L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I didnt find anything outstanding about this foundation. It is the best color selection that L'Oreal has offered yet, but even then, most of the them are way to pink to be flattering. I never finished the bottle.

I am not a liquid foundation kinda girl. I have loved mineral makeup for almost 2yrs now and thought that was my HG. Well, was I wrong. This covers and last all day. And I mean ALL day. I am out of the house at 8:30am, and don't get home until 10pm and it looks how I did in the morning. There is no caking, no streaking, so settling into lines. It doesn't look oily or greasy, and I don't even have to blot throughout the day. It kinda seems too good to be true. With a dusting of loose powder on top, I am set for the day, literally. I have very pale skin and thought even with a match system nothing with match my skin, but the colour in N1 did perfectly. The only thing I have an issue with, is the bottle. I find it sort of ackward to get the product out without getting out too much. It would be better in a pump or with a spatula attached to the lid. Either way I still love it and think it would be hard to go back to the mineral powder. Which by the way you can dust over the foundation for more coverage.
For combo-skin girls like myself, this is a must have. It does not dry out nor make your skin oily. And if you do have a blemish it covers without making it look cakey which is a huge bonus in my books.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely my new favorite foundation. it lives up to its name and is VERY blendable, plus it provides wonderful coverage. I haven't really figured out my color yet, b/c i bought a shade that was a little too pink for me in the warm collection. Next time i think i'll go neutral. it also lasts a long time and doesn't cake at all.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm very iffy about this makeup. I've been searching for YEARS for the perfect foundation *still havent found it yet*, but this is close. It looks beautiful from 6am-1pm...then hell strikes, lol and I am transformed into a grease blob. The color is true in the morning then oxidizes and turns orangy and just gross...I feel like things are crawling on my face I feel THAT greasy. I'm very unhappy with this makeup AND with "trublend" by covergirl, as the same thing happened :(

IMHO it's difficult to find the right shade of foundation at the drugstore, if you have never tried a particular shade before. This is the primary reason why I picked L'Oreal True Match - you could try them on before you buy.

The MU display comes with a plastic card that you can use to find your shade. However, I found that the card didn't work all that well for me (i.e. it told me I was 2 shades paler than I really was), so I still advise trying it on your hand/wrist.

C3 (Creamy Natural) is the perfect shade for me, which I knew because it blended right into my skin. Don't let the warm/cool/neutral shade peg you in, either; I'm Asian but none of the warm/neutral tones worked for me, and I finally got confirmation that I'm a cool-toned girl! I can't emphasize enough that you must try it on before you buy!

I've been pretty impressed with this foundation so far. Besides the fact it blends right in, it goes on smoothly. It also doesn't have the weird smell that a lot of foundations tend to have. On top of it all, this foundation has built-in sunscreen but doesn't feel greasy. What more can you ask for?

I was generously given true match from a friend of mine who is a makeup artist. I am yellow based and she matched me with nude beige W3.

The tip I've been given is that if you have generally good skin, you really don't need to put foundation everywhere. With that in mind I find I can use this quite sparingly it covers well. Amazingly I've been told that it looks like I'm not wearing any foundation.

I've also been told that if you can't get quite the right colour to match your skin that you can mix the true match foundations to get it right.

I do like the colour, it's not a matte finish, which I usually prefer, I and do have a tendancy to oil up a little under it. I simply use blotting tissue, because I do not use powder, however I do think it would be fine with a light powder.

I think a pump action plastic bottle would be better, the foundation goes all over the inside of the lid and around the top of the bottle when laying down and the glass bottle makes me a little nervous about dropping it.

Overall I think it's quite a good natural looking foundation, with a good colour range. If you are prone to oilyness, you could still use this foundation (which I think is oil free), but you probably should invest in a good primer. It gives me a natural finish, which is great if you don't like to look overly made up. continued >>

Ive bought this product now 3 times. It never seems to blend right.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

At first I was disappointed because they didnt have my skin tone in cool but i tried n2 and it works with my skin pretty good, it gives resonable coverage and leaves a bit of a pink tinge to me cheeks but its not really that neautral, its more warm

All my life I had trouble finding the right concealer/foundation. Nothing ever matched my skin tone, everything I tried on looked too pink. After trying almost every product from every brand I could get my hands on, I got this in W4 and W5 and it was a perfect match! I now have gorgeous skin, thanks to this great product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Though I appreciate their attempt at making foundation for everyone, I tried a color in their "warm" line (I'm asian) and it was still FAR too pink for me. The price was a bit on the high end for a drugstore brand too. I also found the texture a little oily and it didn't have much staying power. Will not buy again, even if the color was right.