December 21, 2014 | 1087 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 11:07:00 AM More reviews by adrncalh

LOVE the smell and taste of this stuff and the cute package. It also leaves a very nice glossy shine on my lips after applying which is great to me because I hate wear color on my lips but I do need something on them. The ONLY downsides are: Isn't moisturizing at all, but that's okay for me as I don't have chapped lips. Also, I usually give my keys and chapstick to my husband to put in his pocket when we are running in somewhere and I don't want tot ake my purse, my husband would call me crazy if I asked him to fit this in his pocket =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by BebeLush

I love this. Leaves lips smooth, moist and shiny. And the lemon flavor is a nice bonus. Plus the SPF15. Definitely buying this again, cause I will be running out soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by andrea34

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm glad I tried the lemon one first, or I probably would of passed on this..the texture of this one is much smoother, the melon and summerfruit ones are waxy, like chapstick, which I hate...this is very moisturizing, seems more like a lip treatment then a balm, stays on me for a long time...I love this. And it has nothing to do with the packaging..I love the actual product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by finz2left

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh my goodness, this is a super fast favorite! Unlike reviews for the other fruity one, this is NOT too waxy, applies with ease, and lasts quite a long time. On top of it, my son who has nasty lips begged me for one and he will actually use it (in 2nd grade) before he goes outside to play! He loves having it in his desk and the other kids all had to have them as well. His lips are improving quickly!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the idea of these chapstick. The packaging is so cute, but the taste and texture are not what I like in a chapstick. Not only is it heavily scented, it also has a fake sweet taste. Gross! I don't want to taste my chapstick...let alone smell it for quite a while after I apply it. I also find that this dries my lips out after about an hour of wear. I won't be buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by thchocolateluver07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I thought this would be a great balm, I love the shape of it but other than that i hate it, I hate the taste, the cosistency, and when i smelled it it smelt so good like i could eat it if i could but on the lips it smells a little gross and it taste plasticky, it doesnt really even mosturize my lips it just makes them feel rough. I will not repurchase this and wouldnt recommend it, i will just stick with my favorite balm, Chapstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

They must have done some improvements with the formula - this flavor is much better than those I have tried previously (Summer Fruit - I'm talking to you). It applies more smoothly, the formula is richer and I love the scent and taste (lemon cupcakes, as described by a previous reviewer, is right on). I love wearing it as a base for lipsticks and lipglosses but as a moisturizing product by itself, there are better out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You only buy this for the fact that it's a ball o' balm. The balm itself is pretty drying, actually. I find myself having to reapply every 10 minutes. Seriously? Pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I first purchased the EOS lip balm sphere in summer fruit and was not pleased. I hated the chemical fruit scent... But I loved the texture, consistency, and packaging so I figured I'd try it in another scent. Yesterday I found this in sweet mint and lemon drop. I picked up both, because Mint & Lemon are my two favorite lip balm flavors. THESE two are great! I'm not disappointed at all in the flavors. Lemon drop is absolutely my favorite kind of lemon scent, just like lemon cupcakes or lemon shortbread cookies- NOT that artificial citronella lemon scent. ICK. I also love that it has SPF 15. The packaging is gimmicky, but super-cute :) I love that I can always find it in my bag or purse, without having to dig around...it's the only ping pong ball shaped object in there! The texture is smooth, but not waxy. My one complaint with all 3 of the balms that I own is that I feel like it sits on my lips, rather than sinking in, which leaves me frequently re-applying. Chapstick is still a better lip balm, but I'm pleased with these as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cute container, nice texture, and it tastes/smells just like lemon cake. Need I say more? LOVE.