April 21, 2014 | 1253 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

It moisturizes my combination skin very well. It contains Mineral Oil though, which is known to clog pores. An ok moisturizer but nothing special. The glass bottle is very inconvenient.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 5:54:00 PM More reviews by yangerz

this wasn't the best moisturizer ever, but not the worst. my biggest peeve is that it is do damn greasy. it didnt greak me out though, even though i am very acne-prone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Oomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for most of my teenage years, but have outgrown it. It's a very ordinary moisturizer (definitely not dramatically differet!) that is good for night. I don't use it for the day b/c it doesn't have any UV protection.

I have normal skin and this lotion never gave me any break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 11:19:00 AM More reviews by swalker29

This has been my staple after shower moisturizer since I was in my teens. Not oily, absorbs easily. I have combo skin and it's never broken me out. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ladyshar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite moisturizer. Agree with the gal who said it takes time to notice a big difference. Think this is more for those of us in the "over 30" crowd though. Not for those with oily skin. But for my dry skin it is wonderful. Not as thick as some of the other creams I have tried. I like the scent a lot too. Agree that the packaging makes it hard to get out of the bottle though

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2003 10:55:00 AM More reviews by KatFisch

I hate this moisturiser. It felt too thick and greasy for my combo/oily skin. It also made me breakout like crazy in cystic acne. I hate this stuff with a passion!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2003 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Orphan_Cat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I say! I've loved it ever since I got it as a gift with purchase. The tiny tube lasted me something like 4 months, since you only need to use a tiny dab. It makes my normal skin feel silky smooth. After about a month or so my skin was so much more radiant and smoother. I just bought a 15ml bottle, only complaint is that though the packaging looks good, it's not very practical.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 8:18:00 PM More reviews by askewchick

I can't even begin to understand why Clinique puts so much effort into promoting and selling this product. They have several excellent moisturizers in their line (Moisture Surge Extra being my HG), but this is most definitely NOT one of them. The consistency of the product is far too runny and it is quite greasy. You'd think that fact would make it perfect for someone with dry skin, but the consistency is just too thin. The last time I heard Clinique promoted this by saying that a bottle of DDML was being sold every four seconds at some place in the world. I think instead they're just getting rid of the stuff by tossing it in EVERY gift with purchase set. Discontinue this one, already.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 12:49:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just plain, simple effective lotion. Nothing special and no sunscreen, which rules it out for day wear. Non-irritating, best if you can get the tiny sample bottles in the gift bags.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by littlebabynothing

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really works for me! Especially in winter time, when my skin always gets very dry. The thick lotion completely smoothes away every little flake. A little goes a long way...I don't think this would be suitable for people with oily skin. UPDATE/ Im taking off two lippies. This is not good for my skin so I stopped using it a long time ago.