L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/24/2005 7:13:00 PM

I like this alot it evens out my skin tone very well, and it stays out all day. The only complaint i had was that is doesnt cover imperfections very well. definatly a repurchase worth every cent, but i got it as a swap but i will rebuy

on 2/24/2005 8:37:00 AM

I bought the neutral Ivory (the lightest shade). Typically even the lightest shade is still a little dark on me, but not True Match. I looked like a ghost. I was difficult to blend (with your fingers or with a brush). It streaked, it settled in lines, and it emphasized dry patches. I hated the bottle. The bottle is little with a small opening at the top. You either have to pour out (potential mess), use your finger (not very hygienic), or dip a Q-tip in it. There's no sunscreen (granted I use a sunscreen under my makeup any way, but it would be nice to have one just in case you forget or for quick application days). When I was applying with my foundation brush, it looked like I latex paint. Can you tell I hated it?

on 2/20/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really liked this product. Gave good coverage and felt so beautiful on my skin!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Does not wear well on my oily skin. Seems to make my pores appear larger.

on 2/20/2005 3:17:00 AM

I got this in W4 (light/med asian with yellow undertones). I used Maybelline's Tru blend and it gave me a white and pink finish so I was a bit skeptical about True match. After giving it a test run during the day I have to say this is probably my HG foundation. Its summer here and I'm normally oily by the end of the day. This foundation dries to a powdery finish and you have to work quickly because it dries pretty fast. I found it balled up a little after a few minutes of applying it on my skin - but that doesn't concern me. I can understand why some pple say it turned orange on them but I'm glad that didnt happen to me. It stays matte for a few hours but if you don't use blotting tissue or re-apply powder you will become oily. The packaging is terrible - small glass vial but thats probably why its cheap-ish (AUS25). It's very runny but it gives a medium coverage with decent staying power. I didnt find it heavy but it takes a strong cleanser to remove it from your face. Also, it is true what everyone is saying - moisterise and exfoliate before you use this because it does accentuate dry patches. I used this inconjuction with my Bloom loose powder in Honey and finished with a dusting of MAC blot powder in medium. I will purchase W3 for winter. I'm very impressed with this product. UPDATE: Been using this for a week now. PURRRFECT! No breakouts, good staying power, great colour and makes me glow! UPDATE 2: Its been 6 months and this foundation seperates on my skin after 3hrs. I have to blot and reapply powder or else I am shiny and cakey looking. *sign* I really loved it.

on 2/18/2005 12:24:00 PM

I purchased C1(supposedly for people with pink undertones). I liked it at first but then it turned orange. There's no pink in it at all. It's a good foundation, it's colors just aren't right.

on 2/16/2005 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this foundation. C1 matches my skintone perfectly, and it gives me just the right amount of coverage. It's the best drugstore foundation I've tried.

on 2/16/2005 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the worst foundation I every bought before in my entire life. I was really hoping to like this product after seeing the advertisments and one of the models was actually my complexion which is dark brown. My color selection was the darkest one in coco which is C8. It looked so light in the bottle I kept thinking this can't be coco but I brought it anyway since the girl in the ads was my complexion I thought maybe it wolud look different once applied. I was wrong! The color made me look like a ghost and it just felt weird on my skin too powdery and gave very little coverage. Even if my color did match I still would not have liked this product.

on 2/16/2005 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice foundation in that it goes on feeling so soft and powdery. However, it doesn't do much for my oily skin. It also absorbs a lot even with moisturizer underneath and I have to reapply later in the day (mind you, I apply my makeup at 4 in the morning! So maybe its acceptable that it needs to be reapplied at 2 in the afternoon??LOL!). Easy to match shades and affordable price. I still prefer Prescriptives and/or MAC foundations but in a pinch or when I don't feel like paying high price, this is fine.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I liked the idea for this product, and the wide shades of colors it came in, but when it comes down to it, this is not a great liquid for people with acne-prone skin. It is NOT oil free, causes breakouts, and makes skin slick and oily. Even the texture is slippery and oily. Color matched nice, but the formula wasn't right, and the packaging was bad! Glass bottle + wide opening = potential mess.

Video Reviews & Tutorials