October 21, 2014 | 1650 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MangoJellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No COVERAGE, no SPF, warm was too orange-y.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by gwentshoe

I think this foundation is average. The color selection is terrific. It provides a medium semi-matte, almost powdery finish. It looked good for a couple hours, but as the day wore on, it seemed every pore on my face was highlighted. Plus, I am not sure if this is oil-free or non-comedogenic. It's a good thing I bought the sample pack because I don't think I would purchase the full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Lisacarmel

This foundation surprised me completely with how great it is on me! First of all the color really is a true match! I used the set up at the drugstore to figure out what would work best and settled on Natural Creme and its a perfect match! The texture of it is so smooth. I was expecting something richer or thicker, and its very liquidy, but that makes it super blendable and almost effortless to blend in. Coverage is good, I would call it between sheer and medium coverage. Lasts most of the day. Im oily so I blot a lot - this stuff is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was pleasantly surprised by how smoothly this foundation went on and am very satisfied with how it matched my skin tone. The coverage was even and consistent. I am puzzled by how easily it seems to rub off i.e., blow my nose and the tissue picks up lots of foundation, but the coverage stays the same. I think overall that it's a good value foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 3:18:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like the texture of True Match! I have mine in Creamy Naturale 03 and liquid does stick to your skin. It also matched my skintone. Im usually a warm, but this works alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by major2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. I ran out of my Clinique Superbalanced and needed something right away. Found my coloring right away (N3) and it was a perfect match. When I got home and held it next to my Clinique bottle it was the same exact color and consistency. No problems yet. Offers great coverage for me and lasts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by spunk_fiesta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I found the perfect match with this make-up with Light Ivory for my light skin with yellow tones and a few red marks. It was extremely blendable...but that's where it stops. It looked very powdery and accentuated my dry spots. I moisturized and exfoliated before using this product. I was very weary of breaking out from this product after a bad experience with TruBlend (also known as the product from Hell...). I had a couple of pimples, but this product masked the redness. Overall, it's an awful product with a couple of advantages IMO, of course. It's a shame, I have NO luck with foundations. :(

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2004 12:58:00 PM More reviews by ThreeRabbits

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The colors and coverage are excellent! However, I have oily skin - my skin feels a bit sticky after I apply it. This sticky feeling last all day and it is not a good thing to have for oily skin girls. Not a very "clean" feel. This should be a great product for normal to dry skin but it fail to mention it on the packaging. I will give it a 3 for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2004 3:33:00 PM More reviews by KatieBABY

GREAT FOUNDATION! I have tried them all, but I really like this one. NOT CAKEY! GREAT MATCH! Blended well and felt soft. GO FOR IT GIRL!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2004 2:33:00 PM More reviews by mill7163

I've always admired those people who don't have to wear foundation. This one is great because when I wear it I look like one of those people. Very good on my combo skin. Only complaint is that the difficulty in finding the right shade...there's too much to select from!