Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 2/18/2011 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love aveeno! so far i've never had any bad experiences with any of their products, and ive been using it for more than 10 years now. Especially in the winter when your skin and hands are extrmely dry, this lotion is my best friend. Theres no bad things i can say about this product. The quality in packing is great! NEVER once did the pump break off or anything...and im rough with alot of my things. the price was affordable and you can find it anywhere in a local supermarker or drug store so its quite convieient when you run out of it. I can really feel the difference in my skin when i dont use this product,thefore the lotion makes a good difference in my skin and its noticble. I do have dry skin (not severly dry patches or anything) but even for my sister who has normal to combination skin, aveeno works great for her too!
SO I RECCOMEND THIS PRODUCT TO EVERYONE :) hope this helped!

I really like this lotion. The Aveeno products don't have a strong smell, which I like. I had very rough and dry skin on my elbows. I tried different moisturizers and while some managed to make the skin softer, none lasted too long and my elbows went back to being annoyingly rough. When I purchased Aveeno, I didn't know much about it. So I decided to test it on the driest part of my skin (my elbows). It worked really well. I applied it once a day for a few weeks and my elbows have been soft and supple ever since! Finally! This lotion really does moisturize your skin.

on 2/6/2011 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product!!! I have severe eczema which I've had all my life and can't really use many lotions or creams due to the fact that I'm allergic to many of the ingredients that are in them. However, with this product, I have absolutely no problem!!! It has a great rich feeling to it that isn't greasy or heavy on the skin. I use it every time I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin looking healthy and moisturized. I would recommend this to any one looking for a fabulous non-scented everyday lotion. Its perfect!!!

on 2/6/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! I've had REALLY bad eczema since I was really little and it's got really bad over the years. I have it especially bad on my hands- they are often blistered and cracked. This product really calms it, and adds heaps of much-needed moisture to the area. I work in retail, so the non-greasy formula is great; I don't get greasy marks all over the garments.

I've knocked off a lippy simply for the fact that it hasn't healed it, it has only calmed. This product has worked BY FAR the best for it.

on 1/31/2011 9:52:00 PM

aveeno is legit, anything in their line for moisturizing works (:

on 1/24/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have used this since I was about 7 or 8 and I love it. It's really light and does not have a heavy/sticky feel , yet it moisturizes effectively and takes care of my dryness really well. I use this right after I get out of the shower and apply it all over my body. I would say the price is pretty fair, but I don't buy it in a drugstore, I get the 2-pack from Costco. Overall, this is a really great moisturizer and I highly, highly recommend. Go buy this!
EDIT: I have stopped purchasing this product ever since I have gone cruelty free with all my beauty/makeup products. Which is a shame and disappointing, but if using cruelty free products does not necessarily matter to you, then I would still recommend this lotion.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! =)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this because it's simple yet effective. It keeps my skin moisturized, I have not had to deal with any dry patches or eczema on my body ever since I've started to use this. What I love the most about this is the texture; it's not too runny, but not too thick either. I also like that it absorbs into the skin easily. Aveeno body lotions are the best drugstore moisturizers!

on 1/20/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have really dry hands (to the point of flaking... disgusting, i know!) and i was hoping that this would be the best moisturizer to relieve the itching and to repair my skin a little. Unfortunately, this lotion is not quite moisturizing enough for that and QV cream is better. However, this does go well on legs/arms and does not have the tacky kind of feel to it and isn't so thick that you can't touch anything for a few minutes. I tried a little bit of this on my face (which is quite sensitive and acne prone) for a few days and while it didn't have any adverse effects, it was too moisturizing for my oily face in the Australian summertime :P All in all, it's not a bad product but i wouldn't buy it again....

on 1/18/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This lotion has literally saved my eczema-ridden skin! I've used everything on the market for sensitive skin with eczema...Cetaphil, Cerave, Aquaphor, Curel, Eucerin, you name it. But this lotion for me trumps them all. It truly leaves me feeling moisturized for 12 hours, which is incredible considering how dry my skin is. I put it on after my morning shower, and at night before bed. It feels very soothing and calms my nighttime itching. I've used their overnight cream before, but I like this stuff just the same. I can get this at Sam's Club two for $12 so it's a good deal. By itself in drugstores it's a bit pricier, but totally worth it. I will never be without this stuff again. Even my boyfriend has been complimenting how soft my skin feels lately. Great stuff!