eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 11/11/2010 6:08:00 PM

I love Evolution of Smooth (EOS) lip balms! The packaging is really cute (small, egg-like shape), the price is reasonable, they are available at most drug stores, they moisturize well, smell great, and best of all... you can apply the lip balm to both lips at one time! (Can you tell I can be lazy when it comes to applying cosmetics? The less time spent, the better!)

I've tried summer fruit, honeydew, and lemon drop... lemon drop is my favorite out of the bunch.

on 11/8/2010 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I saw that it had spf 15 in it and I've been wanting to try the EOS balms. I love the packaging, it's a cute little egg :) As far as the product goes, it's so-so. I like the lemon smell and I like the spf 15, but I wish it was more moisturizing and I wish it lasted longer. Because of this I am constantly re-applying it, and after a day where I've used it alot my lips sometimes actually feel more chapped. So, I'm open to trying more from the brand but I don't think I'll be repurchasing this one.

on 11/7/2010 5:53:00 PM

It's adorbs and it smells like sour patch kids. Sold.

on 11/3/2010 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This contain SPF 15 in it which the other EOS sphere lip balm dont have. Make it a little bit unique as it helps protect your lips from burning

Im not going to say this was a bad product, but the formula itself is a little bit dry than other EOS sphere lip balm. So, nothing's really unique on this. I had to admit, the smell is nice and it does keep your lips moistured, just not as moistured as with the other EOS sphere lip balm.

I dont know.. Maybe not repurchasing again because there's other better lip balm with SPF than this one like Cocoa Butter Palmer Lip Balm SPF 15

Cheers! ^_^

on 11/3/2010 11:45:00 AM

I'd rate this 3.5 actually.

I like the packaging on this product. Looks cute just sitting behind the bathroom sink. I like that there's a little thumb-grip on the side and I kind of like that the outside feels almost a little rubbery, easy to hold onto I guess, not going to slip around. The problem with that is if you're someone who keeps lip balms in your pocket you might find that it collects a little bit of dust. I've had no problems with it though (but like I said, I just keep it in the bathroom).

The smell is fantastic, the name is dead-on, it smells exactly like lemon candy.

As far as the actual lip balm goes...it's nothing special. It's a rather thin lip balm and it has a similar problem that I've noticed with some other lip balms in that it can make my lips feel a little bit chapped after it wears off a little.

I'd buy other ones just because it smells so nice but if you're looking for a super functional, really awesome lip balm...this isn't it. Gave it a 4 because the lip balm isn't awful...it's just nothing special but I love the rest of the eos.

on 11/1/2010 11:07:00 AM

LOVE the smell and taste of this stuff and the cute package. It also leaves a very nice glossy shine on my lips after applying which is great to me because I hate wear color on my lips but I do need something on them. The ONLY downsides are: Isn't moisturizing at all, but that's okay for me as I don't have chapped lips. Also, I usually give my keys and chapstick to my husband to put in his pocket when we are running in somewhere and I don't want tot ake my purse, my husband would call me crazy if I asked him to fit this in his pocket =)

on 10/29/2010 5:43:00 PM

I love this. Leaves lips smooth, moist and shiny. And the lemon flavor is a nice bonus. Plus the SPF15. Definitely buying this again, cause I will be running out soon.

on 10/27/2010 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I'm glad I tried the lemon one first, or I probably would of passed on this..the texture of this one is much smoother, the melon and summerfruit ones are waxy, like chapstick, which I hate...this is very moisturizing, seems more like a lip treatment then a balm, stays on me for a long time...I love this. And it has nothing to do with the packaging..I love the actual product.

on 10/24/2010 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Oh my goodness, this is a super fast favorite! Unlike reviews for the other fruity one, this is NOT too waxy, applies with ease, and lasts quite a long time. On top of it, my son who has nasty lips begged me for one and he will actually use it (in 2nd grade) before he goes outside to play! He loves having it in his desk and the other kids all had to have them as well. His lips are improving quickly!

on 10/23/2010 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the idea of these chapstick. The packaging is so cute, but the taste and texture are not what I like in a chapstick. Not only is it heavily scented, it also has a fake sweet taste. Gross! I don't want to taste my chapstick...let alone smell it for quite a while after I apply it. I also find that this dries my lips out after about an hour of wear. I won't be buying this again!

Popular Lip Treatments