August 28, 2014 | 1251 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2003 10:55:00 AM More reviews by KatFisch

I hate this moisturiser. It felt too thick and greasy for my combo/oily skin. It also made me breakout like crazy in cystic acne. I hate this stuff with a passion!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say! I've loved it ever since I got it as a gift with purchase. The tiny tube lasted me something like 4 months, since you only need to use a tiny dab. It makes my normal skin feel silky smooth. After about a month or so my skin was so much more radiant and smoother. I just bought a 15ml bottle, only complaint is that though the packaging looks good, it's not very practical.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I can't even begin to understand why Clinique puts so much effort into promoting and selling this product. They have several excellent moisturizers in their line (Moisture Surge Extra being my HG), but this is most definitely NOT one of them. The consistency of the product is far too runny and it is quite greasy. You'd think that fact would make it perfect for someone with dry skin, but the consistency is just too thin. The last time I heard Clinique promoted this by saying that a bottle of DDML was being sold every four seconds at some place in the world. I think instead they're just getting rid of the stuff by tossing it in EVERY gift with purchase set. Discontinue this one, already.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Just plain, simple effective lotion. Nothing special and no sunscreen, which rules it out for day wear. Non-irritating, best if you can get the tiny sample bottles in the gift bags.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really works for me! Especially in winter time, when my skin always gets very dry. The thick lotion completely smoothes away every little flake. A little goes a long way...I don't think this would be suitable for people with oily skin. UPDATE/ Im taking off two lippies. This is not good for my skin so I stopped using it a long time ago.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2003 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Corinnem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried the clinique three step to try and help my dry skin but instead it made my skin red and sore. I was putting this on every few hours and my skin still felt dry, tight and sore. Just don't waste your money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/4/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by falldream24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An extremely bad moisturizer! it feels like putting juice or some other sticky substance on your skin. It doesn't improve the complexion or moisturize effectively either. There are just no positives for this product- avoid!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/3/2003 1:22:00 PM More reviews by deb_k

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't actually buy this (it came free with the wonderful little buy $21 dollars worth of makeup get a gift free). I hated this mousturizer..it bit the dust. It left my hands feeling greasy and the smell wasn't the greatest. Although I love Clinique, the only thing "Dramatically Different" about this mousturizer is that this didn't work. I'm glad I got it for free because I would NEVER spend a dime on this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 4:49:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Will never understand the allure of this product. It's too greasy for my oily t-zone, and too light for dry areas around my eyes or mouth.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2003 2:05:00 PM More reviews by joannaB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

little, yellow, different, mediocre.