September 20, 2014 | 1161 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first I liked this, but, then I realized that the slightly shimmery effect it imparts made me look less glowy and more like a strangely painted clown in the Cirque du Soleil. It also settled into every enlarged pore and fine line, practically putting spotlights on them. Oh, and I broke out within a few days of use. If this was a indeed a "true match" of my natural skin, I'd prolly never leave the house again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2004 4:31:00 PM More reviews by surferchick2

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I took mine back because I couldn't find the right color. I went for the lighter shade because my skin oxidizes and this really didn't, which is good, but not for me sine the next shade was too dark. It's supposed to match, but there's a huge jump between #2 and #3 in the warm shades at least. I'm going to be neutral on the product itself because I didn't really have a chance to check out the staying powder, but it seems like I fall in the most popular shades that everyone else does so I'm surprised other can find the right color. Also, it was a bit runny and I like the moussier or creamy foundations TM's. The packaging wasn't the greatest either since you had to pour it out.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by LUVMYCAT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I JUST BOUGHT THIS YESTERDAY AND HAD IT ON LAST NIGHT FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. IT MADE MY FACE LOOK SHINY AND DIDN'T HIDE MY PORES. I THINK I'LL RETURN IT AND STICK TO MAYBELLINE'S WONDER FINISH, BUT JUST WANTED TO LET ANYONE WHO LIKES IT KNOW THAT WALGREEN'S HAS IT ON SALE AT $8.99 FOR TWO BOTTLES THROUGH SATURDAY, MARCH 13.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 10:33:00 AM More reviews by MostAdorable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is total crap. Ladies, please save your money. The closest match to my skin available in this line ended up turning a strange grayish color on my face. It is also very oily, and when I applied it using my Prescriptives brush, I could tell that the oil was really clinging to the brush hairs even when I tried to wash the foundation out of it afterwards. My brush will have to have a second cleaning tonight when I get home, whereas it usually only takes one. That was a big no-no for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/10/2004 10:48:00 PM More reviews by vividperception

If you have oily/shiny skin--do NOT buy this product unless you feel like experimenting. After 3 days of trying this, I was mortified. I applied this 7am and left it on until 7pm daily and was a complete oil can by the time I washed it off. Touch-ups with a compact during the day too didn't help. All I saw was shine all over my face and the texture was clearly visible too. It didn't say anything about oily skins should not use. I returned it immediately. I hate to say it but you get what you pay for. I thought I would save $ by getting something cheaper but I sacrificed quality and satisfaction. It's worth it to spend more $ for the care on your face--it's the only one you've got. My fave--Virtual Skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2004 9:54:00 PM More reviews by sooz222

I bought the sample size packets(which are great)just to see if it was worth buying a full bottle.The color was a pretty good match.Even though this gives sheer/medium coverage depending on how much u apply,I still felt it on my skin.I dont like to feel makeup on me.It just sat there.I applied less,but still felt heavy.But besides that,a pretty decent foundation.I wont be repurchasing.I think im just a little use to cream founation.:-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 5:01:00 PM More reviews by trish527

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why doesn't this have SPF in it? If they want it to be a woman's everyday foundation, they really should include some sunscreen. Having said that, I think this is just a mediocre foundation. It seems to magnify my pores in certain areas. It does stay on well, though. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Well, so far so good... I'll update if it breaks me out. I have combo skin on the oily side and fairly sensitive. W1 is a fantastic color match (I got a chance to see it in the sunlight today, and it is in fact pale and yellow enough to be PERFECT). I'd had a bitch of a time finding a good color match this winter, and this seems to do it. I thought the coverage was a tad on the heavy side for my taste, but it did blend really nicely and didn't settle into pores. It's less work to even out than Cover Girls TruBlend, which I also liked. Oh how I wish this had sunscreen, though. The testers in the store are fantastic- what a great idea.EDIT: Oh rats. It does the thing I hate the most, which is crease badly during the day, even with powder touch-ups. And minor break-outage, too. I'll save it to use when I need extra coverage but not everyday use. Oh well, the lack of sunscreen killed it anyway for anything besides winter use. EDIT YET AGAIN: And guess what? It's too friggin dark anyway! Like every other foundation I've tried in the last 4 months... soooo annoying. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2004 4:56:00 PM More reviews by jsgossamer

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Awful stuff. I put it on in the AM and it looked okay. A couple hours later I blew my nose and all the foundation I applied to my nose came off in the tissue. At midday, the foundation had seperated and I could see foundation flecks on my face. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2004 1:47:00 PM More reviews by aztrea

This is a pretty good foundation. I usually have a hard time finding a match but this worked for me. I also love the silky finish!