MAC Lustre in Syrup

4.4

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like Mac's Lustre lipsticks, I love their texture!They are so smooth on your lips and they look wonderfull but Syrup is too mauve for me! I prefer something with more peach or pink in it!

I just returned my empties and had so many lipsticks to choose from and out of all of them I decided this one was for me! I am VERY hard to please when it comes to finding a good lipstick color, but this is nice and subtle and will go with anything. As a daytime casual lipstick or it will look great when you want to go out at night.

Its perfect for the girls who wear makeup but want it to look like they arent wearing makeup.
Love it! Smells like the lipglasses (cake batter). NICE

My wonderful friend presented this lipstick to me as her Back2MAC since she isnít a fan of lipsticks. Iím thrilled to report that despite the slightly cool tone of this lipstick, which typically clash with my very warm skin tone, this color has the potential to become one of my favorites! This applies to a sheer shimmery, undeniably pink nude. It just kicks up my nature lip color up a notch! Very subtle and pairs well with whatever you are wearing elsewhere. And the lustre formula is very non-drying. Last but not least, THANK YOU MAC for making a lipstick with a pleasant vanilla smell! I will definitely re-buy!

I got this as my first B2M lippie. The MA suggested it as something I could wear to school on a daily basis.. cuz as far as lipsticks go, I'm a light, neutral kinda gal. I tried it on and loved it! I love the fact that it's so versatile, and pretty, and it feels GREAT on your lips! I love the way lustres feel on your lips, but some of them are really sheer. That's the only beef I have with this lippie. I still like it, though. The sheerness has its advantages, though. It just makes it that much more wearable!

Always in search of the YLBB color, I found that after standing in front of the MAC display, I had picked up this same color four times. I guess that meant I needed to try it, and I did. What a beautiful moist and glossy finish this lipstick has! It's not a frost but is labeled as a 'lustre' and I wouldn't really say that it is lustrous in a shimmery way, more of just a gloss shine. It is sheer but still gives color to the lips without looking thick or drab. These types of colors can be somewhat hard to describe-- think in terms of a neutral that is cool-based and that gets you close to this color. I'm so happy I caved on this one!

This is the perfect cool pink -- not too bright or too purple, and the sheer texture is gorgeous. A great "everyday" lipstick, I can see myself reaching for this constantly.

Love the sheer, light texture, the beautiful pink-mauve color, everything! Very versatile.

I am very pale, and this is my favorite lipstick color. I really like the effect of the Lustre lipsticks, a little more sheer, a slightly glossy look. Love it!

I HAVE FOUND MY HG COLOR. I have hazel eyes with caramel blond hair and am very fair with Neutral lips natural pink tint. I put this on with Wink liner and Wonderlust lustre lacqur and I luve it. It is not too heavy or too pink but you will use alot of this since it is sheer but I luve the celebrity lipstick look I get.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was plesantly surprised with this one. I thought it would be too dark for me, but it's one of the lustre formulas, so it's nice and sheer. This is such a natural color for me. It's a mlbb color. I love the lustre formulas since they're sheer and feel great on the lip. I'm a gloss girl, so I find most lipsticks drying, but these lustres are great!

Recommended for Medium Skin