August 27, 2014 | 945 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by broken_lips

I do not like this product at all! This stuff gives me the worst pimples ever. I'm still trying to get rid of them. It makes me feel really greasy and leaves my skin really shiny. A good moisturizer is Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. I use it right after washing my face so it'll absorb faster!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2003 11:28:00 AM More reviews by LucyBJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This old standby has always been on the fence. You either love it or hate it. I enjoy other Clinique products, so when I get the GWP sizes, I use them to condition my Coach bags--but I would never use it on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this moisturizer at all. I have very oily skin and although the moisturizer comes out of the bottle watery, it leaves my skin feeling greasy. Ick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by emalc

I really don't like this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and find that it is too oily for some parts and not moisturizing enough for others. In addition, it causes me to break out in what is either a rash or tiny pimples. I have used it on a several occasions over a period of about 10 years, and always get the same results with it. This one is a loser!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2003 12:51:00 PM More reviews by daisycutter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I guess everyone really is different when it comes to moisturizers - me I love Dramatically Different Moisturizer, it's thick and satiny and my face really does feel soft afterwards. It's never caused me to breakout either. I have normal verging on dry skin and not prone to oilyness so I guess the extra oils don't do so much harm on my skin. One thing I hate though is the glass bottle packaging (haven't bought it in a while they might have improved this) because until recently it never came with a pump and was virtually impossible to get out of the bottle so i'd give up and waste half of it. I would buy it again in better packaging but I'm not SO sold that I wouldn't switch immediately if I found something I liked better. It does feel more night cream than day moisturizer though. A little heavy.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2003 6:48:00 AM More reviews by filmart

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried this again recently, since my skin is now drier and able to absorb it better (and since this product is recommended so often by skin care "experts"). I liked the feel of the lotion - it was very moisturizing - but I woke up the next morning with breakouts. Thankfully, this lotion is continuously offered as a GWP, so you never have to waste money on a full-sized bottle to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2003 5:42:00 AM More reviews by jimcha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think Clinique needs to update the appearance of this moisturizer. It still comes in a bottle without pump where I live. The moisturizer itself is not that bad. I don't have major problems with my skin, it's just a little bit dry and flakey and I rarely break out. It's light and absorbs pretty well and I have no problems with it. I could find much cheaper drugstore lotions that would do the exact same thing as this one. It doesn't have any SPF in it and that is not good IMO. I don't think I would buy it but I would use it if I got it for free.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2003 5:11:00 AM More reviews by GlitzyGlam

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Quite Frankly, this stuff blows. Clinique is always pushing it and giving it away in every gwp that they possibly can. I dont know why cause it sucks and I think that they should stop making it altogether. It doesnt make your skin feel silky and soft atall. If anyone knows of anything that makes your skin silky and smooth like glass, please page me and let me know, because I cannot find anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2003 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Gabi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Hmmm - I have mixed feelings about this one. I have balanced, average skin, and this product as part of the three step system really makes me glow and look beautiful. The problem is, if I use it two days in a row, I get breakouts. I guess it's just not for me...

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2003 2:46:00 PM More reviews by natalielane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never purchased this, but have received lots as gifts with purchases. I don't find it moisturizes particularly well, and don't know why clinique doesn't make something better. For now I will stick with my lancome moisturizers.