Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 8/2/2009 8:36:00 PM

* Top Notes
* Peony, Lychee, Freesia.
Middle Notes
* Rose, Magnolia, Muguet.
Base Notes
* Amber, Cedar.

The cedar is very strong on me; it provides a strong aroma of cedar with a touch of sweetness. On my skin, the cedar comes across as pepper. I am disappointed with the fragrance - I can't wear it. Do try it before you buy this one! It bears no resemblance to the original. I feel that the company should not have released a totally different fragrance under the same name. I believe it may have been an attempt (a sucessful one) to trade upon the name of a popular fragrance - granting an otherwise forgettable fragrance more attention than it deserves, in my nose's humble opinion. : )

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am always reluctant to spritz floral scents on my skin because I prefer either clean or oriental notes, but this particular fragrance has changed my life. It is timeless, elegant, and classy- I would go so far as to say that it is a modern Chanel #5. Always appropriate and ultra-feminine.

on 7/22/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I must admit, this wasn't love at first scent for me. I am not sure if it was the scent itself or the fact that I wore Narcisse in high school, and there really wasn't too much going on in the world of Chloe after that. But the lady in the fragrance department gave me a sample, along with Gucci Flora and Flower Bom and I was hooked. I gave the Gucci and the Flower Bom sample to a friend and went out and bought Chloe the next week. The scent is hypnotic, I feel dreamy and sexy at the same time. Its very sweet at first, but through wear it evolves into an incredably sophisticated scent! I will buy continue to buy this as long as it is being made. It's my new signature scent!

on 7/16/2009 3:18:00 AM

This perfume is the closest to HG I've been so far. It's pure
softness, femininity, loveliness - it's like a cloud around you, just
radiating and driving people mad. Even when I think it's long gone,
I still got asked what perfume I have on? I can highly recommend,
the only negative is steep price tag, but it's soo worth it!

on 7/15/2009 10:15:00 AM

This is for the brand new 2009 Chloe fragrance with the peach ribbon around the bottle. I LOVE this perfume. I bought this right when it first came out and have worn it everyday since. It smells awesome on me..I have gotten so many compliments. I was so excited to find something that I actually LOVED!! I hope they continue to make this! The price is a bit high, but for good perfume..I will splurge!

on 6/7/2009 5:16:00 AM

My favourite of all times! not overly sweet, fruity & beautiful. Ive received many compliments when wearing this...

on 6/1/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Surprisingly, this perfume got me the most compliments! Everyone I go, ppl says the smell lingers on and they ask me where to buy this?

I am happy that I finally found what I am looking for, a signature smell which goes well with my body chemistry.

Mind you, not only men ask me what perfume I wear, ladies too!

Gals, go all out to get this!

on 6/1/2009 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the smell of this perfume. LOVE IT. I just wish it didn't fade away after an hour. I spray once on my wrists and once behind my neck and after an hour I can't smell anything. Such a disappointment since it's such a wonderfully sweet, floral scent.

on 5/31/2009 10:12:00 AM

Got this yesterday as a gift. I'm not fond of floral perfume. Florals make dizzy. But CHLOE is lovely! It's a clean fruity floral. I love it!

on 5/25/2009 3:53:00 PM

I had a spritz of this whilst on holiday and at first i wasnt too keen. Well as the day went on i kept smelling myself and couldnt stop talking about "how nice i smelt". End of the holiday and i went and purchased a bottle. I have gotten so many compliments on this.
I am going through a 60s socialte phase and this scent really compliments it. It is ladylike and glamorous and is light for the day yet heavy enough for the evening. And the bottle is so pretty!
A truly beautiful scent, dont let the first smell put you off.

Popular Fragrances