April 17, 2014 | 1696 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To tell you the truth, at first I didn't care for the scent. But, after I applied it, it grew on me. I really love wearing powder and this one is really nice. Although I didn't find any "bits of coco butter", (which was a disapointment) I will continue to use this in the future. Rave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2002 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another winner from Lush! A great talc-free powder with cocoa butter! It really made my skin feel soft and smooth. Not to mention it smells wonderful! The scent wasn't long lasting on me, but that's fine. I prefer products that don't compete with my perfume.
It kept me dry and fresh as well. Definitely a product I will re-purchase, despite the crummy packaging ;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 2:54:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm not a big powder user, so I didn't see the appeal. I used it several times before swapping it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome!!!! It makes my skin so soft and smells soooo good. Like vanilla. Oh, this is definitely a must have! I am hooked!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2002 12:57:00 PM More reviews by miispiggie

This powder smells sooooooo good! The scent is very warm and buttery with a slight hint of jasmine. This powder leaves my skin soft and silky. It does not 'feel' like other powders which are normally quite drying. This is probably due to the cocoa butter particles it contains. However, the packaging needs some improvement. The holes are too big and things can get rather messy. I emptied some into a baby powder duster container that comes with a puff, and this is a much better method of application. Sadly though, Lush is not available in Malaysia and I have to stick to swapping. Lush products can be found at: lushcanada.com or lush.com.au or lush.co.uk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this. I have been using it for years, and I still come back to it! It's such a pretty, soothing scent. It makes my skin feel soft, and is a must-have in summer! I love the jasmine scent, and I can smell a cocoa buttery vanilla in it too. I also love to put it in my sheets at night, like a fellow MUAer suggested.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2002 11:15:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this and couldn't really find a use for it. Then I got into the habit of wearing those capri control-top stockings under skirts and clamdiggers in the spring and summer. So, I started sprinkling abit of the power on to keep me dry and I love it! Keeps me feeling fresh and dry all day long. The packaging is awful though, I actually keep it completely closed off and can still sprinkle more than enough out of the container. It has a very pretty, soft vanilla jasmine scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2002 4:26:00 PM More reviews by ju7ia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got a (large) sample of this in a swap and am loving it! Very smooth feel and gorgeous scent! Wish LUSH had added sparkles and rose scent to this instead of making the yucky barenaked lady powder!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2002 11:25:00 AM More reviews by superlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Got this in a swap. The tub leaks constantly but the scent is wonderful and it does do on your body smooth and silky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2002 9:26:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great product. Smells wonderful!!