Cover Girl CG Smoothers Concealer

3.7

Squalane, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Triisocetyl Citrate, Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Chamomilla Recutita Extract (Matricaria), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, C10 18 Triglycerides, Propylparaben, Copernicia Cerifera Wax (Carnauba), Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain ( /-): Mica 6/2/09

The neutralizer matches my skin tone perfectly and covers my imperfections. I really have a hard time finding any concealer that matches my skin and covers blemishes, and for only for 5 dollars!

on 4/9/2005 11:51:00 PM

Best undereye concealer I tried. I bought so many of them and kept coming back to this! It doesnt cake at all and leaves your eyes looking refreshed. Cheap too, $7

I have this in Illuminator, a light and slightly pink shade. It works beautifully in blemishes, but as for undereye, it sinks into creases HORRIBLY. I won't buy again, just for that.

on 3/13/2005 11:25:00 AM

This feels so light and covers my skin nicely. I don't even want to put powder on, because this does the trick!

The Illuminator shade is great for my very fair skin. I use it to lighten large freckles or areas of sallow hyper-pigmentation. No sparkle, no scent. Cheap, non-irritating and lasts a long time! The Neutralizer shade is good for when I have red blemishes or dark circles. I find these are a great help to make my skin look perfect without foundation.

on 1/18/2005 12:35:00 AM

I'm surprised that I actually like this stuff. I've been using it for at least 6 months and it does not cause any problems with my skin. It covers really well and blends very easily. It does not get cakey but it does become dry over time. The packaging is awful! The tube cracked right off the bat and so the cover never stays on. But nevertheless I keep using it. The color fair happens to work really well on my skin. I definitely recommend this as a very inexpensive concealer.

on 12/20/2004 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

lots of mixed reviews,but i love this stuff! it blended well on my dry,acne prone skin and it matched me pretty good too.didnt break me out or cake up either.i use this stuff all over my face and the price is perfect-dont know what id do without it.great eyeshadow base too!

on 11/24/2004 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am a PPP with normal skin. I have serious dark circles and bags. I am writing about the "Neutralizer" shade. This is my HG UNDEREYE CONCEALER!!!! I have tried everything...BeneFit, Lorac, etc... This is the best. It is the creamiest I have ever tried, it blends so quickly and easily, and it has excellent coverage. The other shades looked pretty fake, but the Neutralizer is great. It is so cheap, too! I got this because I read about it in the "Best of Beauty" section in In Style, and they are very trustworthy. They were right, again;this is great concealer. I will repurchase again and again.

on 10/11/2004 1:54:00 PM

Are we talking about the same thing? The CG smoothers stick concealer? Cause the one I'm using goes on smoothly and is not drying at all. The coverage is rather sheer though but seems buildable. I got one in light and it's a little too pink for under eye circle. I'll probably try the neutralizer next time.

This product is NOT recommend. It enhances the fine lines under your eyes and increases dryness - within a half hour the concealer is flaky and obvious.

The product doesn't blend well, either.

There's really not much to say except N-O.

Video Reviews & Tutorials