Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 1/31/2012 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Nice product. I've already repurchased. I don't have dark circles anymore, just puffy under eye bags without discoloration (gasp! Could this stuff be the reason I don't have dark undereye circles anymore? Quite possibly!). I do believe that after some time using this product (I've been using it almost every single day in the past year), being that it has caffeine in it, my dark circles DID diminish. I didn't think of that until I started writing this review!
I don't use this alone as a concealer, because it's a little sheer for that, and I would just like to have more coverage in that area. Also for the fact that it's a bit darker than my super pale NW15 skintone and has strong yellow tones in it. I use this as a concealer base, and it works quite well, especially for thinning out my thicker undereye concealers upon application, and making them glide across my skin easier, and not tug. When I DID use this by itself, the tint evened out my undereye area nicely, canceled out the redness, and even though it was darker than my skin, it didn't show as such, and it instantly made me look more awake. It has a nice, cooling sensation upon contact with the skin, and lasts for a few minutes. Didn't goop, cake up, or settle into the lines and make my skin look crepey or dry (though this in fact did happen if too much was used). The rollerball application is a nice, more hygienic alternative to wands or tubes. Wasn't too expensive ($13.99 at Target), given that it has quite a lot of product in it, and I'm usually wary of spending that much on a drugstore product. The only reason I had to repurchase was because I lost my first one at work, and was devastated, so I got another one that very same night. :)
My only gripe with the packaging is that product can leak into the cap quite easily, and I'm OCD about keeping my makeup products clean, and I cringe whenever I open this and there's product all over the rim and the cap. I keep this in my purse a lot for touchups, and it's come very close to spilling in my purse. But aside from that, I totally recommend this product, but if you have relatively dark undereye circles, and really want to try this out, plan on using this in conjunction with something else, just for the sake of coverage.

on 1/31/2012 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this! It does help to depuff my eye puffiness, and I love that it has a tint to it, so that I don't have to use that much concealer to cover the darkness under my eyes. I have been using this everyday for like 8 months, and it does not irritate, cake up, or dry my eyes out. I love this product, and I will definatley be buying this again!

on 1/18/2012 4:56:00 PM

I like it. But I would not buy another one. I'd rather try a cream concealer.

on 1/13/2012 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this item. I have light-med skin tone with dark under eye circles. This product for me provides medium coverage and feels nice when applying - the cold roller ball in the morning helps wake me up a bit. The best way I find to use this product to give a really nice full coverage for my under eye area is to apply my foundation including the under eye area(Revlon Colorstay or Koh Gen Do Moisture) and then swipe this product on top, blend and set (Make Up Forever HD setting powder).

on 1/12/2012 12:25:00 PM

Love it! Great for dark circles. Plus it has caffeine in it, really wakes up your eyes. I use it everyday.

on 1/10/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What a great concept, a dark circle, under-eye treatment and concealer in one. I was really excited about trying this novel product based on the rave reviews on Youtube and MUA and am really shocked that this didn't work on me. This is one of the rare products that I dislike so much I am actually going to return it. The coverage was extremely sheer on me and seemed to magnify the fine lines around my eyes! Utterly disappointing. Just horrible. Waste of time and money.

on 1/6/2012 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used the same one of these for over a year and a half! I LOVE THIS! It is really good to sort of wake you up in the morning and cover up dark circles under my eyes!

on 1/6/2012 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This product is awesome it gives me great coverage on my dark circles and doesnt look like im wearing anything but covers it looks very natural. I have purchased one tube and it has lasted me almost a whole 12months. I use a finishing powder (chichi finishing powder) with a blending brush (avon eyeshadow blending brush) to make it last throughout the day and set it because I find that it rubs off during the day without the finishing powder. I do not wear foundation unless it is a special occasion so this makes my eyes look bright and I look healthier.

I love this stuff!!!! I have tried everything from MAC to Clinique to Benefits to Mary-Kay to some super pricey internet brands & I have never found anything that works this well. After you roll it on you pat it with your finger to blend & then wait 5-10 minutes to let it absorb & it is so light, not thick like most concealers, so you can wear it with or without foundation. The first time i wore this was without make-up & my husband commented how great i looked. I am in shock that I have finally found a product to cover my dark circles! Thank you GN!!!!

on 1/3/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My favorite undereye concealer EVER! I've been using this for a few months now. my skin is an NC15 tone but this color is supposed to be for all skin tones (well, a new color for dark skin was just released). it's not too dark on me. it has a peachy-yellow tone that helps to concealer my bluish-purple dark circles, and it never looks cakey. whether I'm wearing liquid or powder foundation, or even none at all, I use this product every single day!