L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The color selection isnt at all bad for a drugstore foundation! I found a nice yellow shade in Amber(N7). The coverage is light-medium and thats about all you can get from it. This stuff does blend well (without caking) and leaves a gorgeous radiant glow to the face, however once it settles it starts to look greasy and orange!!! Also I noticed it made my skin feel rather dry and rough. Sorry but I wont be buying this again...

The glass jar packaging caught my eye... and the fact that their shades looked like it'd actually blend well with my olive/beige skin tone seemed convincing...

... Although, as it turned out, looks can be deceiving.
I have combination/oily skin, I knew wearing this in the summer was a no no. In the winter, it wouldnt be so bad... but I think somehow, the formula changes overtime as your face is exposed to the air outside or something...

In the morning, it looked almost flawless, but after 10+ hours when I came home, my face looked completely -orange- in the mirror! I was extremely disappointed. I don't think this foundation is healthy for my skin either because I noticed that my face was itching in the middle of the day, and I had break outs from one hour to the other. It was horrible... I'd never purchase again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This has no moisturising properties at all. It made my face feel sort of dry and rough. A positive is that it did blend alright but it didn't help in hiding any scars that I have.

First, the positives: I really appreciated the color range when trying to select a shade, and I had little difficulty finding a match. I have yellow undertones (i'm asian) and it's often a challenge finding yellow-based foundation - especially at drugstores. *grumbles* Anyway, no problem finding a shade. I liked that a lot about this product. Thank you, L'Oreal! Also, generally satisfied with the product's packaging - it's just an uncomplicated little glass bottle with an average-sized opening. Simple enough, so no real complaints.

Now the downfalls: The foundation itself felt alright on the sponge (ie upon application), but I had slight blending issues. Not the smoothest blend, in my opinion. Strike one. After applying for the very 1st time, I was generally pleased, however, and all things considered I thought this was a decent foundation. But not very long after, my face became shiny and for the 1st time actually FELT shiny [greasy] -- gross, I thought :( I have normal-combo skin, and out of control shine has never been a problem for me. It was almost as though the foundation worsened the appearance of my complexion (which is rather flawless on its own, might I add! thankyouverymuch!) hehe...but seriously. I wear foundation on special occasions and when I've got time to, with the intention of improving my skin's appearance and perhaps even giving me that inexplicable "glow." But this, much to my dismay (I typically love L'Oreal products <3) was ultimately a disappointment.

Oh, yea. Cost: priced alright. Not too expensive, but kinda costly for a drugstore foundation. All in all, shade variety/selection could not be better, and the consistency is fantastic...until it's on your face :(

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good product. I have really oily skin, but this goes on very well...I usually mix it w/ a little light moisturizer and it blends very very smooth. In addition, the half dried-up foundation on the cap can use a Q-tip and use them as concealer. I just love this product.

I threw my Stila and shiseido foundation away upon discovering true match. W3 is the perfect perfect color for a light Asian skin like mine...just love the dewy look and light texture. I have rather good skin, except for frequent redness on the cheeks. This covers well and doesnt give you that "mask" feel like other foundations
love, love it. And the Blush in the true match line is great, too. I;m using innocent flush. got free blush with purchase of foundation at $5.00 for both of them, what else can i say?
True match is really a breakthrough for L'oreal. dont like the packing , though. small and hard to get the stuff out

I like this but I find it hard to spread and a little yellow on some areas on my face. I think the fact that there is a huge range is great and I would continue buying this if I don't find anything better (which I am hoping I will) I find the best results are after exfoliation, like any other foundation I suppose!

I just bought this foundation today and am trying it out for dinner tonight...so far I like it. I'm pretty fair skinned but still warm toned so W3- nude beige was a perfect color for me. It covers pretty well (i have a few healing zits around my nose....ouch) and doesnt feel cakey at all. So far it's a YAY!
I'm going wearing it tomorrow for 11 hours straight (school plus after school things) and see how it goes........ if it doesnt work, I'll be updating this
UPDATE-
after using this stuff for a few months I've decided that I really dislike it....it leaves me really oily and shiney even with loose powder to top it and it transfers to anything it touches....yes the coverage and color is great but gee

Many of you note that True Match does not have SPF. I just bought a bottle at my local drug store that does have SPF-- maybe it's being test marketed in my area (Detroit)?
Be careful what you ask for: The SPF version is very disappointing. In comparison to my last bottle without SPF (which I loved), this sits on your face like a mask. It feels slightly waxy and oily. It settles noticeably in creases. It is streaky and hard to blend in. It leaves greasy goo on the bridge of my sunglasses and regular glasses. I feel like a greasy Goth in this.

The color matching of this product WAS really good, especially for a drugstore product. Adding SPF has ruined it.

I have NEVER been able to find a concealer that covers up my imperfections because my skin doesn't have normal undertones. Having red spots and sometimes dark under-eye circles, this is relatively inexpensive and works wonderfully to cover everything up.
I didn't give it a 5 because it doesn't have SPF, but if it did, I'd be stocking up right now.