December 17, 2014 | 1801 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by cupcakesyesplease

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Bought a sample pack with four SKIN79 BB creams, namely the gold label, pink label, diamond prestige and diamond luminous. Gold was the best. the diamond ones were very light and they didnt do much, the pearl one even contained glitter, which I am not a fan of). However, the gold one was perfect. Easy to apply, easy to blend. I dotted my face with it and just blended it with my fingers. It has good oil control (despite that it is very thick) and it keeps my skin nice and dry throughout the day. Would be great if it had more coverage but it can be easily layered up.

A great BB cream, would repurchase it (Y)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by liz48170

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice BB Cream but wrong color (grey ting) and transferable

Nice packaging, nice pump, decent price.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:02:00 AM More reviews by merryhell

This is the first BB cream I've tried and after a few days of using it I am super impressed. My skin actually does feel softer and seems much brighter already. The amazing thing is that I got stuck walking in the rain for a while yesterday, and when I got home in front of the mirror I noticed the coverage was as good as when I'd left that morning - it hadn't rinsed off at all!

I've been setting it with a Jane Iredale mineral powder and am getting great appearance and wear with minimal touch ups.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by EM603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my first BB cream and after much research I decided upon the gold label Skin79. I heard how chalky it looks when you pump it out but that it blends in to match your skin tone (within reason, depending on your color)..and it definitely does. I am NC15-NC20 and this matches me perfectly. It gives a flawless dewy look and spreads wonderfully and feels like youre wearing nothing. Its creamy and blends in super well and leaves my skin feeling hydrated yet not greasy. I did notice I got shiny after about 5-6 hours but I have an oily T zone.
I have oily combination skin and found at first I got a few breakouts after wearing it but not sure if it was just my hormones or the BB cream. I am not sure how it will wear in humid weather but I will definitely buy it again regardless for winter months!

The packaging is attractive but not fool proof, the pump bottle is convienent..I do agree there should be a safety stopper on it though so it doesn't leak if you travel with it. It's a bit bulky to take with you but I have twice and it didn't leak.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by anniejade

My favorite BB cream by far! Note that I am NC25, which can have problems with BB creams since they are light. I was using the MISSHA M perfect cover one before but the coloring was just horrible. I'm asian and cannot stand how gray or pink Missha comes off on my skin, even after oxidation. I even tried mixing shade 23 and 31 together to make it better but it was just either too light or wrong color :(

This skin79 has great coverage, great color, i love it!! I also like the Missha Watery BB, which has much lighter coverage and feels lighter feel, which also has good oclor match.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by couturedujour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first BB cream I've tried, so while I can't measure it up to others, I can review it as a stand alone product. I really like it, I have very fair skin and a little bit of this bb cream covers up little imperfections while still preserving a "no makeup" look. I find that the finish can be a little shiny, so I usually dust a tiny bit of translucent mineral powder on top.. it really makes my skin look natural and clean and fresh and this stuff is practically weightless. It definitely gives you a gray cast right after you put it on, but this dissipates pretty soon (especially if you don't put too much on). On 9 out of 10 days, this has totally replaced foundation and concealer for me, so I really do love this product. The packaging is sleek, beautiful, and hygienic, too. I would have given it a 5/5 if not for the slightly too shiny finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by everygirllovesmakeup

packaging is adorable, it really covers minor imperfections of the skin! great product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by mariatan

I was given a sample size tube of the Skin79 diamond prestige and I fell in love with it immediately, though I didn't fancy the shimmering effect.

Got myself the Gold Label and it covers the dark circles under my eyes perfectly. I'm too lazy to put it on my entire face and it blends in naturally under my eyes & chin.

Best thing is, I don't see white patch under my eyes when photos are taken with flash like other concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sexonthebeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This breaks me out in little white zits all over my chin. The worst thing is that I really like it otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

If I were to only wear this occasionally, for no more than 4 - 5 hours at a time, I would give this a 5. This looks much better than the Missha M Perfect on me which left a grey hue even after it had settled, The finish of this is natural and makes my skin look flawless, oil control is good too so I don't need powder over this. However, once we pass the 5 hours mark, my skin starts flaking and breaking out making it impossible for me to wear it on consecutive days. Oh well, search for BB Cream continues.