August 2, 2014 | 941 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by sharkgrl89

This is my moisturizer. I know a lot of people didn't like this but I do... and people think it's too expensive?($20.50) You guys seriosuly need to shop around and see the other prices of mouisturizers... My skin is a dry/oily combo and personally I like this. It makes my skin really soft and it works year round. I'm surprised that more people didn't like this. I reccommend it because it's NOT 50 bucks and it works! UPDATE: Don't know why I liked this so much. Because this wasn't oil free it was clogging the pores on my nose. (I'm still fixing the damage) I'm using Pure Zone's stuff now... cheaper and way better. But hey if your skin isn't sensitive or doesn't clog easily I'd still try it (but their is better stuff out there.)YET AGAIN ANOTHER UPDATE: I've actually gotten rid of Pure Zone (except for their toner-- which isn't really impressive because toner is just toner... you know?) and I'm actually thinking about going back to Clinique except this time I'll get the Oil-Free Moisturizier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ladyspace1972

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer, I have never broken out from it, though I know people who have. I use it at night. I would use it in the morning, but it doesn't have a sunblock.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by jmsgemini

I got a rash on my face. Gosh, is it possible to find a good OIL FREE moisturizer that actually moisturizes???

rated 2 of 5 on 5/6/2003 6:49:00 PM More reviews by juicycouture101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I always get these as GWPs when I get my Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask and Naturally Glossy Mascara, and maybe they're good for really dry skin, but they are awful on my combination-to-oily skin. In the little booklet describing the benefits of the 3-step system, it warns you not to moisturize too often because your pores can get clogged. WHAT? HAVE THEY NEVER HEARD OF OIL-FREE, NON-COMODOGENIC MOISTURIZER? I know it seems like I'm overreacting, but frankly, it gets me really mad. If all the other skincare companies-- even drugstore ones-- can make moisturizers that don't congest your complexion, so can Clinique.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/6/2003 12:57:00 PM More reviews by KikiGirl20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably fine for people with dry skin....but for my somewhat oily, blackhead/mild acne prone skin, all this does is make my skin greasy and gives me more breakouts. I don't like this moisturizer at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2003 2:04:00 PM More reviews by Gingerly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well this stuff works wonders for my Grandmother-in-law and she has GORGEOUS skin that just glows! I tend to be sensitive and can get oily. This has never worked for me, but Grandma sure looks REMARKABLE for 80-something!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2003 10:05:00 AM More reviews by warwick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well - the best thing to do with this is give it to your husband/boyfriend/brother/father! I have never used such awful stuff on my skin, however my hubby uses the M Lotion from Clinique (the only moisturiser he has ever got on with, inc. Kiehls and Clarins) - so as DDML is exactly the same as the mens he now has a years supply of the stuff from my misguided purchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by somegirl99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow...I'm so surprised that people hate this product so much in this forum. Other people that i've seen seems to love this product..including me. This product is oily...but a good oily...maybe not recommended for too oily skin. and I dont know what people are talking about...but the yellow color is nice and i don't smell nothing from it...it's basically fragnance free....i agree though..this product is not for day use...best time to use it is before bedtime...use the soap and the toner with it... the skin feels great...smooth and silky...it doesn't look so great...but in the morning..ur face is fully moisturized and you could just wash off the excess oil...it makes you complexion so much better with continuous use...usually i dont have a problem with the oiliness in the morning..since it's been absorbed... if you have oily skin...why would you want to moisturized during the day anyways??...use foundations like neutrogena face clearing liquid make up...it dries up the oil and gives you a brighter complexion also...so ladies with normal (partly dry/partly oily) skin types moisturize only at night...no need to over moisturize...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2003 5:49:00 AM More reviews by m_andy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

IMO, absolutely disgusting. Made me break out like crazy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/30/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by julsw89

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love Clinique, but this is just greasy!