September 21, 2014 | 1262 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by everygirllovesmakeup

packaging is adorable, it really covers minor imperfections of the skin! great product! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:48:00 AM More reviews by mariatan

I was given a sample size tube of the Skin79 diamond prestige and I fell in love with it immediately, though I didn't fancy the shimmering effect.

Got myself the Gold Label and it covers the dark circles under my eyes perfectly. I'm too lazy to put it on my entire face and it blends in naturally under my eyes & chin.

Best thing is, I don't see white patch under my eyes when photos are taken with flash like other concealers.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by sexonthebeach

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This breaks me out in little white zits all over my chin. The worst thing is that I really like it otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by patpatpatpat

If I were to only wear this occasionally, for no more than 4 - 5 hours at a time, I would give this a 5. This looks much better than the Missha M Perfect on me which left a grey hue even after it had settled, The finish of this is natural and makes my skin look flawless, oil control is good too so I don't need powder over this. However, once we pass the 5 hours mark, my skin starts flaking and breaking out making it impossible for me to wear it on consecutive days. Oh well, search for BB Cream continues.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 12:01:00 AM More reviews by koreancutie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is defintely holy grail!! a pea size drop makes your face look so good, it looks greyish when it first comes out but somehow it always auto adjusts to everyone. It feels like nothing is on your face, yet somehow makes you you flawless. I can't wear foundation because it doesnt sit well on my skin, you can always tell I'm wearing it. This stuff is amazing though, and I can't stop singing its praises. The fact that its anti aging, whitening and contains sunscreen is even better. The price is also not too bad considering, and the tube it comes in is pretty cute. This is my favorite of the bb creams I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ns1717

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I honestly can't rave about it enough. I have very dry skin and i have flakes on my forehead and cheeks, this bb cream did not accentuate my flakes at all. It is very very moisturizing without being heavy. The coverage is light to medium and it evened out my skintone beautifully (NC 20-25). The finish is perfect, it looks like perfect skin, it isn't matte, but it isn't shiny either, it's like the perfect balance. And what I loved most was that my HUGE pores look so tiny now! I bought it on Amazon for like $15 and it arrived a week later all the way from Korea. I recommend this to anyone with dry skin, or even normal skin.

Update: So since I loved this stuff so much I was putting so much on and I noticed my face would have the grey cast for a while. So lesson learned: a teeny bit goes a long way. A little pea size (or less) evens out my complexion beautifully and doesn't leave a grey cast!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 7:37:00 PM More reviews by TaraE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. Works great for my skin tone (NC25-30). It really feels like you have no make up no. It isnt a full coverage product, but it covers my freckles. It does take a while to oxidize and match your skin tone, so you cant put it on and run out the door (about 10-15 min). I usually put it on first, then do the rest of my makeup and by the time Im done, it matches my skin perfectly. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Fluffytiger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a good colour match for my fair skin tone, has nice coverage, minimizes the look of my pores without being too heavy, and has good staying power. I like the way my skin feels when I use it regularly, its nice and moisturizing and it appears to keep my spotty chin under control. I like the packaging, it has never leaked by accident and I am forever throwing it into bags and purses, it keeps the air out keeping it nice and hygienic which is good because this product really lasts. I think you would really need to cram it in somewhere to set off the pump and even then it would need to keep pumping to cause a huge mess and as I have said that has never happened even once. Only issue with packaging is that it is impossible to tell how much is left as you cant see inside so you could easily get caught out one morning with an empty bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the best BB Cream/foundation I have found for my skin so far. I have pale, dry/combination, sensitive skin. The color looks a little off when I first apply but quickly blends into my skin. This type is for dry skin. If you have oily, the pink one would probably be better. It actually feels nice when I apply it, unlike foundations where I immediately want to remove it. It also has several skincare ingredients which actually improves your skin instead of just covering it up. It doesn't irritate my skin or emphasize my dry areas like ALL foundations do to me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by modelsoup202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Omg i luvd dis product at first...with a mineral foubdation on top of dis i had a flawless complexion however by itself its wayyy to pale...also after using it for a while my skin brokeout n i stoopped immediately...soo sad b/c i actually though it would be an hg product sooo sad:( also made my face slightly oily throughout da day

EDIT: my skin doesn't really break out to it anymore because it's use to it. However, the color is still to pale like other BB creams. I think I'm going to try the Dior Snow BB cream because I heard it's relatively darker plus SNSD did a commercial for it and they looked amazing:)