Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 11/2/2010 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have the color dark brown, and it suits my asian black very well. i have always used a brow powder (the DC'd one from MAC) to fill in my brows. But this is now my fave product. The tip is extremely fine, so you can be very precise with placement. the formula is slightly waxy, hence it stays on all day for me. I just do short strokes to define my brow, and then use a soft angled brush (from Ecotool) to brush out the color to make it look very natural. I love the product, but really can't appreciate the packaging - I have no use for the tiny comb, and I can't twist down the product.

Best DUPE for MAC out there. I use Medium brown and its a perfect dupe for macs eyebrow pencil. I use it way more than Mac too and the price doesnt hurt. I am in love with this and so is my wallet

on 10/29/2010 10:16:00 PM

Best brow pencil I've tried. Thanks MUA you never steer me wrong!

on 10/29/2010 10:07:00 PM

My favorite eyebrow pencil ever. I actually like the comb too.

on 10/29/2010 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Great product. Absolutely love it. I use the dark brown and it is perfect for me.

on 10/24/2010 10:15:00 PM

Amazing product that lasts! I use the dark brown because my hair is very dark brown and I totally love that it's so easy to apply!

on 10/19/2010 2:03:00 PM

I really like this, I like it enough that it has replaced my MAC Stud and Anastasia Brow Whiz pencil. I use it in Brun Fonce (deep brown) and it seems to be a very good match to my own brow color. It also seems to last longer than others, which is good because I have dark brows which are overtweezed and my brows look better when filled in with eyebrow pencil. I highly recommend this pencil to anyone since it has good staying power, pretty good natural color selection (from lightest to darkest) and it's only about five bucks. You get what you pay for and it's a great value.

on 10/17/2010 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I dont dislike this- the staying power is fine and it goes on nicely, but the colour isn't right. I have it in medium brown (I think??) and it's just too warm, but I'm yet to find a cool brown brow pencil. I do actually use it as an eyeliner/eyeshadow if im pressed for time or am going away and need to take minimal products- i just haphhazardly colour in the crease and then blend around with my finger, and then draw a line under the lower lashes and use my finger to blend, then pat translscuent powder on the lid and add mascara. Easy peasy and it's a good colour for that. The packaging is good actually, the bright green never gets lost in my bag (i like to cart a brow pencil around with me because if i need to go from day to night I like a stronger brow for the evening). The only gripe i have with the packaging is the comb on the end- it just doesnt seem to do the trick- i use a disposable mascara wand instead. Will I buy again? No, only because I'm not overly fussy with brow pencils (and liners and mascaras, actually) so I just grab what's on sale, though next time I will look for a cooler colour.

on 10/14/2010 4:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I like Mac brow pencils better but it works. I will buy them again. My shade is Medium brown. It is a little too dark for me though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these. I am so glad that I discovered that it's OK to fill in your eyebrows. I think it's transformed my whole look and made me appear more "polished". I agree with the fact that these areall very red based, but I think it works well with my warm complexion. If you have cooler skin you might want to keep looking. I've tried dark blonde and light brown, both are very warm browns. The experts will tell you that even if you have a warm complexion to always fill in your brows with something cool based. Personaly, these work well very well for me.

Popular Brows Products