Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Love this! The price just can't be beat and you get such a good product for it! The shadow is exceptionally smooth especially for a cheap d/s eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. With a primer this lasts all day. My only gripe is that the packaging is hard to open.

first time i applied it when everyone was saying good things about it, i did not like it at all. i applied too much with eyeshadow brush. now i apply with my finger, i love it!!! shimmery yet subtle!it gives good everyday look.

I am in love!!! It's smooth, blendable, and has pretty darn good color pay off. I've owned it for 2 months and use it for an all over lid color, or with espresso liner and a darker brown in the outer corner for a more smoky look. I promise you it will be the best 2ish dollars you have ever spent!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

On me, it basically looks like a totally frosty silver. I can not see any taupe in this at all. I am NC40-42 so if you are anywhere near my shade, don't get this. The quality is a bit above average by the way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great little shadow esp for the price. I have been searching high and low for a dupe of Isadora's Icy Khaki to no avail but this comes pretty darn close. It's a little more brown than I'd like but definitely goes on well and wears well. It's kind of satin-y looking, if that makes any sense. Not glittery, but shimmery and soft. I would repurchase this. EDIT: I've noticed how well this wears - does not crease on me!

I love this color! I guess it would be a shimmery bronze kinda color. The pigmentation is insane! Over a primer it lasts all day and doesn't crease. Blends like a dream. As a few have said, the packaging is lacking. It's a pain to get open, all the singles seem to be that way. Oh well, I can overlook that for the dreamy product inside.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is such versatile shadow, and imo NOT a dupe for Satin Taupe. I own both, and ST is a much darker, deeper brown color while Nutty is a soft, lighter silvery taupe. They go great together, with Nutty all over the lid and ST in the crease for a daytime look. Nutty is buttery smooth and pigmented taupe color with a lovely sheen that isn't glittery or OTT. Flattering for all ages. This is my go-to color when I'm lazy. :) Very subtle with my brown eyes.

I would not have believed that Wet 'n' Wild would have anything but chalky cheap eyeshadow, but due to the high reviews on MUA, I had to try them. I am pretty impressed with this eyeshadow. With the Brulee color as highlighter, you can do a simple eye with Nutty on your lid. It is a medium shimmery taupe color and I love taupes. It's not frosty, which is my preference. Although I used it on my lid today, I would probably use it more on my crease in the future. I did not find the packaging hard to open. I got Brulee and Nutty for $3 at Walgreen (BOGO 50%off), and the quality is amazing for the price. I have had it on all day & no fading. The texture is creamy and there is good color payoff.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

LOVE IT! At first I was mad about the new singles comming out, because miss fine wink, but now i love it! I put this on my crease, with a darker color in the outer corner, and its awesome!

Pros:
Gorgeous
smooth
soft
blendable
AWESOME!

Cons:
Packaging is hard to open, i ALWAYS chip my nail polish.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Pigmented, doesn't wear off too quickly, and cheap: definitely a must-try. I returned mine because it comes out as a pale burnt sienna color on me (too orange) -which is weird, as I am a cool-toned PPP. It may not work for everyone, but for $1.99, everyone should at least try it!