Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 3/6/2011 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion is amazing. Fragrance free, sinks in quickly, and lasts through hand washing. My skin gets so dry in winter and this product makes quick work of any dryness. No sticky feeling after application. You can immediately get back to whatever you were doing. It gets right to business and delivers!

on 3/4/2011 1:36:00 AM

I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it when my skin got mysteriously itchy for a while. It didn't help the itch, that went away on its own, but it did become a must-have for me. I keep it on my nightstand. I love how mild and basically scentless it is. I even use it on my face after I wash it and it works like a charm. I love it, I won't be using any other basic lotion ever again.

on 3/1/2011 10:24:00 PM

I LOVE this moisturizer. The Dimethicone in this does wonders for my skin & makeup, ever since using this, my boyfriend asks "what I've been doing different" because he even seen an improvement in the look of my makeup & skin.

DImethicone is a VERY common ingredient in primers, so this is kind of like having a moisturizer & primer all at once.

Btw, I have oily, acne-prone skin & this does not break me out or make me oily AT ALL. This is an amazing product, I will probably use this until they stop making it.

I got my boyfriend + his mom hooked on this!! They both love it. Plus, it's unscented - it's PERFECT!

on 2/22/2011 2:25:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Well this is the only lotion in my house, besides Jergens, that doesn't help my acne grow. It's kind of too greasy to use in it's original form, so i just add a little water first, before appyling it all over my face in quick, swift strokes. It works well, calms my skin, my acne is reduced. This lotion works effectively if your acne treatment is drying and slightly irritating. I 'm not sure if i would repurchase, or choose another brand.

on 2/18/2011 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love aveeno! so far i've never had any bad experiences with any of their products, and ive been using it for more than 10 years now. Especially in the winter when your skin and hands are extrmely dry, this lotion is my best friend. Theres no bad things i can say about this product. The quality in packing is great! NEVER once did the pump break off or anything...and im rough with alot of my things. the price was affordable and you can find it anywhere in a local supermarker or drug store so its quite convieient when you run out of it. I can really feel the difference in my skin when i dont use this product,thefore the lotion makes a good difference in my skin and its noticble. I do have dry skin (not severly dry patches or anything) but even for my sister who has normal to combination skin, aveeno works great for her too!
SO I RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE :) hope this helped!

I really like this lotion. The Aveeno products don't have a strong smell, which I like. I had very rough and dry skin on my elbows. I tried different moisturizers and while some managed to make the skin softer, none lasted too long and my elbows went back to being annoyingly rough. When I purchased Aveeno, I didn't know much about it. So I decided to test it on the driest part of my skin (my elbows). It worked really well. I applied it once a day for a few weeks and my elbows have been soft and supple ever since! Finally! This lotion really does moisturize your skin.

on 2/6/2011 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!!! I have severe eczema which I've had all my life and can't really use many lotions or creams due to the fact that I'm allergic to many of the ingredients that are in them. However, with this product, I have absolutely no problem!!! It has a great rich feeling to it that isn't greasy or heavy on the skin. I use it every time I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturized. I would recommend this to any one looking for a fabulous non-scented everyday lotion. Its perfect!!!

on 2/6/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! I've had REALLY bad eczema since I was really little and it's got really bad over the years. I have it especially bad on my hands- they are often blistered and cracked. This product really calms it, and adds heaps of much-needed moisture to the area. I work in retail, so the non-greasy formula is great; I don't get greasy marks all over the garments.

I've knocked off a lippy simply for the fact that it hasn't healed it, it has only calmed. This product has worked BY FAR the best for it.

on 1/31/2011 9:52:00 PM

aveeno is legit, anything in their line for moisturizing works (:

on 1/24/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have used this since I was about 7 or 8 and I love it. It's really light and does not have a heavy/sticky feel , yet it moisturizes effectively and takes care of my dryness really well. I use this right after I get out of the shower and apply it all over my body. I would say the price is pretty fair, but I don't buy it in a drugstore, I get the 2-pack from Costco. Overall, this is a really great moisturizer and I highly, highly recommend. Go buy this!
EDIT: I have stopped purchasing this product ever since I have gone cruelty free with all my beauty/makeup products. Which is a shame and disappointing, but if using cruelty free products does not necessarily matter to you, then I would still recommend this lotion.