Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 10/15/2007 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This was the first eyeliner I ever bought. I got it in espresso and black onyx. I was in love with the espresso. It was a pretty brown and it gave me a natural look...till I ran out so I moved on to black onyx. At first I thought I was just applying it wrong, that's why I always have racoon eyes. But I after reading the reviews on here and switching for a better e/l I learned that it wasn't me but the eyeliner itself. It usually smudges within the hour I apply it. I stick to revlon colorstay from now on.

on 10/13/2007 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I'm a fan of this liner in Espresso. I use it for my bottom eye lids only. I line my top lids with liquid liner. I like the softness of CG perfect point plus and it goes on easily. I don't have any smudging issues, but again, I don't use it to line my top lids. I think the espresso color is great for medium to darker skin tones because it's very mild and subtle for everyday use. I recommend it.

on 9/24/2007 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It goes on smoothly and naturally and is a nice brown color (I have Espresso). However, it's so easily smudged. Also, since you don't sharpen this eyeliner, it never has a sharp, defined tip. I don't mind the negatives though since it's so darn cheap.

it fades away within two hours. not worth it.

on 9/2/2007 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes it glides on easily and feels creamy, but it's messy and runs under the eyes or fades super quickly. Makes me look like a drug addict with the black circles it puts under my eyes.

on 8/28/2007 12:04:00 AM

Perfect Point are great because they never have to sharpened, goes on EXTREMELY smoothly, and are very affordable. But all these positive qualities are overshadowed because they smudge so much! The smudging is ridiculous. It does not stay on for more than 3 hours, especially if you have oily lids.

Bottom line: One of the better but not the best eyeliners in the drugstore.

on 8/24/2007 10:24:00 AM

Nice, basic, self-sharpening liner. Good basic color selection.

on 8/22/2007 9:10:00 PM

This was my first eyeliner, little did I know the disadvantages to it until I wore it more often. I don't like it because it smudges, so I can't use it for the bottom line of my eye because in an hour or less.. it'll look like I have bags or raccoon eyes. I moved onto to CoverGirl's liquid eyeliner Line Exact and love it because it won't smudge.

on 8/11/2007 4:28:00 PM

Well, it isn't the best eyeliner. It's really nothing special. to me it's just plain, blah eyeliner. I liek the smudger at the tip though. It helps, but it's really not the best. Plus it smudges, and it doesn't stay on for the longest.

on 7/25/2007 8:06:00 PM

this eyeliner is just okay..it wears off pretty easily but looks good while it lasts..its fine you just have to apply it often. i might buy this again if it was on sale or something but i would prefer something better