L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 2/10/2005 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of my two favorite foundations! I first bought it last summer in one of those trial packs with 3 shades (those mini-bottles are so cute-great for travel!) I got the W2-N2-C2 set, and actually all three looked okay on me- I have fairly neutral-toned skin, but the N2 was perfect! I ended up buying it in the full size. It goes on so smooth- my skin looks satiny and perfect. My skin is normal with occasional blemishes, so this really looks like my skin, only better. I don't know how it would work for someone with very oily or very dry skin, or someone prone to a lot of blemishes. I ended up getting the N3 shade, too, for when I have a bit of a tan. I am so pleased with this foundation, and I'll definitely buy it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried this in N2, as it is hard for me to recognize my undertone regardless of all the "tests" you can do to find out. It was too pink for me and too dark, I think I will try one more time with W1 and hope it isn't too yellow. I have a really, really hard time with foundations as my skin is extremely fair (yeah I'm a PPP) and seems to be a bit on the warmer side and it's hard to find something that's light enough for me in ANY brand and not too pink. Hopefully this will work. Besides the color problem, I like the slick consistency and it had decent staying power and light to medium coverage.

on 2/10/2005 4:49:00 PM

First of all, it is extremely hard to buy foundation that matches my skin tone (I am Asian, almost between N20 & N30, but not quiet.)

And second of all, my face turns reddish a few hours after I apply foundation even if I do it with expensive ones.

But this one does trick for me. I just love the fact that I am not turning red after a few hours. Also, sheer coverage works for me.

To match my picky skin tone, I experimented with W2 and W3 and came up with perfect ration of 1:3.

If you like the texture but are concerned about the color, I suggest you buy 2 of them and try to come up with your own color since the product is not expensive.

on 2/8/2005 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Seems to be making me break out...but just about everything does! The colors are pretty cood, very light coverage, which I liked.

on 2/5/2005 11:14:00 AM

I don't get this product. It made my pores look huge and also made my skin look very dry and cakey. Maybe its for younger skins?

on 2/2/2005 5:48:00 PM

Good foundation for its price. Blends pretty easily and does not feel too heavy. Personally, I like it for evening use because its gives medium coverage that shows a little too much during the day.

on 2/2/2005 4:11:00 PM

I found a GREAT color match (N3) -- it blends right in! It goes on really easily and dries to a somewhat powdery finish. I really love the apothecary-ish bottle, too. :)

HOWEVER. This made me greasy like no other (even with loose powder) like an hour after application. I'm talking grease that even Dawn dishwashing soap would have trouble getting out. Plus, I suspect it *might* be breaking me out, but I'm not sure. :(

Too bad, cuz the color match was REALLY good for me.

I soooooo wanted to love this foundation. I think it would have worked beautifully, but it's NOT oil-free and I have normal to oily skin, so it broke me out *cries*.

Will try again if they come out with an oil-free version.

I did like the feeling on the skin, but I didn't like the range of the colors: vanilla (or something)- the lightest color in yellow was FAR TO YELLOW to wear for me. Even though I have really yellow skin, it did't suit me. I gave it to my friend

on 1/29/2005 8:09:00 PM

Color matched my NC-15 skintone well. Consistency is ok with medium coverage. I bought the neutral tone in the lightest shade. The warm and cool seemed too yellow and pink for me. I do seem to have a little of both undertones in my skin though. Would buy again, but I don't use it all that often, I think because of the consistency. It just doesn't make my skin feel like it is "finished" like some other foundations do.

Video Reviews & Tutorials