October 25, 2014 | 1080 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ItsOnTheBeach

Possibly my HG foundation. This stuff blends and covers great, and it looks completely natural. It is a bit oily, but if you apply a little powder, it sets and looks perfect. Easy to blend and easy to apply, and the bottle is cute. It's affordable & definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 3:26:00 AM More reviews by plush

its not too thick or too runny. its also super-blendable and feels light on the face as if your not wearing anymakeup. this is by far the best liquid foundation i have ever owned and it is decently priced as well. if you can find your shade, i would grab one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Mica

I'm not sure about this foundation. It looks great on me- I had a really easy time picking out my shade. It looks really natural, too. BUT, I'm too afraid to use it for fear of breaking out my oily skin. It's just not matte enough for me. I don't want to go around looking like an oil slick all day. But I might use it for special occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2004 6:23:00 AM More reviews by prettychix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation irritated my skin. The color was just o.k. and I found it a little overpriced for drugstore brand foundation. I cannot rave about this makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2004 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kami

This is actually quite nice. I agree with Sumita below about it being slightly orange and not olive enough. However, once it is blended out, there are no visible lines of demarcation. I too use W6, and I too am an HHH, Mac C40/Armani 6.5. The finish is nice, not to matte and doesn't get me oily. I have combination skin, and this is a nice alternative to my powder foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by velvetdebris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG foundation. I've tried so many, but this is just perfect. It really does match to my natural texture and color--it's so easy to control and apply, as well. A little bit goes a long way. The best part is that it doesn't dry out my skin, though.
It does get a little more greasy than others, but this problem can easily be fixed with a little powder (which makes the coverage even more natural and better blended anyway). I do wish it had an SPF--I think all foundations should--but otherwise, I love this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cdoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this product at all. I usually wear MAC Studio Stick in NC45, but I figured I would try this since it was cheaper. I was wrong, it's not cheaper when you have to buy 2 different shades to mix together to get the right shade. And the colors don't really mix very well, even after vigorous shaking there were still streaks in the color. Not worth it for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Sumita

After years of using higher end foundations because of my frustration with the lack of good yellow colours in drugstore lines, I was pleasantly surprised by True Match. I use the W6 shade for my GGG/MAC C35/Armani 6.5/RMK #104 skin and while it's not as perfect a colour match as Armani or RMK (still a wee bit orange and not olive enough), it's close enough to look very natural. The foundation itself has a light, thin, smooth texture with good slip, is very nice and blendable, and offers light to medium coverage. Not very buildable, but since it has good coverage, that's not really necessary. Natural, matte finish, similar to Px Unmakeup, but doesn't stay as matte through the day as Unmakeup or Chanel DPF. No breakouts for me after 2 weeks of use, though I know others have experienced some breakouts with this. All in all, a foundation very worth checking out, especially as it's available in sample sizes and often goes on sale for about $7-$8. Thanks to a kind MUAer, I also had a $3 off coupon that made this a real steal. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2004 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kaestu

I have to say that this is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever used. I stopped using them completely for a couple of years because I could never find one that matched my skin tone of that I liked the texture of. But I LOVE the texture of this foundation. It glides on smoothly and the coverage is just right. And, it actually matches my skintone exactly. I am an LLL with brown hair and eyes and I got C2 - Natural Ivory. I was surprised to learn that a "cool" foundation was right for me, but it is. This is my everyday foundation. My favorite is still Armani MSF but I can't bring myself to wear it just for everyday kind of stuff, so I use True Match instead and I'm very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2004 3:53:00 PM More reviews by rachel781

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My fav. foundation now...color matches great, covers my acne, blends nice and feels like velvet