Essie Mademoiselle

4.4

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, propyl acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tripheneyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Steralkonium Bentonite, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Diacetone Alcohol, Camphor, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain: CI 47005:1 (D&C Yellow #10), CI 47000 (D&C Yellow #11), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Mica CAS 12001-26-2, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Polyethylene Terephthalate, CI 15850:1 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake), CI 77491 (Red Iron), CI 77499 (Black Iron), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocycyanide), CI 75170 (Guanine), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 60725 (Violet 2), CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 42053 (Green 3), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77266 (Black 2), CI 45380 (D&C Red 21), CI 45410 (D&C Red 28), Polyester-3 (D&C Colorant)

on 3/14/2007 5:17:00 AM

I purchased this after seeing the reviews on MUA. I'm a huuuuuge fan of OPI's Bubble Bath, but wanted something with more of a pink hue. (btw my skin tone is fair/medium, with yellow undertones). Mademoiselle is perfect, and I get compliments on it all the time. It lasts FOREVER on my nails, even after typing, dishwashing, and carwashing. Thanks to all the MUA posters for their recs!! :)

on 3/5/2007 6:36:00 PM

Very dainty, very feminine, very very pretty.

I used this for a french mani, and tho it went on nicely,it was far too pink for my warm-undertone skin. I put on 2 coats - 1 didn't cover well enough for my liking, and two was way too pink. I will continue to use it til it's gone, putting a coat of Allure on top to cut the pink down a bit but I will not repurchase.

This is the perfect pale pink sheer for me. Very subtle & looks great w/my pale, cool toned skin. Def a HG

on 2/16/2007 9:02:00 PM

there's not much else i could add that hasn't been said except - i love this because when the first little chips start to appear, you can't really tell unless you're looking for them. with this polish i can get away with wearing it a little longer, which is great since i'm lazy about removing polish at the first chip!

on 2/13/2007 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVELY. A beautiful soft, sheer pink. Two coats gives a gorgeous, natural pink color that is perfect for just about every occaision. Another great Essie polish.

on 2/11/2007 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Essie Mademoiselle is a fabulous sheer pink color. I am obsessed with my nails looking clean and polished, however I am not a fan of colored polishes because I can never apply them correctly. This polish with one coat is pretty much clear, but it gives my nails a great clean look with a shiny topcoat. This polish can be built up to an opaque pink nude. I swear with two coats it look like a french manicure because my nips look so white. Also, the quality is amazing. It goes on streak free and wears really well. It looks shiny w/out a top coat. Essie sheer polishes are some of the best in my opinion. I highly recommend this for a salon manicure look.

I love sheer nail colors but they always ended up streaky. Essie polishes have really solved that problem for me. They are so smooth and non-streaky, plus they wear perfectly. Mademoiselle is a sheer light pink with a lot of shine. One coat gives a naturally glossiness. Two coats shows a bit of pigment and lots of shine. Three coats gives a gorgeous look, closer to what you see in the bottle. I will repurchase this again and again.

on 2/1/2007 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

After months of reading reviews, picking up the bottle and putting it back, I finally bought Mademoiselle - and yes, all I can say is 'why did I wait so long!' This is a gorgeous sheer, very sophisticated and modern. Definite HG status for me.

on 1/25/2007 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this - gorgeous shiny white-pink color. Just the right amount of pigmentation. Easy to apply. No streaks. Perfecto.

Popular Polishes