December 22, 2014 | 1531 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 8:20:00 AM More reviews by pmakraki

Skin: Sensitive/combination which means oily during summer and dry in winter.
This creme actually cured my face from a severe dehydration. I like that is fragranced free and its yellow color. It never broke me out, just the opposite my skin was always healthy and soft. About 2-3 weeks ago the bottle ended and i decided, for a change, to buy something lighter for the summer, so i got Oil-free moisture formula from the same brand.Oh God, i've regreted sooo much! Stay away from this one! It's an absolute disaster for the face so i stopped it and then i bought a drugstore one that it didn't seem to work either and now my face looks like hell(red,itchy,flaked,with red spots)
Total waste of time, money and awful skin. As soon as i get paid i will buy DDML again!
Only one problem: The bottle needs to change to a pump or tube cause in the beginning there is too much spilling and when the product is almost finished u can't get it out of the bottle!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2003 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Sablois

Gross! It has mineral oil in it! For anyone with Normal or Oily skin, this is horrible! I can't believe this is even on the market! But at least it doesn't remove nail polish like the Clinique 'Clarifying Lotion' (toner) does! Yikes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 7:08:00 PM More reviews by allegro_barbaro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Sorry but there is nothing dramatically different about this moisturiser. It has a greasy feel to it and I seem to meet alot of peope who ask me if I want a bottle of moisturiser that doesn't work for them and guess what it is??

rated 2 of 5 on 5/13/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by reynoldskl

I persoanlly think that this product is very over priced. Whilst I don't doubt that it is a decent moisturiser on normal skin types, I feel it just doesn't compete with other products in the same price band. For example the 'one mosituriser fits all' attitude of clinique is poor in my book as this product blatently isn't suitable for all skin types (not rich enough for my mum's dry skin yet too rich for my oily skin), plus it does not have a sunscreen which is a must! This product will in no way make you feel pampered or change your skin for the better in my experience.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by pinky0710

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have normal skin, and I know a lot of people hate this lotion, but it actually works fine for me. It is a basic moisturizer, the formulation is very basic, but it serves the main purpose: to moisturize the skin.
I find that you only need a little bit w/ this lotion. Oily skin might not want to use this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2003 1:30:00 AM More reviews by ozahiru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i started using this product since i was teenage. First , introduce it by my mom. i have a sensitive combination skin , kinda dry & oil on t-zone. i luv this product. it never give me any irritate on my skin. im kinda amazes that some people hate it. Since i was teenage i never had blackhead/mild acne prone skin which cause by this product. it give my skin smooth & soft year around. i love it & will buy it again for sure. the things that i dont like about the product is kinda oily or greasy when first apply but after a while it 's doing fine and another thing is smell. the product didnt have a bad smill but i just hope they make it smell greater than this. otherwise it 's a great product , but im not recommend this product for oil skin person. if u have a oil skin , you should stay away for it dont pay this much 'cz this product is kinda princy if it's not for u. i got a lot of friend who got oily skin & most of 'em hate it so my suggestion is just use GWP to try on if u still want to try , so u dont have to pay the price. But so far so good for me. this product work great w/t me :-)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2003 4:55:00 PM More reviews by GlamouretteGirl28

This moisturizer has a very strange consistency... too liquid-y. It does do a nice job of softening skin though. I much prefer Kiehl's or Clean & Clear though, but I do keep a GWP bottle of this as a backup. It's a HG product to my mom though!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2003 11:30:00 AM More reviews by sharkgrl89

This is my moisturizer. I know a lot of people didn't like this but I do... and people think it's too expensive?($20.50) You guys seriosuly need to shop around and see the other prices of mouisturizers... My skin is a dry/oily combo and personally I like this. It makes my skin really soft and it works year round. I'm surprised that more people didn't like this. I reccommend it because it's NOT 50 bucks and it works! UPDATE: Don't know why I liked this so much. Because this wasn't oil free it was clogging the pores on my nose. (I'm still fixing the damage) I'm using Pure Zone's stuff now... cheaper and way better. But hey if your skin isn't sensitive or doesn't clog easily I'd still try it (but their is better stuff out there.)YET AGAIN ANOTHER UPDATE: I've actually gotten rid of Pure Zone (except for their toner-- which isn't really impressive because toner is just toner... you know?) and I'm actually thinking about going back to Clinique except this time I'll get the Oil-Free Moisturizier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2003 6:02:00 PM More reviews by ladyspace1972

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this moisturizer, I have never broken out from it, though I know people who have. I use it at night. I would use it in the morning, but it doesn't have a sunblock.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/7/2003 9:53:00 AM More reviews by jmsgemini

I got a rash on my face. Gosh, is it possible to find a good OIL FREE moisturizer that actually moisturizes???