October 24, 2014 | 1064 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2002 6:23:00 PM More reviews by VANILLAQUEEN

Whats the big deal about this powder? I agree with Mayra, I think everybody is into this and other LUSH products because you can't get them in the U.S. I dont see what it's so wonderful about it. I bought it was not impressed in the least.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 2:38:00 AM More reviews by mariam1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Coarse Eyes: Other

Firstly, the packaging of this powder is terrible! The holes are way too big - I don't know why they don't make the box with a bunch of small holes like Johnson & Johnson's baby powder. I had heard raves about this product and although it doesn't live up to its hype, it's feels pretty nice after a shower. Nothing remarkable but a good choice for a body powder. I like this one out of all the Lush powders.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2002 1:00:00 AM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

If I were married to Jay-z I would order this at every whim. But I am not, so I guess this is just a whim product, not necessary. But I DO love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Mayra

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My question is: WHO is using this powder and for what reason? It was silky and nicely scented but what do I need this for? I had it in my basket throught my LUSH store foraging but could not justify the purchase so I gladly left it behind. I think part of the hype is the fact that is not available in the US. If I wanted scented non-talc powder I could use Cornstarch scented at home with organic lavender or rose petals. Or I can always walk up to Barney's and buy Kiehls.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2002 5:52:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To tell you the truth, at first I didn't care for the scent. But, after I applied it, it grew on me. I really love wearing powder and this one is really nice. Although I didn't find any "bits of coco butter", (which was a disapointment) I will continue to use this in the future. Rave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2002 12:38:00 AM More reviews by ifthe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Another winner from Lush! A great talc-free powder with cocoa butter! It really made my skin feel soft and smooth. Not to mention it smells wonderful! The scent wasn't long lasting on me, but that's fine. I prefer products that don't compete with my perfume.
It kept me dry and fresh as well. Definitely a product I will re-purchase, despite the crummy packaging ;)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2002 2:54:00 PM More reviews by donnaellen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm not a big powder user, so I didn't see the appeal. I used it several times before swapping it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2002 11:10:00 AM More reviews by DaisyJane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is awesome!!!! It makes my skin so soft and smells soooo good. Like vanilla. Oh, this is definitely a must have! I am hooked!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2002 12:57:00 PM More reviews by miispiggie

This powder smells sooooooo good! The scent is very warm and buttery with a slight hint of jasmine. This powder leaves my skin soft and silky. It does not 'feel' like other powders which are normally quite drying. This is probably due to the cocoa butter particles it contains. However, the packaging needs some improvement. The holes are too big and things can get rather messy. I emptied some into a baby powder duster container that comes with a puff, and this is a much better method of application. Sadly though, Lush is not available in Malaysia and I have to stick to swapping. Lush products can be found at: lushcanada.com or lush.com.au or lush.co.uk.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2002 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Marianne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this. I have been using it for years, and I still come back to it! It's such a pretty, soothing scent. It makes my skin feel soft, and is a must-have in summer! I love the jasmine scent, and I can smell a cocoa buttery vanilla in it too. I also love to put it in my sheets at night, like a fellow MUAer suggested.