face and touch it and everything and it feels normal again.

On this particular morning I used Laura Mercier's foundation primer, some Urban Decay primer potion for the eyelids, bareMinerals powder foundation, UD 24/7 eyeliner and Stardust shadow, MUFE Aqua Smokey Lash mascara, filled my eyebrows in with a UD smoke-out pencil in a light brown (the only thing the smoke-outs are any good for, IMHO), Benefit Highbeam for highlighting and Benetint on my cheeks (usually disappears really quickly on me, so I wanted to try it out), some Dior powder for contouring, and some Lancome lipstick. Then, I did as I usually do and lightly dusted setting powder all over.

Yeah, I went wild and out lol. I wanted to see how it would do with just about everything in a small arsenal haha. I let it set for a few minutes.

It's now 90 degrees F, and I asked my husband (who is a crazy enabler when it comes to my MU obsession lol, whatever makes me happy I guess, for him it's electronics) if he could tell what was different about my makeup with a spray (he didn't even know what it was for) and he said I didn't look shiny at all. I checked, and he was right. The Highbeam was still sort of dewy, and my powder looked MUCH more natural, but I wasn't oily-looking at all.

It's kind of fascinating, with primer potion underneath, I can usually touch my eyelid and shadow will come off - nothing comes off at all right now. Also, my lipstick usually takes about 5 minutes to disappear or look funky, and it's stayed the same for the last few hours (I'm drinking coffee as I write this.)

So, overall, for a few days test drive, it's doing really well, just as it's supposed to do. It keeps my makeup on, makes my powder look more natural, and makes me less shiny.

No complaints here, obviously. If it ends up breaking me out or anything, I'll update, of course. It's hard to judge completely, because most of my eye makeup is meant to be crazy long-lasting on it's own, but the lipstick and Benetint staying on is impressive for my skin, personally.

I'm definitely going to bring this to Taiwan when we go next year to visit the DH's family. It's so humid and hot there most of the time, so I'll be very glad to have this, but I'm still taking oil blotting papers haha.