Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

4.6

Not tested on animals

Synthetic

on 1/21/2009 4:35:00 AM

This brush was incredibly soft and no shedding! As for the length of the handle, I wished it would be a litttttttle bit longer. But besides that, it gives good coverage and feels good on my face.

on 1/19/2009 1:06:00 AM

This product does live up to its hype. The only thing is that it gives me the same results as if I used my fingers or a sponge applicator. Felt like I wasted $10.

on 1/16/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

The brush was soft, dense, and applied makeup well, but after two years of sporadic use, both of my brushes have completely fallen apart. Lots of shedding, and one of the brushes had the entire bunch of bristles detach because the shedding made it too loose.
For $12 each, I suppose I got good use out of them.

on 1/16/2009 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

For $12 each, I suppose I got good use out of them.

on 1/13/2009 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Much better for covering than the EM Long Handled Kabuki Brush. Much more stiff and dense. Cakey is not an issue, as long as you don't apply too much powder on the brush (which I, for the times when I happen to apply too much to the brush, apply on the cheeks, which are much more likely to NOT show the cakey that can appear from too much powder. The nose isn't as forgiving in that area. :P )

on 1/13/2009 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This brush is amazing. I don't know how they do it for a mere $10 a pop! It gives the best application of minerals, whether foundation or blush. I prefer to use it for foundation, because I can be a bit heavy handed. Nevertheless, I can buff it out to a sheerer application with this brush without rubbing my face red. It's so soooofft! Like rubbing a kitten against your face, incredibly velvety and gentle. And it doesn't shed, even after washing. Best buy I have ever made.

on 1/12/2009 1:49:00 PM

The best part of this brush is definitely its application. I don't use it exclusively for foundation, but I've discovered that it's REALLY good for applying (highly-pigmented) l blushes! I have a chronic fear of using blushes because I have a wicked tendency to over-apply. No fear with this brush! Other "blush brushes" are too narrow to get color "exactly" where I want it and it's even weirder to try and blend it out with them, but the head of this brush is small enough just to pop some color on my cheeks and then I can easily blend it out. Works great with bronzers for contouring as well. Truly multi-purpose; I would assume that this is what a stippling brush is like. But I don't think I'll need one of those now! I need to buy a backup...

on 1/10/2009 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Kinky, Fine

I've been wearing mineral makeup from about 4 or 5 years ago so I'm not new to it. Before I bought this flat top brush, I was using a kabuki I bought online and now I can't remember where exactly but anyway, applying with my kabuki was all right. However, I can really see a huge difference when applying my minerals with this amazing flat top brush. This brush is amazing. I would never apply my minerals with another brush ever again. It's cheap if you get it in the super personal kit, it costs about USD$4. I will buy this again, definitely, like for back ups, travel and things like that.

on 1/9/2009 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this brush. I've never felt a brush this soft. it buffs out my mineral makeup well, and applies it evenly. It's AMAZING.

on 1/7/2009 3:30:00 PM

I have been using this brush everyday for awhile now. I love it. First, the bristles are so plush-almost like velvet, but so much better. I first used it for loose mineral makeup, but now I use it for liquid foundation, and it applies my foundation so smooth and even. It's better than using a stippling brush- I swear! Also, this is an eco-friendly product, because the brush handle is made with renewable bamboo. If you buy it in a kit, it's really inexpensive. Try it out, you will love it!

Popular Makeup Brushes