December 19, 2014 | 1149 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2004 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Kimberly326

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I get a lot of compliments on my skin when I wear this foundation. I like that it is a little matte but still gives a healthy look to my mostly dry combo skin. The N2 is a great match for me, I love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2004 9:34:00 AM More reviews by Helcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm not a great expert on foundations, but what I love about this product is the little plastic sheaf of transparent color swatches in the store that allows you to find the exact color to match your skin. (Look for the color patch that vanishes when you hold it to your cheek. Oh, and lots of stores seem to have had the color swatches stolen: if so, don't bother. That's the whole point.) The color it recommended looked completely wrong in the bottle - too dark, too pink, I would never have bought it - but when I put it on at home, it blended perfectly into my face. That in itself is a miracle! I like how it goes on and it seems to last fine. But definitely the attraction is, as advertized, the shade match. I must have been buying the wrong colors for years!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by craff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this foundation. It started off great (smooth, silky texture that blended well - actually reminded me of Lancome's Adaptive). The coverage is a bit more than Adaptive, which is nice for me. However, a couple hours later, my face became shiny and the pores became accentuated. Not long after that, my face began to turn orangey. Yuck. Time to wash that stuff off. Oh well. The search goes on.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2004 8:06:00 PM More reviews by jassygirl85

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

UGH! This stuff give me little bumps all over my cheeks and chin. I actually like the coverage, and they had a shade that did match my skin and it lasted long. I didnt want to believe this was breaking me out so I continued to use it..and more bumps came...I stopped using it for about a week and in 2 days they went away. I didnt have any breakouts until I tried to use it the next month, and that very same day - the ugly bumps came right back so I am 100 % sure this was breaking me out
Ladies, if you have sensative and acne prone skin, then I suggest that you dont buy this....but if you dont have acne and you think your skin could handle the ingridents, then give it a try. It's not that expensive , they had a wide variety of color and it does last long...I wish I could use this. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by nicole1128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent foundation. Definetly not the best. For a line that claims to cater to everyone's skintone, I think they've failed. I've tried the warms, neutrals and cools and they were all completely wrong. They were either too orange, pink or red. It looked okay going on but within and hour or two, completely changed colors and I was left looking like something out of a horror movie. Not good at all. The coverage is decent and the texture is great but I'd never buy this again. I've never had luck with Loreals color line. Just doesn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 3:50:00 AM More reviews by SuzyCutie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This was the perfect color,wrong formula!Can you say oil slick,and I'm not normally oily.MAYBE I could pull this off in the winter but even then I'm not so sure.I was very very disappointed,if not for the Alaskan pipeline spill on my face,this would have been HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2004 9:10:00 AM More reviews by akersmith

First let me just say that the complexion gods should grant me a reprieve from acne before the wrinkles set in. If that should not be the case, this is the foundation for me. This doesn't aggravate my combination skin and doesn't settle into fine lines. The first couple of times I wore it, I did have a lot of shine by lunch, so I would recommend a nice powder. I find that this combines well with my T. leClerq translucide powder for a flawless look. Since I've started using this foundation, friends and strangers alike have been complimenting me on my skin, so I won't be changing any time soon!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2004 2:44:00 PM More reviews by sjta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very good product, and the finish is very nice. I can't help but think the formulation is similar to a Lancome foundation I used to wear a few years ago. Doesn't LOREAL own Lancome??? Does not cake at all. The packaging is cumbersome, worried it might break if I travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by skjar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

What a steal! This reminds me a lot of Estee Lauder's Double Wear foundation but not quite as much coverage as theirs. It comes in a lot of shades, has a great texture, doesn't cause break-outs or dry my skin out at all. If you read my EL DW review, you'll see that these two products are very similar. And, hey, Loreal is not as expensive as Estee Lauder, can't beat that (:

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2004 4:16:00 AM More reviews by gmg415

Seems like everyone else had a better experience with this than I did. I have combination skin, and I think it is probably a lot better for those with normal skin. It did match perfectly, and had a nice velvety finish, but within a few hours, it looked uneven and streaky and was settling into fine lines (and I don't even have many - I'm only 22!) around my mouth and in the corners of my nose. I was so embarassed when I looked in the mirror at lunchtime and saw what a turn for the worse it had taken. My biggest complaint is that you can't really set it very well. Adding powder makes it look kind of cakey, but without powder, it won't stay put. On the plus side, I actually kind of liked the packaging of this little bottle. Glass is not the most practical choice, but I liked the little applicator thing on the top. It made it easier to control how much came out, unlike other bottles that you have to turn upside down. I'm sure this is a great foundation for the right skin type, but if you're at all oily (even just in the t-zone), I'd steer clear of this one.