November 23, 2014 | 1495 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 6:13:00 PM More reviews by bellafaccia

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was very pleasantly surprised when I tried this foundation. It glides on smoothly and my face feels fresh - like I just put this on - for the day! And I really like how L'Oreal has made it easy to find one's correct color, or range of colors. I like this so much, I got it in 3 different shades all in the correct color range for my skin tones - lightest for winter, and then warmer/deeper shades as spring and summer come. Love it! And I am someone who doesn't economize (ha!) when it comes to cosmetics, so getting this at a local-health-&-beauty-store-price is also a treat! Much less money for comparable quality than some of the foundations I've purchased as high end department stores. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2004 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Princessmer81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the sample pack of three mini bottles of foundation so that I could find my "True Match" without having to buy a whole bottle of foundation. I was thrilled to see the $2 off coupon inside of the sample pack -I paid less than $2 for the sample pack so I thought I would come out ahead. I did find a color that matched fairly well - I am not willing to buy two bottles of foundation to custom mix every day so I didn't even attempt to mix them. The foundation made my skin look chalky and flaky - worst of all after wearing the product for one day my skin broke out! I was so frusterated. The only thing I changed in my routine was the True Match so I know that is what caused the break out. I was very dissapointed in this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2004 10:43:00 AM More reviews by frenchlibrarian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

First of all,I was not able to find a perfect fit.I am in between W1 and N1.I am very fair , but the N1 was too pink for my complexion, W1 has a little more yellow and beige.This foundation accentuates my "flakies" and succeeds at the same time at making my skin shiny and oily.I do not like the texture and the coverage is very sheer.I do not like it all.I have given it many chances but is not a keeper in my book.I still prefer L'Oreal Visible Lift in Light Ivory.A much better match for my very fair skin with yellow undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2004 4:04:00 AM More reviews by FrimFram_Fight

I like this product, but as others said it seemed to make my dry patches VERY noticable even when i put on lotion.

I have N3, and it's my exact skin tone. Very nice not to have an orangey/pinkish tone like most of my old foundations have had.
Good coverage and very good blending. I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2004 11:33:00 PM More reviews by Agenoria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

took about a month of use, but eventually the product made my skin oily causing painful acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2004 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Ilovekeroppi2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After going to the website and finding out that I am a W1 Porcelain (lightest shade ever no surprise there) I decided to try it. The color is the best I've ever tried bar none. But the coverage is sheer. I can't blend well or layer makeup. So if you are like me and you want to hide acne scars, try something else. The other major problem is that none of the other products match this color so you can't be brand loyal if that matters to you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2004 5:30:00 PM More reviews by redhead1982

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product! Good coverage and color match, great feel, terrific wear (even on my oily skin). At the end of a VERY long day, there was very little shine break-through. In fact, I didn't have time all day to check my makeup or re-powder and you would never have known it. With my regular foundation, and just about every other one on the market, I get shine breakthrough in 1-2 hours. The price is a bit high for a drugstore product, but you can find it on sale at a good price. I just got it at Walgreens buy-one-get-one-free. Definitely will buy this again!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2004 4:54:00 PM More reviews by avonstef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really love this foundation. I am suprised so many don't like it?!
It does take a little work to find your "true" match but when you do it is really wonderful. I was suprised that my match was a VERY pinkish color, but it really did just blended into my skin and disapear to a nice smooth finish.

This is great for my oily skin, because I don't seem to get any oilys throughout the day as long as I remember my powder in the morning. On days I am feeling a little dry I put a little bit of my moisturizer and a dab of the foundation on the back of my hand and have a perfect tinted moisturizer!
I really can't express how happy I am to have found this foundation!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2004 5:42:00 PM More reviews by blyss

Considering the great results on me, I'm surprised by the rating. I am one of those skeptics about drugstore items so perhaps the reason why I love it. It's cause I wasn't expecting anything!

I've been using this for nearly 3 weeks and I do like it a lot. Damn reasonably priced and perfect shade for me. I'm a MAC NC30 and I wear W3 in this foundation. The N3 would work nicely as well but it's summer time so I do turn 'warmer' from the sun.

It's a sheer to medium finish. I would not say it is buildable... if you tried, you'd end up cakey/overly oily and maybe that's why so many ladies are not loving it. The blendability is darn high and the finish is natural with a slight dew.

Highly recommend it for a drugstore foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2004 7:59:00 PM More reviews by palomino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find it kind of funny that there are so many shades and none match me! This is why I do not wear foundation. However, I thought I'd give it a shot since there were so many colors.
I used the shade selector from InStyle magazine to pick my shade; it told me I was a C2 (second-lightest cool shade). I was shocked to see it was so pink! It was almost like the color of a pencil eraser! But I was feeling reckless so I got it. Once I blended and blended, it seemed to disappear into my skin, which was weird since I'm not nearly that pink. Anyway, I thought it was a little dark, so I then tried the lightest cool shade, C1. That one is way too light, but I seem to get something close to my skin if I mix them together. I think actually I might be a mix of the second-lightest neutral and the second-lightest cool shade. And all this fiddle-farting around reminds me once again why I do not wear foundation.