January 30, 2015 | 1849 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by cheerydumdum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works great when I use it on my body. It does a good job moisturizing my skin. However, when I used it on my face for about a week or so every night, I noticed that my skin got bumpy and was still dry. I switched back to my Cetaphil moisturizer and my skin became a lot smoother after a couple days. I'm using this again because my Cetaphil ran out. It's been a couple days, but my skin looks bumpy and dry already.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by beautyjunkie13

ABSOLUTE BEST LOTION ever! I used to have seperate lotions for my body, but after using aveeno because my skin became more sensitive to fragrance over the years I haven't looked back. I have the large and travel size of this lotion because I just can't live without it. The texture is very smooth and the lotion itself is wonderfully absorbent. No cons with this product whatsoever. I would definitely recommend this to anyone willing to try something that will change their beauty regimen forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by tooshort

A really good moisturizer! I love that it has no scent so it is good for sensitive skin. I can really notice the difference even after 1 day!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:35:00 AM More reviews by StellaFl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product saved my severely dry, and sensitive, skin and is by far the best moisturizer I've ever used. I use this product all over my body, including my face and its never broken me out, it actually helps the oily parts of my skin from breaking out, but not so much the dry parts. It calms my skin very well, it claims to be a 'skin protectant' and it lives up to this claim, my skin doesn't get as red when I'm in different weather (e.g., wind, cold). Improved the texture of my skin so much I sometimes can't even tell I have dry skin. I live in a very dry climate, high desert. This product dries semi-matte for me and doesn't make my skin oily. And I love how the product has so many different size and shaped bottles, all super affordable and last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2011 4:43:00 AM More reviews by rachel0609

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was kind of skeptical about this product, however, my sister wanted to try it out. So i bought it, and it's absolutely amazing. I use this as a moisturizer everyday after i shower and my body (especially my legs) feels so soft and supple and not rough. It really does keep my legs moisturized till the next time i shower which is usually 24 hours later. It doesn't feel greasy so i don't feel sticky after rubbing it in. The product claims there's no fragrance, however, i do notice this vague unpleasant scent, though, it is not unbearable. Overall, i would repurchase! The price is slightly expensive though - $12 in Sydney

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by touchingmirasol

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product actually cleared up my skin! I use it as a moisturizer in the morning before I apply makeup, after a shower, and after I wash my face before before bed. It makes my skin so pleasantly soft! Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by bren81

I keep a small tube of this lotion by my office desk at all times (70ml size). My hands get really dry from frequent washing and this prevents my hands from chapping. On my skin it absorbs well and doesn't leave my hands greasy. It doesn't have any bad smell. In fact, I believe this product is fragrance free. And that's partly why I use this instead of my beloved l'occitane at work because some of my co-workers are very sensitive to fragrance.
I can get this lotion pretty much anywhere and it is often on sale, so I think it's priced reasonably although there are many cheaper alternatives (whether they all perform as well as this, that I can't attest to). IMO this is a very affordable, good quality hand lotion. However, it is a bit too rich to be used on my face (I have oily skin) and not moisturizing enough on my body (I prefer body oil).

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2010 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lilacs80

I bought this because of all the rave reviews and it was the Reader's Choice from Allure. I had such high hopes for this daily moisturizer. I use this all over my body after showers and baths in the evenings. This doesn't absorb well into my skin. I feel sticky all over. I still feel the stickiness the next day when I wake up. I don't like that feeling and I can't imagine feeling sticky all over if I was out and about. I pawned the rest of the bottle to my husband so he could finish it for me. I will not be re-purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2010 1:35:00 PM More reviews by ninabegum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This has been my daily moisturiser for the past three years! I have dry sensitive skin and I get eczema breakouts every now and then, which was much worse when I was younger, but having tried so many different moisturisers, this was the only one that worked for me. I literally can't live without it.

I love the texture and the richness in moisture as it keeps my skin hydrated all day and it doesn't make my face greasy. It has a slight oatmeal-y smell to it but I don't mind it at all. I don't recommend this for oily skin but it is really good for moisturising dry skin. The price can vary depending on where you get it from but for a good moisturiser that is available at many drugstores, it comes at a reasonable price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by MissMinneMouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I will sum this product up in five words . . . EW - STICKY - GROSS - DON'T - BUY. Yeah, not the worst lotion ever, but if you're like me and hate sticky products, don't buy this because it's definitely one of them. If you want the pros, read other reviews.