September 17, 2014 | 1289 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2004 4:14:00 PM More reviews by BizzeeMomOf5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation! I first tried the sample that was in my "O" magazine. It was the wrong color, but I loved the feel of it. I went to Walgreens and got it on the buy one/get one sale. W2/light ivory matches my skin perfectly! I haven't broken out at all and it stays on all day for me. Occasionally I'll touch up with just powder if I am going out in the evening (I'm using L'Oreal Visible Lift Line Minimizing Powder in Light). I'm very, very pleased! Especially since I only had to pay $3.50 a bottle since I go it buy one/get one plus the $2 off coupon from the magazine ad! I will be buying this again when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2004 1:48:00 PM More reviews by hutchlynne

Color is great -- a true match! Very slick feel and super-blendable, which I'm not used to ( I keep putting on too much!). That's probably my only gripe. Product seems sheer based on the feel, but offers medium coverage. I even can use it under my eyes as a concealer! No breakouts at all, but does require mid-day powder to tone down shine on my combo skin. Not a HG, but will do until that comes along.***EDIT*** As summer has come to the humid South, I've decided to ditch this foundation. It's just too light/slick/oily. I don't really have oily skin -- just nose -- but I LOOK like I do now! I never could get used to the odd, slick feel of this product, either. Takes to long to blend, then you've blended it all off! Slides off if you so much as brush your face, too. I'd drop to 2 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2004 3:51:00 PM More reviews by Francesca_S

I generally always use estee lauder foundations but saw this in a magazine and decided to try it. I was pleasantly surprised at it's smooth, medium coverage. It stays on my skin pretty nicely most of the day. I picked a little too dark of color but that wasn't the product's fault.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by MangoJellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

No COVERAGE, no SPF, warm was too orange-y.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by gwentshoe

I think this foundation is average. The color selection is terrific. It provides a medium semi-matte, almost powdery finish. It looked good for a couple hours, but as the day wore on, it seemed every pore on my face was highlighted. Plus, I am not sure if this is oil-free or non-comedogenic. It's a good thing I bought the sample pack because I don't think I would purchase the full size bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Lisacarmel

This foundation surprised me completely with how great it is on me! First of all the color really is a true match! I used the set up at the drugstore to figure out what would work best and settled on Natural Creme and its a perfect match! The texture of it is so smooth. I was expecting something richer or thicker, and its very liquidy, but that makes it super blendable and almost effortless to blend in. Coverage is good, I would call it between sheer and medium coverage. Lasts most of the day. Im oily so I blot a lot - this stuff is great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2004 8:58:00 PM More reviews by catstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was pleasantly surprised by how smoothly this foundation went on and am very satisfied with how it matched my skin tone. The coverage was even and consistent. I am puzzled by how easily it seems to rub off i.e., blow my nose and the tissue picks up lots of foundation, but the coverage stays the same. I think overall that it's a good value foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2004 3:18:00 PM More reviews by glitterkitteneyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like the texture of True Match! I have mine in Creamy Naturale 03 and liquid does stick to your skin. It also matched my skintone. Im usually a warm, but this works alot.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:45:00 PM More reviews by major2829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation. I ran out of my Clinique Superbalanced and needed something right away. Found my coloring right away (N3) and it was a perfect match. When I got home and held it next to my Clinique bottle it was the same exact color and consistency. No problems yet. Offers great coverage for me and lasts.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2004 2:04:00 PM More reviews by spunk_fiesta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I found the perfect match with this make-up with Light Ivory for my light skin with yellow tones and a few red marks. It was extremely blendable...but that's where it stops. It looked very powdery and accentuated my dry spots. I moisturized and exfoliated before using this product. I was very weary of breaking out from this product after a bad experience with TruBlend (also known as the product from Hell...). I had a couple of pimples, but this product masked the redness. Overall, it's an awful product with a couple of advantages IMO, of course. It's a shame, I have NO luck with foundations. :(