Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I'm currently selling this product, I tested it once. It is a nice moisturizer for extreme dry skin. It soaks in and leaves the skin not feeling tight or dry.

on 3/24/2003 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

cheap but oily

on 3/22/2003 12:31:00 AM

Just let me say that there is a category for DDML oil-free and I work for Clinique and just wanted to let everyone know that it is NOT oil-free! DDML is part of the three step system and many oily skinned gals do not prefer it to the Moisture-In-Control, which is oil-free. DDML is really best for normal skins as it is not oil-free.

on 3/19/2003 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It moisturizes my combination skin very well. It contains Mineral Oil though, which is known to clog pores. An ok moisturizer but nothing special. The glass bottle is very inconvenient.

on 3/16/2003 5:54:00 PM

this wasn't the best moisturizer ever, but not the worst. my biggest peeve is that it is do damn greasy. it didnt greak me out though, even though i am very acne-prone.

on 3/13/2003 7:08:00 PM

I used this for most of my teenage years, but have outgrown it. It's a very ordinary moisturizer (definitely not dramatically differet!) that is good for night. I don't use it for the day b/c it doesn't have any UV protection.

I have normal skin and this lotion never gave me any break outs.

on 3/9/2003 11:19:00 AM

This has been my staple after shower moisturizer since I was in my teens. Not oily, absorbs easily. I have combo skin and it's never broken me out. Love it!

on 3/9/2003 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is my favorite moisturizer. Agree with the gal who said it takes time to notice a big difference. Think this is more for those of us in the "over 30" crowd though. Not for those with oily skin. But for my dry skin it is wonderful. Not as thick as some of the other creams I have tried. I like the scent a lot too. Agree that the packaging makes it hard to get out of the bottle though

on 3/9/2003 10:55:00 AM

I hate this moisturiser. It felt too thick and greasy for my combo/oily skin. It also made me breakout like crazy in cystic acne. I hate this stuff with a passion!

on 3/7/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

What can I say! I've loved it ever since I got it as a gift with purchase. The tiny tube lasted me something like 4 months, since you only need to use a tiny dab. It makes my normal skin feel silky smooth. After about a month or so my skin was so much more radiant and smoother. I just bought a 15ml bottle, only complaint is that though the packaging looks good, it's not very practical.