February 1, 2015 | 1166 users online

Mascara - Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by refuse2lookold

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this mascara. It is my favorite and I have tried a lot of HE and DS. I have long but thin lashes. It holds a curl all day and into the next day, I am a little ashamed to admit. The brush is nice and I am able to find lashes I didn't know were there. I don't have the problems others have mentioned with flaking and racoon eyes. I have nothing but good to say about this high priced mascara. Not HG, I have yet to find, but until then, this is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2009 12:56:00 PM More reviews by happilyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, this is really wonderful. I am on this crazy quest to find the best mascara. I bought Diorshow Blackout and this is really nice, but it is somedays it goes on wonderfully, and others, not so good.

I was sent this Iconic Curling as a gift, and it separates every lash and makes them long, full and curled. AWESOME! I am completely pleased.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2009 11:58:00 PM More reviews by luv2shopgcb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you like great lash then this mascara is for you . i am a mascara junkie i love the old lancome definicl formula, like CG lash blast and the copycat Max Factor one.

This is possibly the worst mascara. have no clue who is giving this positive ratings. I have thin long lashes and after 2 coats it looks like
i have a bout 3 triangular lashes on each eye. it is goopy, too shiny sticky and hard to get off . IT just weighs down my lashes. Its not clumpy but it makes my lashes stick together.

this is hands down the worst product i have tried in a while. It is way too pricey and might work for someone with very thick lashes to give them a shiny sheen but for me it was $$$$ wasted.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by ddddggg

Great mascara! Great application wand! I like it way better than diorshow. the only downside to it is that its rather expensive. 31 euros in europe.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:52:00 AM More reviews by lelemh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love you Dior Show Iconic!! The best Mascara I have ever used..
I have naturally long and curly eyelashes but this takes them up a notch!!! Huge gorgeous Anime Eyelashes..
Love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 10:52:00 PM More reviews by pensopera

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dior Iconic mascara is good but not excellent compare to drug store mascaras. It is quite expensive almost costing $30 usd. Iconic holds the curl pretty good. And Iconic does add a nice shiny black color to my lashes. On the other side, it does not do a great job of lengthening, and adding volume to them. And it will clump after 2 coats and more. But it does not flake or smudge at all. It leave a silky and soft texture on lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2009 9:08:00 PM More reviews by teenanguyen

I had read all the reviews on this product before buying it. Let me just say, I'm very disappointed. It doesn't give the volume that I thought it would and it is very difficult to remove. I'm asian so my lashes are very straight. I bought this product thinking to would curl more but it really didn't. I got better results from Lash Blast which was one-third the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 2:25:00 PM More reviews by kzzylee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm loving this mascara. I have short, straight, dark lashes, and I need lengthening and curling. I have tried a wide variety of mascaras, and have had the most success layering two different kinds to get what I want, and even then...not exactly what I want. Most recently I tried YSL Faux Cils, and I liked it, but it was a bit clumpy and flaked horrendously.

I'm pleased to say that this mascara has held some curl (the first one to ever do so for me!), is very black and dramatic, lengthens, and stays put! No flaking, no smudging, no nothing. Very lightweight feel on the lashes.

Removes very easily with Lancome Bi-Facil.

Yes, it's expensive. But mascara is my crack and I will buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2009 2:57:00 AM More reviews by Helen031

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Even though this is pretty pricey, I had to try it because of all the hype I've read about it. I must say, I like the product. It separates well, doesn't clump and coats each and every lash. Impressive. It makes the shorter lashes more visible too. I have other mascara that looks more dramatic but those clump quite a bit. This one is just right. It adds volume while looking natural. Will buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2009 2:06:00 AM More reviews by mamibg

First of all, I have long eyelashes and had been using drugstore brands. Wasn't too happy wit results so I decided to try the Diorshow Iconic. Luckily, I got it from a swap. The mascara works great on me. Very sexy n sophisticated look. My eyelashes do curl up. Just make sure u wiggle at the root and rotate when moving up to prevent clumping. If u do get clumping, no despair. Just pour hot water in a cup and place the mascara in a ziplock bag and put it in the cup. If this is a time killer, just place it on ur chest (girls, use ur bra for support) while applying ur makeup and apply mascara at the end. The mascara will last u all day! And its Not even hard to remove. I use Andrea eye Q's remover pads. They have several to choose from, I like the mineral oil ones because the moisturize and clean rapidly.