April 18, 2014 | 1850 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 on 6/5/2003 10:57:00 AM More reviews by DSummers68

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first "expensive" moisturizer, a few years ago and I can remember being disappointed with it. I thought the more you paid the better the product. I've learned my lesson, it was a very thin watery moisturizer that if anything made my skin feel worse! dry and prone for break outs, I'm sure some would not give it up for anything, I'd rather spend the money on a nice shiraz!! (ps it smells bad too!)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2003 11:36:00 PM More reviews by cwidjaja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate this at the first time I used it, because I found it oily and doesn't absorb to my skin very well, but I still have to use it
    (because of the price). After weeks, my skin becomes really smooth and feels great.
    (It really takes time to see the result). Im using
    the 3-steps now, it doesn't feel greasy at all if u put the right amount.
    Im still using the clinique's moisture online
    on top of the DDML, which is recommended by clinique coz my skin is really dry.
    now i have the radiance skin ever ! my skin is always at its best condition . I really love this product and other cliniques products.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2003 3:49:00 PM More reviews by myyong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Horrid stuff, I was so enraged with this I actually picked up the courage to return this to a very snooty sales assistant. My skin broke out in a rash, the tiny under-skin type and felt rough to touch. The spots I had were the red cystic kind. Steer clear!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/31/2003 8:06:00 AM More reviews by mom42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Looks and smells awful and causes major zits!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2003 12:47:00 AM More reviews by lilacterp

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The hardest thing for me to believe about this moisturizer is that "it is so universally adored, one is sold every four seconds somewhere in the world", according to Clinique. This stuff just doesn't do anything for my skin except break me out. I have had countless facialists tell me to use anything but this on my skin. This breaks me out and I wouldn't even recommend this for really really dry skin, as it has some pretty heavy-duty oils that don't belong on a face. There are so many other better moisturizers out there, I don't understand why people would buy this and why Clinique doesn't give up on it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2003 8:02:00 PM More reviews by qkari

For the longest time, Clinique would force this stuff on me. I kept wondering, "Don't they have anything else?" I find it hard to believe that all skin types benefit from the same exact moisturizer. I used it for years because I didn't know any better, but I'd often get itchy hives from it. It smells bad - yeasty. It also reddens my dry skin. It's inexpensive - and I see why. Won't be buying it ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2003 6:06:00 PM More reviews by broken_lips

I do not like this product at all! This stuff gives me the worst pimples ever. I'm still trying to get rid of them. It makes me feel really greasy and leaves my skin really shiny. A good moisturizer is Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion. I use it right after washing my face so it'll absorb faster!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/30/2003 11:28:00 AM More reviews by LucyBJ

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This old standby has always been on the fence. You either love it or hate it. I enjoy other Clinique products, so when I get the GWP sizes, I use them to condition my Coach bags--but I would never use it on my face.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2003 2:54:00 PM More reviews by cmnakamoto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this moisturizer at all. I have very oily skin and although the moisturizer comes out of the bottle watery, it leaves my skin feeling greasy. Ick.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2003 10:01:00 AM More reviews by emalc

I really don't like this moisturizer. I have combination skin, and find that it is too oily for some parts and not moisturizing enough for others. In addition, it causes me to break out in what is either a rash or tiny pimples. I have used it on a several occasions over a period of about 10 years, and always get the same results with it. This one is a loser!