Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [REFORMULATED]

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  [REFORMULATED]

2.7

Ingredients water ~Glycerin ~sesame oil ~(cucumber) fruit extract~ barley extract (sunflower) seedcake ~glyceryl stearate ~lanolin alcohol ~petrolatum ~FD
This product has been reformulated as Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ Please find reviews for this product here:

on 5/7/2003 9:53:00 AM

I got a rash on my face. Gosh, is it possible to find a good OIL FREE moisturizer that actually moisturizes???

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I always get these as GWPs when I get my Deep Cleansing Emergency Mask and Naturally Glossy Mascara, and maybe they're good for really dry skin, but they are awful on my combination-to-oily skin. In the little booklet describing the benefits of the 3-step system, it warns you not to moisturize too often because your pores can get clogged. WHAT? HAVE THEY NEVER HEARD OF OIL-FREE, NON-COMODOGENIC MOISTURIZER? I know it seems like I'm overreacting, but frankly, it gets me really mad. If all the other skincare companies-- even drugstore ones-- can make moisturizers that don't congest your complexion, so can Clinique.

on 5/6/2003 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is probably fine for people with dry skin....but for my somewhat oily, blackhead/mild acne prone skin, all this does is make my skin greasy and gives me more breakouts. I don't like this moisturizer at all.

on 5/5/2003 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Well this stuff works wonders for my Grandmother-in-law and she has GORGEOUS skin that just glows! I tend to be sensitive and can get oily. This has never worked for me, but Grandma sure looks REMARKABLE for 80-something!

on 5/5/2003 10:05:00 AM

Well - the best thing to do with this is give it to your husband/boyfriend/brother/father! I have never used such awful stuff on my skin, however my hubby uses the M Lotion from Clinique (the only moisturiser he has ever got on with, inc. Kiehls and Clarins) - so as DDML is exactly the same as the mens he now has a years supply of the stuff from my misguided purchase!!

on 5/2/2003 3:19:00 PM

Wow...I'm so surprised that people hate this product so much in this forum. Other people that i've seen seems to love this product..including me. This product is oily...but a good oily...maybe not recommended for too oily skin. and I dont know what people are talking about...but the yellow color is nice and i don't smell nothing from it...it's basically fragnance free....i agree though..this product is not for day use...best time to use it is before bedtime...use the soap and the toner with it... the skin feels great...smooth and silky...it doesn't look so great...but in the morning..ur face is fully moisturized and you could just wash off the excess oil...it makes you complexion so much better with continuous use...usually i dont have a problem with the oiliness in the morning..since it's been absorbed... if you have oily skin...why would you want to moisturized during the day anyways??...use foundations like neutrogena face clearing liquid make up...it dries up the oil and gives you a brighter complexion also...so ladies with normal (partly dry/partly oily) skin types moisturize only at night...no need to over moisturize...

on 5/2/2003 5:49:00 AM

IMO, absolutely disgusting. Made me break out like crazy.

on 4/30/2003 9:38:00 PM

Love Clinique, but this is just greasy!

on 4/30/2003 7:40:00 PM

This a a decent, basic moisturizer that is way overpriced and wildly overrated. I'll stick with the generic Lubriderm I buy at the dollar store. It is at least as good for one or two percent of the price.

on 4/29/2003 10:52:00 PM

I knew so many people who swore by this product that I started buying it and using it on my face. I did not see or feel a difference in skin tone or texture. Then I started using it on my legs, chest, elbows, feet and hands and found it to be more effective. But I also noticed that I cannot use it on those parts too often or it stops being effective so I alternate with sesame oil. It's just a decent, basic moisturizer that is probably not that different than a quality drugstore lotion like Eucerin.

Popular Moisturizers