August 1, 2014 | 1236 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sephyoo

It isnt so bad but it really depends on your skin type.. i have combo skin and i broke out a little (i didn't know it was from this) but when i use it in my dry aread is does moisturise. and the instructions DO say "use where skin feels dry" so if you are complaing about it, i think you should read the instructions before griping about this

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ellenklutz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a faithful user of DDML for about 2 years. Initially, when I started using it, it improved my very dry skin. However, over time I started to break out, and I could not figure out why. I went to get a facial, and the spa technician told me that it was probably the DDML and that it was one of the worst moisturizers out there. Since then I've been using Pevonia Sensitive Skin Creme and my skin has completely cleared. This moisturizer is not worth the money and there are many other moisturizers out there that are better and cheaper (however, I like other clinique products).
    Paula Begoun also rips this moisturizer, so I have the experts on my side.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm currently selling this product, I tested it once. It is a nice moisturizer for extreme dry skin. It soaks in and leaves the skin not feeling tight or dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by yusvea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

cheap but oily

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2003 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Lacy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just let me say that there is a category for DDML oil-free and I work for Clinique and just wanted to let everyone know that it is NOT oil-free! DDML is part of the three step system and many oily skinned gals do not prefer it to the Moisture-In-Control, which is oil-free. DDML is really best for normal skins as it is not oil-free.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2003 3:15:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

It moisturizes my combination skin very well. It contains Mineral Oil though, which is known to clog pores. An ok moisturizer but nothing special. The glass bottle is very inconvenient.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 5:54:00 PM More reviews by yangerz

this wasn't the best moisturizer ever, but not the worst. my biggest peeve is that it is do damn greasy. it didnt greak me out though, even though i am very acne-prone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Oomi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this for most of my teenage years, but have outgrown it. It's a very ordinary moisturizer (definitely not dramatically differet!) that is good for night. I don't use it for the day b/c it doesn't have any UV protection.

I have normal skin and this lotion never gave me any break outs.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 11:19:00 AM More reviews by swalker29

This has been my staple after shower moisturizer since I was in my teens. Not oily, absorbs easily. I have combo skin and it's never broken me out. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2003 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ladyshar

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite moisturizer. Agree with the gal who said it takes time to notice a big difference. Think this is more for those of us in the "over 30" crowd though. Not for those with oily skin. But for my dry skin it is wonderful. Not as thick as some of the other creams I have tried. I like the scent a lot too. Agree that the packaging makes it hard to get out of the bottle though