November 28, 2014 | 1678 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2003 10:59:00 AM More reviews by sahmu4ia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first clue as to how good DDML is, should be how Clinique basically throws it at you for free. I find it suprising that anyone actually ever needs to buy a bottle!
The name is wacky,When you consider what kind of moisturizers are on the market today, that ARE dramatically different. Whenever I get a bottle of it, I use it on my feet, and that's only if I'm out of my GOOD foot stuff.
I bet you that Clinique makes the lotion that you get in Hotel rooms!The bottem line is this: this product has no special powers or properties, it's good for dry patches but will likely clog pores, even for us dry-skinned girls.
PS, on principle, I wont buy anything from Clinique because I'm mad at them for the 3-step program!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 12:38:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Unilke some lotions that leave a thick level of greese on my face, this gives my usually oily skin the right amount of moisture (without breaking me out). My skin ends up looking fresh and dewy- the way a Spring chicken's should. :P

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2003 12:35:00 AM More reviews by TaraJean75

My holy Grail Moisturizer! It is GREAT for DRY SKIN! People always stop and tell me I have beautiful skin (if they only knew lol)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2003 9:29:00 PM More reviews by funkergirl

Way too oily and greasy. Not very good at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by sandymontreal

It was moisturizing, but a tad too oily. However, the biggest problem was that it gave me a rash after using it for a few days. The same thing happened to my friend, but the packaging says "hypoallergenic", so...?

Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by annelau

The saleslady told me this lotion is very special, has some compositon that very close and similar as the natural oil of our skin.
I found it greasy and greasy with weird smell only. I had got a few acnes after using it for ONE night.
Luckily I bought a starter set only.
For God's sake.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2003 2:13:00 PM More reviews by sephyoo

It isnt so bad but it really depends on your skin type.. i have combo skin and i broke out a little (i didn't know it was from this) but when i use it in my dry aread is does moisturise. and the instructions DO say "use where skin feels dry" so if you are complaing about it, i think you should read the instructions before griping about this

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2003 5:56:00 PM More reviews by ellenklutz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a faithful user of DDML for about 2 years. Initially, when I started using it, it improved my very dry skin. However, over time I started to break out, and I could not figure out why. I went to get a facial, and the spa technician told me that it was probably the DDML and that it was one of the worst moisturizers out there. Since then I've been using Pevonia Sensitive Skin Creme and my skin has completely cleared. This moisturizer is not worth the money and there are many other moisturizers out there that are better and cheaper (however, I like other clinique products).
Paula Begoun also rips this moisturizer, so I have the experts on my side.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2003 9:34:00 PM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm currently selling this product, I tested it once. It is a nice moisturizer for extreme dry skin. It soaks in and leaves the skin not feeling tight or dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/24/2003 3:00:00 PM More reviews by yusvea