October 23, 2014 | 1696 users online

Liquid - Revlon - ColorStay Makeup [Reformulated Early 2013]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2010 12:46:00 PM More reviews by MercyMercedes9492

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Well Ive Use Both The Oily And Dry But for me the One For Oily Skin Really Dried my face so that one was a no for me but i decided to try the one for dry skin and that one works really good it drys fast so you kinda have to hurry when you put it on but it hydrated my face and it works great .. so maybe some people who only tried the oily one and did not like it cause it dried your face maybe you should try the one for dry skin it works but if you a person who has really oily skin maybe you should not use it but i also lightly put some powder over it to finish it off(:::
    (( I use Revon Color-stay For Dry Skin ))

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 7:15:00 AM More reviews by brookej1989

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This product was too drying for my skin. I did not like the color selection. Wouldn't try this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by carlaaaay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HG foundation. I prefer it to MAC Studiofix. I use the Combination/Oily Skin and it lasts even on my super oily skin. It applies really smoothly with my duo fibre brush and looks very natural. Schloves it! c:

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MakeupIsLovee3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my everyday foundation, i ALWAYS use this foundation, it just completely covers everything without looking cakey. the only thing i would change about it is, that it doesn't have a pump so it can get a bit messy, i dont know i just always prefer a pump... but other than that i would 100% recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2010 1:54:00 AM More reviews by puurpleprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i love this foundation. Before this, i used the MAC foundation but it caused breakouts. Ive been using Revlon Colorstay for over a year -no problem with breakout.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by xyoru

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Other

EDITED:
    my opinion has completely changed after using this product longer.
    When I was first using this, I did not set it with any powder and I found that it was very easily "scratched" off my face.
    Now that I have learned, the way I apply this so it looks the most natural on my skin is I use a damp sponge, pat it onto my face in sections, and then I use my concealer, and then set everything with a powder.
    It covers everything (pores, blemishes, redness), except for the blackheads on my nose. It does get cakey if you layer too much on, but as long as you're careful it should be fine!
    I do have to touch up on my t-zone after a 4 hours or so, but I find that the foundation stays on the rest of my face perfectly without it being scratched or rubbed off.
    Only thing would be the packaging, I heard that they are coming out with a pump, and definitely can't wait for that. While I don't mind the opening because I just cover it with the sponge, but it is pretty messy.
    Overall, would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by jeniphooo

This is a really good foundation for the price. I love almost everything about it. The only cons are of the course the glass bottle & the fact that it dries so quickly, it can be difficult to blend if you're not swift enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2010 2:03:00 AM More reviews by Clyndy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this foundation!! Been using for 5+ years. My favorite shade/formula is 440 Mahogany/Combination Oily Skin. What's especially great about this foundation is that it has excellent coverage that lasts all day, color stays true, low transfer. Perfection in a bottle...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by makeupyuppy

I bought this product yesterday as I read all of the positive reviews and thought it was worth a shot.My skin is super pale and I always end up looking orange but the Ivory colour matched my skin perfectly! I bought the one for dry skin as my acne cream tends to make my skin dry and it blended so well.I have some scars on my chin where I used stippling and once it drys they're covered really well- I didn't even need concealer. So far I'm very happy and think I've finally found my HG foundation! I'm giving it 4/5 as it really needs a pump and is a bit expensive for a drug store product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2010 3:36:00 AM More reviews by welshcherry

Excellent product.
    Lasts all day, excellent coverage but the colour is very natural - could not live without it! A+ product.