Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 3/6/2003 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Just plain, simple effective lotion. Nothing special and no sunscreen, which rules it out for day wear. Non-irritating, best if you can get the tiny sample bottles in the gift bags.

This really works for me! Especially in winter time, when my skin always gets very dry. The thick lotion completely smoothes away every little flake. A little goes a long way...I don't think this would be suitable for people with oily skin. UPDATE/ Im taking off two lippies. This is not good for my skin so I stopped using it a long time ago.

on 3/6/2003 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried the clinique three step to try and help my dry skin but instead it made my skin red and sore. I was putting this on every few hours and my skin still felt dry, tight and sore. Just don't waste your money.

on 3/4/2003 5:40:00 PM

An extremely bad moisturizer! it feels like putting juice or some other sticky substance on your skin. It doesn't improve the complexion or moisturize effectively either. There are just no positives for this product- avoid!

on 3/3/2003 1:22:00 PM

I didn't actually buy this (it came free with the wonderful little buy $21 dollars worth of makeup get a gift free). I hated this mousturizer..it bit the dust. It left my hands feeling greasy and the smell wasn't the greatest. Although I love Clinique, the only thing "Dramatically Different" about this mousturizer is that this didn't work. I'm glad I got it for free because I would NEVER spend a dime on this product.

on 2/27/2003 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Will never understand the allure of this product. It's too greasy for my oily t-zone, and too light for dry areas around my eyes or mouth.

on 2/16/2003 2:05:00 PM

little, yellow, different, mediocre.

on 2/15/2003 9:12:00 PM

This is a double review. For my oily-combo skin, I tried this on my cheeks. It felt nasty and oily even though I know it isn't oil-free. But still, it was nasty. And my mum has pretty dry skin and hated it too. It even CLOGGED her pores but then it didn't do anything for her dryness. So we have now banned DD from our home.

on 2/15/2003 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this when I got a little tube in a GWP. My skin loves this when the weather is really cold! No other moisturizer sinks in and makes my skin feel really good. It may be a very basic formula, but sometimes that's all your skin wants, is something simple and soothing. This would definitely be too much when warmer weather comes, but when it's cold and dry, this stuff is the best thing for moisture as far as my skin is concerned. I only use at night, but I have used it around my eyes in the day if needed.

on 2/11/2003 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Years ago when there were few choices, I tried to control my acne with Clinique. After a lot of education, I realize that this product is one of the reasons why I kept breaking out. I guess folks get used to it and don't know better. There are some great nonoily moisturizers out there that even include an effective SPF of 15 or more. This isn't worth it.