October 21, 2014 | 1354 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by rarebird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in Alabaster and it's perfect for me. It covers without looking cakey, and takes away some of the ruddiness of my skin. I just look like more polished version of myself. I thought the price was good, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2004 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mcorybrown2000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would probably buy this again, if the formula was more oil controlling. It's a good foundation that blends into your skin tone and finishes to a soft matte look. I am a C2 and I have to say that after a light application and then some loose powder duisted over it....I am ready to go...but, sadly, after about 5 hours or so, my face has turned into a grease pit. Overall...a good foundation with coverage but not much oil control.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 2:34:00 PM More reviews by glamourmama

I have this in Shell Beige C4. And the match is ok (a little too pink), I'm just not sure I like the shiny-ness this gives. It gives good medium coverage, but I like my foundations to look more matte (combo/oily)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2004 10:20:00 AM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Sounds like a foundation dream come true, right? I wanted to like this, but for me, there is no coverage! I gave it a whole week and blah. I can't manage to make the coverage build up no matter what technique I use. This would be nice for someone who wants to even out already nice skin, but if you have old zit marks, forget it - way too sheer. Sigh.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by acvdep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very hopeful about this foundation since my Translucide got discontinued I was hoping L'Oreal would come out with an even better replacement. This has nice coverage and really melts into my skin making it look like I don't have anything on at all. Which is a plus. Downside is that it has no SPF, and it was not a true match for me. Even though Nude Beige was and exact match for me in their older foundations W3 (current nude beige) is too dark so I have to mix W2 w/ W3 and then add some sunscreen. Just too much work! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/5/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cool_tea

This colour range is superb, and matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm using W3). The texture is so smooth and blendable, coverage is medium but does not make me a chalkly feel. And I do think it's weightless too! However, it makes me breakouts and redness!!! What's a pity!! I love this foundation so much. I don't know if this is the problem of my Dove day cream with SPF, as I just mix them and apply on my face. I will try it again and update if this problem still occurs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 10:06:00 PM More reviews by birdmadgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Yay! I found a color that really does match me (N1). Most foundations make me look really pink or glow-in-the-dark orange. This foundation goes on and blends really well and it offers pretty good coverage, which I like because I have some discolored spots on my chin. My biggest gripe about this foundation is that is comes off on everything. If I hug someone, it gets on their shirt. When I talk on the phone, it gets all over it. My other gripe is that $8 and change seems like a lot for a discount store foundation. Plus, it's a pretty small bottle. I'll probably buy this again, though, just because it's the right color for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2004 8:34:00 PM More reviews by x0x0rebeccax0x0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've only had this a short while, but so far I really like this. It's very matte- like it's not necessary to put powder on over it. So great for oily skin! Nice even coverage, and it feels SO light on. You don't get that caked on feeling or look. The only bad thing is that it's quite expensive for a drugstore foundation, and there's not much in there at all. And if you have dry flakes it accentuates them a little. I got W2...the neutral colors were nice, the cool colors were diabolically pink and totally fake looking, and the warm colors weren't orange but were a nice yellow based color so thats what I chose even though I'm usually considered to be a neutral-cool colored person. I recommend trying this! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2004 6:24:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I had to knock a lippie off because this foundation can be a bit drying. However, a touch of moisturizer and all is well! Other than that, this is a great product. It offers medium coverage, but can be layered for heavier (still natural) coverage. It feels very light and smooth once applied. The staying power is impressive, although I do dust a bit of loose powder over it or my forehead & nose tend to get oily. Also, I've noticed that a few reviewers have noted that the bottle is so small. I've used this daily for about 2 months already, and there's still a ton of product left. Looks can be deceiving!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2004 11:08:00 PM More reviews by LoveMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I knocked one lippie off the overall rating because I can't get this foundation out of my MAC foundation brush!! I even soaked it for hours in cleanser and tried dish soap! AGH!!

I go LOVE the foundation. It's the first drugstore foundation I've tried in a very long time and its way better than my MAC Matte (just don't tell my favorite SA ;). I DEFINITELY recommend disposable sponges to apply though, I don't think my brush will ever be the same!