August 1, 2014 | 1277 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2007 12:04:00 AM More reviews by aaamyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect Point are great because they never have to sharpened, goes on EXTREMELY smoothly, and are very affordable. But all these positive qualities are overshadowed because they smudge so much! The smudging is ridiculous. It does not stay on for more than 3 hours, especially if you have oily lids.

Bottom line: One of the better but not the best eyeliners in the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by regardless02

Nice, basic, self-sharpening liner. Good basic color selection.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2007 9:10:00 PM More reviews by xocherryqt

This was my first eyeliner, little did I know the disadvantages to it until I wore it more often. I don't like it because it smudges, so I can't use it for the bottom line of my eye because in an hour or less.. it'll look like I have bags or raccoon eyes. I moved onto to CoverGirl's liquid eyeliner Line Exact and love it because it won't smudge.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2007 4:28:00 PM More reviews by agnesuhhx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, it isn't the best eyeliner. It's really nothing special. to me it's just plain, blah eyeliner. I liek the smudger at the tip though. It helps, but it's really not the best. Plus it smudges, and it doesn't stay on for the longest.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2007 8:06:00 PM More reviews by erikak4040

this eyeliner is just okay..it wears off pretty easily but looks good while it lasts..its fine you just have to apply it often. i might buy this again if it was on sale or something but i would prefer something better

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by pagell67

I've been going back to these liners for years. I am not good with gel or liquid liners, and this seems to be the best fool-proof liner for me! The color stays on all day at work and doesn't smudge unless i obscenely rub my eye :) Love love love these! I agree that I am slightly disappointed with the plum color...way too light. But black, charcoal, and espresso are FAB! Will continue to buy!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 12:07:00 PM More reviews by auntnett

I have been using these pencils for many years because I like the precise line, the blender tip, easy availability and their low cost. The only drawback is that it doesn't stay on too well when my eyes are watery from allergies. I would also like a good violet or plum colored pencil like this, but theirs has absolutely no color on me. I do like both the ebony and espresso colors, although if I have to blend it any, ebony can end up looking sort of blue-ish. The only reasons this isn't 5 lippies is that it isn't waterproof and the color selection leaves a little to be desired: Ebony isn't a true black, Espresso is a little too light a brown - NOT espresso-colored, and the purple has little to no color, at least on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 12:46:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I got one of these eyeliners, in black, free with my Lash Exact mascara, and I am very happy with it. It glides on easily, feels creamy and doesn't pull at my skin. The depth of color is excellent, the black liner is a true black (not a charcoal color like other liners). I also have the brown in this range. The liner stays on a long time, it doesn't need to be reapplied during the day. I do have a problem with the cap of this pencil - no matter how carefully I store this liner, the cap always cracks and falls off leaving the product exposed to the air. A minor problem I can overlook as these liners are great. I would purchase this again, possibly in other colors too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2007 3:51:00 PM More reviews by moundsview

i bought this eyeliner in black and it came as a package with my lash exact mascara. i really like that i don't have to sharpen it and there's that sponge tip at the end to smudge the eyeliner. i find this eyeliner really smooth and easy to apply and i use the sponge tip to smudge it to create a smoky eye effect. however, this eyeliner smudges in like 2 hours!!!! it looks great when i first apply it, but after a few hours i have raccoon eyes. so people with oily skin don't buy it! it's also pretty hard to remove, but it's waterproof, after all.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/25/2007 10:13:00 AM More reviews by electra_cd

I bought the perfect point plus in charcoal several months ago (I have dark brown hair, NC20 combo skin). I think that this has less staying power on me in the summer months; I've noticed it melting more now than I did when I first bought it. For the price, it's great in the winter. Since I don't really have time to prime my eyes in the morning to make this stay better, I'm trying Revlon Colorstay next. We'll see.