Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

okay so everyone says Aveeno is so amazing so I thought I would try it. I have combonation skin and I didnt want something too moisurizing. When I apply this moisturizer, it just sits on my skin and it seems like my skin dosnt drink it up. I wear foundation everyday and it made my foundation slide right off my face. All the reviews rave about this product...oh well, maybe I just got a bad one?

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My skin is sensitive and I've found the only products to which I don't react are those that don't contain chemicals.

Eucerin sadly enough contains quite a few chemicals and I reacted badly to it. And, maybe my skin is smart since research is showing that a buildup of chemicals on the skin can cause acne, dry skin and skin cancer.

Read labels and check out ingredients before you buy/use anything.

I found a site and page that has reviews of organic skin care products, and it's been helpful for me.
This is it http://www.best-mens-skin-care.com/skin-care-product-reviews.html

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is the only lotion I've come across that keeps my skin from itching like crazy during the winter. I didn't realise just how well this product works until I forgot to apply it after my shower a few days ago and my skin became more and more unbearably itchy throughout the day. It's also great for combating shaving/waxing irritation and has helped with the eczema I've been experiencing on my elbows. I love that it's fragrance-free too. Will buy again and again!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

**BEST FRAGRANCE FREE MOISTURIZER EVER!**
**I CANT GO WITHOUT APPLYING THIS TO MY FACE& BODY!!**
**IT LEAVES SKIN FEELING SO SMOOTH AND SOFT!**
**RECOMMENDED FOR EVERYONE OF ALL AGES!!!!!**

This is a staple in my skin routine! This is hands down, the best moisturizer I've used on my face. I have mild-medium acne, and the water where i live leaves my skin stripped dry, so this is a huge life saver in a little bottle. It easily sinks into my skin and stays there all day long--my skin has a nice plump, damp feeling to it :). I have no problem layering other makeup products on top...All in all, a perfect product for me :D

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lotion is amazing. Fragrance free, sinks in quickly, and lasts through hand washing. My skin gets so dry in winter and this product makes quick work of any dryness. No sticky feeling after application. You can immediately get back to whatever you were doing. It gets right to business and delivers!

I started using this after my dermatologist recommended it when my skin got mysteriously itchy for a while. It didn't help the itch, that went away on its own, but it did become a must-have for me. I keep it on my nightstand. I love how mild and basically scentless it is. I even use it on my face after I wash it and it works like a charm. I love it, I won't be using any other basic lotion ever again.

I LOVE this moisturizer. The Dimethicone in this does wonders for my skin & makeup, ever since using this, my boyfriend asks "what I've been doing different" because he even seen an improvement in the look of my makeup & skin.

DImethicone is a VERY common ingredient in primers, so this is kind of like having a moisturizer & primer all at once.

Btw, I have oily, acne-prone skin & this does not break me out or make me oily AT ALL. This is an amazing product, I will probably use this until they stop making it.

I got my boyfriend + his mom hooked on this!! They both love it. Plus, it's unscented - it's PERFECT!

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Well this is the only lotion in my house, besides Jergens, that doesn't help my acne grow. It's kind of too greasy to use in it's original form, so i just add a little water first, before appyling it all over my face in quick, swift strokes. It works well, calms my skin, my acne is reduced. This lotion works effectively if your acne treatment is drying and slightly irritating. I 'm not sure if i would repurchase, or choose another brand.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love aveeno! so far i've never had any bad experiences with any of their products, and ive been using it for more than 10 years now. Especially in the winter when your skin and hands are extrmely dry, this lotion is my best friend. Theres no bad things i can say about this product. The quality in packing is great! NEVER once did the pump break off or anything...and im rough with alot of my things. the price was affordable and you can find it anywhere in a local supermarker or drug store so its quite convieient when you run out of it. I can really feel the difference in my skin when i dont use this product,thefore the lotion makes a good difference in my skin and its noticble. I do have dry skin (not severly dry patches or anything) but even for my sister who has normal to combination skin, aveeno works great for her too!
SO I RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE :) hope this helped!