September 21, 2014 | 2035 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by restes11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the idea of these chapstick. The packaging is so cute, but the taste and texture are not what I like in a chapstick. Not only is it heavily scented, it also has a fake sweet taste. Gross! I don't want to taste my chapstick...let alone smell it for quite a while after I apply it. I also find that this dries my lips out after about an hour of wear. I won't be buying this again!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by thchocolateluver07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I thought this would be a great balm, I love the shape of it but other than that i hate it, I hate the taste, the cosistency, and when i smelled it it smelt so good like i could eat it if i could but on the lips it smells a little gross and it taste plasticky, it doesnt really even mosturize my lips it just makes them feel rough. I will not repurchase this and wouldnt recommend it, i will just stick with my favorite balm, Chapstick.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by renaissancegirl

They must have done some improvements with the formula - this flavor is much better than those I have tried previously (Summer Fruit - I'm talking to you). It applies more smoothly, the formula is richer and I love the scent and taste (lemon cupcakes, as described by a previous reviewer, is right on). I love wearing it as a base for lipsticks and lipglosses but as a moisturizing product by itself, there are better out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You only buy this for the fact that it's a ball o' balm. The balm itself is pretty drying, actually. I find myself having to reapply every 10 minutes. Seriously? Pass.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by bethb216

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I first purchased the EOS lip balm sphere in summer fruit and was not pleased. I hated the chemical fruit scent... But I loved the texture, consistency, and packaging so I figured I'd try it in another scent. Yesterday I found this in sweet mint and lemon drop. I picked up both, because Mint & Lemon are my two favorite lip balm flavors. THESE two are great! I'm not disappointed at all in the flavors. Lemon drop is absolutely my favorite kind of lemon scent, just like lemon cupcakes or lemon shortbread cookies- NOT that artificial citronella lemon scent. ICK. I also love that it has SPF 15. The packaging is gimmicky, but super-cute :) I love that I can always find it in my bag or purse, without having to dig around...it's the only ping pong ball shaped object in there! The texture is smooth, but not waxy. My one complaint with all 3 of the balms that I own is that I feel like it sits on my lips, rather than sinking in, which leaves me frequently re-applying. Chapstick is still a better lip balm, but I'm pleased with these as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2010 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Kabuk1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Cute container, nice texture, and it tastes/smells just like lemon cake. Need I say more? LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2010 12:04:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own the Summer Fruit, Melon, and this Lemon one. They're all AMAZING! This is the only one with SPF out of the three. Smells the most amazing also! Summer Fruit is my second favorite. Slightly different feeling formula due the SPF I think (but just as good!!). It's a slight bit more "soft/slippery" I feel like but I love it as much. Just as moisturizing as the others (all very moisturizing IMO). Scent is AMAZING! Smells like a Lemon Drop candy tastes! Get these if you can! Packaging is the cutest and very convenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 1:45:00 PM More reviews by zamzam

I own the honeydew flavor and the lemon drop flavor and i see a difference in the texture.The lemon drop goes on MUCH smoother & it smells great too! The other eos lip spheres seem waxier so i would probibly only repurchase the lemon drop flavor.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 9:13:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a lip balm junkie. It's pretty much all I wear on a daily basis. I have this in Summerfruit, Honeydew/Honeysuckle and Lemon Drop. I wish I had purchased Lemon Drop first but it was a little harder for me to find than the other two. The scent of this is to die for, it reminds me of my favorite lemon creme cookies and I often take it out during the day just to smell it. I'm a HUGE fan of lemon scent/flavor so this lip balm quickly became my favorite. It feels like it just melts onto my lips, it has a better texture than the other two. It makes my lips feel very smooth and hydrated. I like that it's 100% natural and has an spf of 15. Also, I absolutely adore the packaging. It's attention grabbing and several of my friends and co-workers have begun using these since seeing me with them.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 5:25:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

it's just round lip balm.....

the formula is a bit dry and doesn't last long. the scent is nice, but nothing 'wow'.

you're basically paying for the packaging.