Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 8/17/2009 6:11:00 PM

Ugh... At first, I was so excited by this scent... the gorgeous bottle, the delicate floral scent...I spritzed it on and battled with whether I would splurge out.. Pay day was not quite here so I walked off, sniffing my wrists all the while.

Then I got home and the smell lingered. In a bad way. Began to make me feel dizzy and ill.. Scrubbed and scrubbed, to no avail... I smelled like I had liberally doused myself in cheap air freshener.

Unfortunately, I was able to smell this on my clothes for days after. I feel nauseous when I catch a whiff of this. Maybe its just my body chemistry, but I hated this! Although have smelled on other people, and have not been wild on it..

The moral? With this, and any other perfume, please, please do not buy immediately! Boy, am I glad I didn't part with the cash for this. For once, being broke worked to my advantage :-)

This smells amazing. It smells like roses but with an interesting twist. The bottle is gorgeous and classy. It lasted for a long time, at least that is what happened at the perfume counter. One downside, I hate the price, it's 85$CDN I believe for 1.7oz.

on 8/7/2009 10:06:00 PM

I really love this perfume. For me, it is the perfect blend of a nice feminine scent, a clean scent, and a sexy scent. I have found my new signature scent.

I am a major fan of Hermes Rose Ikebana, but it works well only during the summer. It is a very clean floral, but is almost too crisp to wear year round.

The new Chloe is one of the most wonderful scents I've sniffed, and comes out beautifully on my skin. I don't think it's too sweet, although I do get a little bit distracted by a sweet note that pops up in this perfume. The closest I can describe it is to the sweetness of Vera Wang Princess, although MUCH more sophisticated and understated.

I think most younger women (obviously Chloe's target demographic) can wear this scent. It's fresh and young, while being floral, clean, and sexy. Everything I could want!

on 8/2/2009 8:36:00 PM

* Top Notes
* Peony, Lychee, Freesia.
Middle Notes
* Rose, Magnolia, Muguet.
Base Notes
* Amber, Cedar.

The cedar is very strong on me; it provides a strong aroma of cedar with a touch of sweetness. On my skin, the cedar comes across as pepper. I am disappointed with the fragrance - I can't wear it. Do try it before you buy this one! It bears no resemblance to the original. I feel that the company should not have released a totally different fragrance under the same name. I believe it may have been an attempt (a sucessful one) to trade upon the name of a popular fragrance - granting an otherwise forgettable fragrance more attention than it deserves, in my nose's humble opinion. : )

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am always reluctant to spritz floral scents on my skin because I prefer either clean or oriental notes, but this particular fragrance has changed my life. It is timeless, elegant, and classy- I would go so far as to say that it is a modern Chanel #5. Always appropriate and ultra-feminine.

on 7/22/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I must admit, this wasn't love at first scent for me. I am not sure if it was the scent itself or the fact that I wore Narcisse in high school, and there really wasn't too much going on in the world of Chloe after that. But the lady in the fragrance department gave me a sample, along with Gucci Flora and Flower Bom and I was hooked. I gave the Gucci and the Flower Bom sample to a friend and went out and bought Chloe the next week. The scent is hypnotic, I feel dreamy and sexy at the same time. Its very sweet at first, but through wear it evolves into an incredably sophisticated scent! I will buy continue to buy this as long as it is being made. It's my new signature scent!

on 7/16/2009 3:18:00 AM

This perfume is the closest to HG I've been so far. It's pure
softness, femininity, loveliness - it's like a cloud around you, just
radiating and driving people mad. Even when I think it's long gone,
I still got asked what perfume I have on? I can highly recommend,
the only negative is steep price tag, but it's soo worth it!

on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 AM

This is for the brand new 2009 Chloe fragrance with the peach ribbon around the bottle. I LOVE this perfume. I bought this right when it first came out and have worn it everyday since. It smells awesome on me..I have gotten so many compliments. I was so excited to find something that I actually LOVED!! I hope they continue to make this! The price is a bit high, but for good perfume..I will splurge!

on 6/7/2009 5:16:00 AM

My favourite of all times! not overly sweet, fruity & beautiful. Ive received many compliments when wearing this...

on 6/1/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Surprisingly, this perfume got me the most compliments! Everyone I go, ppl says the smell lingers on and they ask me where to buy this?

I am happy that I finally found what I am looking for, a signature smell which goes well with my body chemistry.

Mind you, not only men ask me what perfume I wear, ladies too!

Gals, go all out to get this!

Popular Fragrances