August 20, 2014 | 1876 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2011 8:08:00 PM More reviews by MyGainYourGloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Looking for a great eyeliner? Look no further! With it's light-weight formula and easy applicator it goes on smooth and easy! (so great for liquid eyeliner beginners!) I found that it goes on lightning-fast and creates an even and smooth dark fine line! (I couldn't ask for more in an eyeliner) The price is about $9.oo so it is a little more pricey than the average eyeliner... However I think it's worth every penny, so give it a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by halliebean

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow. Am now a liquid liner convert. I have been loyal to Maybellines various liners such as UnStopable, over the years, but always got frustrated with how the product would last about a few hours, then would end up in the crease of my eyelid...(and this is using primer, waterproof varieties, etc).

Well not anymore. This stays on (granted I have the waterproof formula), and on and ON. I want to say, about 8 hours or 9 hours? My job requires me to work a variety of times throughout the day (an early morning gig for a couple hours, then an afternoon gig, then an evening gig), so I don't always have time to reapply my eyeliner.
But now, I don't have to. It doesn't end up on my eyelids as well!

This product is incredibly user friendly to apply. In the past when I tried a liquid eye liner, I was so intimidated that I'd mess up and have to start over. But the liner pen on the Stiletto is so fine and application is relatively smooth and painless.

I bought the brown-black color (am a redhead, pale, freckles etc) and two coats gives a nice natural, but still visible "finished" look. Am pretty happy and will definately buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:42:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first liquid eyeliner that I have tried that is user friendly. The applicator is great, and you get a smooth, even line with minimum effort. It goes on black and stays put until you take it off. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by sysco9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this at target for 6-7$.

PROS
*its extremely black
**goes on smoothly
***lots of product I'm pretty sure not 100% sure but this has 0.50 oz and loreal lineur intense has 0.17
****love this applicator! Took me about a month to learn how to use it and now I can do my liner in less then 1 minute
*****i like the shakerball just because!

CONS
*doesnt always give the evenest application. You have to wait between layers since you'll make a mark of the liner brush on your eye.
**tends to flake on the outer corners of my eyes if I don't put a primer
***fades in the inner corner but that's usually cuz I touch my eyes their

Overall I love this eyeliner its HG and my go to product :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by bubbleluscious

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this for about $10 at Shopper's..which isn't THAT bad but it could still be cheaper. I choose the black shade which is a nice, intense colour. As for staying power, I think it is rly good. On my oily eyelids, which not even all the smudgeproof& waterproof pencil liners could withstand, this hardly budges one bit throughout the day, and still looks glossy and is not smudged after even 8 hours. I like the packaging, looks sharp yet simple, and it is easy to dip the brush in the formula without spilling it everywhere! It is easy to remove with a good eye makeup remover and you don't have to tug at your eyes trying to get it off. I use Neutrogena oil-free eye makeup remover (LOVE btw). The only con about the product I can think of is that it is not as easy to control as applying gel liner with a brush, so you will have to get used to being more patient and concentrating more when you use this.The line comes out very clean and you have to make sure you use precision or else you will not get the look you want. Beware if you are applying liquid eyeliner if you have a shaky hand, and only apply it if you have some experience with eyeliner. All in all I really like this and you should definitely get it and give it a try; especially if you hate pencil eyeliners like me >:D
UPDATE: i am kind of meh about this now. its a great liner..but i dont rly like liquid liners anymore. i am busy alot with school etc and dont have time to be fussing all morning putting this stuff on D= back to pencil liners!! rating from 5 to a 4.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by djxt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Doesnt wear long at all. Not that pigmented. I'm not a fan

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:45:00 PM More reviews by michyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg. horrible.
I bought this when I ran out of my lineur intense l'oreal carbon black liner, after one of my fav guru (thatsheart) continuously raved about this. how dumb was I to d that, considering that I have monolids and a different skin type.

I have: monolids, or really small eyelids. oily lids!! i apply my elf eye primer with this, and this takes so long to dry. so not used to it since the lineur intense dries so quick! also, i can not layer this. I have to wait for it to dry,(time consuming!!) before I can layer, or else it'd just erase the previous line I drew. I HATE this eyeliner, I wish I just stuck to the lineur intense liner.. tries returning but that failed too. it has a bad lasting power too. would NOT recommend. this is ok for maybe 5 hours. it is possible to go out w/ this, just because I'm cheap and don't want to buy th lineur intense and throw this out. I'm going to tolerate this crap for now. sigh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

BeBeXo uses this eyeliner and I love the way her liner looks and it looks so easy when she does it, so I figured I'd try it. I really like it. I will say that I had some trouble the first time I applied it because it's a much more liquid-y consistancy than the other liners I've tried.. and my eyes started to water because of something (I forget what) and the eyeliner went everywhere. So be careful and be weery that it is a wet formula, just like the mascara is. However, unlike the mascara (which I hate and absolutely can't wear) I like this a lot. The applicator is very unique. It's this weird almost rubbery, flexible tip... Comparing it to the liner I was using prior, the Revlon Color Stay liner, which is also good, the major differences are the applicator, formula and staying power. Revlon is dryer and the applicator is the typical felt tippish applicator. However.. for me, it stays on a lot better than the Maybeline. Maybeline's applicator is longer and more flexible, the consistancy is more wet and the color is slightly darker and more shiny. I would have given this 5 stars.. but couldn't because the staying power isn't as good as others. If they made a waterproof or a longer-lasting one, definitely would be 5 stars. I still really like this product though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 7:51:00 PM More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually use liquid liner with a brush, not the felt tips, but I found this liner works extremely well for thin lines. It is also the best liner I've used for getting really really close to the lash line. I like it a lot, however, I wish it was a bit darker. I got the blackest black, and it's surprisingly not all that black. Works great for thin, subtle lines, though. I haven't tried it for a more dramatic look, but I will update if it works for that as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by rohiam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first bought this, it was about a few year ago, and I found it for sale (like a dollar). My mom finally decided to let me start buying makeup I wanted, so I just picked this up, not knowing how to use liquid liner. I have to say, this was the best liquid liner I've ever used! It was a great beginner product, and I loved it! I can't do without it now, I get the sequin color so it has a sparkly grey sheen (I like silvers). The applicator is amazing, I use it for other liners, too, and it helped me get a steadier hand. This is an amazing product, and probably one of the best I've ever bought... you won't be sorry with this!