August 30, 2014 | 1148 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 11:02:00 PM More reviews by HappyGoLucky27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my fave fave fave perfume! I wear it all the time, doesn't matter to me whether this is day day time or night time perfume.

Whenever I wear it people compliment me and my friends have gone out and purchased it after they smelled this on me!

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous but it is very pricey. I hope they come in travel size (like Chanel does) so that I can carry it everywhere with me.

Will definitely repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Dagney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh boy, does anyone else get bug spray? I put my nose to my wrist and I smell bug spray then nothing. Either I sprayed from a bad tester or my skin chemistry really doesn't like this fragrance. Too bad.....the bottle's so cute.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by norelle64

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my new everyday perfume...which is unfortunate because it's rather expensive, but I just can't get enough of it. I totally agree with previous posters who've said men love it; my best boy friend spends a lot of time sniffing me when I wear it, but he seems to think it's just a "me" smell rather than a perfume, which says it all really - this is not a synthetic smelling fragrance, it's just natural and delicious. As always though, YMMV, so try before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 3:09:00 PM More reviews by nissiechan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I first smelled this on myself, I absolutely fell in love with the scent. I bought this the day before Christmas, so it was nice and cold outside, and this scent just enveloped me like a beautiful blanket of prettiness. After a couple of days, though, Chloe kind of started losing its allure to me. It was still a pretty scent, but that almost-magical feeling it gave me when I first spritzed it on was gone.

This scent works beautifully for me if I only wear it every now and then. It's definitely not an every day scent. Also, I wore some the other day when it was warm outside, and I really did not care for the overbearing, almost sharp florals that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

So yes, this is a beautiful winter perfume for special occasions, and yes, the bottle is absolutely adorable. I would probably repurchase if I ran out and had plenty of cash to spend, but I don't think I will run out anytime soon.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

I admit to sniffing and sampling this offering for weeks before taking the plunge and adding it to my collection. I had read that Chandler Burr did not think much of it and gave it 1 star. Chandler Burr knows a thing or two about fragrance .

Michel Almairac is the perfumer for this scent. I did not know what to make of it at first - it's a very sparkling fresh, sweet, rose scent - like rose scented sparkling white wine - it has good lasting power and sillage. It's not really my style . It's girly and frilly but not very sexy. It's more 'twinset' and ballet pumps .

I don't think I will buy this again as this bottle will last me forever. 4 stars for the perfume but 10 stars for the gorgeous bottle !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2009 7:30:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I fell in love with this scent the first time I smelled it in a magazine sample.

$85 is a lot for perfume (for me), but I took the plunge after deciding that if I couldn't graduate with honors, I could at least be the best-smelling girl at graduation.

Also, being a Boston resident gives me an unfair advantage - we have a Saks here (Chloe EDP is only sold there at at their boutiques).

This perfume is unique, a quality you absolutely don't see in perfumes anymore, and I don't mind paying for a fragrance that *smells* like it's worth it.

My only complaint is the metal on the bottle can get ugly with time, but then I am the sort of girl who carries her perfume bottle in her handbag. This one is meant for the boudoir!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by luckylauram

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very chic and sophisticated but also pretty. I do like this a lot but wear it more because my boyfriend likes it on me. The bottle is beautiful and the fragrance is very unique, you can't get it anywhere near where I live which is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Mgwhitny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Just love it. It smells like a rose on a cool spring morning. Heaven.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 6:35:00 AM More reviews by dlongmo

So let me first start off by saying that I am not good at all describing fragrances, and I have read some people compare this to CK Escape. I could not disagree more. While this is strong, Escape is a very sharp sweet smell, this is more crisp. This reminds me of a woman who is in total control, running the show and taking names while still being completely sexy.
I LOVE this perfume, I got this in London last year after smelling it everywhere, I had to have it. My preference may be different than most, but I love Light Blue and Pink Sugar. Although they are all different, they each have a place in my heart.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 9:56:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I won't buy this product again, but wld love to receive this again! It was a gift straight out from singapore duty-free airport shopping. So i had the pleasure of wearing it before it hits retail stores ~ heeeee ~ Anyways, the fragance is a deep floral..sexy & feminine. I can smell rose & jasmine with a vanilla wrapping, it's just awesomely beautiful. A definite distinctive smell like chanel wld do with it's frangrances. A new IT scent. Lovin it.