August 29, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by coffeeandcigarettes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

i don't often use lotion but when i do i use this stuff. i apply it after a shower all over my body. it soaks in fast and doesn't leave any residue. it's also fragrance free, which i like.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by peunwha

i use this for my hand. i have small size of this lotion.
it's fragrance free so it doesn't interfer my perfum. but not enough for moisturizing , still dry

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by babymoonface87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

what a product. having worked in a chemist for four years and having walked past this product on countless times, it finally took a visit to my mums (and trialling from her bathroom cupboard) to try this lotion out. now my skin is very normal and i very rarely break out. however, at this time i was experiencing 3-4 breakouts on my face - this lotion calmed, soothed and softened my skin like nothing else. its not greasy at all, and leaves my sensitive skin breathing a sigh of relief. my breakouts have since vanished, and i feel i should be thankful for the relief this moisturiser provided me. will definately purchase a bottle of my own. thanks aveeno (and thankyou mum!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by tammallama

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG moisturizer, it keeps my skin supple for 24+ hrs. I have sensitive skin in that I break out easily and fragranced lotions cause rashes. I have been using this for years!!!! LOVE!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 3:27:00 PM More reviews by neli308

I used to use this when I was like 10 like once a year, I had no idea what it was and I just thought it looked cool on my mommy's counter. Now that I actually understand what it's for, I LOVE IT! I like the fact that it has no added fragrance, especially since I apply it in the morning for school, and I don't want it to get mixed with the perfume i'll be wearing that day. Its moisturizing, it isn't the type of product that turns white when you try to rub it into your skin (it drives me nuts when products do that). The fact that it has oatmeal makes it soothing, the ingredients are not something to be worried about. It's super natural, and aveeno, as a brand, I know is something a lot of people believe in.
Try it!!! I promise you won't be disappointed! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2010 3:17:00 AM More reviews by toomuchfun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This and Yes to Carrots Body Butter are my go-to daily body lotions. The Aveeno is less rich but still super hydrating - my skin still feels soft and healthy hours after putting it on. It's scentless, which is probably great news for people with perfume sensitivities or people who don't want something interfering with their other perfume, but for me the lack of scent is disappointing. I like all of my body products to smell good! Not a HG product for me, but I do buy it regularly.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 6:11:00 AM More reviews by lemongrenades88

LOVE this lotion! definitely HG material. i used to have really bad skin asthma which meant dry, sensitive, itchy skin. prior to using this, i tried different kinds of lotion like Keri. all of those i tried weren't as effective as moisturizing my skin as this. right after i take a bath, i dab this on all over. it stays a bit greasy for like a minute or so, but afterwards, it wouldn't be greasy anymore. It actually makes my skin feels soft and moisturized all day even if i just put it on once a day. really great lotion. i've bought this product a couple of times already and i don't think i'm going to stop anytime soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 4:45:00 AM More reviews by stickbugs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used this for the past 6 years now. It does wonders. I've used it on both my body and face. I use it on my body for when I need something light and soothing. I use it on my face for when I need something a bit more moisturizing but doesn't clog my pores (since my face is oily, I use a very light moisturizer - Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel).

This never irritates my skin, it's moderately light and always soothes and moisturizes. I love how it's fragrance free and not overpowering like some way-too-flowery or fruity moisturizers out there. Great for daily use (hence the name). It's not as thick or heavy as some other body lotions, so I can understand how some people might find it not very useful.

I love how much you get in a bottle (Hello Costco!), and the pump is great - except for when you're at the stage where the bottle is almost empty, but the pump can't pump out any more. In that case I twist off the cap and dig it put with the pump straw. Still 5 lippies though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:29:00 PM More reviews by watevayou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Omg whyyyy aveenoo..... you made my skin itch and very uncomfortable... =(( Not for sensitive skin types... I put it on my legs before I went to bed and couldn't really sleep because it felt very itchy and inflammed my skin.. IDK WHY!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2010 4:34:00 PM More reviews by janejp

Aveeno is a great lotion and I used to use it on my face in high school with no problems. But now, It causes HUGE break outs.

Also, it wouldn't be my lotion of choice for my body, because there is like a thick substance in it that makes my skin feel coated with something. I don't like that and prefer a lotion that sinks in.