October 24, 2014 | 1726 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ogsparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all I have really thick eyebrows, but I once got them waxed too thin/skinny and I needed a product that would fill them in! I've tried other E.L.F products before and it SUCH good makeup for it to be so cheap. I'm surprised I haven't seen any advertising for it yet. Or have I been sleeping under a rock? Anyway, the steps for this eyebrow kit are as simple as A, B, C and 1, 2, 3! The cream/gel product (on the left side of the compact) goes on really nice & smooth, my only complaint about that is--I don't know if it was the product itself or the brush you use for it-- I had to use a good amount to get it to actually show on my brows (while trying to lengthen them--basically drawing with it) And the powder, which is the product you use to hold in the cream/gel is really nice. Just be cautious of how much of the powder you use because if you use too much your eyebrows will look very dull. But if used the right way your eyebrows really do turn out great! It lasts all day and gives a natural look. People couldn't even tell that I drew on half of my eyebrows! I'd surely recommend this E.L.F eyebrow kit! Kudos to E.L.F!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by JoliePinkStar

Love This! I have it in dark and will be purchasing the medium for my sister. I also wanna try the one in ash just for the days when I wanna be natural but have my eyebrows filled in without adding so much color. I actually like the brush it comes with. I use the angled side for the gel and the fuller side for the powder. But I sometimes use my full size angled brush when I'm in a hurry. I first use the wax and then set it with the powder. I think the powder is pigmented to use on its own, but I like the combination of both for the color and extra staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2012 12:02:00 AM More reviews by pelini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in medium and like it very much. I use both the cream color and the powder. It does a good job of defining and filling in the brows and giving you a natural look. The angled end of the brush is awful but the I like the fluffy end.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The wax side is perfect on my dark-brown brows, and the brush is tiny and I can make my brows look great - full and natural.

The powder is a little too light and I generally don't use it.

I've had mine for a year, use it daily, and have barely put a dent in it. Worth every cent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by anjamanninen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great on my brows. My eyebrows are naturally somewhat thick, so I have to tweeze almost daily, but this stuff does a great job of making them look even better. I got mine in the 2nd lightest color, "Dark Blonde" I think... and it works great. The only downside is that I think there is oil in the gel side because when I wear it sometimes I get acne in my brows... annoying, but somewhat easy to cover. For $3, this is the best in my book for a drugstore brow gel/powder. The brush is great. It's a dual-ended brush, one with a stiff angled side for the gel, and the other side is a small eyeshadow brush, used for the powder. The powder is very pigmented, and almost looks like it shows up darker than in the pan. I once used it to contour my nose and it looked natural. I definitely recommend you get this!(:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this as a swap extra and I would totally buy it because I love the tinted gel! I don't use the powder side because it's too light so I set it with a nyx shadow that I was using alone on my brows before and find that they get less flaky with the gel, I've had a lot less "brow dandruff" if you will. it's not too pigmented, perfect for someone with naturally sparse brows. I even like the applicator, I just kind of use the angled side to put the gel on and blend it out with my finger and I use the tiny-eyeshadow brush looking end to do my nyx shadow over the top, it's very small and precise, I like it a lot. actually you could probably even use the powder side as an eyeshadow, it's fairly pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 3:34:00 PM More reviews by shgirl2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This works really well on the somewhat sparse brows that I have and am letting get a bit fuller. The colored wax looks more natural on me than a powder or pencil becuase it goes on the actual brow hairs to make them a bit thicker rather than on the skin. Does the best job of making them more defined while looking the most natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this, it suits my brows perfectly without being too dark. I use the powder first with the applicator this comes with, but use the gel with a longer thinner eyeliner brush. It works great, definitely give this a shot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a good product overall. The price is awesome, and ELF always has some sort of sale going on, so you can score this at a dirt cheap price. The packaging reminds me of NARS products, so I would say this is top notch. The only issue I have, is that the product seems a little dark, I chose the ASH color because I am a fair skinned, light blonde. When shopping from the website, the ash color appeared to be the lightest combination which is what I thought I should use since my eyebrows are naturally light. I could easily adjust the amount I am applying and probably get good results, but I must say that this does make ones eyebrows look uniform, and fills in sparse areas nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Using a "waxy-ish" product like this, which is applied with an angled brush is SO much more natural looking IMHO than a pencil. Both the "wax" and the setting powder are perfect for my light brown/ashy brows, which are thinning a bit with age. Nothing I've tried has ever looked this natural and been so easy to do. The packaging is an attractive little black rectangular compact. It comes with it's own brush, which is very mediocre, but ok to travel with . ELF has done it again, at only $3.00!