Cle de Peau Concealer

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,

on 4/17/2007 1:34:00 PM

This product goes on smoothly, coverage is great - and I have very dark circles - lasts the day, and does not cake/crease. What more can you ask for?

on 3/18/2007 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beige surfboard wax!Save your receipt so that you can return it. The price is NOT justified.Oily skin? Stay away from this. The ONLY thing about it I liked was that the medium color was a pretty good match for my skin...but thats it....

on 2/15/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this concealer. The texture is like butter, it goes on flawlessly; I just touch up a few key areas with this, dust with i.d. Mineral Veil, and my skin looks fantastic.

on 1/29/2007 1:00:00 AM

Magnificent concealer! Its the best one ever and is highly praised in fashion magazines. Covers blemishes and darks circles excellently and the result is an impeccable flawless look... for me at least.

on 12/27/2006 10:17:00 AM

Wow. What undereye circles? I look normal now. This product is great for coverage. I am new to it so am still learning the best application method for me. (Previous reviews have been helpful.) It does go on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Too much is definitely too much. I have learned to moisturize with a heavy eye cream at night. This helps a lot. In the morning I apply my eye cream and before it soaks in I apply the concealer. I use my fingertip to blend - careful not to overblend. But once you get it right it's perfect. And no touch ups needed. I do find it difficult to work with but will stick with it as it is the best thing I have found - ever! Sometimes beauty takes a little work. Best advice I can give is moisturize. Something we should all be doing anyway.

on 12/25/2006 8:53:00 PM

My holy grail for concealer!

It's quite expensive at $68 plus tax but it is so worth it!

I have been using Laura Mercier's concealer duo and was very pleased with it. However, I have noticed that LM concealer gives off a dried up appearance on my undereye.

Cle de Peau concealer (I got the Ocher) is way much better for me. It blends easily. It applied very very smoothly. It does not cake or chalks off.

Love it!!!!!

on 12/11/2006 3:12:00 AM

Oh CDP concealer, how I love you!!! At $68 this concealer delivers...so you don't feel so bad dropping so much cash! I have medium yellow undertoned skin and Ochre is the best match for me. One little stick lasts over 6 months (I use it everyday). It covers my spots and blemishes nicely with or without foundation. It blends and melts into your skin so it doesn't look like you have concealer on! I don't use a brush on dot directly on skin, but pick up a little dab with my finger tip and blend. I love concealer. It's my #1 must have beauty item (mascara is #2). I've tried them ALL...and this is my absolute favorite for the face. I also like to use a little dab of Estee Lauder's Ideal Light concealer under my eyes, over the CDP for extra luminosity in that area. I've gone through about 5 sticks, which is unheard of for me. Must have.

on 12/8/2006 3:25:00 AM

I've been using Cle de Peau's concealer for a year or two, and I really love it. I mention it to friends whenever they complain about dark circles, and though they all flinch at the cost, everyone's amazed when they try it on. Like most CDP products, it feels nice on the skin. Goes on smoothly, but I do recommend moisturizing the under-eye area before putting on the concealer. I don't use it every day, but my stick has lasted nearly 2 years.

edit: I should mention that this is pretty heavy compared to other other concealers I've tried. It's great for photos, but sometimes I prefer lighter coverage.

on 11/29/2006 7:39:00 PM

Looking at the price and the fact that its another, more expensive line from Shisheido, I was pretty skeptical trying this out. Finally I decided to splurge a little on myself since the shadows and fine lines near my eyes were getting worse. I love this product. Its the best concealer I've tried and I am a total makeup junkie. My eye area is sensitive and dry so at night I have to pack on the moisturizer, eye oil AND vaseline sometimes. I would however, use a good undereye cream underneath this so it goes on smoother. Although the price makes me wince, I know I will be going back to buy another one after I run out.

on 11/20/2006 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Am I a lemming? Like everybody else I love this concealer. I used to use Becca's concealer and while I liked the color range very much there was something about the texture that was not perfect. I think maybe it was too pigmented for me... Enter Cle de Peau. Not too creamy, or too dry. Just the right amount of pigment. I swipe this on the back of my hand to warm it then use a brush to apply around my eyes and on red spots. I don't need foundation because between this and powder (Laura Mercier) my skin looks perfect while looking like skin. It actually dries to a very nice finish so it doesn't need powder but I use the Laura Mercier secret powder on it around my eyes and it really gives me a fantastic, great night's sleep look... I think this concealer will last a really long time so it's actually not such a bad deal...

Top Rated Cle de Peau Products