Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

it fades away within two hours. not worth it.

on 9/2/2007 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Yes it glides on easily and feels creamy, but it's messy and runs under the eyes or fades super quickly. Makes me look like a drug addict with the black circles it puts under my eyes.

on 8/28/2007 12:04:00 AM

Perfect Point are great because they never have to sharpened, goes on EXTREMELY smoothly, and are very affordable. But all these positive qualities are overshadowed because they smudge so much! The smudging is ridiculous. It does not stay on for more than 3 hours, especially if you have oily lids.

Bottom line: One of the better but not the best eyeliners in the drugstore.

on 8/24/2007 10:24:00 AM

Nice, basic, self-sharpening liner. Good basic color selection.

on 8/22/2007 9:10:00 PM

This was my first eyeliner, little did I know the disadvantages to it until I wore it more often. I don't like it because it smudges, so I can't use it for the bottom line of my eye because in an hour or less.. it'll look like I have bags or raccoon eyes. I moved onto to CoverGirl's liquid eyeliner Line Exact and love it because it won't smudge.

on 8/11/2007 4:28:00 PM

Well, it isn't the best eyeliner. It's really nothing special. to me it's just plain, blah eyeliner. I liek the smudger at the tip though. It helps, but it's really not the best. Plus it smudges, and it doesn't stay on for the longest.

on 7/25/2007 8:06:00 PM

this eyeliner is just okay..it wears off pretty easily but looks good while it lasts..its fine you just have to apply it often. i might buy this again if it was on sale or something but i would prefer something better

on 7/23/2007 5:19:00 PM

I've been going back to these liners for years. I am not good with gel or liquid liners, and this seems to be the best fool-proof liner for me! The color stays on all day at work and doesn't smudge unless i obscenely rub my eye :) Love love love these! I agree that I am slightly disappointed with the plum color...way too light. But black, charcoal, and espresso are FAB! Will continue to buy!!

on 7/10/2007 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have been using these pencils for many years because I like the precise line, the blender tip, easy availability and their low cost. The only drawback is that it doesn't stay on too well when my eyes are watery from allergies. I would also like a good violet or plum colored pencil like this, but theirs has absolutely no color on me. I do like both the ebony and espresso colors, although if I have to blend it any, ebony can end up looking sort of blue-ish. The only reasons this isn't 5 lippies is that it isn't waterproof and the color selection leaves a little to be desired: Ebony isn't a true black, Espresso is a little too light a brown - NOT espresso-colored, and the purple has little to no color, at least on me.

on 6/26/2007 12:46:00 PM

I got one of these eyeliners, in black, free with my Lash Exact mascara, and I am very happy with it. It glides on easily, feels creamy and doesn't pull at my skin. The depth of color is excellent, the black liner is a true black (not a charcoal color like other liners). I also have the brown in this range. The liner stays on a long time, it doesn't need to be reapplied during the day. I do have a problem with the cap of this pencil - no matter how carefully I store this liner, the cap always cracks and falls off leaving the product exposed to the air. A minor problem I can overlook as these liners are great. I would purchase this again, possibly in other colors too.