October 30, 2014 | 1662 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2004 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore foundation. It glides on nice and smooth and really easy to blend. Wears sheer and of course doesnt feel like i am wearing anything at all. Also evens out skintone nicely. One thing that i dont like about this is no SPF, but nothing that some sunscreen cant handle. This is might be my new HG foundation. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2004 8:01:00 PM More reviews by emily019

I was really excited to try this fondation. My sister swears by this stuff. It went on smooth as silk and felt very light and natural on my face. But after just three days of wearing this fondation It caused me to have a terrible break out!! I hate that I can't wear it because it looks very natural while still covering well. It may work for some people but if you have oily skin or are prone to break outs stay far far away from this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by redrosary

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Finally! A foundation that matches my PPP skin! A drugstore brand finally got it right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ItsOnTheBeach

Possibly my HG foundation. This stuff blends and covers great, and it looks completely natural. It is a bit oily, but if you apply a little powder, it sets and looks perfect. Easy to blend and easy to apply, and the bottle is cute. It's affordable & definitely worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2004 3:26:00 AM More reviews by plush

its not too thick or too runny. its also super-blendable and feels light on the face as if your not wearing anymakeup. this is by far the best liquid foundation i have ever owned and it is decently priced as well. if you can find your shade, i would grab one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Mica

I'm not sure about this foundation. It looks great on me- I had a really easy time picking out my shade. It looks really natural, too. BUT, I'm too afraid to use it for fear of breaking out my oily skin. It's just not matte enough for me. I don't want to go around looking like an oil slick all day. But I might use it for special occasions.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2004 6:23:00 AM More reviews by prettychix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation irritated my skin. The color was just o.k. and I found it a little overpriced for drugstore brand foundation. I cannot rave about this makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2004 1:44:00 PM More reviews by kami

This is actually quite nice. I agree with Sumita below about it being slightly orange and not olive enough. However, once it is blended out, there are no visible lines of demarcation. I too use W6, and I too am an HHH, Mac C40/Armani 6.5. The finish is nice, not to matte and doesn't get me oily. I have combination skin, and this is a nice alternative to my powder foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2004 1:18:00 PM More reviews by velvetdebris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG foundation. I've tried so many, but this is just perfect. It really does match to my natural texture and color--it's so easy to control and apply, as well. A little bit goes a long way. The best part is that it doesn't dry out my skin, though.
It does get a little more greasy than others, but this problem can easily be fixed with a little powder (which makes the coverage even more natural and better blended anyway). I do wish it had an SPF--I think all foundations should--but otherwise, I love this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/7/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by cdoliver

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really didn't like this product at all. I usually wear MAC Studio Stick in NC45, but I figured I would try this since it was cheaper. I was wrong, it's not cheaper when you have to buy 2 different shades to mix together to get the right shade. And the colors don't really mix very well, even after vigorous shaking there were still streaks in the color. Not worth it for me!