L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 7/8/2005 3:18:00 PM

I didnt like this at all. It looked horrible on me. I dont know what else to say.

on 7/8/2005 12:38:00 AM

Finally, a foundation that I love! I'm surprised that everyone doesn't love it! The color matches my skin, blends well and lasts all day. I wear Clinique primer under it and it looks very natural, yet still covers up the spots that need it. I just switched from Lancome Teint Idole and can't believe this is so cheap too! Like many others, most foundations were too peachy for me, but this matches my skin tone and doesn't change color. I wear neutral # 5 and just bought #6 for the summer to wear w/self tanner (and it still matches)!! Just bought the True Match powder in Same color and it matches perfectly!

on 6/28/2005 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have found my HG of foundation. I wear N1 and it has been a long, hard and expensive road finding this product. Many moon ago, I wore Borghese's Alabaster foudation in the old glass pump-pots, and was heartbroken that it was discontinued. That was $35 a bottle over 10 years ago and I thought that was fair considering it matched so well and didn't darken during the day. I always figure foundation is one of the skin products you should really spend on. My problem is, is most makeup counters would send me away with no new foundation as I am a true neutral and even most "neutral" shades tend to be more pink or yellow, or I'd end up buying something that looked ridiculous. Not this. This is a perfect true neutral. It stays put all day (I tend to get a bit oily at the end of the day, but that's not TM's fault), it covers blemishes beautifully, it doesn't make me break out, and it stays the same color all day. Huzzah! I got this at Ulta on a buy 1 get 1 free deal so it cost about $4.50 a bottle.
EDIT: Have now jumped onto the mineral makeup bandwagon and am wearing/loving Everyday minerals. Less chemicals. Would go back to this though, if I need a change.

on 6/23/2005 4:03:00 PM

Horrible! I thought there was no possibility of me getting the colour wrong but the texture and unnaturalness of the finish means it really doesn't matter whether the colour's right or not, I'll never wear it.

on 6/23/2005 3:57:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

So-so. It accentuates dry patches like crazy, and I applied a lot of moisturizer underneath first. This would probably look really bad on someone with dry skin (mine is combo). It's also rather sheer - maybe only one step up from a tinted moisturizer, so why not use that instead? I did not experience a breakout after using it or anything like that. P.S. Would it kill these makeup companies to use hygienic packaging for their easily-contaminated liquid foundations? How about a pump or a squeeze tube? No, the unsanitary glass bottle is their favorite packaging.

on 6/21/2005 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really really really hate this foundation. It is very difficult to wash off. It is making my skin break out. It is just plain cheap. I wasn't happy with the way it looks on my skin. I called the company and am getting my money back.

on 6/17/2005 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I did not like this one at all. I tried the powder, and I loved it, so I figured I would try out the foundation to see if it would work well together. Alas, another foundation just sitting here cluttering my makeup box. First, I couldnt find a color that suited me. The warm foundation tones were still too peachy for me. I didnt like the coverage. It didnt cover that much, but I felt like I was wearing a lot of foundation. It was a little too oily for me too. I have normal/combo skin now, maybe leaning towards oily, but this made me a grease ball. No thanks.

on 6/16/2005 11:31:00 PM

I recieved a sample of this foundation in Glamour magazine. It so happened that the color in the sample ( Buff Beige N4 ) was perfect on me. I was really suprised. So, I went out and purchused this.

The foundation goes on really smooth and isn't oily. It provides light coverage and it did blend perfectly with my skin tone. It looked very natural.

I recomend this except if you need heavy coverage.

on 6/15/2005 8:25:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible horrible! Just looked at my face during lunch and this looks chalky and patchy on my skin. Was going to buy Lancome Colour ID and should have spent the extra cash on this. I find a lot of L'oreal's foundations to be chalky and unnatural looking throughout the day. Would not recommend!

True Match is a great foundation for not a lot of money. There's a colour for everybody, it covers nicely, and I think it lasts pretty well. The only complaint I have is that I wish it was in a pump instead of an open bottle, for ease of use and for hygenic reasons.