L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I was able to find a shade that matched very well because they have a great variety for a drugstore product (I bought neutral classic ivory). The foundation went on well but the coverage did not last. The foundation at the end of the day was no longer where I needed it (over pimples) but has instead caked up around my eyebrows. It also looked cakey and fake under my eyes. Not good if you want to look naturally flawless.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Really nice, smooth coverage. I have acne and it's great for covering up the uneven pigment in my skin- it also looks really natural. It's great.

I bought a sample of this product and I really liked it. I decided, after much deliberation that I was pale/warm. It matches really well but I think I just don't dig liquid foundation. Great color but I would much rather have this in a cream form.

on 6/5/2005 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely pale skin with a pink undertone, so it is very difficult for me to find a pale foundation that does not look orange on my pink white skin. Alabaster (C1), though not perfect, is the closest match I have found—its pasty and it’s pink! In the past I’d have to dilute my foundations with moisturizer to try to take away some of the orange effect (especially with Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse.) With I’m more than pleased with the colour, this foundation is very watery and does not give very good coverage (which I really need given my acne scars.) I’ve also noticed that my skin gets oilier during the day using True Match. If they could take the Alabaster shade and use Maybelline’s Dream Matte Mousse formula, I would be in foundation heaven. Still, I'd probably repurchase.

on 6/2/2005 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Drugstore foundations must be getting better--this is the second one I have tried that I really love (Neutrogena Visibly Even is the other). I have combo/oily skin which usually gets a visible shine by early afternoon. This foundation kept the shine at bay (although didn't eliminate it, but nothing will), went on with a satin finish, and had good coverage--I would call it medium coverage. It blends beautifully, and of course the color range can't be beat. I've been using this for 3 weeks now, and so far, I can't complain. I am very impressed with the quality and wearability of this foundation. Highly recommend. Update: Ended up giving me deep cysts. Too bad, I liked the formation.

on 6/2/2005 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Me-
nc/42, I have olive/yellow undertones with large pores. My skin is acneprone sensitive, very oily in the summer,and flaky in the winter.

Well, I love the shades wish all drugstore brands would hop on this bandwagon.I love the little bottle it could fit in the smallest purse which is good for the "small purse party scene". The shades were fantastic. I could go we either w7/ or n7. I bought the n7, because i do tan in the summer. Love the shade, hate hate hate the way it feels on my skin. I just wanted to wash it off by 12 noon. I could feel it just sit on my pores UGH!
Don't believe i will buy this again, but I love the color-sigh.
I doesn't really dissapear on my skin like the Revlon age defying foundation. I wonder if CVS will take it back? Good price though it was under 10 bucks on sale.

on 6/2/2005 12:27:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this after wearing Armani foundation for a full bottle. This is comparable to the Armani silk foundation, IMHO, and priced far far below it. The only way they could make this better would be to give it a little more coverage. I wear the palest shade in a neutral. Had to wear the cool color for one bottle, but the second bottle I purchased was the palest neutral and I'm looking forward to it. I've finished the first bottle and am starting on the second.

AMENDED to note I am now on my third bottle of this. Amazing!!!

on 5/31/2005 9:55:00 PM

This is great for precise color matching and goes on like a dream, the "feel" of it in application is very smooth, soooooo.... I was very pleased the first time I put it on....it looked natural and evened out my complexion fairly well without looking too heavy. Unfortunately, a little look-see in the mirror a few hours later changed my good opinion of it...what little that appeared to remain looked blotchy and the drier areas of my face seemed to be very unflatteringly accentuated.

on 5/31/2005 9:06:00 AM

Update:I had the product for maybe 3weeks.And i have the lightest version,and that is too dark.It's not good for my skin.
But it's a good packaging thoe.
At first i liked it but now i just want to get rid off it.

on 5/30/2005 6:45:00 AM

I tried this several times and each time it left my face an oil slick by noon. No staying power at all, even when set with powder. I really did like the color (W2) and the coverage, but will not be purchasing this again.

Video Reviews & Tutorials