November 27, 2014 | 984 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2004 10:07:00 PM More reviews by xClearlyAbSuRDx

The bottle is so small! I dropped it on the tile floor from my desk but thankfully it still didn't break. It matched my skin perfectly and I thought it was too light since it was natural buff and looked light tan in the bottle. Not really good for really oily skin though. make sure u exfoliate well or else it'll make dead peely skin and picked pimples look absolutely horrendous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2004 4:01:00 PM More reviews by Cincy_Gal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I'm on the fence on this one. L'Oreal True Match foundation is supposed to be the be-all and end-all of color matching. I think that was its biggest hype. I did find a perfect match for my skin tone. Just blended in and disappeared...just like the perfect foundation should do. Overall coverage is light-medium. I don't have problem skin, so it's just my perspective, but it wasn't too sheer or too heavy. Application was nice and easy. I use a non-latex sponge and it blended right in. So what am I on the fence about? This product has a lot of good things about it, but one thing that will most likely prevent me from using it is the *tremendous* greasies I got from it. My face was a total oil slick, even 1/2 hour after I put it on. Yes, I'm an oily gal anyway, but I certainly don't need anything to exacerbate that...especially in the summer. I'd imagine someone with drier skin could wear this alot better than those of us whose faces are moisture blessed. ;) UPDATE: I'm disappointed to say that this is a no-go. The color I used (N3) went on nice, but turned orange. Biggest turn off: left me waaaaay too greasy. Adios, True Match...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mizzypuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation does live up to its name; it's almost impossible to not be able to find a foundation that doesn't match your skin tone, and it seems to me that the undertones of the foundation are neutral, so there isn't any worry of it being targeted to specific undertone groups like the common orange, like some makeup is. I found a foundation in this line that matched my skin tone almost perfectly, which is really hard to do, so it was at least nice to see that they had decided to think of everyone instead of only the majority.

As far as true color goes, this is an excellent foundation. It really does truly match up to your skin tone. As for coverage.. well, I prefer medium-weight foundation, and this stuff is light as air, so although it's a really good foundation, I won't be using it again. This foundation feels great going on and it spreads really well, which helps your foundation last for a long time. It wasn't greasy and did not become very greasy even after wearing it all day long. This is a good foundation, for those of you who like very light coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2004 2:00:00 PM More reviews by satraver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this foundation because it promised to be very lightweight - and it is! You can make it heavier for better coverage just by applying more; but a little goes a long way and looks natural. The only reason it gets 4 out of 5 is lack of SPF protection. Why didn't they add it? Hopefully they will in the future. For now I will continue to purchase - love the price and packaging. I just add my own SPF along with it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this foundation alot.

The coverage is right (not too heavy, not too light) and it applies very smoothly. It surprisingly lasts long too thru a hot summer day. I can honestly say that it superceeded my expectations.

I am an NC25 in MAC (I no longer wear any foundation from MAC as of several months ago) and the N3 shade matches my Asian skin perfectly.

Hint: Do use a brush to apply it instead of a sponge. When washing the brush between uses with this foundation, use Palmolive or Dawn dishwashing detergent. For some reason, foundation stains laugh in the face of regular liquid soap. continued >>

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore foundation. It glides on nice and smooth and really easy to blend. Wears sheer and of course doesnt feel like i am wearing anything at all. Also evens out skintone nicely. One thing that i dont like about this is no SPF, but nothing that some sunscreen cant handle. This is might be my new HG foundation. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by emily019

I was really excited to try this fondation. My sister swears by this stuff. It went on smooth as silk and felt very light and natural on my face. But after just three days of wearing this fondation It caused me to have a terrible break out!! I hate that I can't wear it because it looks very natural while still covering well. It may work for some people but if you have oily skin or are prone to break outs stay far far away from this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by redrosary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! A foundation that matches my PPP skin! A drugstore brand finally got it right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ItsOnTheBeach

Possibly my HG foundation. This stuff blends and covers great, and it looks completely natural. It is a bit oily, but if you apply a little powder, it sets and looks perfect. Easy to blend and easy to apply, and the bottle is cute. It's affordable & definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 3:26:00 AM More reviews by plush

its not too thick or too runny. its also super-blendable and feels light on the face as if your not wearing anymakeup. this is by far the best liquid foundation i have ever owned and it is decently priced as well. if you can find your shade, i would grab one!