August 2, 2014 | 1218 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2004 3:37:00 PM More reviews by colnago

I had high hopes for this foundation, but so far, it has failed to deliver. N2 matches my skin very closely, and it goes on fairly smoothly. However, it quickly dries to a matte finish which makes my skin look heavily made-up. Also, after a few days' use, my skin began to itch and flake which has never happened. No breakouts, but after applying this stuff, I feel like I have poison ivy on my face! Definitely a big disappointment.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2004 1:35:00 AM More reviews by soojkim

Goes on very smooth, very blendable. So far a good drug store brand. Really bad packaging!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2004 12:48:00 AM More reviews by xallxdolledxupx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I definatly reccomend this...if you HATE your skin. It made me break out...and I NEVER break out. I actually have very normal decent skin which people tell me is really nice. But True Match turned it crap after 2 weeks use. I would never buy this again...ever. Its quite expensive, for a drug store item. Dont jump on the super blendable foundation band wagon if you like you skin. I hated this foundation witht he burning intensity of 1000 white hot suns. What I will say for it s that it was light enough to match my super pale skin...but not worth it at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/29/2004 1:44:00 AM More reviews by chaeriste

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Since Neutrogena discontinued Healthy Defense Sheer makeup w/SPF30 (jerks), I have been searching for a foundation to match my pale, pale skin... and L'Oreal's True Match in N2 is fabulous... perfect coverage, great texture, great wear. I have to admit that I'm addicted to Smashbox's Photo Finish primer, so that might be helping this along, but I have also used it without and it still lasts and lasts. Now, if they would just add an SPF to it... For the price, and thanks to the testers, it's my new fave foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Bernardi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This starts out like a dream and ends in a nightmare. It goes on wonderfully, has great coverage without looking cakey and the color selection is great. Too bad it lasts about 2 minutes. Literally, an hour after application it had completely worn off (and I NEVER touch my face)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2004 1:28:00 AM More reviews by BeneFitBabe1345

I really like this foundation. As most of the other users I have a really difficult to find skin tone. I am super-pale and generally foundations end up really visable by the end of the day because I wear a lot (breakouts). This stuff went on super-smooth and if you pat it on you can get that extra coverage you need. I did have to use a seperate concealer for noticable spots (Origins Quick Hide! in very light) but over all I love it! I did try the CoverGirl TruBlend as well and i liked it the same! UPDATE: Still going strong! Been using for about a week and havent noticed any breakouts from the makeup. Make sure to either apply in natural light or check it before you go if you are using this makeup heavily. Still lovin' it! UPDATE: O M G You have to buy this makeup!!! It matches your skin tone so perfectly. I have breakouts on my cheeks and forehead and this stuff covers great but looks like i just have naturally even skin with a few bumps! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by robindw

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this foundation! I wear the n2 shade, and have been wearing it about a week. Every day since I have worn it, someone complements me and asks what I am doing differently with my makeup.

It felt strange the first time I put it on - I thought the coverage would be too sheer because it felt very light. Instead, as it dries, it looks almost like a powder, without making my skin feel powdery or cakey. I love the matte finish and will definitely buy this again.

I plan on trying out the Lancome and Cover Girl versions as well, but so far, this is the best foundation since Olay discontinued their line.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2004 5:58:00 AM More reviews by dlongmo

I was really impressed with this foundation. I have very combination skin and needless to say flaws. I like a foundation to cover my flaws and not make me look fake. I am a NC40 and I tried the N5 and found that it looks perfect. It goes on smooth and I found that if I use a foundation brush, I get awesome coverage and not have to use too much.
So far, I haven't broke out, don't end up shiny and just barely touch up with my foundation brush around lunch time. For me, it is worth it!

EDIT: Doesn't stay on my face, in 2 hours I wonder where it went.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2004 5:41:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice color selection, I tried Nude Beige W3, makeup went on easily, blended easily as per the advertising. However it was too matte for my preference, and after an hour or so the texture was very rough and dry on my forehead. If you exfoliate every day before using, and you have younger skin, it might work better.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2004 3:30:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like the makeup. It's very thin and watery, and it just did nothing to improve my skin. The whole day that I had it on I would look at myself in the mirror and felt ugly. I couldn't wait to get it off.