L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

I was actually pleasantly surprised by this foundation. It made no promises other than to match my skin tone, but I thought my skin looked pretty good with it on. It is not invisible: it has pretty good coverage, so I use just a little and try to spread it thin. I agree with the others who say it is drying - it's kinda on the matte side. The first time I used it, I thought it was too dry for my 51 y.o. skin. Then I put some glow-y moisturizer underneath and it looked (and spread) better. So if you have dry skin (or don't want to look like you do), this isn't for you. Otherwise, it's not bad at all.

After viewing all the advertising about L'Oreal's True Match Foundation I decided to try it out. I bought it at a drugstore and got the coordinating concealer for free with the purchase. The container being a glass bottle is very nice and when I first tried the foundation I was pleased because tt has good coverage. However, after being applied, the foundation feels way to dry and emphasizes any lines at all on your face. I'm 23 yrs. old and didn't see any lines on my face until I used this product! The second problem I have with this foundation is the color. In natural light the foundation did not match my skin at all. I returned to the drugstore three times in attempts at finding my "true match." I never did find it and since has gone back to using Clinque foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

True Match truly matches my skintone. I used to use Feel Naturale pretty regularly, but looking back it was far too pink (even though I'm cool-toned.) True Match is a lovely foundation but I have to make sure I moisturize properly beforehand. The packaging is unique but could probably be made less clinical looking. I don't care for the cap. I feel it's too small. Overall for a drugstore foundation it's a good buy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This seemed really drying on my skin. and the glass bottle freaks me out.

There is a wide selection of colours for this drugstore range. So finding a perfect match for my yellow based skin tone was not a big problem.
This foundation dries up pretty fast and when on the face it feels alittle drying too.
After 15mins i could see the foundation seeping into the fine lines around my eyes. Face felt dry too.
The coverage is good enough for me but i doubt i'll repurchase cos of the drying part. BTW i have combi skin type.

For alot of people this stuff was too oily for them but for me it was too dry. I liked the colors but once it settled into my skin it left lines under my eyes when I laughed. I didn't finish it and gave it to my friend. It also just melted off. I'm 17 years old and have combination skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff rocks! I've been using it for a loooong time - I like it a lot better than my expensive Clinique Almost Makeup. It is very light and blends wonderfully. It has great staying power. I don't think I could ask for a better foundation.

Great foundation! It really blends into your skin and it looks like you're not wearing any makeup! I got my L'oreal true match in N1 nude ivory, prefect for my fair skin! =)

I Love the fact that this foundation has many different shades even as a DDD or whateva(cappucino), it did have a few shades for us, but I found what i needed...if your darker than toasted almond-CG...than it might not be too good for you. But I bought this foundation because I wanted to know what Beyonce was raving about, so when I got it, I got the perfect match and it was my first foundation ever, so I loved it for the first 30 minutes. Then when I wore it to school with the pressed powder to match, it didnt stay long at all. But all I had to do what re-apply the pressed powder...it wasnt that bad though... I liked it. It does cover if you have a blemish, but I am deadly afraid that the glass bottle may break. I would buy this product again because it didnt break me out. Well I'm a make-up junkie in progress and if ya'll have any tips/tricks or even make-up ya'll think I should try (combination skin) than holla atcha girl!!! Thanks for reading:)

For a drugstore brand, this stuff rocks! Got the correct color the first time out. Heck, that didn't happen last time I was at the Lancome or Elizabeth Arden counters. The concealer is great too. Yes, the foundation is a little dry and you've got to blend it quickly, but it lasts all day and doesn't break me out. For that, I overlook the dorky bottle and call this a winner.