Cle de Peau Concealer

4.2

titanium dioxide, hydrogenated polydecene, cyclomethicone, mica, kaolin, CI 77492, diphenylsiloxy phenyl trimethicone, paraffin, sodium magnesium silicate, CI 77491, polyethylene, sorbitan sesquiisostearate, glycerin, barium sulfate, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), peg-10 dimethicone, phytosteryl macadamiate, ci 77499, water, synthetic fluorphlogopite, butylene glycol, polysilicone-5, tocopheryl, fragrance, tocopheryl acetate, aluminium hydroxide, alcohol, aluminium distearate, dimethicone, triethoxysilyethyl polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, rosa roxburghii fruit extract, sodium acetylated hyaluronate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, prunus speciosa leaf extract,

on 4/26/2007 2:26:00 PM

Pricey but covers dark circles well.Smooth, non-drying and not cakey, but didn't do much to my pigmentation problem,though it's product information says it cover spots and freckles.

I tube last a long time,even though I use it everyday. Might purchase this again, but after I try out one other cheaper,highly raves about concealer,and if that doesn't work. :)

on 4/19/2007 11:34:00 PM

The best concealer I have tried. My eyes are very dry with some wrinkles which every other concealer I have tried has called attention to this. Not this one. It doesn't cake, covers well, blends easily, and seems to smooth out the eye. Worth every penny. I also bought their highlighter ( also mega bucks) which works great over the concealer. It doesn't cake either. I'm hooked!

on 4/17/2007 1:34:00 PM

This product goes on smoothly, coverage is great - and I have very dark circles - lasts the day, and does not cake/crease. What more can you ask for?

on 3/18/2007 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beige surfboard wax!Save your receipt so that you can return it. The price is NOT justified.Oily skin? Stay away from this. The ONLY thing about it I liked was that the medium color was a pretty good match for my skin...but thats it....

on 2/15/2007 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I adore this concealer. The texture is like butter, it goes on flawlessly; I just touch up a few key areas with this, dust with i.d. Mineral Veil, and my skin looks fantastic.

on 1/29/2007 1:00:00 AM

Magnificent concealer! Its the best one ever and is highly praised in fashion magazines. Covers blemishes and darks circles excellently and the result is an impeccable flawless look... for me at least.

on 12/27/2006 10:17:00 AM

Wow. What undereye circles? I look normal now. This product is great for coverage. I am new to it so am still learning the best application method for me. (Previous reviews have been helpful.) It does go on creamy and dries to a powder finish. Too much is definitely too much. I have learned to moisturize with a heavy eye cream at night. This helps a lot. In the morning I apply my eye cream and before it soaks in I apply the concealer. I use my fingertip to blend - careful not to overblend. But once you get it right it's perfect. And no touch ups needed. I do find it difficult to work with but will stick with it as it is the best thing I have found - ever! Sometimes beauty takes a little work. Best advice I can give is moisturize. Something we should all be doing anyway.

on 12/25/2006 8:53:00 PM

My holy grail for concealer!

It's quite expensive at $68 plus tax but it is so worth it!

I have been using Laura Mercier's concealer duo and was very pleased with it. However, I have noticed that LM concealer gives off a dried up appearance on my undereye.

Cle de Peau concealer (I got the Ocher) is way much better for me. It blends easily. It applied very very smoothly. It does not cake or chalks off.

Love it!!!!!

on 12/11/2006 3:12:00 AM

Oh CDP concealer, how I love you!!! At $68 this concealer delivers...so you don't feel so bad dropping so much cash! I have medium yellow undertoned skin and Ochre is the best match for me. One little stick lasts over 6 months (I use it everyday). It covers my spots and blemishes nicely with or without foundation. It blends and melts into your skin so it doesn't look like you have concealer on! I don't use a brush on dot directly on skin, but pick up a little dab with my finger tip and blend. I love concealer. It's my #1 must have beauty item (mascara is #2). I've tried them ALL...and this is my absolute favorite for the face. I also like to use a little dab of Estee Lauder's Ideal Light concealer under my eyes, over the CDP for extra luminosity in that area. I've gone through about 5 sticks, which is unheard of for me. Must have.

on 12/8/2006 3:25:00 AM

I've been using Cle de Peau's concealer for a year or two, and I really love it. I mention it to friends whenever they complain about dark circles, and though they all flinch at the cost, everyone's amazed when they try it on. Like most CDP products, it feels nice on the skin. Goes on smoothly, but I do recommend moisturizing the under-eye area before putting on the concealer. I don't use it every day, but my stick has lasted nearly 2 years.

edit: I should mention that this is pretty heavy compared to other other concealers I've tried. It's great for photos, but sometimes I prefer lighter coverage.

Top Rated Cle de Peau Products