January 30, 2015 | 941 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2003 3:53:00 AM More reviews by kirana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good basic moisturiser. It keeps my skin soft and moisturised. It's not too greasy at all for my combo skin (I only use it where my skin feels dry, though). It doesn't break me out either.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2003 3:22:00 AM More reviews by jayd

Gross. This stuff is greasy, doesn't hydrate at all and stinks. The cosistancy is so runny and felt as if I had a film of grease on my face.
I would never ever buy this. Thank gos I got it as a GWP and didn't pay full price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2003 3:43:00 AM More reviews by laingan83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This thing makes me breakout like crazy!!! I never got a single acne before using it, after trying to use it for a few days, there are a lot of red spots apearing on my face!! My God, really frustrated me, don't even try it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/25/2003 6:16:00 PM More reviews by purplestreamers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It was good at clearing up dry skin but with my spot prone skin it caused enlarged pores on my cheeks that were very didficult to get rid of. not recommended for spot prone skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2003 7:52:00 PM More reviews by ktrinity76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the worst lotion I have ever used on my face. I always broke out and my skin felt greasy. No wonder they always gave it away with their free gift packs.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2003 10:14:00 PM More reviews by kathrynaslan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This moisturizer is awful if you have anything remotely resembling oily or combination skin. Acne-prone women beware! This will make you break out like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2003 5:04:00 PM More reviews by nastycat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to use this all the time, and really liked it. Since then, I have moved on to treatment-type creams that are dramatically different (MDForte, CDLM, Neova cp etc). still, I like this cream, esp for "watering" down a too-strong foundation, or mixing with a cream blush to make it easier to apply. it's been good for my dry skin

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2003 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Stellam

Utter CRAP! The only thing different is the price! It's WAY more costly than it should be.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2003 8:39:00 PM More reviews by kitsap

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff works OK on my heels and elbows at bedtime but I'll never put it on my face again! It's WAY too greasy and made my face break out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2003 3:54:00 AM More reviews by lelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

OK, so this stuff isn't perfect. Or dramatically different. Or even a little different. But I think it has its purpose in a makeup bag as long as it doesn't cause breakouts and as long as it isn't on someone with oily skin--especially since Clinique has tried to shove this down our collective throats. I like to use DDML especially for makeup application, mainly to turn lip colors into sheer blushes by dabbing some DDML onto my cheeks and blending in the color.

So, anyway, this isn't a perfect product and has no truly "special" qualities, but I find uses for its specific texture (yes, it's a bit greasy but absorbs well into my combination skin, especially over foundation) in my makeup routine.