September 22, 2014 | 1214 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

I love this, it suits my brows perfectly without being too dark. I use the powder first with the applicator this comes with, but use the gel with a longer thinner eyeliner brush. It works great, definitely give this a shot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by staci13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this is a good product overall. The price is awesome, and ELF always has some sort of sale going on, so you can score this at a dirt cheap price. The packaging reminds me of NARS products, so I would say this is top notch. The only issue I have, is that the product seems a little dark, I chose the ASH color because I am a fair skinned, light blonde. When shopping from the website, the ash color appeared to be the lightest combination which is what I thought I should use since my eyebrows are naturally light. I could easily adjust the amount I am applying and probably get good results, but I must say that this does make ones eyebrows look uniform, and fills in sparse areas nicely.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Using a "waxy-ish" product like this, which is applied with an angled brush is SO much more natural looking IMHO than a pencil. Both the "wax" and the setting powder are perfect for my light brown/ashy brows, which are thinning a bit with age. Nothing I've tried has ever looked this natural and been so easy to do. The packaging is an attractive little black rectangular compact. It comes with it's own brush, which is very mediocre, but ok to travel with . ELF has done it again, at only $3.00!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MoniSams17

Absolutely, LOVE this product. Honestly, I didn't think I'd ever define my eyebrows because I thought they were fine as they were. But now, with this product, I will be doing it all the time.

In my opinion I like the brush applicator as it worked great for me. As for the gel, I love it simply because it blends easier than a pencil and I have no issues of color change with the powder.

I will definitely be repurchasing FOREVER and will be recommending it to my friends when I get them more into the makeup world. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2012 6:24:00 AM More reviews by chloelouisex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

Really good kit for the price, can't go wrong. The wax is good but the powder seems a little to light. The brush isn't very good but the packaging is really cute and easy to travel with as it's got a little mirror in it as well. I like it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by silviachick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off, I hate most Elf products. But this...this is great! I really only use the wax as the powder is just too light for me.
I love how compact it is, comes in a decent case, and the mirror is alright. The only thing is the brush SUCKS. Like the person below me stated, it is way too short. But of course it has to be to fit inside.
I've been using Mac Quite Natural as a base because I couldn't find anything else. I saw one of these reviews and when I was in Target I decided why not. Glad I did pick it up. I still use quite natural, but I keep this in my purse and I touch up throughout the day as needed.
I absolutely love how compact & travel friendly this is. Love it.
Would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by hudrum

I love this. I have it in Dark which is perfect for my dark brown/black eyebrows. I only use the wax on my brows, the powder is too pale but I can use that as an eyeshadow so it's a handy compact for travelling. I never use the brush included though as it's just too short.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by anniebananymizer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well if you need a good quality makeup that does not stink, does not cake inside its packaging, doesnt dry up or melt in extreme temperature, this one is for you.
It appeared too dark on my eyebrows, I opted for pencil instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by fcdancejme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in dark brown and I absolutely LOVE it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:01:00 AM More reviews by Steph360

Have in dark brown. love it :)